All Comments on 'The Rescue'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gnome_mangnome_manover 7 years ago
Really Good Work

This story felt so true that I got the feeling that this is autobiographical. Real people, real place. Nothing made-up about either Robyn or Lisa, so far as I could tell. And they both seemed to be people that I would enjoy being friends with.

Excellent work. Especially if they are two real people. In some ways, it's easier to write about somebody who isn't real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was really good. It was sweet. Loving. Tender.

SexymaxSexymaxover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

I loved it so much, especially as it's in my favourite city and can relate to almost every location, you obviously know Melbourne, as only a local would know most of the things you mentioned.

I am so looking forward to reading more of this story, in my opinion it was very well-written, it showed sensualness, compassion, slowness, and a true romantic story, you certainly know how to write, can't wait for the next chapter.

I live in Melbourne close to a couple of the Suburbs mentioned, and have been to all of the suburbs you mentioned, I laughed with the heel comment, yes it is something us girls have to bear.

I am available to offer a twist to the story as well, if you want.

Please keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story

The above says it all.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very good story!

That I enjoyed greatly. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

GraphicNovelArtistGraphicNovelArtistabout 7 years ago
Wonderful characters

I really enjoyed this story. The characters are so real, and the sex while described in just enough details does not overwhelm or detract from the rest of the story. I will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WONDERFULLY DONE

Love this story! The characters are real, vulnerable, believable. You paint such lovely scenes with words. Please don't ever stop. :-)

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Indulgence

What would you say to sharing the story of where there relationship evolved. I'm sure I speak for a lot of your devoted followers in asking for more about this couple.

5🌟's

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Still a great story

Just re-read this one, and it is still a real pleasure to read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Sequel?

"That night was our first night together but it wasn't the last and it would probably take another story to tell you how we ended up living together."

How about it?

markellymarkellyabout 6 years ago
Nice...

Worth all five stars I gave it. A real good read. Thanks for writing this.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago

Short and sweet but long enough to bring these two together. Thanks

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
That was a sweet one ..... Sweet romance

The pretty shotty think is alsways to break up first another romance, former romance, to start a new one untilllllllllllll

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She always wanted to post pictures of her and I on the Internet ...

She always wanted to post pictures of her on the internet but did she always want to post a picture of I on the internet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your short stories are delightful. You create the characters with such a light touch and skill, then leave us hungry for more.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Short, fun, romantic, sad, happy, serendipitous.

What more could you ask for?

Except more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You Did GREAT !

I thoroughly enjoyed it !

THANK YOU !

sg1010sg101030 days ago

A Very Enjoyable Read !

Thanks !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous