All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 07'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the idea that Jay is in charge

Is laughable. Is this guy gay or something? Described as effeminate, treats his wife with contempt but needs other men to control her, only did ass and mouth. It's like he completely checked out from actual manhood and now you've got Mikey who demands trust and participation but breaks his word by involving the spineless weasel.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 6 years ago
Mikey broke trust

Tara needs to do everything to stop herself from cumming and I hope she stops turning on for Mikey no matter what now. Tara needs to create a shank for both of them or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just don't understand

How she hasn't said that she hates him b4 the ring and how in everything said that she didn't say we will divorce or I'll slit him throat. A betrayal like this regardless of cock loving tendencies would warrant a good old fashion murderous threat. He can never be trusted. Ever. He was supposed to protect her. He lied. He gave her away to become someone else. He needs more than a beating. And yes as divorce is said so it the threat. I hope she wakes up and realize there is absolutely no one for help. Regardless of her trying to play along she must keep a stronger head about herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Let her have mikey!!!!

Let have mikey! He clearly wants her hell any girl would XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving this!

More please ...

Sub_KittenSub_Kittenalmost 6 years ago
Yes Mikey

Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How it ends

Mikey told her the truth. Tara now embraces her sexuality without guilt and understands and accepts what Mikey is. He told the truth and did what he promised. Jay, not so much. In the last scene, Mikey, Jay and Tara are standing by the car. Mikey says he’s glad Tara has come around. Tara agrees and tells Mikey that “thry’re good.” She pulls out the pistol she stole, puts it to the back of Jay’s head and kills him. Tara turns to Mikey. “I told you. I told you I’d kill him. Your job to clean up the mess.” Tara tosses the pistol to him and gets in the car.

Mikey looks down at the body and then looks in to see Tara. “See you next month.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are doing a great job

Admittedly the pace is a bit crazy..

Chap 1 spanking and ring gag

Chap 2 forced deep throat and we learn every few hours men must cum

Chap 3 finger fuck, real fuck, deep throat

Chap 4 butt plug, fuck 2

Chap 5 lunch

Chap 6 nothing

Chap 7 minimum 3 deep throats, 3 fucks, extra bj for hubby, ass fuck from mike

Not bad, that’s 13 scenes of abuse in one half of one day of 14 days that she shall suffer for being a bitch of a wife. And who knows, and honestly who cares, if it’s any better for her fucked up husband who caused this to happen to her.

But what we do know is that through this, the character of, Tara is becoming a better person. Not necessarily a better wife, but discovering ones true self is important. So she is learning.

But that’s about the characters and the hundred plus chapters and 350 scenes of sexual abuse for her to go through to go before this ends if the author stays on her current pace.

What’s more fun is the how the readers of your story react, thats how you know you are doing well. And damn it if you haven’t struck a nerve. When you get people to become emotional over a story - you won. And girl you are doing great.

My favorite anon response was “Don’t let the bastards grind us down! Rot in hell, Burke.” Whoever that anon is you own them! The words - don’t grind US down - has that anon living through your story as Tara and she can’t help being ... how do I put this...helpless as she lives over and over in her own head Tara’s growth and change to becoming a real woman while she wallowing at home reading your stories cannot understand. Sad as her cry for your help to save Tara is she can’t understand that this is JUST A STORY!!!!!!

I don’t care where you take us. Its all about the ride and so far so fun. It’s your story make it what you want.w Just know you have a very attentive audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not JAY!!!

I love the story so far until you let Mikey break his promise to Tara and make her suck Jay off. Do not let him take her ass too. I wish she finds a way to get back at them both. I also hope Mikey & Jay don’t end up winning and breaking Tara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
why???????????

OMG why oh why would you let Jay anywhere near her??? This is such a breach of trust, I hope she will never forgive Mikey and stops worshiping him. Mind over matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a question of principle and of human dignity. A person might love cock and cum, but it has to be ON HER TERMS, not forced, and there has to be a fundamental level of trust before there can be any sexual interaction. Both of these guys have sold their souls to the devil and need to get their asses kicked majorly. Tara must stay strong, or, I should say, become stronger, and not let them break her spirit! No reprogramming for her, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a pile of shit.

I dont care how turned on a woman gets, she isnt going to “need” cum or have an orgasm from rape. And you think just because Jay forces himself on her, she is going to forgive him?

You present her as a strong woman who needs to be raped into submission, and rather than deal with the fact that Jay and Mikey are rapists, you show her a slave to orgasms. Really? Are you out of your fucking mind? Have you ever needed to come so bad you would agree to anything? Because you would be the only person in the entire fucking world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You all make me laugh...

THERE IS NO BREACH OF TRUST...this is NON CONSENSUAL at its finest.

Did you ever hear a child telling their guardian that they didn’t want to go to school. They kick, yell, cry, and even might believe deep down inside that they don’t need an education. I mean why do you need science, math, and literature - unless you want to grow and become better than you were before that education. In the end, no matter how that child learns the lessons, making sure they get that education is the right thing.

ESPECIALLY IN A NON CONSENSUAL STORY!!!!

YES A STORY!!!!

Mikey is Tara’s guardian for the next two weeks and he will determine what is best for her and whether you like it or not she will do it.

Tara, the child in this story, is simply getting the education she needs. Trust the author. It will be good for her in the end. The key to the story is how the author addresses what she does with it after she graduates because it gives her so many options that prior to this education she could never have explored.

Let your personal Republican Christian views go and enjoy a fun little story of true human growth, development, and maybe even love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s a QUOTE

DONT LET THE BASTARDS GRINDE US DOWN IS A QUOTE FROM HANDMAIDS TALE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Author-thank you for taking your time with the next chapter to get it correct. #GrittingMyTeeth Good writing is more important than getting it done quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUCK JAY

Fuck jay until he has an agonizing death and Tara cokes to death from cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Desperation?

Has anyone ever needed to cum so badly that they’d agree to anything?

Resounding yes.

Maybe it’s not the norm. I can’t speak to that. But what I can speak to is that if someone is caught at the right moment, in the right level of primal need, it’s very likely they would agree to things they wouldn’t otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yeah -that is the power of arousal - it makes you so crazy you will agree to anything. So I get that she puts up with her arsehole husband because Mikey is fucking her. But still I hope Jay gets his due and she tells him to fuck off for good.

Tes100mbTes100mbalmost 3 years ago

Didnt like Jay being involved other than being forced to watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...