The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

She smiles, "You anticipated me being here and acting the way I did?"

I admit, "Sorry, I can't turn it off.

Julie explains, "When people act as you did, it's my job to interview them. You took several high-risk actions. Some people are depressed and try to get killed. Some are looking for glory. Both types are a danger to the unit. I know you did it for love and because it was the best course of action at the time.

"My problem is love makes you do dumb things. I should stop you. Yet, your actions severely crippled the enemy. Are you reckless, or do you believe that strongly in your abilities to remain unseen? Brian, what do you think?"

Dad uses a measured voice, "Hunter is a part of nature. As a child, it was unsettling hunting with him. He walks silently in the forest. I never knew where he was unless he was in front of me. Several years ago, my CIA friends took him for a week of some very specialized training. Since then, he's much better at making camouflaged outfits, and within twenty yards, I lose track of him.

"They didn't expect him to be behind lines. Even if they did see him, it was a flash, and they probably thought it was one of them and not us. What you really want to know is if he is a danger to himself or his unit. I suspect we'll never know. With his new rank, he will be forced to stay behind his own group and give orders. He'll be fine."

Julie stands up, "I will worry about Porsche. Every time you come back, I don't care what I am doing, I want a status update. She's a special woman. You two take care of each other. Goodbye."

Porsche and I both say, "Goodbye."

The family comes back in, and we explain the short conversation. John left with Julie. It's just my family now. Bubba just woke up.

Mom announces, "Tomorrow we go home. Everyone is on leave until both Bubba and Hunter are fully healed and ready for service again. Then you are all to report back to base.

Chapter 9 -- Recovering

Penny buys only the best. When we added helicopters, only top of the line stuff, quiet and smooth. Today, I am going to appreciate the smooth ride home. The whole family is with me. I only spent one day in the hospital. Bubba is also coming back with us. His ribs are sore, he is in more pain and needs good pain killers still. We both slept most of the way home.

Once home, we are ordered to bed. Bonnie is nursemaid for Bubba and Mom for me. Paula and Mary spend time with Bubba while Penny, Porsche, and Pam entertain me. Penny is in tears.

I tell Penny, "I am fine. It's just a small wound. I could be up and walking around."

Dad comes into my room, "Kim baby, we need help in bookings, it's very busy today."

Mom gives Penny, Pam, and Porsche quite the look, "You take care of him. NO strain on the shoulder or there will be hell to pay."

As she walks out, Penny crawls into bed with me. Her crying stops.

Penny whispers, "I can't get the picture of two machine guns killing all of you. I know how that works; I have seen how effective two are. A .50-caliber shell doesn't leave much."

I try to help out, "This is what I do. The battlefield was under a light blanket of snow. The snow that was falling was light and flakey. Darkness was approaching, there was no sound. No birds, no insects, no humans giving away their positions. Good guys on one end in the trees and bad guys on the other end, in the trees. Neither side has an advantage.

"They have the advantage; two heavy machine guns are brought forward. They are capable of massive death and destruction. They take out light armor, and all we have is Kevlar jackets that stop light weapons.

"I can see them setting up the weapons. All three are wearing clown masks with red hair. One has a red nose, one is yellow, and the third is purple. They are playing grab-ass and telling jokes in Russian as they drink shots of vodka. I throw a baseball, and as it nears them, they dissolve into sand. I then plant a sign in the ground, "Danger, Hunter was here!" Some lights flicker several colors and make it easy to see the sign."

Penny smiles, "You are sooo weird. You remind me of your dad so much it's scary. I will try your version and see if that doesn't help."

I give her my serious look, "You know I love them all very much. They will see the danger, but I will watch over them just like I did today. There are no guarantees in life, random happens. I'll do all I can without placing them in bulletproof hamster balls."

Pam has been slowly moving to the bed. She is now a panther, stalking its prey. She has one thing on her mind, nothing else exists.

Porsche looks at Pam, smiles, then in a voice you would think was made by a tiger, says, with an implied threat, "He is mine. He saved me from weeks of rape and death."

Pam is like a snake, her fangs are showing, "We all would be dead if he didn't take out those two heavy machine guns. Us and all the recruits would be in bags or boxes right now."

Penny pulls her shirt and bra off. OH SHIT. Damn, she is exceptional, even at her age.

Penny wags her ass as she moves slowly up the bed, "Remember, no sex for a week. However, that is not a complete shut out."

Penny pulls down my boxers, and my cock is hard as a rock. Penny has no shirt or bra on; of course, it's hard. She moves her mouth down on my cock like I plunge my cock into a woman. Her tongue is active on its way back. She pulls all the way off, grabs it, and points my cock at Porsche. She picks up quick, and she too plunges down on my granite cock. On the way up, she uses suction.

Pam goes down on me and comes back, lopping her head from side to side as her hands strangle my cock. Penny repeats what she did. Porsche repeats her performance, Pam isn't breaking the cycle.

Penny does two in a row. One her style and one Porsche's style. Porsche does one her style and then one with Pam's style. Pam does one of her own and one of Penny's. They repeat that again. Now Penny does one of her, then Porsche's and then one of Pam's style. Porsche and Pam follow suit.

I can't take it anymore. I try to reward Porsche. She suffered the most, and I think she needs it. Penny gets dressed and leaves us alone. We take a six-hour nap.

+++++

Penny wakes us up for dinner, and we all go down for dinner. It's a big dinner. We have a turkey and a ham, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, potatoes au gratin, a green salad, freshly baked rolls, and a glass of excellent wine. Bubba and I aren't allowed to have wine because of the meds we are on. Cheesecake, Red Velvet cake, and apple pie.

We are all stuffed.

Mom explains, "We wanted to show you all how much we love you. If one of you is alive, the rest have a chance. Hunter took way too many chances and put his life at extreme risk. I know this time it worked out, next time you won't be so lucky. There is only so much luck in life. Even your father took hits and almost died. Look at his body some time. Ask how many missions he was carried out and hurt his team's odds of survival."

Dad is uncomfortable with all of this. He can't look at us. I understand exactly what he is going through.

We watch an old comedy while the moms do the dishes. I hear an alarm going off. Dad checks, and the oil has run out. No more heat. It has been snowing at almost a blizzard rate, the boats did not make their standard deliveries, and that means no conventional heating. We have fireplaces, electric heating, and if needed, we have generators.

We move furniture around, light some candles, and start a fire in the large fireplace. It uses a lot of wood; we have a large pile of wood next to the fireplace. We have blankets and skins to help keep us warm. I have Porsche curled up under my arm, she looks so sad and innocent. Pam is under my other arm and purring like a kitten.

Dad is first to speak, "When you kids were younger, we played board games. They're still in the closet, top-shelf. Anyone up for some games?"

Pam bolts up, "Kim, since Grandma isn't here, can you help us? She tells a story of her teaching you how to do a blowjob."

Kim straightens up from her cuddling with dad, "She told you about that?"

You can see that an idea just popped into her head, she smiles.

Kim asks, "Are all of you interested?"

They are all very interested. Mary and Penny seem amused.

Mom looks at dad, and he nods his head; yes, mom smiles big. She seems innocent right now, like a little girl that had a wish come true.

Mom starts with a story, "Back when Brian first came back from Alaska, my entire sex life was him popping my cherry under a bearskin rug in Alaska. Oh no, actually, I rode him, cowgirl, to become a woman. I guess we had sex a few times, but it was always him servicing me. I knew nothing of blowjobs.

"Grandma was a real full-on slut. She fucked half the men that came through here. Grandpa tired of her ways and stopped wanting sex from here and eventually ran off to the Eskimos. He gets hurt and can't come back. Brian changes bases and countries. He is at home after deciding where the hunting and fishing trips will go that year.

"He is trying to get grandma and grandpa back together. We wore nothing more than lingerie at best. While walking, breasts would pop out. We kissed each other and grabbed breasts in front of grandpa. One of the worst things we did to him was a blowjob demonstration.

"Let us pretend that Hunter is Brian. It's not that hard to do; they're similar in many ways. I'm going to help him remove his boxers. As expected, he's hard already. If he isn't, engulf him in your mouth, then look up at him. Bat your eyelashes, he'll get hard quickly.

"Now I want you to go as far as you can the first time. We want his cock soaking wet. There are a few ways to suck a cock, I prefer the long bobbing of my head on his shaft. When only the helmet is in my mouth, rub your tongue on this part here. It's rough skin from the circumcision. It's very sensitive. I try to curl my tongue around the backside of the helmet and touch all the skin I can with the bottom underside the most important, as I said.

"On plunging down half-way, I might stop and suck in as hard as I can. It's a rather cool sensation to men. Now I bob a few more times. As I am bobbing, my hands can hold and squeeze his cock. Because of the spit on his cock, my hands slide well, up, and down. Now you add it all together like this."

Mom bobs on my head licks my helmet, sucks on my cock, then makes a helix hand motion on my cock with what isn't in my mouth.

Mom lets up and takes a deep breath.

She continues, "As much as I would love to finish that, you need the practice. You two have Bubba, and you two have Hunter. Try to use some techniques we just discussed and see what you can do."

Porsche stays at my side, curled up next to me, and allows Pam to have the first try. Mom is on her knees in front of dad. He pulls down her shorts and panties. He then slides smoothly into mom. Her face is priceless as she is entered by his cock.

Pam does a very respectable job on me. I don't know awesome from terrible. I do know that I am enjoying myself, and I moan with anything that gives me pleasure. It doesn't take long before I am ready.

Mary adds, "Your first time, swallow all you can. Then decide if you like it or hate it. Guys also like to see their cum on your face and tits."

Penny adds, "I like when Brian hums on my pussy and clit, he likes it when I hum on his cock and helmet. Let her know before you blow a load on any woman."

In a voice that is pitched way to high, I tell Pam, "This is awesome, I am going to blow!"

Two more bobs and I start releasing a torrent of cum. Obviously, it's not a gallon, it's only a relatively small amount. Yet, Pam makes it seem like a massive lake of semen is swishing around in her mouth. She did everything but gargle. In the end, she is perfectly still. I see her swallow. Her mouth opens, and it's empty. She has a massive smile on her face. I hug her for a job well done.

Porsche gets up on her knees, and she is ready for her turn. Mom is on the floor, "suffering" through one of dads induced orgasms. He got her good. Mary steps up to the plate.

Mary loudly says, "Hold on up there, buttercup. He just came, you aren't getting anything for a while. Remember that sensitive spot under the helmet, well, that is hyper-sensitive right now. Think of your nipples or clit right after they were stimulated into an orgasm. That is the last thing in the world that you want touched. The same is true with men."

Penny adds, "You're lucky. We share the older model, and without artificial stimulus, he takes an hour or more to recover. All men are different, but I bet Hunter is ready in fifteen to twenty minutes."

Porsche asks timidly, "What is 'artificial stimulus' that speeds dad's recovery?"

Mary moves down to the floor next to Porsche. She takes off her t-shirt and bra. She pushes her body into Porsche, and their breasts wobble. Mary reaches over and pulls Porsche into a light kiss. She whispers softly, "Keep your eyes on Hunter."

Both women are looking at me as they kiss. Mary is first to tweak Porsche's nipple, causing her to squeak. Porsche returns the favor. They are exploring each other's breasts and moaning while still looking at me. I am hard.

Mary smiles and says with a giggle, "That is an artificial stimulus. Nothing works faster on a man than two or more naked or partially naked women." I nod my head like a dog. They both giggle at me.

Porsche takes her turn. She is different, she always has a bit of suction going. She will move to hard sucking and then back off. Her hand motions seem to use a continuous twisting that blows me away. Her eyes drill into me with an intensity that nobody else has. She is motivated and showing her true colors.

I take that back; Porsche has shown her true feeling to me for a long time. She curls up closer and clings to me more. She is happiest around me and always wants to make me proud. I am proud of her. Seeing Porsche's blowjob, Pam looks a bit nervous. Could she possibly think that I won't like her as much because Porsche is better? Yeah.

I grab Pam's hand and pull her up next to me. She has a huge smile on her face. I moan to give Porsche some positive feedback.

Mom is on the couch now, and dad is plowing Mary on the carpet. She has a massive smile on her face as we all watch them have sex in front of us. How weird.

Mom advises us, "Since Hunter has blown a load, his second load will be harder to get. It's not your technique, it's not you. He can't squirt twice so soon. Slow down and take your time. The head gets slightly larger when he is about ready to explode. He will breathe harder and moan more or grunt more as he gets closer."

Penny adds, "We don't even try for three anymore. Your stud will take a while, but three is undoubtedly possible. I warn you. Men are stupid when it comes to sex. They enjoy it so much that they will do anything and run their body into the dirt to please us. We all love that dedication and willingness to please. However, they can get seriously hurt and exhausted by giving too much. We never do more than two a night, and generally, it's one a night.

"We did three a night for a while, and we wore him out till it wasn't safe anymore. He needed a week to recuperate. All I'm saying is watch out for your men. You will all be much happier."

Bonnie asks, "How did you know there was a problem?"

Mom snickers, "We punched him, and he never even tried to defend himself. I then slapped him, and he never defended himself. It was like he never felt the hits. We knew something was wrong, and we decided then, we will only do that much sex on special occasions. We never did. It just isn't worth risking his health for a bit of fun."

Dad now has Penny mounted, and it is a beautiful sight. Her hair and breasts toss back and forth almost perfectly. Damn. Pam is nearly as cute.

Chapter 10 - Family

A few days later and I am lying on the couch. Bubba feels much better and is taking all the girls out cross-country skiing. He isn't completely healed, but he is bored. They all have a backpack on and ready to leave.

I ask, "I don't mind you all going, I just want to know where you are heading."

Bubba replies confidently, "Out to the hot springs. It will do us all some good. We will stay the night out there."

I inquire, "Dad know about this?"

Bubba is sad, "He knows, he isn't thrilled. With him and the moms checking out the property west of here, they are a long way away if we run into trouble. We plan to swim today and sleep in the cottages out there tonight. I can't think how it could be safer."

I ask, "You have your radios, right?" He does. "We have the base for backup if needed. Go have fun. The staff and I will hold down the fort. I plan to sleep a lot. Take Zeus with you, he needs some exercise."

Off they go for a fun weekend of hot springs and sex while I get to sleep on the couch and heal. Swell.

+++++

I wake up to Zeus, licking my face. It is dark outside. This is odd. I check the radio; it's working but no voices. Only static and a monotone frequency. Jamming? I switch to our military headsets, but they are too far away.

I dial Phil, "Phil, I think we have a problem. My family went to the springs, and my dog just came back whining. I think the radio is being jammed. I don't like this. I want you to pick up my dad and bring all our teams towards the hot springs. They were also going to the cabins over by Mary's house."

We don't have many people around the offices. Those that are, I put on the helicopter and send to a camping spot far away.

I don't know if they want my family, Penny's money, or something at the house like our weapons. They only took personal rifles with them. I bring both my work rifle and my compound bow. This is where I am different than dad. I always take a stealth approach to things. I started with walking silently and progressed from there. Using a bow was the next step.

I don't get a great range with a bow, but with me sneaking up, I don't need to. It's very effective when hunting. They have no idea I am there, and then the silent arrow kills them, no spooking.

I am following Zeus. He runs, and I am behind on my cross-country skis. We make excellent time. My shoulder hurts some, I make do, I must. My family may be depending on me. At about a mile away, I hear sporadic gunfire. It's definitely the hot springs. The shooting has stopped. I bow around, so I come from the hillside of the springs.

My guess is they are pinned down in the hot springs. The bad guy shoots enough to keep my family pinned down. They send guys around and on top of the hill. Checkmate, they can quickly kill my family in a well-defended place. As I near, sure enough, a man is crawling up the hill. No, there are two. I put an arrow into each.

The arrows don't alert the second man of the first man's death. Two more come and they can see their dead comrades. They are looking for me. The first one is again shot with an arrow; the second gets blown away by my rifle.

I am messing with them. They only heard one shot; they think three are alive still. They will stay put. I faintly hear two helicopters in the valley.

I try my military intercom, "Phil, dad?"

Dad seems happy, "What's the situation?"

I explain, "The family is stuck in the springs. The bad guys are between them and you, about 500 yards out. I have four dead on the back hill, I have only fired one shot. They are waiting for the dead men to kill me. I hurt like hell from pulling that bow. Rifle only for me now. I think if you spread out and advance, you will either run into them or force them out towards us.

"I have no idea how much dry ammo they have left, if any." Zeus points north. "Sorry, have to go; I have company."

I am in a bush, camouflaged, and waiting to see who is coming. I see two dark men with thick beards speaking Russian softly. Out here, sound travels. I shoot the two of them and move back the other way, expecting two more. Sure enough, two more are coming. Shots are fired from behind them, and they turn around. Too easy, two more dead soldiers.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers