The Replacement

Story Info
Hooking up with a roommate's ex.
4.5k words
4.52
12.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was the last of my three college roommates to lose his virginity. From my sophomore year on, I lived with the same apartment-mates in a two-bedroom unit near campus. Each bedroom had bunkbeds, which necessitated giving a heads-up to at least one's immediate roommate who shared your bedroom if you were planning to entertain a guest. That advance warning, plus being good friends, plus thin walls and bedroom doors, made for everyone's awareness of another roommate's sexual activity.

Bob had been dating Jackie for a few weeks. At first it hadn't seemed too serious, at least in terms of any Public Displays of Affection. Apparently that was just Bob's nature. Jackie was a petite redhead, sporting a big smile, freckles, and a frequent giggle.

One evening I was studying in my room and, when I was on my way down the hall heading for a bathroom break, I passed his closed bedroom door and heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking. I have to confess - I stopped and listened.

The couple sounded close to the finish line. Bedsprings were rhythmically announcing each quick thrust. The woman was moaning a delightful "Ahh!" on every second stroke, and the man was mostly silent, emitting only low-pitched grunts. Then there was a final, brief flurry of creaking thumps and his urgent grunts, then an abrupt silence. After a few moments, I heard Jackie say with atta-boy encouragement, "That time was better." I recognized Bob's voice with his muffled response of "Okay."

My heart was pounding and my erection was rigid as I tiptoed the last few steps to the bathroom.

Over the next month I heard them two more times. Another confession - I made an effort to listen beginning shortly after they went into his bedroom. Alas, these "full show" events were barely longer than my first voyeurism. There was a few minutes of whispers and soft moans, followed by vigorous, bedsprings-complaining fucking that ended all too quickly with Bob's grunting climax. "Did you come?" I heard him ask when they finished, and her barely audible "No" response was followed by silence.

Their relationship came to an abrupt end a week or so after that incident. An obviously agitated Bob returned to the apartment early one evening and disappeared into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. The next day I answered the house phone and was surprised to hear Jackie's voice. "How is Bob?" she asked me.

"He's not talking. He just left for class. Did something happen?"

Jackie sighed. "We broke up. I mean, I guess we broke up. He left my place pretty angry."

I was unsure what to say. "I'm sorry. Should I tell him you called?"

"No," she replied, "I just want to leave him alone as long as he wants."

Bob didn't want to talk about it, and I never saw Jackie at our apartment ever again. A few months passed, and I saw her sitting in the Undergraduate Library. She was sitting at a table stacked with books -- in the social sciences section -- and scribbling notes. Across the table was another woman doing the same thing. Jackie saw me, smiled, and motioned for me to come over.

"How are you?" she whispered. The other woman looked up and glared, and Jackie patted the chair beside her. "Sit a moment." No harm, no foul -- I sat.

"Hey," she whispered. "How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?"

"I'm good."

The woman across the table kept giving us dirty looks, and Jackie glared back. The woman sighed, snatched up her notebook and pen and purse, and noisily slid her chair back and stomped away. We watched her walk away, then returned to our whispered conversation.

I asked, "Have you talked with Bob?"

"No. Well, yes, sort of. Not lately. I did talk to him a couple of days after I talked with you on the phone. It didn't go well."

"That's too bad. It was fun having you around the apartment."

"He was -- is -- pretty upset with me."

"Do you mind me asking... what happened?"

Jackie paused a moment, then answered, "He showed up at my residence. I wasn't expecting him."

"That doesn't seem so awful."

"He came to my room." Jackie paused again, looking down at the book on the table in front of her. She whispered even quieter, "I wasn't alone."

"Oh."

"And I was... with someone. In bed."

"Oh."

"I mean, he and I never talked about being exclusive."

"Still, he probably assumed that you were."

"I guess so. Apparently. I should have locked my door."

"Oh shit. He walked in you?"

"He knocked. Then just opened the door. And saw us."

"That had to be a shock."

"Yeah." She hesitated, then almost whispered, "Maybe especially because I was with two guys. We were... naked. I was going down on one guy, and the other was standing and beating off."

"Oh." My mind was racing, trying to absorb everything she was saying. "I guess that added to his shock."

"Yeah. He kind of yelled at me for a minute and then left. Really, really pissed." Jackie raised her gaze and smiled at me. "So, how's Bob?"

"He seems to be okay. I think he's dated a couple of other girls."

"Oh good. I'm happy for him."

"How are your... two friends?"

Jackie laughed. "They're just friends. That was a one-time thing. Just bad timing, I guess."

It seemed like more than "bad timing," but I didn't pursue it. "So are you dating?"

"Nothing serious. How about you?" Jackie's sustained eye contact made me feel a bit disconcerted.

"Nothing serious."

"So sit here and study with me. I like the company."

I accepted the offer. We stayed there for two more hours before calling it a night. As we parted outside the library, Jackie touched my arm. "This was fun. Can we do this again?"

I had mixed feelings. Jackie was friendly, she was attractive, but wasn't there an unspoken rule about dating a friend's ex? "I'd like that, but... you know, it seems like going behind Bob's back..."

"It's not like we'd be dating! It's nothing serious. I'm just talking about us meeting at the library every now and then and studying together. Besides, Bob made it clear he has no interest in me. And I'm done with him, too."

I thought a moment, then surrendered. "Okay, sure."

"How does Wednesday look for you? Eight o'clock, same place?"

"That works for me. See you then!"

A few days later at the appointed hour, I found Jackie at the same table and in the same chair. This time she was alone. I approached, pondering where to sit, and Jackie patted the chair next to her. That made the decision easy. We settled into the normal studying routine. Jackie was researching a Sociology paper, and I was grinding through math problems.

The table wasn't large, so we were sitting less than a foot apart, and it wasn't a great surprise when Jackie's left knee bumped against my right knee. It was a brief, seemingly inconsequential contact. I glanced to my right to see Jackie still intently focused on her books and her notes. Ten minutes later it happened again. This time my side-glance found Jackie looking at me and smiling. I smiled back, and we resumed our silent classwork.

Although this second time, my thoughts wandered into the possibility that Jackie's physical contact was an intentional signal, and God help me, I began to get an erection. And a few minutes later, Jackie announced that she needed to get back to her residence because she needed to get sleep in preparation for an 8am test in the morning. My erection had diminished to half-mast, and I tried my best to hide it behind my books and notebook as we walked to the elevator.

Jackie's flirtation was more direct in the elevator. She stood next to me as we leaned against the back wall. Her shoulder made steady contact with mine. The elevator stopped at the third floor to pick up two coeds, who stood in front of us, facing the door. Just before we reached the first floor, Jackie turned slightly toward me, raised up on her tiptoes, and kissed my cheek. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear, "I always liked you."

The elevator stopped, the two girls walked out, and Jackie and I just stood there. A few seconds later, the doors closed, and the elevator began its return to an upper floor to pick up more passengers. I turned toward her just as she turned toward me. Her face looked up to mine, and we stood there, staring at each other, each of us holding books and notebooks in our hands, the silence hanging in the air. Then in a mutual motion our faces closed the distance and we kissed. It was slow and sweet. I smelled her faint floral scent. Her mouth tasted of peppermint. My erection was rapidly returning, though just then the elevator stopped at the fourth floor and we broke the kiss and returned to a more demure separation.

Outside the library my ears were burning and my heart was still thumping. Jackie cleared her throat. "Want to meet again tomorrow?"

"I have a thing I need to go to tomorrow. What about Friday?"

"Saturday is good." Jackie paused, then added, "Can you come over to my place?"

"Sure." I stared at her eyes and tried to read her mind. "Do you want to go out someplace?"

Jackie smiled. "We could do that. Or we could hang out in my room."

I felt my ears redden. "I'd like that."

Jackie leaned forward and gave me a kiss. "Me too. How about eight? That always seems like a good time. It should be pretty quiet then."

"I'll be there."

Two days later, as I was walking to Jackie's residence hall, my mind buzzed with a combination of anticipation, excitement, and guilt. And, yes, with caution. I used the house phone in the lobby to call Jackie's room. I didn't want a repeat of Bob's surprise. "C'mon up," she chirped and told me her room number.

Jackie met me at the door and motioned for me to step inside. She had a double room -- two twin beds, moderately female frilly, with the usual desks and bookcases and dressers and stereo. I heard Jackie click the deadbolt behind me. Is that a sign, I thought to myself. "Home sweet home!" Jackie said. "My roommate went home for the weekend."

"That's nice."

Jackie moved close to me from behind, and I turned around. "I'm glad you're here," she said. Her head tilted back. She wanted to be kissed, and I kissed her. We stood there, embracing, mouths open and tongues playing with each other.

"Jackie," I started to say.

"Shhh." She stepped back a few inches, grabbed my hand, and guided me toward her bed. Jackie sat down, then inched toward the back wall and patted the bed beside her.

I didn't object.

Before long we were lying side by side on her bed, pressed against each other from head to toe, making out like the college students that we were. Our mouths were open and busy. We gave each other gentle nibbles. My hands roamed from the small of her back to her shoulder blades, making brief visits to her butt, and fingernails scribbled on my back through my shirt. I'm sure she felt my erection.

"You can touch me," she whispered. I slipped a hand up inside the back of her t-shirt and caressed her warm skin, and Jackie hummed in my mouth. I unsnapped her bra, and her mouth disengaged from mine for a moment to breathe moistly in my ear and match my move with her own hand up inside the back of my shirt.

I rolled back an inch or two, and Jackie sat up, pulling her shirt up and over her head and tossing it and her bra on the floor. She paused, looking down at me. "Do you need to wear that shirt?"

I chuckled and removed it, dropping it somewhere in the vicinity of hers. Then we resumed laying back down again, and now her warm, bare breasts with gumdrop-hard nipples pressed against my bare chest. Now our hands were busier. Her breasts were a tidy handful. "Are they too small?" she asked.

"No, of course not. They're perfect." She smiled and our mouths reconnected.

"I always thought you were sexy," Jackie breathed.

"I felt the same way about you."

Her right thumb and forefinger gave my left nipple a teasing pinch, then drifted lower to the hard bulge in my pants.

"Once I heard you with Julia. In your apartment."

"Oh shit. Really? Now I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be. It sounded like she was having fun."

I remembered Julia. She was orgasmic, and she was noisy.

I decided to take a chance. "I heard you and Bob once or twice."

"Really?" Jackie's hand found my erection though my pants. "He was a virgin, you know."

"I figured that."

"He was kind of fast. And kind of uptight."

"Oh." How was I supposed to respond to that?

"He never went down on me."

"I'm sorry." I paused. "I have to say, I love doing that."

"I can believe that. I think that's what you were doing with Julia when I heard you. It sounded like she liked it."

"Maybe so." I had an instant memory of licking and suckling Julia's sweet pussy. Her pussy was deeply aromatic, heady in its effect on me and my erection. She would hold her legs wide apart and, just before she'd climax, her thighs would clench around my head and her hips would buck and she'd gasp and groan and cry out.

Jackie whispered, "Do you want to go down on me?"

"I'd love to."

We pulled apart again. Jackie lay on her back, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down to her knees, then down to her feet, flicking them onto the floor. Her panties followed. She was a natural redhead.

"You're gorgeous," I told her. Her pubic hair was trimmed short, and I could see her puffy inner labia peeking out of her outer labia. Her hands reached to me, and I demurred with "Wait. Let me get my pants off, too."

Jackie giggled. "Oh please do."

Now I was naked. I rejoined Jackie and gave her a long, wet kiss, then slid down her body. My mouth said hello to her nipples, then trailed kisses down the middle of her abdomen, pausing a few inches below her belly button. I positioned myself between her legs, then continued south.

I try to read a lover early on, trying to gauge how she wants my mouth on her. I took my time getting to Jackie's pussy, kissing and nuzzling on each side of her mound and her inner thighs, breathing hot air at her lips, watching her squirm her hips, trying to tease her just a little but not too much.

Apparently Jackie had enough of my teasing. "Lick me," she grunted, and her hands guided my head to encourage me to get going. Which of course I did, first with a delicate slide of my tongue along the edges of her labia from the bottom of her cleft to the top, which caused Jackie to gasp and raise her hips, then with a firmer upward pressure of my tongue that split her labia and produced a sharp, high-pitched squeal.

Jackie was oozing sweet liquid. Her clitoris jutted tall and hard, and I began steady, bottom to top swipes of my tongue that seemed to be exactly what she wanted. Her inner lips were swollen, inflamed crimson, and every pass up her vulva to her clit and my tongue's circular rocking swirl when I got there seemed to accelerate her breathing and her moans and groans.

When the time seemed right, I inserted my forefinger and middle finger and stroked the obvious roughened tissue of her g-spot as my tongue sped up, and a minute later Jackie's orgasm crashed over her. Her hips thrust up at my mouth, her hands pulled at the back of my head, and I heard her squeal and exhale a long, guttural squeal of a moan.

"Oh my god," she murmured when her breathing slowed. My mouth continued to slowly lick her labia, although I knew to not continue its direct assault on her clitoris. Her hands tugged my armpits. "I want to feel you inside me," she announced.

I moved upward on her body. She could probably feel my cock throbbing against her lower belly, just above her pubic hair. Jackie's eyes were wide open, almost wild. I asked, "Is this safe?" This was back in the day when the big fear was pregnancy, not STDs.

"I'm on the pill," was her short answer.

Jackie's ankles hooked inside my calves. I stroked my shaft between her labia to get wet. "Like this?"

"Don't tease. Go inside me."

And I did. My cockhead found her opening, and my hips edged forward just enough to pop inside its outer ring. Jackie exhaled a quick gasp, and her arms wrapped tighter around my shoulder blades. Inside she was snug, wet and snug, and in three progressively deeper strokes I was buried deep inside the most glorious vagina I'd ever experienced at that point in my life. The muscles at her entrance felt a finger-width wide, distinctly encircling the base of my shaft, and deeper inside her sheath was hot, slick, and inviting.

"Oh that feels so good," she breathed. "You stretch me open. I love feeling you all the way up inside me." I now understood why Bob had supposedly climaxed so quickly. I was going to need to focus on controlling myself. For a brief moment I wondered how I compared to Bob. And how I compared to however many other men who had been inside Jackie.

Those thoughts dissipated quickly. I desperately wanted to be inside her magical vagina for as long as possible. I gave Jackie slow, full-length strokes. She met my inward thrusts with acknowledging small upward rocking of her hips. I held my upper body above hers on my forearms, my chest just barely grazing her breasts. Her hands held the side of my head, our eyes locked together, and she breathed throaty moans and grunts.

"Do you like my pussy?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "You're incredible." Jackie smiled and held me tighter.

My gentle strokes gradually sped up. When I buried my cock I pressed forward with a firmer pressure on her labia and clit, and that seemed to have the right effect of making her eyes even wilder and her noises more erratic. "Go faster," she implored, and I increased another notch.. "That's it. Like that. Harder! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

My orgasm was building, and I was quickly reaching the point of no return. "I'm going to come," I managed to warn her. My thrusts sped up another notch, and Jackie's hips gave up trying to synchronize with mine and she just opened her legs impossibly wide and raised her knees even higher and surrendered her pussy to whatever my mindless cock was trying to do. Her breasts wobbled up and down.

"Deep!" she managed to gasp. "Fuck me! Don't stop! That's it! Let it go!"

And that's just what I did. A few final strokes took me over the edge, and my primal instincts jammed my stiffness as deep as I could get inside her silky snug grasp as that initial, intense spasm of pleasure overwhelmed me. I saw Jackie's wild eyes glued to mine, her sweaty brow with tendrils of her red hair stuck to her forehead, her mouth pursed into an open 'O'. Her fingernails dug into my ass and her chin tilted upwards to acknowledge each of my pulses of hot liquid.

We were breathless for a moment. Speechless. My strong spurts weakened into twitches. My erection softened. Jackie's arms and fingers relaxed, and she stroked the moist skin on my back, lifting her head to beckon me to kiss her. Her raised legs dropped to the mattress. Finally, reluctantly, my deflating penis retreated, slipped out, and I sat back on my heels. I looked down to see Jackie's fingers playing in the leaking wetness of her crimson, wide open labia, leaking the white of my semen.

"Wow, that was nice," she said.

"Incredible." Then I felt compelled to ask, "Did you come again?"

"No." She laughed. "You guys can be so insecure."

"It's not that. I just don't want to seem selfish."

"I came from your mouth. That's enough." She smiled. "Enough for now, anyway."

We both dressed and made quick runs to the restrooms, then met back in Jackie's room. "You can stay for awhile, can't you?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Then let's get naked again." Jackie stripped off her tshirt and sweatpants, then flopped back into bed, and I quickly followed. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long kiss. "Now," she said, "where were we?"

My lips found her right breast and licked her nipple that was coming back to life. "I think we were right here, weren't we?"

12