The Reporter Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny continues her explorations into the BDSM lifestyle.
5.9k words
4.72
21k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, I arrived in the office, my body still aching from the activities over the weekend. It wasn't as bad as it had been yesterday, though it still felt like all my muscles were aching badly and it felt like I'd done a five-hour intense workout. Jason had wasted no time and had already edited and uploaded the video footage from the day before. Watching back the footage, especially of me being dressed up and used as a ponygirl brought back all the wonderful memories, and also some confusing ones. It had affected me in a way I never imagined it would, and I had enjoyed it far more than I expected to. I always considered those into this lifestyle perverts or freaks. Did that make me a freak or had I been looking at it from the wrong perspective? Either way, I couldn't help but touch myself as I rewatched the footage. It was rare that I ever felt the need to touch myself, but seeing myself as a ponygirl brought that need. As I saw the video of me helping to pull the cart whilst Mia and the other ponies were being lightly whipped, I came, and I came hard. I had to cover my mouth so that my neighbours upstairs wouldn't hear me.

Nervously, I took the lift up to the floor I worked on and walked in. Immediately I could see people look at me awkwardly, one or two smirked or shared whispered exchanges. Well, I guess they'd seen the video Jason had uploaded. Though I expected this, it didn't make it any easier. It wouldn't surprise me if they were whispering derogatory words under their breath as I walked past. I didn't care though. I was determined to make it as a reporter, and this was just a stepping stone along the way.

I made it into Geoff's office without crying or anyone saying anything to me, which was a bonus. The pathetic bastard looked up from his desk and stared at my breasts, telling me great work for the first episode. He had apparently 'enjoyed' watching it at home, and judging by the creepy smile on his face, I didn't want to know just how much exactly he had enjoyed it.

Overall the debut of the series had been well received, the number of subscribers was nearing ten thousand already, which was massively impressive. It was also very good for me, as part of my contract for doing this web series was that I would receive a percentage of the profits from subscriptions. The comments were very mixed, some positive, some negative saying that it was weird, unusual and ungodly. Some of the comments were just full of hate which was totally unnecessary. A week ago I would have been amongst those weirded out by it all, after experiencing it and meeting those involved, my opinions had completely changed. There was no need to post hate on something you didn't enjoy or agree with, they were consenting adults doing their thing without imposing it on anyone who hadn't consented on seeing it. People had actually paid to subscribe, just to post their hate. I'm guessing it was still their loss, I was still getting paid, and I'd make sure some of the money made from this was passed on to the groups that took me in and allowed us to film.

Over the next week, I worked on spreading the word of the web series and gaining even more subscribers. It was already far more popular than I predicted. The thousands I was going to receive from this would certainly make up for the knowledge that thousands were going to be jerking off over me and my adventures. There were still a few of my co-workers whispering behind my back, sneaking glances and snickering, but I was surprised as a few came over to me and commended me on my work. Many of them said how hard it must have been to do something so out of my comfort zone and how fair my reporting of it was.

Finally, Saturday came and I met up with Jason once again. He greeted me warmly as he arrived outside my block of flats and opened the door for me to get in. Jason didn't work for the company that I did, but they did hire him for a lot of camera work, so he had spent the week travelling all over filming different pieces here and there. None of his jobs apparently as entertaining or interesting as last weekend he admitted. I'd actually been looking forward to seeing Jason again, he was great company last week for work. On top of that, I could have had far worse people to work with on this sort of shoot. Like a creep who would keep trying to hit on me, or make comments on my naked body, or even someone who was less tolerable about the type of people we were meeting and would show me up. Jason was perfect, he was friendly, helpful, and had been utterly professional and respectful so far.

Today I was due to go spend some time with a professional dominatrix named Selena. The plan was to start with a two-hour introductory session with her, and then afterwards, I would get to interview her during a session she had arranged with two of her personal slaves. I'd been so nervous about it all week, that I didn't even look to see what she looked like, or the kind of things I'd gotten myself into. Though, after last week and the revelations that held, I'd decided to give it my all and to dive in headfirst.

"So, looking forward to it?" Jason asked.

"I am," I admitted. "Last week taught me more about myself than I ever thought it would. In truth, I was expecting to be disgusted with the people at the festival and hate every second of it, but it had been the opposite." It actually turned me on and was causing me to question a lot of my preconceptions about the lifestyle, but I wasn't quite ready to admit that openly.

"I'm glad. These things are far easier if you're open to them and don't feel embarrassed by the fact you're enjoying them. Far more people have their own fetishes and kinks than you probably think. It's popular for a reason, I believe the people who dismiss it and judge those who do enjoy it are the ones missing out."

"Thank you. Are you one of those people who have their own fetishes and kinks?" I asked, wondering if I was pushing my luck seeing I didn't know him that well. But, then again, he'd already seen me naked and then fitted as a pony girl.

"I do." Jason teased and although I prodded him to expand, he didn't, fully enjoying me wanting to know and not being told. "I've done some BDSM." Jason eventually caved in. "Among some other things. I'm gay and I used to go out with a very muscular guy, a beast of a man who actually enjoyed being submissive to me. I found I enjoyed dominating him." I smiled as he told the story, although, for my own selfish reasons, I was a little disappointed that he was gay.

It turned out that Jason had only briefly flirted with BDSM with an ex-partner, but whilst he had always wanted to do more, he'd never met the right person to try it with. He had been impressed with how well I had handled the pony play last week and warned me that this session would be much tougher. Although there wouldn't really be an audience, I'd actually be submitting to someone else, giving away control to someone. Of course, there'd be a safe word if I needed to, though I'd try to hold out for as long as I could.

We eventually arrived at our destination after an hours drive and found ourselves outside quite a large house on the outskirts of a village. We parked up and made our way to the front door. A man, I'd guess in his early forties opened the door and invited us in. He introduced himself as Phil, and that he was one of Goddess Selena's slaves. We went through into an office of sorts where he handed me a disclaimer to fill out. It included information on health and safety, acknowledged that I knew of the safe word and what this session would entail. There was a checklist that listed different kinks and explained them briefly, which I had to choose what I was comfortable and interested in doing. There were many bizarre ones that I couldn't believe people enjoyed, such as watersports. Then again, I was learning to each their own, and if they enjoyed it and it wasn't harming people, what was the issue? As Jason said earlier, for it to be this popular, there must be a reason. I ticked that I was up for most of them, pain play, humiliation, bondage, penetration, body worship and so on. The only ones I didn't tick were blood play, needle play and water sports.

After we were done with the paperwork, Phil led us out of the office and through another door near the entrance to the house which led to an annexe. Inside this part of the house was completely different. The decor was dark, with LED strips giving off purple or pink light in different locations. The walls were full of intimidating looking BDSM equipment hanging from hooks, cuffs, canes, whips, cuffs and much more stuff that I didn't even know what it was. There was a giant wooden cross in the shape of an 'X', a bench of some sort, some stocks, cages and all sorts. I could see why this place had been so popular in the reviews, it looked scary and magnificent. Once Jason had set up, I prepared myself mentally then stood facing the camera.

"Hello, and welcome all to The World of Kink web series. I'm your host, Penny De Vale, and today we film at the dungeon of Goddess Selena. Last week you saw me venture into pony play, and you may have seen that I wasn't prepared for it. I've spent the week recovering from severe aching muscles from where I was put through my paces as ponygirl. Today, I have a two-hour session with one of the best-reviewed professional dominatrixes in this part of the country, Goddess Selena. I will explore why so many people pay hundreds of pounds to spend an hour with this woman, to be hurt and humiliated, and why they keep on coming back for more. So without further delay, wish me the best of luck as I submit myself to the mercy of Goddess Selena."

"Perfect Penny!" Jason gave a thumbs-up as I finished and stopped recording. Shortly after I finished recording, Goddess Selena walked in. She was taller than I was, significantly so, but that could have been down to the knee-length boots she was wearing. She wore a one-piece latex bodysuit that showed off her generous cleavage. I guessed that she was around my age, in her early twenties and she looked, well, in short of any other words to explain it, perfect. She walked towards me with a wicked smile on her face, as if she enjoyed the prospect of personally introducing me to her world.

"Welcome to my dungeon." Selena started, her tone confident and cold. "For the next two hours I will dominate you in ways that amuse me, should it get too much for you, you have been given your safe word, yes?"

"Y..y.yes." I stuttered. Not sure what had come over me as I grew nervous in the woman's shadow.

"During your time here, you will obey my every command until the session ends or you use your safe word." Selena smiled wickedly as if she believed I would safe word without a doubt. "You will call me Goddess at all times, and nothing else and you will not speak unless you are responding to me. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I answered nervously and panicked slightly as her eyebrows raised. "Yes, Goddess." I quickly corrected, realising my mistake.

"I'll let that one slide, as you're new to all of this, but any future mistakes will not be tolerated."

"Thank you, Goddess," I answered. I'd known this woman all of two minutes and already I could tell why she was so good at what she did. She had a natural air of authority about her, kind of like the popular girl at school that had everyone eating out of the palms of her hands. There was something intimidating about her that made you feel like you needed to submit, you needed to show her respect. I think it helped that she was so damn beautiful.

"Very good, now, why are you still dressed? Lose your clothes." Goddess Selena instructed and I rushed to comply, clumsily almost falling over as I pulled down my leggings and piled them up by the door. When I returned to her, she had me stand with my legs slightly apart and told me to put my hands on my head. I knew Jason was recording, but right now it felt like it was just her and me, nothing else mattered. I could feel her breath on my neck behind me and she traced a hand through my long hair. Coming round to my front, she held my chin in her hand and lifted my head as she looked, no, inspected me. I stood as still as I could, trying to control my breathing as she moved down and weighed my breasts in her hands, rubbing my nipples a little causing them to respond instantly by growing erect. That familiar twinge between my legs that I experienced last week instantly returned and I sighed.

"My my, you are enjoying this already, aren't you?" Goddess Selena smirked as she ran a finger in between my legs.

"Yes, Goddess." I moaned at the touch from her hands in the latex gloves and opened my eyes to see her hold her wet fingers to my face. My shame grew at how obvious my arousal was.

"Open your mouth," Selena instructed and I complied. She slid her fingers inside my mouth, telling me simply to suck and I did, tasting my own arousal for the first time. It wasn't bad, a little sweet, but it only served in dropping me deeper into this submissive state. I was told to stay where I was whilst she grabbed a matching leather collar and cuff set from one of the walls. Steadying my breathing, I attempted to focus as she fitted the cuffs around my wrists and ankles. The black, leather cuffs had a dark purple, fur lining on the inside which actually made them very comfortable. The collar had a soft lining on the inside as well and matched the colour of the cuffs, black with a slight purple trim. Just feeling the collar placed around my neck had a massive effect on me, as did the cuffs. It was as if they represented the control she had over me, whilst I was wearing these, my will belonged to her, I did as she said. She secured my cuffed wrists behind my back and cuffed my ankles together, taking even more control away from me. The last piece she added to the set was a matching black leather blindfold with purple fur on the back. Once secured around my head, I was unable to see anything, the soft purple fur was comfortable but succeeded in keeping my vision completely obscured.

Suddenly, I was more aware of my other senses. I heard Selena move away and return once again and shuddered in surprise as I felt something metallic and a little sharp trace across my breast. My breathing became quicker as I tensed and waited for the next wave. Goddess Selena used the spiked metal device on my breasts and across my nipples. I felt them harden in response to the attention and I shivered as I felt the need to touch myself once again. I whimpered as I felt her trace the metallic device over my nipples again. The sensation felt good, but again it made me long for more.

Once again, I heard Selena move away and I waited patiently and anxiously for her to return. My nipples felt like they were rock hard, I'd never experienced them being like this before. When Selena returned, I felt her tongue trace against them, teasing me further. Then suddenly, I felt something pinch tightly against them. I cried out as the pain went through me. It felt like she'd fit some sort of clamps on both of my nipples, I felt the chain connecting the two resting below. With a little breathing, the pain became bearable, and I found that I actually enjoyed it. It was an incredible sensation, that pain becomes pleasure cliche that I'd heard a few people say before.

"Hold open your mouth," Selena commanded and I did as she said. I felt something round fill it and it was strapped in place behind my neck. I'd guess this was a ball-gag, one of the few BDSM toys I would have been able to name. I stood there as Selena played with the clamps attached to my nipples. She pulled lightly on them, slightly stretching my nipples, held them, and then released them. This was repeated and I found myself dropping deeper and deeper inside myself. Nothing mattered but pleasing Selena, and I felt like that was all I needed, and wanted to do. If it amused her to hurt my nipples, so be it.

After a little while longer, Selena removed the clamps and the blindfold from me. My nipples were sore and it took me a few minutes for my eyes to adjust once again. Before my nipples had any time to recover, however, she pinched each one just as the blood flow was starting to return to them, which was quite painful. She held on to the nipples, telling me to get on my knees and I did. Unlinking my cuffs, Selena instructed me to crawl towards the bench in the corner of the room. Helping me up, she laid me so that my stomach rested flat on the bench with my knees bent and legs spread on another part of the bench lower down. My ankles were cuffed to the bench leaving me open and exposed at the back, and my wrists were cuffed at the other end. I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, not that I wanted to.

"Aren't you a sight?" Selena laughed as she faced me and I caught sight of myself on the mirror on the wall. My mascara had run and there was drool all around where the ball-gag sat. Selena removed the ball gag and then wiped up the drool around my mouth and then all over my face. I didn't resist, I just let her do it. Just the simple humiliating act of letting her wipe my own spittle over my own face was enough to keep me in this head space. I looked up at her face, and I saw her smile as if she was reading me and understanding exactly just how to push my buttons. Without warning, she slapped my cheek and spat on my face.

"Thank you, Goddess," I mumbled, not even sure why I was thanking her for slapping my face and spitting on me, but it felt like the right thing to do. Selena smiled, and moved around where I was bound, satisfied with me thanking her. The sting of her gloved hand hitting my face was still there and I could feel her spittle running down my forehead, over my nose and over my mouth. I was distracted as I felt her hand travel in between my legs once again. She traced a finger over my clit and my whole body reacted as if it was like a small electric shock. It was so wet down there, I'd never been this aroused in my life and Selena seemed to enjoy stroking me in a teasingly slow way.

"Such a good little slut." Goddess Selena commented and I closed my eyes, my cheeks reddening at what she called me. "Do you enjoy being my slut?"

"Yes, Goddess. I enjoy being your slut." I answered meekly as she continued stroking my clit. It was true. As overwhelming as this experience was, I was enjoying every second of it. There was certain freedom found in giving away control to Selena and letting her do these things to me.

"Good slut. Now, I'm going to spank you, I want you to count everyone and thank me for it. Understood?"

"Yes, Goddess."

As soon as I replied, I felt Selena's gloved hand hit my ass. It stung, but again, it felt good.

"One, thank you goddess."

Selena continued to spank me and I continued to count, my ass cheeks growing sorer and warming up from the attention. After a few spanks, she mixed them with more teasing. She'd spank me a couple of times and then tease my clit for a minute or so. Then she'd spank me a few more times, then play with my clit some more. The result of this was that I found it harder and harder to concentrate on counting as the arousal took over. I found myself humping the air when she moved her hand away from me, she was right, I was definitely enjoying being her slut. Desperate for her to touch me or spank me some more.

"Fifteen, thank you, goddess." I cried out after another spank and I heard Selena smirk.

"That was fourteen slut. Start again from one." Selena taunted and I whimpered as she spanked me again.

I'd lost count another three times and had to restart before I finally made it to twenty, a sobbing and dripping mess. My breathing was deep and heavy, and my ass was red hot. It felt like I wouldn't be able to sit down for the rest of the day. On top of that, my clit was extra sensitive and now she wasn't stroking me there, there was a dull ache for more. I was desperate for release. In the past with sex I had just done a tiny bit of foreplay, and then just fucked until they came. Sometimes I didn't even orgasm and had to fake it not to ruin their ego. Other times I had managed to orgasm, but I had never had it like today where I had been brought close to climax and kept close to it, but never 'tipped over the edge'. It was both thrilling and frustrating all at the same time.

12