The Repairman Cometh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all of it that you can take Sweetie?" I asked.

"I can barely get past the head without feeling like my jaw will pop," she said looking back at me with her hand barely encircling his cock.

"Lick it," I instructed. "Lick his meaty balls and all up and down the shaft like a big chocolate ice cream cone . Use the tip of your tongue in his pee hole. You know how much I love when you do that."

I kept the camera zoomed in on her tongue licking his big black balls and up and down his thick, hard, veiny shaft. I zoomed out to get a wider angle of her working on him along with his muscular body as he sat on edge of the bed with his legs open giving Jill full access to him. However, I was true to my word and did not include his face in the frame even though the look on it was something I would have loved to video. He was in ecstasy. I know that he would have loved to grab Jill's head and shoved her mouth down on his dick, but he also knew that if he hurt her, both she and I would be on his case, and the whole erotic event would come to an end.

.

After a while, I said, "So Jamaica; it looks you're really enjoying that mouth and tongue. She's pretty good at using it don't you think?"

"Oh Mahn," he said breathlessly, "your wife is the queen. She is an expert for sure."

I couldn't help chuckling a bit as I answered, "I've always told her that she could give lessons to all the clueless wives out there, and their husbands wouldn't be out sniffing around other women. I know you're loving this, but I think it's time to return the favor a little bit. Do you like eating pussy Jamaica? Jill has a very special wet and delicious pussy. Honey, how about climbing up there and spreading nice and wide for the camera and your new friend. Let him learn what a perfect pussy looks and tastes like."

Jill climbed up on the bed. She looked right into the camera as she pulled her knees up and spread her well-toned legs wide to give me a good shot. I zoomed in and then back out again as Nathan positioned his face in her crotch and put his tongue and fingers to work. I moved the video frame from the back of Nathan's head between her legs, up to her face that was contorted in a wonderful sensual way as she enjoyed the pleasure of his tongue. When I eat her, she loves to run her fingers through my hair and pull my face to her as she humps and smears her sweet nectar all over my face. She was grabbing Nathan's head and seemed not to know exactly what to do with those beaded dreadlocks. I was betting that the feel of them rather than my hair was making her soar even higher into ecstasy as she was reminded that it wasn't my face and tongue working on her clit and up into her cunt hole; it was without doubt Nathan's.

I let them go at it for a good while as I moved from one side of the bed to the other. I could zoom in for an extreme close up of Nathan's tongue in Jill's slit without actually showing his face. I knew that later when Jill and I watched the playback, she would love those shots as well as others I had planned.

Finally, I said, "Ok Sweetie, I get the feeling that your cunny is hot and wet enough for that nice big black banana to slide in."

"Oh yeah," Jill panted, "but get the lube out of the nightstand anyway. I want to make sure my fuck tunnel is ready for that tour bus sized dick of his."

As Nathan positioned himself between Jill's legs, I handed her the lube. She squirted some on Nathan's cock and worked it around with her hand. His big hard member glistened. I held the frame on Jill's hand as it positioned it at her open woman hole.

"OK Jamaica," Jill whispered. "Work that horse dick into me nice and slow so Frank can get a good shot of it."

Nathan pushed forward. I watched through the view finder as it moved an inch, two inches, three inches, more into her. I recorded her moans and whimpers as it stretched her, but she never balked for a second. I loved the mix of pain and pleasure and wonderment coming from Jill as he kept entering her. Again, I wanted to capture it all so she could see what I was watching real time. I wanted her to witness her vulnerable open womanhood being stretched around that huge, slick, glistening ebony cock. It was a sight to behold.

"Come on Jamaica," I said. "Get all of it up into her. I want to see those huge balls bottom on her asshole."

Nathan gave one last little push as his entire man pole entered her completely. Jill gave a yelp, panted several times, and grabbed his ass. He held steady and motionless as Jill allowed her cunt to relax and become accustomed to Nathan's hot flesh inside her.

"This is how I wait for my wife to get used to me in her before I fuck her," Nathan said. "She has no problem if I let her stretch slowly."

"Do it," Jill said. "Fuck me. Fuck the shit out of me and keep fucking me."

Nathan pulled about halfway out of her and slid back in. Jill yelped a little but this time it was move of a moan of pleasure. Nathan pulled out again and then back in. This time a little faster and harder. I zoomed in to watch Jill's pussy lips stretched around him. Nathan began fucking her hard and deep and steadily. I zoomed out for a moment to get the full effect of Jill's white legs spread wide and feet held high for deep penetration. It was a perfect frame for Nathan's firm black ass as his meat pole plundered Jills fuck hole. I zoomed back in to get a good close up of Jill's juicy cunt being filled to the max. Nathan's balls bounced on her taint each time he bottomed in her with every animal thrust. I flipped the camera to slo-mo for a few seconds. I knew it would look super hot on playback to see those balls bouncing in his wrinkled scrotum as he gave her one hell of a fucking. I flipped off slow-mo and pulled the frame out again so the picture included Jill's wedding ring on the hand gripping Nathan's firm butt cheek. That would give us an extra emotional jolt when we watched back.

As I moved slowly from one side of the bed to the other stopping each time to capture my favorite view of Nathan's cock and balls deep between her thighs, I could see Jill reach down to play with her clit. I could tell she was getting close to cumming and wanted to give it a little help. I positioned myself so that I could get both the ebony cock in ivory snatch as well as her face. I wanted to be able to zoom to each area when she finally went over the brink.

It wasn't too long that I could tell by her sounds, the speeding up of her fingers, and the contorted face that she was about to explode. I captured her fingers on her clit along with Nathan's shaft piledriving into her. I moved the frame to capture her face as she gave out a loud scream.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OHHH OHHHH OHHHHHH"

Her eyes were rolled back staring to Heaven as she moaned and shouted, "SHIT! FUCK! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!!! JESUS!"

It's such a wonderful thing to watch her and hear her cum. We've been married over 25 years and I'll never tire of seeing and hearing her loud animal orgasm. I feel sad for women who cum quietly. It's no wonder the French term for orgasm is "La Petite Mort"; the little death. It captures the flailing and screams of an animal being killed by a predator the jungle

.

Then I heard Nathan, "Hell Mahn, she's squirting all over the place. She's soaking my balls. Jesus Mahn!"

I zoomed in to see Jill's cunt gushing all over Nathan's balls and soaking the bed. I had neglected to tell Nathan that she was a squirter, and he seemed genuinely surprised. Perhaps I accidently on purpose forgot to tell him because I wanted to see his reaction.

"Damn Mahn," he said again. "That's so fucking hot. I'm gonna cum"

"NOT IN HER," I said quickly. "We have other plans. Hold on and pull out."

I think I surprised Nathan enough that it halted his orgasm for a moment. He pulled his huge slick wet dick out of Jill. Her cunt was still gaping like on the occasions when I had gotten my whole hand up in her and pulled out. Jill quickly slid up to rest her head on pillows against the headboard.

"Get up there Jamaica," I said. "Straddle her with your dick at her mouth."

"There's no way I can let him fuck my mouth Frank," Jill exclaimed. "He'll break my jaw."

"Just take the head and jerk him off," I answered as I framed Jill's face with Nathan's black-iron cannon pointed at it.

"Jamaica, you just let her do the work," I commanded

.

Jill wrapped her mouth around the head of Nathan's cock. The shaft was so slick from Jill's snatch nectar and residual lube that her hand slipped over the flesh effortlessly. It was only seconds before Nathan was bellowing like a bull.

"OH JESUS GOD ALMIGHTY!", Nathan moaned loudly.

Jill pulled back slightly and held her mouth open as the first volley of his thick semen shot into it. As she closed to capture and swallow, the next two spurts hit her square on the chin and across her cheek. Several more spurts later and Nathan relaxed panting. His huge load was covering Jill's face. He looked down as Jill was using the head of his cock to smear it around and move it toward her mouth. She licked it off the tip of his dick that was slowly losing its stiffness. I shut down the camera.

"Oh Mahm, I don't believe it," Nathan said looking at Jills gooey gloppy face. "My wife would never let me do that."

"How do you know Nathan," Jill said looking up at him. "Did you ever ask her? Did you want her to? You should tell her. You might be surprised. A lot of women like it more than they let on. I personally love it. I have for years. I love the sight of a man's seed spurting out of his pee hole. I love the smell of it, the taste of it, the hot sticky feel of it. You should say something to your wife. Maybe she'd be more into it than you realize."

I returned from the bathroom with a warm wet facecloth and handed it to Jill. Nathan pulled back as she wiped her face.

"Nathan my man," I said. "That was fantastic, absolutely fantastic. Jill and I are going to LOVE watching this playback later."

"Then that means I get the rest of my $500, right?"

I laughed out loud. "Absolutely," I said and went to the cash box in the closet. I returned with six 50-dollar bills to give him. "I'll go back downstairs with you to see you out."

"No worries Mahn." he said. "I'll get dressed and get going. I have three more calls to make yet today. It was a good thing that your repair was fast."

"Who knows," Jill chuckled. "Maybe there will be another couple on your repair schedule ready to have good time with you,"

"You guys are like nobody I ever knew," Nathan said as he moved toward the door. "Crazy people, but if you're happy, I'm happy."

As he went down the steps, Jill asked, "When are you going to play me that video?"

"Later," I smiled. "Right now, I have some other plans."

I was undressing as we heard Nathan leave and shut the door. By the time I pulled my briefs off to reveal my raging hard-on, Jill was giggling

.

"How did you stand it?" she said. "I thought I'd look up and expect to see you with that pecker in your hand wailing away."

"Outstanding willpower," I said climbing into bed. "I wanted to wait for the real thing."

I maneuvered her back up onto the pillows, straddled her face. She didn't have to be told to open her mouth. I slipped in and began fucking her face like a horny husband that just watched and videoed his wife getting fucked by a hot Jamaican guy. Oh wait, I indeed WAS a horny husband that had just watched and videoed his wife being fucked by a hot Jamaican guy. I always loved looking down at Jill's face while I fucked it. Often she had her eyes closed enjoying the feeling of, as she put it, being used like a whore. It's funny how some women get off on that sort of thing and some feel insulted. I suppose it goes to the sort of relationship and trust they have with the guy "using" her. I especially liked it though when she'd open her eyes and meet mine, telling me with her look that she loved this sort of thing.

"See there is an advantage with me over Nathan," I joked. "At least you can get more than just the head of my dick in your mouth and down your throat."

I enjoyed the wonderful pleasure of Jill's mouth for several minutes but did not want to cum there today. I had other thoughts. I pulled out and scampered off the bed.

"Get over here and bend over the side of the bed," I ordered.

Jill knew what I wanted and quickly got into position. I stepped up behind her and slipped my dick, still slick with her saliva, into her cunt.

"I hope you aren't too stretched out to feel it," I quipped.

"Oh Lord," Jill moaned. "I feel it just fine baby; just fine. Fuck me like your little slut wife. I know that's what you're thinking. Go ahead and say it."

I did just that. I grabbed her hips and pounded into her. Watching her with Nathan and not getting myself off took every bit of willpower I had but now I was letting my inner stallion take over. I smacked her ass cheeks hard a half a dozen timed. She yelped out each time but did not protest.

"That's for behaving like a bad, bad girl; a total slut," I hissed. "Bad girl sluts get their asses spanked."

Without any hesitation, I wet my thumb with my saliva and shoved it right up her asshole that was presented so brazenly. Again, she yelped but did not protest. I knew she loved this. I was almost surprised she didn't request it of Nathan. It's often a super orgasm trigger for her.

"You love that in your asshole don't you?" I said horsey. "You love getting both holes fucked at the same time don't you? Say it. Tell me how much you love getting it in both holes," I ordered her.

"I love it. You know I love getting my ass and cunt fucked at the same time," she moaned. "Do it. Fuck me in both holes."

Given my state of horniness and need, it wasn't long before I was sending spurt after spurt of my cum deep into her woman hole.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed. "TAKE IT ALL. I'M GONNA FILL UP YOUR FUCKING CUM -HUNGRY CUNT."

No sooner had I finished than I threw her back on her back, held her thighs open and buried my face into her cream pie snatch. I don't do it all the time, but when I'm in the right mood, I adore licking my cum out of Jill's cunt. I'd never want to lick another man's seed out of it, but mine is an erotic joy that makes me feel extra slutty myself. I crave it when I'm feeling particularly sleazy and today I was indeed feeling super sleazy.

Jill thrashed and moaned and pulled my face to her as she wiggled and smeared the creamy sticky mix of her juice mixed with mine all over my face.

"EAT IT!" she screamed. "Eat that fucking sloppy pussy you cunt licking man-slut."

It was only a few moments till she was cumming on my face. Her juice along with what was left of my jizz gushed onto my face. When her climax was finally subsiding, I squirmed up to kiss her and snuggle.

"Umm," she cooed as she kissed me and licked my lips. "I taste pussy juice and cock juice all over your face. I love it."

We snuggled for several minutes when I said, "You are without a doubt the sexiest woman on the face of the earth. I hope you know how happy you make me. Do you want to watch that video now or later?"

Jill smiled and gave me a sweet kiss. "I love when you say that. Before we watch that video, there's something I want to talk to you about; something that I wasn't going to say till I knew for certain, but I'm pretty sure about things at this point."

I sat up and looked at her quizzically. I always hated when she said we needed to talk because it often wasn't something I wanted to hear. I braced myself.

Jill continued. "You know Anne my friend that teaches 5th grade at my school? You know her husband Alan. He plays in the same golf league with you."

"Yeah," I said. "I've played golf with Alan a bunch of times. I know who she is. We always see them at the school Christmas party and the rec council summer pool party."

"Well," Jill continued, "Anne and I had lunch a couple of weeks ago at that place up on the river. It was a perfect day and we sat for two hours finishing off a bottle of wine. It may have been the wine that loosened us up more than usual, but we got to talking about a bunch of rather personal things like keeping a married sex life fresh and interesting. It turns out she admitted that she thinks you're very attractive and even thinks about you when she uses her favorite vibrator."

I sat up. "Really," I said with a big smile.

"I admitted to her that in the past you and I had experimented a bit with others and she seemed really intrigued. Then I told her that your birthday was coming in a few weeks. I casually, almost in the form of a joke said that having her come over to entertain you in bed would be the best birthday present imaginable. I fully expected her to say hell no, but after thinking for a few moments said, 'I'm all in for it.' She wanted to know for sure that I would be ok with it, and after convincing her again that our past experiences made it fine, she agreed to be your 51st birthday present. She wanted to know if it would be just you and her or if I was going to be there as well. I told her it was her choice, to think about it, and let me know. Her last comments were that she'd feel better if I were here because then she could be sure it wasn't like you were cheating behind my back. I wanted this all to be a surprise, but after today with Nathan I just couldn't hold back from telling you."

"FANTASTIC!" I exclaimed. "So, not to jump too far ahead, did you bring up the possibility of getting Alan interested?"

"I did not," Jill answered. "I felt like I didn't want to push things, and Anne gave no indication that either she or Alan would be open in such a thing. However, we'll see how it goes with Anne. If she enjoys herself and finds it exciting, then maybe slowly I'll test the waters about her and Alan together. I did not get any notion that she and Alan have ever discussed such a thing. Still, I think you and I both hope it could develop into a nice steady foursome. I miss what we had with the others and would love to have that situation again with such a compatible couple."

"Me too," I said kissing her. "We'll just take it slow and see how Anne does with my birthday."

"OK now that I've spilled the beans about your birthday present," Jill said getting out of bed. "let's go hook up that camera to the big TV downstairs and let me watch my staring performance."

"Sounds like a plan," I responded getting up to retrieve the camera. "But be wary; seeing that playback just might get my little soldier standing at attention again."

"I can only hope," Jill laughed as we started down the stairs still naked as jaybirds. "I can only hope."


12