All Comments on 'The Rescue Pt. 02'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need it now!!!!

Wow, wow, wow. You obviously rock!!! Need the rest NOWWW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent work

You did not disappoint. Keep up the good work.

The_x_physiologistThe_x_physiologistalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story!

I normally come to Literotica to get hard but damn this is a great story! Keep up the great work; I'm lookin forward to your future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like it, but... Try to avoid the "magical negro" thing please :)

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Great Little Story.

Very enjoyable and fun story by entertaining author. By the way, a lot of us old guys still use the word clip for magazine.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Trent's a dead man. Good aaction again

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

good action scene, the sex scene was unnecessary .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really... Really need a better editor...

-jaye-

DarknsDarkns8 months ago

I’m still enjoying the story. A small suggestion if I may:

More paragraphs, they are our friends. I say “our” to include you as the author and us as your readers. Paragraphs add structure which makes it easier to read … but they also make it easier to write.

To this end, also try adding titles or headers to a change in scenery. For example, if the scene is with, let’s say Kenny, but suddenly changes to Michelle then title the ensuing section as “Michelle.”and so on.

A small thing I know, but it’s a great story and would be an even better read with an easier flow and no confusing changes in scenery.

Rant over! (Well it’s not really a rant, more of a quiet friendly suggestion).

Cheers, keep the great stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This has had the makings for a really good read. Adventure, characters, romance.

Lost for me in trying to read through all of the seeming effort to write a play, written so the actors have always active, present tense scripts.

Do Wish the author used a proof reader.

Craig

G5pilotboyG5pilotboy4 months ago

Same comment chapter 1. You seriously need an editor. What seems like is good story is messed up by bad writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES