The Reporter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess Selena unbound me from the spanking bench and helped me down, telling me to follow her to a comfortable looking sofa. I wasn't allowed on it, of course, She had me on my knees again and she told me to bend my arms. Using the ring on the cuffs, used a little bit of rope to tie my wrists to my shoulders. She then got me down onto all fours so I was resting on my elbows. I heard Selena exaggerate a relaxing sigh as she made herself comfortable on the sofa. She crossed her legs and I couldn't help but admire them up close, she had gorgeous legs, in fact, everything about her was beautiful, she really was a goddess.

"Lick," Selena commanded when she removed her boots and revealed her pristine feet. They were manicured to perfection and clean, thankfully. The soles of her feet were an inches away so I moved forward a little, using my elbows to crawl a bit closer and I gently licked the sole of her foot. Selena encouraged me to give more, this was a superior beings foot, it deserved to be worshipped. Sluts like me were lucky to be able to lick her feet. The more she said these things, the more they sunk in and I began to believe them, I was beginning to idolise this goddess in front of me. Listening to her advice, I licked between her toes, pushed my face right into her feet, breathing in her scent through my nose as I continued to worship and massage them with my tongue. If they got too wet, she would wipe her feet over my face, but I continued to double my efforts. Every 'well done' or 'good work slut' was music to my ears as her praise encouraged me to work harder to please her.

Once Selena was satisfied with my worshipping of her feet, I was rewarded as she spread her legs. She motioned for me to come closer with her fingers and she pulled me when I was close enough so that my face was barely an inch from her pussy. I breathed in her scent through my nose and suddenly felt that familiar twinge of arousal again. The closer I was, the more I craved that scent and I breathed her in, again and again, eager to taste. When Selena commanded me to lick, I dived right in. In truth, I had no idea what I was doing and Selena slowed me down, guiding me as to how she liked it, where to lick and how to lick. I listened to her every word, eager to prove that I was worthy to taste her. To think a couple of weeks ago I dismissed all this as weird and perverted. It may be perverted but there was certainly something to this lifestyle, I was finding out why it meant so much to some people, why it was such a big part of their lives. To tell the truth, I had a feeling it would soon become a big part in mine. I continued to lick Selena under her guidance. It encouraged me to hear her breathing grow heavier as she grew closer. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed me in closer to her as she climaxed and I continued to massage her clit with my tongue as she enjoyed her orgasm.

When Selena recovered, she patted my head and untied my wrists from my shoulders, telling me to stand and she led me to the centre of the room. I was told to lift my hands above my head and she connected the cuffs on my wrists to a metal bar hanging from the ceiling. Pulling on a winch, she raised the bar making it uncomfortable for me to stand on the flat of my feet. Selena then placed the clamps back on my nipples and then held up some other individual clamps with a small weight attached. She placed them on my pussy lip causing me to grind my teeth to handle the pain.

"I'd be surprised if they stay on with your cunt so wet slut." Selena taunted and I hung my head in shame, trying to hide just how much of an effect her words had on me. The weights caused my vulva to hang a little and it opened up my clit and pussy to the breeze from the air conditioning. Once again, Selena placed the blindfold on me and everything was dark. Next, I moaned in pleasure as I felt her place something small just over my clit, and she stuck it to me with tape. Lastly, I felt her finger, covered in lube push against my ass hole. I'd never done anal before and there was a lot of resistance as I felt her ease her finger in with the lube. At first it felt tight, uncomfortable and a little painful, but before too long, it felt so damn good. My cunt was dripping even more by the time she removed her finger and I felt her push something cold and metallic against my hole. I clenched my fists as it pushed against my hole and slowly eased its way inside, though the steel device got slightly bigger. Just before I felt I couldn't take any more, I felt whatever it was plop inside and my hole wrapped around a smaller part of the device.

Suddenly, I felt soft vibrations come from whatever it was that Selena had taped over my clit. It felt so damn good, especially combined with the thing in my ass. Every so often I would tense and I would feel my ass clench around the steel device inside me. Next, I felt a light thud on my back as Selena hit me with what I guessed was one of her floggers. It didn't hurt that much at all at first, but eventually, she hit harder with it. I was in ecstasy, the pleasure from the vibrator, every lash of the flogger causing me to tense and feel the plug inside me as well as cause the weighted clamps on my pussy lips to swing, and the predicament of having to keep going up to the tips of my toes to ease the pain on my arms and shoulders.

When Selena had finished flogging me, I was exhausted. The vibrator on my clit never quite went up to a strong enough power to push me over, and everywhere ached, especially my ass as Selena removed the steel device. When I was let down, I slumped to the floor but Selena helped me up, I wasn't quite finished yet. Removing the blindfold and the clamps, Selena helped me over to a cage on the floor which she had me crawl inside. It wasn't a large cage, barely big enough for me on my hands and knees but there was a round hole on either side which I presumed would have someone stick their head through if necessary and then held there. Selena placed a dildo which she secured to the cage in front of my face and then I watched as she fixed a strap-on to herself. I licked my lips in anticipation, and she smiled as she positioned herself behind me. My pussy was already soaking wet so there was no need for lube as she eased her strap-on inside of me. I was told to suck the dildo on the cage as she fucked me. Not wanting to disappoint, I took the dildo in my mouth and had it push on my gag reflex, causing me to choke up drool which fell down my chin. The pressure inside grew and grew until finally, I climaxed, and I climaxed hard. I almost forgot to breathe as wave after wave of pleasure hit me. At that moment, I was in heaven. Never before had I experienced such an intense climax and collapsed onto the floor of the cage, almost ready to curl up and fall asleep.

Selena helped me out of the cage with a smile and removed my cuffs and the collar, announcing the end of the session. I stood there, almost dwarfed by her in her boots and thanked her, still calling her goddess. It was hard to believe it was only two hours that had passed. Exhausted and confused with how I felt, I meekly thanked her again and she tenderly told me to go and take half-hour before we continued the web series with an interview. My whole body was shaking as I got dressed again and Jason actually came over to help me. It looked like he was lost for words but he offered an encouraging smile and a hug. He helped me to another room with a sofa and made me a cup of tea with a couple of sugars. Thankfully he didn't ask anything, he just gave me time to process all that I had just been through. My whole body was sore, but damn it had been hot. Goddess Selena had been hot, she'd been powerful. I don't think today would be the last she'd see of me. I wanted to explore this side of me much more.

Half an hour later, after I'd drunk my tea and had a warm, refreshing shower. I found myself back in Goddess Selena's dungeon. Memories came flooding back and I almost regressed back into that submissive head space, but I didn't. There was work that needed to be done. Selena greeted me with a hug, asking how I was and making sure I was okay. I thanked her, honestly saying I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even now I felt a need to please her. Memories were clear in my head from an hour ago and I felt like I should be on my knees, not standing beside her. There was no doubt that I wanted to give my submission to her once again.

With Jason recording, I began asking questions to Phil as he prepared. It turned out that he had been with Selena for two years, ever since she had become a professional dominatrix shortly after she had turned eighteen. As Phil removed his trousers, I saw that his penis was locked in a steel device. Phil explained to me and the camera that it was called a chastity device and that Selena held the keys that opened it around a necklace. He had been locked in it for two months without release. I thought I had it bad earlier when Selena teased me over the two hours before release. Two months! Apparently, she let him out once a day to tease him as well. I hadn't noticed earlier, but Phil also had a collar that was locked around his neck by a padlock. This represented that he was owned by her. That, and a tattoo which he showed off, proudly.

Over the next couple of hours, I watched as Phil was dominated by Selena. She was much harsher with him than she had been with me, being more brutal with the whip and even using a cane which left painful-looking welts across his ass. Phil winced a few times during this, but he still answered all of my questions. I wondered briefly why he would give up everything in his life to be a full-time slave, but then, having experienced Selena, I could understand why. I'd only known her a few hours and I could tell why some would be so devoted to her.

I wrapped up the interview as Selena finished fucking Phil's ass with a strap-on. I thanked them both for their time, and Selena privately invited me back should I ever want more. I told her, I just might do that.

It was dark outside as Jason began the drive home. He was being extra careful with me, being extra nice. I guessed he was surprised at how intense the session with Selena was, and he was worried for me. It was cute. By the time we got back to mine, it was late, and Jason still had another two hour drive ahead of him. I insisted that he stayed, if he didn't mind being the big spoon, I was definitely in need of some cuddles.

As I sat on my bed, I winced. My ass was still sore from the spanking Selena gave me. Selena. It was clear that the meeting wasn't going to be just a fleeting memory. Again, I found out more about myself today than I ever thought I would. I think I even discovered who I was meant to be. Serving Selena had been incredible, and it was something I craved to do again. To be in her presence once again. Laying down, I closed my eyes and I saw her face. It was clear who and what I was going to be dreaming about tonight.

12