The Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and I kissed and nuzzled, licked and nibbled, caressed and stroked, and my erection reappeared. This time Jackie slid down my body and said hello to it with her mouth. She brought my full stiffness back to life.

This time Jackie straddled me and slid her pussylips up and down the length of my cock. "Now it's my turn," she said with a smile, and she dipped a hand between her legs to aim my shaft. And then, as she bit down on her upper lip with a look of concentration, she lowered her hips and engulfed my cock from root to tip in her soft, very warm, and very wet vagina. We both exhaled sighs of pleasure.

Now I learned that Jackie was a grinder. She sat mostly upright and pressed her sex against my pubic bone and scrubbed her pretty pink parts against me. My hands cupped her breasts, giving them gentle squeezes and occasionally pinching her nipples, and I held my hips high to get as much cock inside her as I could.

Jackie closed her eyes and appeared to lose herself in the sensations. I was happy to just feel her body, inside and out, and watch her face. She sped up and slowed down when she wanted, undulating her body and enjoying her vigorous, almost rough grinds against me, and her arousal climbed higher and higher.

When it seemed like she was close, her eyes suddenly opened and found mine. Her breathing and throaty grunts became louder, her hips drove her vulva faster and faster against my pubic bone, and I just held my hips as high as I could until I felt the tip of her cervix quivering against my cockhead. "I'm going to come," she announced.

Jackie's eyes closed again and she kept up her relentless movements until she got there with three or four loud grunts and a stiffened, vibrating torso and rhythmic squeezes around the base of my shaft. When she came back to earth, her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"Wow," I told her. "That was wonderful."

Jackie furled her brow and rotated her vagina around my still-stiff erection. "Did you come?" she asked.

"Not yet," I replied. "I don't come as quickly when I'm on the bottom. And I've already come, so it's easier to control myself."

"Good to know," she chuckled. "How do you want to come?"

"Can I get on top again?"

"Of course." We reversed positions on the narrow bed, and now we were again doing Missionary. I slid inside an even wetter, slicker vagina than the first time. "I can really feel you now," she told me as I began my thrusts. "All my nerve endings are on fire."

"Can you come again", I asked.

"Maybe. Just ..." she paused. "Just fuck me." She moved her hands above her head. "Just hold my hands. And fuck me. And we'll see."

I raised my upper body and held her hands in mine. This time I was not as slow and gentle as I'd been earlier. This time I just went directly to the firm, steady thrusts that soon bottomed out with liquid 'thwack' sounds. Jackie's knees bent farther, and I felt her ankles hook together at my tailbone. "I can feel your balls bumping me," she whispered. "Do you like fucking me?" I nodded a silent yes. Her eyes closed. "I love your cock," she continued. "I can feel it all the way up inside me."

"I love being inside you," I managed to say.

Jackie smiled. "That's good." My breathing quickened, and hers were now throaty grunts to welcome every strong, pumping thrust. "You feel so big," she murmured. "So hard." Her eyes opened again. "I want to feel you come inside me," she demanded. "I want you to fill me up. Give it to me."

And that did the job. I felt my orgasm building. "I'm going to come," I managed to utter. "Feel me. Feel what you do to me."

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She chanted. "Fill me!"

Mine was a full-body orgasm that just gathered strength until my cock did its final stiffening and my brain shut down and my universe was just my erection in Jackie's vagina, exploding pulses of white heat into her intimate soft, slick embrace. "There!" I growled, "There! There!" and this time I didn't think about Bob's penis spurting in Jackie or my penis spurting in Julia. It was just me and Jackie.

I was only barely aware of Jackie's hips rocking upward to match my throbbing pulses, or her rapid, noisy breaths and moans, Jackie's squirming, stiffening body and her vagina also pulsing, throbbing, squeezing. "Oh god oh god oh god," she moaned. We were both gasping for breath, struggling for oxygen. When our movements slowed and stopped, I remained buried inside her. Her vagina was clearly even more liquid than before.

"I felt you come," Jackie said. "It was like you got bigger and harder. Then I felt your cock jerking and thought about what it was doing in there, shooting come against my cervix." She giggled. "The thought of you shooting inside me made me come again."

"It was pretty intense."

"Once from your mouth. Twice from your cock." Her eyebrows raised up. "That's a record for me!" She laughed. "With a guy, anyway. I've come that much from my fingers." She smiled. "I think I prefer it with a cock."

I laughed. "That's good! I love being there!"

Jackie and I got together a few more times in her room. I certainly didn't want to have her come to my apartment and run into Bob. Our relationship remained casual, sharing mutual pleasure, and I think we both knew it wasn't going to be long term. We ended on good terms. Who can ask for more?

12