All Comments on 'The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You should have quit while you were ahead. You ruined this story by naming a kid 'Bubba', REALLY??? No kid of Brians would ever be called bubba. Please stop now, no more of this shit...............

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
I Liked it !

For those of you JERK OFFS out there The name "BUBBA" is a name of endearment for a BROTHER by his siblings . The old saying You just can't fix Stupid .

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
I See

I have been waiting for this one and I was wondering how you were going to bring us a sequel. I like the story and I think it will be amazing but it has a ton of characters to remember that's for sure. I have to ask who is Sara? I don't remember that character from the first series.

AZslyderAZslyderover 3 years ago
Sequels are rough

Should've left this one alone. I know you have a genre niche that you prefer but I didn't even make it past the first page on this one.b 2* due to liking you as a writer Stork, but I can't support this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Personally, I am glad you continued the story. I enjoyed the original and this one does not disappoint. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hysteria

Loved the first series. But could only make half way in this series. The guy's were like heroes one second then in the fetal position the next. While the ladies were constantly in hysterics and biligerant threats on people's lives for no real reason.

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
More please

Yes... More Rescuers plz. Now with a expanded number of people the possibility's are almost innumerable. Thank you for your efforts.

Anonymous; your reviews, though amusing do not hold any weight. Trolls will be trolls.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago
Killer

We love this new series it's great so far. And for the ass clowns bitching about "Bubba" didn't it say it was his nickname? I mean holy shit all that hostility over a name. You must really be hard up in life to get that worked up over a NAME. Any way again great stuff keep it up m8

buzman0112buzman0112over 3 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the sequel so please keep going!!! For anyone who did not, let’s see them write something better!!! I found it to be a page turner and I can’t wait for the next installment!!!

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Too long and too repitive as far as the sex goes. The action scenes are far better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They parents getting together with the children was unnecessary. It kind if ruined the story for me. Especially the whole son breeding program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought the initial series was among one of the best series. While I'm not sure this sequel is as good, it is a great series. Definitely still worth 5 stars! Thanks to the Author for breathing more life into this series.

TGun3112TGun3112over 3 years ago
First series was better.

You are a very good writer. But this sequel has problems. This whole sequel feels rushed and not well thought out. There is not enough character development with Brian's children. Hunter is really the only one we know anything about. Your really short changing the girls. In the abbreviated bar fight these kick-ass ladies should have been easily able to take care of themselves. They were just background for Hunter. You haven't spent any time developing the true loving relationships between the brothers and sisters. These are educated, and sophisticated Canadians, Bubba is wrong on so many level I won't even go there.

Thanks for the first book.

.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I love that book 2 isn’t a cookie cutter of book 1. I’m excited to see how the story develops. I have some ideas of what I think might happen. We’ll see.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great story but I got mixed up who's kids where who's. Bonnie belongs to Sue, whom I don't remember. Guess I'm going to have to read Book 1 Again. I reread Book 1, Chapter one so I could get the gist of it all after reading the first 4 pages of 1-1. Still confused but that probably me getting old, lol. Still 2-1 gets a 5 BIG FUCKING STAR rating! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't even finish chapter one due to the constant bragging and/or B.S.

lovedefactolovedefacto11 months ago

I am very sad with the start of this book. Kim is the love of Brian's life but then she accepts sex from her own son and even wants to get pregnant where she was a one man woman before all of this!

I still have to give you 5 stars because you are a wonderful writer and are very prolific!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES