The Repairman Cometh

Story Info
A repairman helps a couple re-kindle their erotic lifestyle.
7.4k words
4.44
13.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

The Repairman Cometh

Not many of our friends or relatives really knew the private sex life we enjoyed when we were younger. I'd bet that none of them would suspect that even toward our "middle age" we were still quite active even though we've been on a bit of a hiatus for the past few years. However, that changed the other day after our refrigerator went on the fritz. Yep, our failed refrigerator helped to bring the heat back to our sex life. It's sometimes strange how such a pain in the neck incident could kick start something in your life that had been dormant.

Both my wife Jill and I recently crossed the dreaded half-century threshold into our 50's. Nevertheless, with our trail biking, yoga, and regular work outs at the gym, we are both in great shape. We've both been told that we look 15 years younger, and Jill can still sport a hot bikini at the beach. She told me that she loves to attract the eyes of the young men that ogle her tits and ass as she struts along the edge of the waves. I sometimes love lagging back a few paces and chuckle to myself as I see their heads turn and follow her as she strolls by. I know that their dirty little minds are filled with thoughts of slipping their young steel-hard cocks into her pussy or mouth or ass. I wonder if they realize that she's thinking the same thing about them.

In years past, we enjoyed a somewhat open sex life with several other couples. Together, we enjoyed erotic adventures at our home, or theirs, or on cruises and other vacations. Our sharing was safe and secure and very erotically satisfying because it was with select couples like us. Neither Jill nor I ever played at swing clubs or picked up strangers in bars. We were not really into traditional "hotwifing" or anything like that. We both generally balked at the risk for diseases or other undesirable issues. Neither of us wanted any sort of "scandal" or wanted to risk infections that could cause us or our friends any embarrassment or danger. We are what most people would call "pillars of the community". Jill has been a 4th grade teacher for nearly 30 years, and I've been a successful estate-planning lawyer for over two decades. Most people see us spending significant time volunteering for community projects or supporting the PTA and Rec Council when we aren't enjoying our condo at the lake or traveling on river-cruises. True, much of the time at the lake and on those river-cruises has been with one of the several couples with whom we enjoyed swapping bedrooms or sharing group fun. When our kids were younger, we'd always set aside certain weekends and vacations as family time just for them. However, sometimes, we'd leave them with grandparents so that Jill and I could have or own type of vacation with one of our special couples.

Over time, our relationships with other couples would eventually came to an end. Often, we'd have several years together, but then something would happen to end our relationship. Ted and Nancy, our first special couple, moved to San Diego for his job. We did get to go on an Alaska cruise with them once after they moved, but after that, we never could keep our relationship going from 3000 miles away. We were with Tom and Joan for almost four years, but they ended up divorced for reasons other than their sex life. We actually had a few threesomes with Tom and Joan separately after their divorce, but then Joan eventually married a guy who was not at all into any sort of sharing. The third couple, Jeff and Sarah, lasted about two years but just died a slow death. We eventually realized that we weren't really as compatible as we had initially thought. For the past five years or so, Jill and I have been in a bit of a dry spell while our kids were in high school. We learned that it was desirable if not necessary during that period to keep a fairly tight watch on them and their activities. Also, they were getting too savvy and curious about some of our vacations with friends. They were too curious as to why we wanted them out of the house when we entertained Jeff and Sarah, and had too many questions. Jeff and Sarah had the same problem with their kids as well. However, both of our kids are now away in college. We are officially empty nesters who have been contemplating alternatives for rekindling the sort of erotic play that we had enjoyed in years past.

All of that history leads us to the other day when we discovered that our refrigerator was in effect, no longer refrigerating. It was a worrisome situation, but sometimes problems can open up other opportunities that you hadn't considered. Along with an emergency run to buy dry ice, we called several repair companies till we found one that could respond quickly. The next day, a handsome, fit young black man with colorfully beaded dreadlocks arrived at our home.

"Good morning, Mahn," he greeted with a beaming broad smile as I opened the door. "My name is Nathan. Don't you worry because I am going to have your refrigerator working like new."

"I hope so," I replied standing aside to let him in. "I had to drive into the city for dry ice to get us through the night. I'd rather not have to make that trip again."

As Nathan stepped in, I couldn't help noticing his broad shoulders and strong back along with his weightlifter's biceps. He was about my height but certainly sported more muscle than my regular two days at the gym gave me. As he entered, I also noticed that his eyes looked past me at Jill who was standing in the doorway to the TV room at the end of the foyer. His eyes roamed up and down her body that looked very sexy in rather short shorts and a tee shirt. Jill was not wearing a bra and was also barefooted. I knew that her nipples were visible through that light shirt and her bare feet added a touch of casual surfer-girl sensuality that was palpable. As I followed Nathan past Jill and into the kitchen, I could see that Jill was obviously quite impressed with his body as well. Given our experiences over the years of enjoying the sensual company of a few of our friends, I knew that there was probably some serious moisture building in her sweet pussy.

Nathan went right to work pulling the refrigerator away from the wall and climbing behind it with his bag of tools.

I leaned over and whispered into Jill's ear, "I'll bet a dollar to a dime that you're thinking of his cock in your mouth or up in your pussy that's already dampening the crotch of those shorts. I know you aren't wearing panties. I hope it doesn't show through."

Jill smiled coyly and whispered back. "You know me too well. But it's just a little fantasy. I've always wondered about having a black man in me. But we know nothing about this guy or if he'd even entertain such a notion. I see he's sporting a wedding ring."

I whispered back to her, "Silly girl. You and I both know that wedding rings aren't prison cells. Maybe we can find out more about him to see if your lusty thoughts could be more than just fantasy."

Jill sat on one chair at the kitchen table leaning back with her legs stretched out and slightly spread. She knew that as Nathan looked up from behind the refrigerator he'd be looking right at her crotch. She was oh so right. When he looked up, I could see his eyes moving up her shapely legs to the crotch of the shorts pulled tightly up to her pussy.

"So Nathan," I said. "I'm hoping that whatever you find back there is fixable and that we aren't going to be out shopping for a new refrigerator today. By the way, my name is Frank and my wife's name is Jill. Your accent indicates that you're obviously from outside the US. It sounds like you may be from the Caribbean. How long have you been here?"

"Yes, I am originally from Jamaica. I came here about 12 years ago."

"Well it looks like living here agrees with you," Jill said. "Saying that you look strong and healthy would be an understatement. Do you lift weights? Frank and I go to a gym and you look like a lot of the guys that are seriously into weights. Are you married Nathan? Do you have a family?"

"Oh yes, Mahm," Nathan replied smiling. "I've been married for 10 years and have a boy eight and a girl six."

"That sounds like a nice family," Jill said. "I'll bet your son loves those strong arms and shoulders of yours. I can just see you lifting him high into the air with one hand."

Nathan looked a little sheepish. He was obviously enamored if not a bit confused by Jill's obvious flirting. My guess is that he was probably a bit uneasy that she was doing it right in front of me.

"Yes Mahm." he said smiling. "My boy is strong and wants to play football when he's older."

"Did you play football?" I asked

.

"Not what you call football in America," Nathan replied. "I played what you call soccer for years and was almost good enough to be a professional. Sadly. I hurt my knee in a motorcycle accident and that ended my dream."

Nathan went back to work. In a few minutes he announced, "You are very lucky. The problem is only a seal at the compressor that has failed, and your refrigerant leaked out. I can replace it and recharge your system in a few minutes.

As Nathan continued working, I slipped upstairs for a few minutes to get the check book and to do some things for what I hoped might work out for Jill. When I came down, he was finishing up and pushing the refrigerator back into place.

"It should be fine now Mahn." he said.

Nathan wrote out the invoice and handed it to me. I wrote out a check and handed it to him as he was packing up

.

"Before you rush off," I said. "Jill and I had a few questions and some things we want to discuss with you. We'd like to ask you something personal because of a discussion we were having about people raised outside of the US. I hope you aren't too shocked or offended. We don't really want to pry or embarrass you. We mean nothing sinister by them

.

Nathan looked at us quizzingly.

"Nathan," I said. "You said you've been married for ten years. During that time have you ever had sex with a woman other than your wife."

Nathan looked a bit shocked and a little miffed. "What the hell kind of question is that to ask someone you hardly know? What business is that to you?"

Jill jumped in to sooth the ruffled feathers. "Please, Nathan, we don't mean to insult you or suggest anything, but we have friends that have said that people from where you came from are quite free with their sex even if they are married. We don't know many people like you so we're just curious. We make no judgement or have any intention of making trouble, but we do have a serious reason for asking. We hope you'll talk with us and are willing to be honest with us. Seriously no judgement. But you know, sometimes it's easier to discuss something like this with a people you don't know in your regular life so there is no danger of it ever coming back to you. It's like how people pour their life story out to bartenders."

Nathan looked back and forth at both of us trying to figure out what we were up to. Finally, he said, "Not that it's your business, but I have never had sex with any woman other than my wife since we've been married."

"But before you were married you had girlfriends, right?" Jill interjected

.

Nathan laughed. "Oh Mahm, before I was married, I had my share of girlfriends for sure."

"I thought so," Jill added smiling. "You are a very handsome, well-built, and charming man. Looking at you, I'll bet the girls were lined up around the block."

Nathan laughed again. "Mahm, there were some that were friends of other girlfriends that came looking for me because of what their friends told them. They knew I had something special to offer. I knew how to make them happy for sure."

It was my turn to chuckle. "I'll bet you indeed made them very happy. That's why we wanted to know a bit more about you and that you've been close to home since you were married. I'm sure you make your wife very happy. How would you like to make my wife very happy? I see how you look at her. She's a very attractive woman isn't she?"

Nathan looked like he wasn't sure how to answer but he did. "She is very pretty for sure, Mahn. You are very lucky. What do you mean that you want ME to make her happy?"

"Well," I continued. "As soon as you came in, I could see that Jill thinks that you are very handsome and quite sexy. She told me a little while ago that she would love to have sex with you."

"WHAT?" Nathan said incredulously. "Your wife said she wants to have sex with me, and you're ok with that? I told you I don't mess around behind my wife's back, and if some man said he wanted to have sex with her, I'd punch him in the face. What are you thinking? Are you some sort of crazy?"

"I can understand your feelings Nathan," I said softly. "Your thoughts are rather commonplace, but not everybody shares that point of view. There are many married people who find that allowing each other to have sex with other people is a way of keeping their relationship fresh and exciting. It can be quite liberating and prevents erotic stagnation. It opens up lines of communication so that you don't feel compelled to hide your sexual fantasies and desires. Years ago, Jill and I had a few other married couples that we shared sexual time with. We were never indiscreet or promiscuous with strangers. We chose the limited number of people we shared with very carefully and maintained closed long term relationships. We haven't done that sort of thing for a long time, but when you came in, Jill and I both thought that this could be a very good opportunity to rekindle what we had in the past. Don't take this the wrong way Nathan, I mean nothing insensitive by my comment, but Jill has never had sex with a black man."

Nathan laughed heartily, "That's so funny, but I have to say that I never had sex with a white woman."

Now it was Jill who broke into a full-throated laugh, "See that, we're made for each other. This is destiny Nathan. It was fate that brought you here. We were destined to fuck and suck each other today."

Nathan looked a little taken aback at Jill's candid language, but my laughter put him at ease.

"I'm not sure about any of this," Nathan said. "After ten years you're asking me to cheat on my wife."

"Don't think of it as cheating," Jill said. "It's not like we're going to be romantically involved in any way that would threaten her. It wouldn't be much different than you dancing with another woman at a wedding. You can dance with other women right? Well just think of it as you and I dancing together; it's just that we'd be naked and you'd be inside me as we danced very energetically."

We all laughed at that comment.

"Nathan," I said. "Would it help you make up your mind if I offered you $500 cash?"

"What?" Nathan responded incredulously. "You want to pay me $500 to fuck your wife? I never knew anyone like you Mahn."

"Seriously," I added. "Think about it. Christmas is only four months away. I'll bet an extra $500 could get your wife and kids some really nice stuff from Santa. It wouldn't be cheating. It would be like earning some extra cash for Christmas."

"I don't know Mahn," Nathan said in a way that I knew he was very tempted. "Are you going to want me to do something crazy?"

"Not at all," I said. "Neither Jill nor I are into whips and chains or anything off the wall. You'd be doing pretty much the same things I'll bet you do with your own wife. The only hook is that I get to watch and take video. I would make sure not to show your face in the video if that worries you. If I talk to you, I'll only call you 'Jamaica' and not use your real name. I have no reason to cause problems. Have you ever had sex while other people were watching Nathan? Can you be comfortable with it?"

Nathan said, "Years ago when I was in high school in Jamaica, there was a girl in my school who wanted to have several of us fuck her as a group. There were four of us. We all watched each other fuck her, sometimes two at a time. It was very sexy, and I had no problem. I'm not that shy."

Then he added, "But that was just friends in high school. It still seems strange to me that you want to watch me fuck your wife," Nathan said. "How do I know you won't get jealous, change your mind, get angry, and hit me with a bat or something."

"Frank's not like that," Jill interjected. "We're not angry people or jealous people. Frank told you that we used to share with other couples. He's seen me fuck and suck with other men, and I've watched him do the same with other women. For us, it's a turn on and not something to get upset about."

Nathan thought and then finally said looking at me, "$500, right? And there isn't going to be any funny stuff with you and me, right?"

"Right," I answered. "You don't have to worry about me touching you or doing anything like that. I am 100% a pussy lover. I'm NOT into men. I have no interest in physical contact with you or any other guy. In fact, I'm going to keep my clothes on to make you feel even more comfortable. I'll give you 200 up front and the rest after it all goes well."

I took two one hundred-dollar bills from my wallet which I had gotten from the cash box upstairs earlier. "Before I give this to you, you have to show us in good faith that you aren't going to be a shy guy and disappoint us. We both would like a little preview. We'd like you to take your clothes off for us."

Nathan hesitated for a brief moment and then took off his shoes, socks, shirt and pants. He looked back and forth to us and then pulled down his briefs. At that point, both Jill and I simultaneously said, "whoa".

I had always been relatively happy with the equipment I was given, and from all the statistics I'd read, I knew I was a bit above average. Having seen other guys over the years as well as the husbands in the couples we shared with, I could see I was larger than them. In fact, their wives had even discreetly told me as much. But Nathan was in a whole different league. I suddenly felt like the kid from the minors steeping into a big-league batter's box for the first time and seeing what a real fastball looked like. That mini salami and attached meatballs hanging between his legs was somewhere between a generous cucumber and small zucchini.

"Damn, Nathan," I exclaimed. "God must really love you because He gave you a double helping of cock and balls when you came through the line."

"And it isn't even hard yet," Jill said still staring. "I'm wondering if that's going to fit in me."

"Hell, Jill," I said. "No problem. You've had my whole hand up your snatch more than just a few times."

"Yeah," she responded. "But your hand was just wiggling while you licked my clit. It wasn't full-on fucking me like a horny bull."

"Nathan," Jill continued. "Is your wife a large woman? Can she take all of that without a problem?"

"She is probably a bit smaller than you, Mahm." Nathan said, "and she tells me she loves the way it fills her up. I know how to do it for her that she likes it very much. I can do the same for you."

"That's it," Jill said standing up. "Pay the man Frank."

As Nathan took the money and shoved it into his pants lying on the floor. Jill took his hand and began leading him upstairs. "Just leave all that stuff there Nathan. Let's get busy with that one-eyed anaconda and give me a fuck I'll never forget."

As we got into the bedroom, I picked up my video camera. It was nearly a professional unit and would be much better than just using my cell phone camera. There was a ton of storage and the high-resolution wide aperture lens would let me get close ups in available light without getting so close to Jill and Nathan as to get in the way. It also had much better audio and could balance the loudness of my voice close to the camera against the sounds from Jill and Nathan several feet away. I no sooner had the camera in my hand then Jill had her shorts and tee shirt off and was standing before both of us in all of her fully naked glory. Trust me. Nobody would consider hers to be the body of a 50-year-old. It was pretty obvious that Nathan liked what he saw because he was nearly fully hard by the time Jill pushed him back to sit on the edge of the bed. I positioned myself in the right location to get a good close up of her starting to work her mouth on his huge dark-skinned dick. I zoomed in close and could see that she could get barely more than the head of it in her mouth.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12