The Reporter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena walked seductively in front of me once again and I watched her fit herself with a strap-on. Eagerly I waited until she gradually entered my throat with the dildo. Slowly, she increased the force and speed of which she fucked my face with the strap-on causing me to gag and drool to come up quicker. When she had finished and made her way behind me, my reflection showed a ruined fuck doll, mascara running, tears running and drool dripping down her chin. I barely recognised my reflection, but my God did it make me feel like her worthless little sex doll.

With the vibrator still resting against my clit, Selena positioned herself behind me and then thrusted the dildo inside of me. Treating me like her worthless whore, she fucked me roughly, scratching her long sharp nails down my back. The tension built and built towards a climax, but I held it back as best as I could. Through the gag, I tried to ask for permission to cum but Selena just laughed.

"Cum pet." Selena said after some wonderful yet torturous minutes had passed and I felt myself squirt as a powerful orgasm ripped through me. My whole body shook as all that build-up of pleasure was released and consumed my entire being.

Breathing heavily, I took a moment to recover as Selena released me from the stocks and embraced me, holding my shivering body close to her as I came crashing down from the high that I'd just experienced. It was at that moment I realised just how grateful I was that Selena had come into my life. I'm not sure that if I'd done the session that I'd had planned for the second episode with anyone else other than Selena that I would have reacted the same way. Would I have fallen so deeply for them like I had for her? I wasn't sure. I felt weak as Selena continued to hold and soothe me, and although I felt like I was being clingy right now, she didn't seem to care.

Eventually, I began to feel more at ease and I thanked Selena, my Goddess. Yawning, she helped me down onto the floor and inside the cage underneath her mattress. The space was as big as the mattress and was only about tall enough for me to crawl around. Selena pointed out a small bucket for me to pee in if I needed, and then locked the cage.

"I wonder Penny. Would you be up to trying something for me?" Selena asked, eyeing me curiously.

"Of course Goddess."

"I've been working with some people and have created a hypnosis audio file of my own design. I have no idea what kind of effect it will have, but I've been wanting to try it out. Would you like to try it for me? You can take the headphones off if you feel like it's harming you or giving you a headache."

"I'd love to." I admitted, both curious, and a little nervous about it. The idea of having Selena being able to control my mind made me feel weak with desire once again. Selena opened the cage door once again and gave me her iPod. She set the device up to play on repeat and also set an alarm for six in the morning. The alarm would play through the headphones, at which point the door, which was locked by a time lock would open and then I would go out and make Selena her coffee. Once I'd brought that up to her room, I'd worship her feet, and then her pussy as she woke. I thanked her and attempted to get comfortable in the cage under her bed as the audio file started playing.

12