All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 05'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 6 years ago
Loving it

It’s a great twisted fucked up situation bit like Hotel California. She can check out but can’t leave.

I reckon the majority are hoping Jay gets fucked over by her and leaves with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am loving this.

She called them out on their bullshit and Mikey doesnt like it, so he threatens her with more rape.

When you have to threaten, then you’ve lost and Mikey doesn’t even see it. She’ll fuck them because she has to, thanks to the chemical concotion they gave her; but they wont break her.

I look gorward to her burning them to the fucking ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way to go, Tara!

Yes! I am so proud of Tara and already she has turned the tables and is manipulating those assholes only they are too stupid to realize it. Really hoping in the end Jay is so messed up with his own reprogramming that she will own him body and soul, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mikey better show that cunt

Holding out hope Mikey turns her into a real whore like she should be. Bitch just needs more cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Grrrrr

Mikey is a loser jerk if he cannot own up to what they're actually doing there - it ultimately is rape and she is right, and if he told her that she should say what she thinks, then he shouldn't punish her for saying the truth. I hate him. I am very glad she is resisting the psychological abuse and look forward to her coming out victorious in the end. I really hope that she will put these self-delusional rapists in place. Even if the worst case scenario happens and she ends up succumbing to the magic cock syndrome, at least let her become the head of the whole operation and change the way it operates so it would not be forced!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
such a good series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tara is learning her place

Like most wives Tara is a whore. Not for her husband. But for everyone else. In this story, she is properly learning how to be what she truly is and how to enjoy it within the confines of her marriage. This is perfect. Best divorce therapy ever. And it doesn’t matter how it turns out. I as a reader and not the author of this STORY prefer to believe their marriage will get better and from her latest requests while she looks looks she wants to “punish” her husband, she is actually going to show him all that she will soon be offering him. He will just need to earn it. And taking out the trash like she asked for originally won’t cut it. So he better heed his lessons well too! I look forward to he seeing him go through his paces. I expect that will level her out. And from the wording (if you actually read those) he is learning the same lessons in the exact and opposite ways she is.

Also this does not mean the marriage will survive but Tara and unbeknownst to her, her husband, are both atleast discovering their true selves and are each being offered the option to be that new self without fear for their marriage. I personally believe things are getting better for both of them. This is not rape...it’s simply non consensual and exactly what both the characters (not real people) want and need.

So sit tight and strap 8n for the long haul, so far we are only a few hours into a two week stay for these two people. Remember she just ate lunch on day one of fourteen days. At this pace the author has about (5 chapters so far * 2 half’s of a day * 14 days = ) 115 more chapters before we get close to a conclusion about Tara or her marriage. No reason to be upset when less than 5% of the story has been told.

Oh yeah and remember this is just a story. Let the author take it where she wants and just enjoy the fantasy of non consensual submission she is presenting. If you don’t like it. Go read something else in the romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Getting Good

The story line is getting good. However the comments section might be getting better. First, if you're reading a story in Non-consent (aka RAPE) how do you get upset at the treatment? Second, we are just now getting a hint of what Jay is going thru. Finally, to hypothesize what is going to happen is a little premature. The author is taking us down the path, and based on the comments is creating a passion for continued reading. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing how both characters grow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's interesting that...

the majority of comments are negative. It's only a story. Although there are hints provided that might actually justify the theme for both male and female.

Hmmmm….me thinks I should thank this writer for his/her skill. And so I do with 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can't get over the mango-flavoured cum. Jeez, I'll have a bucket of that! No wonder she is craving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...