The Reporter Pt. 04

Story Info
Penny's begins to crave even more in her exploration of BDSM.
4.5k words
4.66
10.8k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in a good mood when I arrived at work Monday morning. It had now been four weeks since I started working on this web series, and since my work colleagues were now smiling at me and saying 'hello' once again, it seems people were getting over themselves and were starting to treat me normally once again. I wondered if Annie had anything to do with that, she seemed to be respected around here and she had made her feelings clear with me that she fully supported what I was doing. There were of course some who still looked at me with judgement in their eyes, or made snide comments that they thought I wouldn't hear or notice, but they were soon becoming the minority. Geoff's office was empty and I couldn't help but smile to myself. That bastard got what he deserved, though I still thought he should be punished further. Then again, he still might be.

A little while later, the owner of the company walked into my office, flanked by Annie. He apologised for Geoff's behaviour and ensured me that the company were making sure that he would be dealt with thoroughly, and also that Annie would be taking over his position for the foreseeable future. I was pleased for Annie, she worked hard and was a lovely person, she fully deserved the promotion. When the owner left, I gave her a hug, congratulating her on her promotion.

"Thank you Penny!" Annie smiled at her. "I've been talking to the owner, and he believes in my vision for the company, and that's something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Yeah?" I asked warily.

"Your web series has been far more popular than any of us possibly imagined. With over thirty thousand subscribers worldwide, you've made the company, and yourself, a significant amount of money. I want to move the online content more towards that market. People are clearly interested in this, and an investigatory piece like yours is a good way for them to find out how it really is, and what goes on for those in the lifestyle in a fair and non-judgemental. I know the next episode was meant to be the last one, and with the way Geoff as with you, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave the company right then and there. I just wanted to ask if you would agree to a meeting with me before you do however, I want to keep you here Penny."

"Yes this is the last one, and you're right, it was my every intention to leave the company after I was done. I have enough money to take a long break, or fund another career should I choose. You've been good to me though Annie, even when everyone else here wasn't. I owe you that meeting, so yeah, after the last episode next weekend, I'll be in on Monday to speak to you."

"Thank you. I loved your last episode, by the way, I don't know how you manage to cope with it. A small part of me would love to try those things, but I'm too nervous and wouldn't even know where to begin. By the way, what are you doing for the next episode?"

"You should definitely try it out. Take it from me, as someone who thought it would never be something I would experience. If I hadn't been incentivised to do it by this company, I probably never would have experienced something that I now feel will be a key part of my life going forward. As for this weekend, I believe Selena is taking me in as her domestic slave for a full weekend. From Friday evening, straight through to Sunday evening, I will be at her house, fully serving her."

"Sounds like it will be another great episode!" Annie said. "I must admit, it's been interesting watching you with Selena. She seems like a very intimidating woman, I would obey her too, and I've only seen her on screen." I laughed and the two of us continued to talk for the next half hour. I'd only been here at this company a few months, so I hadn't really had the chance to get to know her, especially since Annie usually kept to herself.

The rest of the week seemed to pass uneventfully. The number of subscribers to the web series I produced was still growing quickly, I'd have to think what I'd want to spend the money on soon enough. Towards the latter end of the week, I found myself looking forward to spending time with Selena again. She'd said previously that she was proud of how I had presented myself and performed at the party she took me to the week before, and that in itself made me feel ecstatic. I was even still beaming from ear to ear when I had a surprise visit later that day from Selena herself. Heads turned as she walked confidently through the office, dressed in leather boots, wearing a long black coat and leggings. My co-workers recognised her from my videos, and it was funny that some of them had been quick to judge me and even say things behind my back didn't give her the same behaviour. Selena had that effect though. She was an expert in intimidating people, in whatever way that may be.

"Hello Penny. I thought I'd bring you lunch today." Selena announced and I was too shocked to say anything straight away. I led her to the staff room and sat next to her in the corner of the room. As my colleagues filed in, they seemed to take whichever seat was the furthest from us. I noticed they kept looking over though, wondering if they'd experience a live show of what they'd seen in my videos. I wouldn't be comfortable doing that though, I would hate it if someone imposed their kinks on me by displaying them in a public setting, even as someone who's experienced it. God knows how awkward it must be for someone who hadn't.

Selena did most of the speaking, fully aware that I wasn't too comfortable with everyone peeking over. She didn't seem to appreciate some of their judgemental glares, choosing to meet their gaze and not looking away until they cowered their gaze away.

"I realise, we've spent quite a bit of time together already, most of that fairly intimate, and I don't even know that much about you," Selena stated and she spent most of my lunch hour asking questions about me, what I enjoyed doing, where I came from and so on. She was easy to speak to, and she seemed to care, to show interest in my answers.

"Hello, mind if I join you?" Annie had worked up the courage to come over and join us. I had been watching her out of the corner of my eye with a little amusement. She had kept looking up, moving as if to get up and walk our way, and then changing her mind and looking away. Bless her, I'm glad she did come over though. It was a show of support in front of all the other colleagues which was greatly appreciated as well. It was clear Annie was nervous and intimidated in front of Selena, but Selena was pleasant and the three of us talked for a while.

Friday finally arrived and it passed quickly thankfully. Jason arrived to pick me up for work and we went for a quick meal together in a local cafe. Jason was only filming the introduction and the finish to this web series episode. Earlier today, he had been setting up cameras all around Selena's house to film me. We felt it would be better if there wasn't a camera man constantly there for this one. He was proud to announce he had a date this evening, and I was pleased for him. I pried, trying to get details of who it was, and he announced it as his friend that worked with me. I tried to think who it was, which one of my co-workers was Jason's type, there were surprisingly quite a few who I thought matched his type, so I didn't have a clue, and Jason wasn't telling. Once we'd ate, Jason paid for the bill, ever being the gentleman, and then led me to his car to drop me off.

We arrived at Selena's place on the outskirts of the village, roughly forty-five minutes later. I was a little envious of the place that she owned, her large house came with quite a bit of land, front and back, and it was sort of in the middle of a wooded area. The area at the front of her house was immaculately decorated with beautiful flowers, trees and shrubs, a large garage and a water feature. It looked stunning. When I knocked. Phil opened the door and let me in with a friendly smile as I waved goodbye to Jason as he drove off. I joked to Phil how I was jealous of her garden and he laughed, saying I should see the back. It turned out, Selena also owned the land that the woods was on, and that there was a large security fence around the woods around the whole perimeter of her property. The gates we had driven through on the way was the beginning of her property. Phil told me to stay there whilst he made Selena aware that I had arrived, and then he was off to pack as he was going away for the weekend a little later to the seaside. Lucky him.

"Good evening Penny," Selena announced when she walked into the entrance hall to greet me. She wore gym gear, and judging by the slightly red cheeks and sweat glistening off of her skin, she'd just finished working out. I had a sudden urge to lick the sweat off of her skin, but I stopped myself from doing so. God what was wrong with me.

"Good evening Goddess" I smiled nervously.

"On the floor to your right is an empty box." Selena started. "Get undressed, and put your clothes and your belongings in the box. You won't need them this weekend."

"Yes, Goddess." I breathed, instantly falling into the familiar submissive mindset, eager to please and for her to take control. It felt completely natural to be fully naked in her presence, she was superior to me in all ways and I fully recognised that.

"If you accept it, I also want you to wear this. This collar represents my ownership of you, how you serve me and are protected by me." Selena held up a small, black, leather collar. The material was thin but durable, the collar itself was similar to that of a cat's, and when I accepted it, Selena had me kneel and then fitted it around my neck, locking it in place with a small padlock at the back. She led me to a mirror and I admired how it looked around my neck, though even more so, I loved what it represented. Just by offering the collar, she wanted to own me, and that made me extremely happy.

"It's beautiful Goddess, thank you," I said, holding back some tears. Selena then pulled out a metal tag in the shape of a small heart, inscribed on the tag were the words 'Property of Selena.' A few tears of joy escaped me as she placed the inscribed tag on the collar. "Thank you Goddess," I repeated.

"You're very welcome pet." Goddess Selena smiled warmly. Her pet, that was a nice thought. "Now, while you are in my home, there are standards I expect you to meet. I will give you your responsibilities and chores shortly, though if I call you at any time, you will drop what you are doing and see to what I want before returning to what you were doing. I'm not a patient woman."

"Understood Goddess."

"You will be locked in high heels for your duration here, and although I've just collared you with that collar, I want you to wear a different one here this weekend. When you leave on Sunday, you'll place the one you're wearing now back on." Selena handed me a pair of high heels. They looked lovely, though the heel on them was far bigger than anything I'd worn before. She secured them on my feet with the straps and then added a padlock to ensure I couldn't remove them. Next, she handed me over the steel device. Four stainless steel rings connected by a metal bar to fit around my neck. One side of the rings opened to allow it to fit around the neck and I had to keep my head held up for it to fit in place. There was a bar that fitted to the back of the collar which attached to a steel belt that went around my waist. The belt had two plugs fitted, one for each hole and I sighed as the cold steel devices entered both my holes. The bar also had cuffs attached at the back, though my hands were kept free for now. The whole device felt uncomfortable, but it forced me to keep my neck and posture correct. That in line with the high heels was going to make walking difficult and hard work.

"Put your arms behind your back and walk to the end of the hall and back," Selena instructed and I heard her giggle as I tentatively placed one foot in front of the other. Even going slowly, it was incredibly difficult and I paused to steady myself every time I wobbled. The high heels were going to be painful and difficult to walk in as I grew used to them, but the posture collar made it harder. I couldn't really look down at my legs, I just had to focus so that I was walking correctly and keep facing ahead. Often I removed my arms from behind my back to regain balance, and thankfully Selena just giggled at that.

"Good. It will take you some time, but you'll eventually be comfortable in both of those. Now whilst you're here with me, I need to know you're committed to obeying me. You are here for me, to serve, amuse, and pleasure me. Nothing else should matter, but that. Is that understood?"

"Yes Goddess," I answered, fully prepared to give this weekend my all. I knew Selena would demand my full attention, she was my Goddess, and now she had collared me, I wanted to make her realise that it was a good choice.

The first job of the evening was to cook dinner for Selena. Phil had left instructions on a piece of paper in the kitchen. There was some marinated chicken in the fridge which needed to be steam cooked along with vegetables and rice. Since all of it was cooked in a separate steam oven, it was relatively easy to make. It didn't take long to cook and I served it up on the plate along with a glass of red wine. The hardest part was actually getting the food to Selena. I held the tray with two hands and slowly walked, concentrating on every step in the high heels ensuring that I didn't spill or drop anything. Selena watched me with an amused smile on her face as I brought the tray into the dining room and slowly lowered it before serving Selena the plate of food and her glass of wine.

"Kneel," Selena ordered. I placed the tray on the table and got down onto my knees besides where she sat. As she ate, she explained what was expected of me over the weekend. I would cook all her meals, do all the dishes, clean, do the laundry, and clean the toys in her dungeon in the annexe once it had been in use. Whenever I served her food, I would kneel and wait by her side until the dishes were ready to clean. I was also to wake her up gently by worshipping her feet every morning. Tomorrow, she was expecting friends round for a little party, and I would be serving them all that night as well.

Once Selena had finished eating, I took the dishes and placed them in the dishwasher, then turned it on. Once it was set on, I returned to Selena in the living room. She had me get on all fours just in front of where she sat on the sofa, and she rested her feet on me. It was uncomfortable, but I wasn't ever going to moan about it. I was being of service to Selena, satisfying her, and that was more than enough satisfaction for myself. She remained quiet as she watched the television, and I let my mind wander. Four weeks ago I would have called anyone who had an interest in this lifestyle a dirty pervert. Now, I knew just how prudish my opinions were. There was a great deal to this lifestyle, so much so that I was beginning to crave it more and more, I wasn't sure I could live with the mundane nine to five and vanilla sex only from now on. It was satisfying to serve Selena, just knowing that I was making her happy or being of use to her, made me happy. Then there was the arousal, being reduced down to an object, just a foot stall for Selena to use whilst she watches the television, ignoring me, that made me very wet indeed.

"What do we have here?" Selena asked with a smirk as she rubbed her boots in between my legs. She brought her foot round to near my face and told me to lick my juices off of them. The taste of my arousal was clear on the boots, and I eagerly licked them clean. Once I had cleaned her boots to a satisfactory standard, she had me go on my knees and remove the boots and her socks. Selena rested one foot on my shoulder and had me hold the other foot in my hand as I worshipped it. Attentively, I gently licked in between her toes, making sure to worship every part of her foot. Not long ago this would have been something I would have been disgusted to even think about doing, I found now that I enjoyed doing worshipping her feet, especially when Selena spurred me on with compliments of my work.

"Good pet," Selena mentioned a little while later. I had no idea how much time had passed, only that my tongue ached a little, and I had almost lost myself in my contented frame of mind. In the zone, happy to please. "Follow me upstairs."

Selena had a very large bedroom, the main stand out feature was her large four-poster bed. Its ornate decorations on each pillar looked fantastic, though what made it stand out was the features it held. On the foot of the bed, in between the two pillars was what looked like a set of medieval stocks built into the frame. Under the mattress was a floor cage, barely tall enough for me to be on all fours under. Selena informed me that was where I was sleeping this weekend. On the opposite wall to the bed was a very large mirror.

I was instructed to climb up onto the bed and to place my head in the stocks as Serena lifted the top half of them. When my neck and wrists were rested on the right parts of the stocks, Selena brought down the top half and locked it in place so that I was trapped. Looking up, I could see my reflection in the mirror, naked, on my knees and locked in the stocks, it was a hot sight. A sight that improved massively when Selena positioned herself behind me. She spread my legs and tied each of my ankles to the opposite corners of the bed. I shivered as she traced a finger across my clit, of course I was already dripping wet.

Selena then made her way to face me once again. In her hands was a metallic device which she informed me was a ring gag. It was quite large and I had to slightly stretch my jaw more than normal to fit it in before Selena strapped it on securely. I looked up at her, noticing just how innocent my facial expression was in the mirror and she cupped my cheek in her hand, kissing me on the forehead.

"As always pet, if it gets too much, let me know. Wave your hands and I'll stop." Selena's voice was soft and I nodded my head to show I understood. Selena then attached nipple clamps to my nipples and secured the clamps to the stocks. She walked behind me, and in the mirror, I saw her grab a vibrator wand. When she turned it on, the vibrations filled the room and I moaned in anticipation as she moved it towards my pussy. Using duct tape, she secured the vibrator wand to the inside of my thigh so that it was only slightly touching my clit. Then Selena began spanking me, tamely at first, then working up with how hard she was hitting. The vibrations of the wand were only light on my clit too, but that mixed with the attention from Selena and the nipple clamps were enough to get me in the right headspace. I could feel myself drop into my happy place, my subspace. It was kind of like a floaty sensation where everything was right in the world and nothing else mattered.

Slowly, Selena increased the intensity of the wand and changed from using her hand to spank me to using a flogger. The flogger was more of a 'thuddy' sensation as opposed to the stingy sensation of her spanking. My breathing grew heavier as the wand worked its magic. I felt everything, the light swinging of the clamps on my nipples, the wand in between my legs, every lash of the flogger and my own drool dripping down my chin. Looking up, I caught my reflection and found myself fall deeper. This was who I am, this was me at my best. An object to please others, and although some would find the idea demeaning, I loved who I was, more so now than I had ever done before.

I felt myself grow closer to climax and I began attempting to hump the wand. Selena smirked at my attempts and turned the strength down causing me to moan with frustration into my gag. Her sadistic laugh both chilled and aroused me. There was something about not being in control of my own orgasms which turned me on so much. Selena then held up something to show me in the mirror, though I couldn't make out what it was. I found out it was a clamp as she attached it to my pussy lips, though it was heavy, something weighed it down pulling on my pussy lips so that they were touching the sides of the wand.

12