All Comments on 'The Rescue Pt. 03'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Um, needs work...and more work.

Not much EROTICA here, and pretty bad spelling and grammar. The plot is too long and not at all clear. Keep trying though, and if you'd like help, ask for it.

AuroraIncidentAuroraIncidentalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous

Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm looking over the remaining parts in this story and am striving to make them better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
story is screwed up

This story is poorly uploaded. Parts repeat. You need to pay better attention to formatting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So far so good

The story is ok mate, so who doesn't make grammatical errors ? Keep up the good work.EDDF

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Spelling and such errors?

I'm reading this and I'm very good at catching these things and I have not been annoyed yet so you are doing fine. OK, so there are few glitches, words skipped or the wrong word, but it is always small stuff so I can easily fill in the correct word., Nothing serious. Please keep writing. As they say, Those that can, DO, those that can't critique. So ignore them. And to all the whiners: Write something yourself and get it posted here, until then, STFU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Phony angst

Dialogue is stilted and much of it is filler

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Great Story.

Much enjoying this little read. Going to next chapter with relish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The ue of POV is terrible

“She says letting her eyes drift over to my prone body. ... She says aloud hoping that he'll come to because he's still out it.”

It would be a good story, except for the lack of competent editing

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 5 years ago
against my better judgment...

...I'm going to weigh in with comments.

I've stayed with the story so far because you are one of my favorite authors here, but you desperately, desperately need to find an editor. There are far too many misspelled words, missing words, wrong words (here instead of her), incorrect homonyms, grammar errors and just plain factual problems.

Please make commas your new friend! For instance, "let's eat Grandma" is very different from "let's eat, Grandma." Case in point from the story: "Kenneth hurts Michelle" is not what you intended, yet it came up twice in the story.

The blood transfusion makes my head explode; only red blood cells from an O-negative person can be transferred to anyone else; the rest of the blood contains antibodies to every single type of blood antigen and would quickly kill anyone who is not O-negative.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to keep reading, but write this because I know you can do better. I truly hope you take the comments in that spirit. Finally, I found it rich that the commenter who wrote "those who can, do" has nothing posted :-)

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962almost 5 years ago
Stop...just stop it

I like the story very muchand enjoying the series, but stop with the repetative narratives. You're beating a dead horse as it were. You're repeating the same point for paragraphs when it's already implied or understood. Takes away from the story and, at least for me, causes the reader to just gloss over it. The other thing to quit is the villigers made their point about being greatful to the main characters you don't need to beleaguer that point either, it's insulting to the reader.

Lookig forward to the next chapter.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

good story, not as good as some I've read like "The Shack series" Lady Killer was one of my favorites and sevral of the others a very good also. Looking forward to the conclusion of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent story, poorly formatted and sectioned, some indication when the story switches to another persons POV would make the transitions a lot less confusing.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

To all the fault finders and reviewers out there that are critiquing these stories: "It's easy to criticize, that's why everyone does it." People, people, people! These stories are "free" for us to read, nobody gets paid, the authors or the editors so be kind and thank them for their work in providing you with "free" entertainment.

Come all you anons, get some guts and join up and then criticize!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved the story so far. Nice plot, nice story. Just one issue. The stitching of the wound and blood transfusion seemed a little amateurish. No marine biologist, not even a part-time nurse can do those things properly without putting the patient in danger. It's too complicated. But I understand you had no other choice. Ken was wounded, had lost a lot of blood. Someone had to do something. The villagers had no inkling. So Michelle had to be the one to do it. Of course you could have made the wound not so bad, but then your plot was to get them stay at the village for a few days. Keep the suspence going for the people back home and also show up Trent and his goons for what they are. Whaddya know, Americans are probably their worst enemies. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES