All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 04'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Excellen

Hot story, very good writing but it needs a chapter very often because each one is too short. Waiting anxiously

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
It's still rape

Do you know how many women are made stronger by being raped by multiple men? None.

It breaks them. It is one way pimps break the will of their captives to prepare them to be prostitutes. It degrades them and I can promise you, if she is not turned n, you can't rape her into an orgasm.

I don't care if you run a train on her and turn her into a coke whore, just don't piss down my back and call it rain. She is kidnapped, drugged, forced to engage in sex with strange men, sodomized and more and you want us to believe that she will come out of this stronger, with her dignity and pride intact?

She will be broken, willing to do whatever someone wants because she has been stripped of everything by the man she thought she could trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seriously?

What it really is is a story...A STORY! Tiny words on a screen which, which for some reason when YOU CHOSE to read the NON CONSENSUAL STORIES upset you. Seriously?

As a character in a story...it seems like she is starting to discover herself and that’s not a bad thing is it? So sit back and enjoy the author’s words, who knows, maybe Jay (her husband and yet another character in a story oddly enough) might not be as happy as he thought. Perhaps he is in the farmhouse getting pegged by some female psychologist/trainer for thinking the marital issues were simply his wife’s problems to be corrected. Marriage is a two way street.

So far as a story it seems like a wonderfully positive way to reduce the divorce rate in the world. That silly counseling that judges often send couples to does nothing but give the wife more time to take more than half the husbands hard earned assets. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of course it’s rape...

Who said it wasn’t rape? It’s in the noncon section. It’s deplorable. So what? It’s meant to get us off not create a new world model. Mikey and Duane and Roy...and Jay...they’re all rapists.

Who cares?

Get out your dildo or your vibrator, empty that pretty mind, give into whatever latent rape fantasies or repressed Puritan idiocy drove you to click on a noncon story and let loose. Then when you’re done, spend one minute feeling grateful you live in the 21st century and this shit ain’t real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

For those offended by this, great. You have a right to be. It is definitely rape, and if it were real, it would be an awful thing to go through. It’s unrealistic in regards to how it would happen in real life. But it’s also a story in the non consensual section. It turns me on, and I love the fantasy, but I would never want to actually be in that situation. For those people saying “oh wow guys this is such a good way to lower divorce rates!!1! we should institute this in real life! such a great idea!1!!” go fuck yourself. it’s a story and should stay that way. none of this should EVER happen beyond words on a website. enjoy the fantasy if you like non consensual stuff, and click away if you don’t like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still enjoying this story!

Please continue this story and ignore the haters & trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

This is nasty! She obviously doesn't want it! He basically rapes her! Maybe she likes it. Maybe. And maybe it's kinda hot. Maybe. But you shouldn't be wasting you time with this filth. Sex should he consensual! Listen to me, this poor woman is nothing but a rape Doll. You gotta stop doing this Taken stuff. I really doubt this story will go anywhere, despite the fact that Sex Sells. This is nothing but pure Porn. I don't even think my dog Eisenhower would like this filthy stuff and he licks his own butt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
grrrr

I get that she is allowed to enjoy it, but please don't let Jay get away with this shit!!! It is one thing to enjoy sex and being manhandled, but it's totally different when you don't get to choose and to consent! It is ok to become less repressed, but it has to be ON HER TERMS. And to those who are complaining about people reading non-con section and getting upset about rape etc., all I can say that I read those stories looking for examples of women who overcome and come out victorious in the end, my favourite are the stories where in the end the rapist has to grovel and gets his commeuppance, and my least favourite are stories with magic dick syndrome. I can see that this author has the potential for both and am hoping that she will go with the former rather than the latter, and that is why I am still reading and withholding judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the haters: there's a reason this is a piece of fiction

This is a piece of fictional writing. The writer isn't condoning this in the real world, they are just writing a fictional story for those who are into this kind of thing. If you didn't want to read noncon erotica, then you ought to have paid attention to the section label. The writer doesn't say this is viable or acceptable or healthy IRL. All this is is some erotica for those who are into that kind of thing. If you don't like noncon/dubcon, then go to another section! This writing is as advertised, so if you didn't want to read it, you shouldn't have clicked on this clearly marked story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

FACT - some women DO have orgasms when they are raped in real life. It is a physiological reaction for them, it does NOT mean that they were not raped, it does NOT mean that they enjoyed being raped. It DOES add to their shame and confusion.

As a woman who was violently raped when I was 12 years old, NOTHING makes me more furious than IGNORANT fucking comments about what a woman can and can't feel when it happens her. YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL ANYONE ELSE HOW TO FEEL ABOUT ANYTHING, EVER!!!

The power that one ignorant fucking comment holds to revictimize a rape victim can not be stressed enough!!!!!

------------------------------------

To that woman, I am SO sorry sweetie, it is actually a very common occurrence. I was too young but a LOT of survivors have shared the same experience, you are not alone and when you are ready, find us. We are everywhere, and we are here for you... and no, it also isn't weird that you like this story. It's not real and a way of reclaiming control for some of us. We all cope differently. It does not mean you want it to happen again for real. Chin up luv, you are completely normal, you had something horrible happen to you and however you feel like coping with that is just fine, as long as it's not self-destructive.

-----------------------------------

OPINION - I don't care what kind of noncon other people are looking for... I start to read stories all the time that aren't my cup of tea. You know what I do? I don't bitch & whine, that there's a rape fantasy in the noncon section. I stop reading it and find something that suits me better.

There is NOTHING misleading about this story.... or were you expecting a sexy story about debugging a computer? And ya still hadn't figured it out by chapter 4? Bullshit.

WilmagronWilmagronover 5 years ago
Metaphors

The purpose of this story is to get people to orgasm. It’s not real and it shouldn’t be real. However, there are reasons that we are turned on by this. A literal interpretation of this story isn’t helpful, but if you interpret it as a metaphor for other things, it makes more sense. Forced sexual pleasure = being pushed to discover new things to enjoy. Submission = finding a partner you trust enough to let go, someone who is competent enough to delegate responsibility to. And just generally to realise that the firmly defined image of yourself that you have created doesn’t begin to accurately describe the reality of who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's so weird that some of your reviewers are offended about the lack of consent - well duh! This is the non-consent section. The story is a hot fantasy and the protagonist is fiesty and appealing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...