The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Porsche asks me, "You're different with her than me. Why? Am I not good enough?"

I giggle at her, self-doubt, "No, Porsche. Each of you has a different rate. Bonnie is the slowest, while Penny and mom are the fastest. You and Penny are bored at this speed, I go faster. I adjust to your desires. I prefer going slower, I think you can feel more. It's like personalities, everyone is unique. When I don't know, I start off slow and add speed until the woman isn't bored.

"In a way, you told me with your eyes what I should do. Your first time with me is always missionary. I need to see your eyes and how I am affecting you. Look at Bonnie. See how happy and content she is? At that same speed, you were bored. I'll stretch it out as long as I can, then I start speeding up so we can end it."

Bonnie is forceful in her instructions, "You only get thirty minutes this time. I'm not going to take up all your energy. I set a timer; it will beep at thirty minutes. At that time, you go to your fastest speed and make us orgasm. I'm monitoring you, and I want to see if an abbreviated fucking helps you out."

It seems like just a few minutes later, and the timer is going off. I can go much longer. It's not worth fighting with Bonnie, though. I do need a good night's sleep; I follow orders and move to a much faster speed. Bonnie's eyes are bulging out of the sockets. I used an abrupt change in pace, it hit her hard. Don't think she is complaining, though. Oh no, she has a huge smile on her face and is ready to break out in giggles.

I move to my fastest speed. I am holding her body in place, and I am slamming hard into her body. She moans and grunts with each thrust. Now she is doing an "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!"

My orgasm completely snuck up on me. In an instant, I am bursting ropes of cum into my sister. Bonnie screams like I killed her and freezes in place. All her muscles constrict, including her pussy that tries to choke my cock. It did make it much harder to shoot my load.

When I finish, I fall onto my back, which is at her side. Bonnie is unresponsive. Porsche climbs up the bed and tentatively reaches her tongue into Bonnie's pussy and tries to lap up my cream pie. That action hits her sensitive pussy hard, she closes her legs. When Bonnie has full access to her body, she opens her legs and expels my load for Porsche. Porsche is all too happy to retrieve my cum and anything else that may be near. Bonnie enjoyed that very much.

Mom opens my door, "Everyone OK?"

Bonnie calls out, "Oh, yes. Everything is wonderful."

Porsche giggles, "Yes, we're fine. Some better than others, but we're fine. Could you turn off the lights, please?"

Mom turns off the lights. Porsche rolls, so her back is to me. She pulls me to her, and we snuggle up. After a few minutes, Bonnie rolls so that she is facing me and presses her breasts into my back. She wiggles her arm under mine, and it runs up my chest. She runs her fingers over my chest muscles and my wounds. We all fall asleep quickly.

Chapter 13 - Breakfast

I smell breakfast cooking, and nobody is in my room. I use the washroom, shave, and shower quickly. Everyone looks like they had a good night's sleep. Bonnie is especially giddy, and it annoys everyone.

As I am filling my plate with pancakes, French toast, and sausage patties, Bonnie asks Penny, "What evening would you like Hunter?"

Penny inquires, "What nights are he available?"

Bonnie asks Mary, "Mary, Kim, what about you two? Are you interested in an evening with Hunter?

Mary asks, "I thought he was taken by your four. I thought he was off-limits?"

Penny is funny, "Hey, they asked. If they're giving out nights, sign me up. Somehow, I think we're being played, though."

Bonnie asks, "Do you know why Hunter doesn't have more sex?" She delays three seconds. "He doesn't think any woman wants him. He is too embarrassed to ask. He doesn't want to be rejected."

Pam and Paula laugh hard, "Oh, he's so funny. Nobody and I mean NOBODY could be that dim."

This is not funny anymore. I slam my fork down and consider my actions.

Dad steps in, "Don't pick on the boy. Would you rather he be so arrogant that you must beg for it or be scheduled a month out? I think that says a lot about the man. He doesn't see himself as superman and the next best thing since sliced bread. Don't tease him, take advantage of him being un-informed. Of course, you could tell all the women on base and let them fuck him."

Pam looks at Paula, "Hunter, how about we take you on a horse-riding trip for a day or two. We know all of mom's trips. You ride well enough. With spring coming, it will be beautiful out there, and maybe we could look at some unexplored areas. Your skills at noticing predators would be helpful. The scenery will be beautiful; the nights will probably be full of screams."

All the moms giggle at that suggestive comment.

Porsche was about to comment, Pam got in first, "No. You had last night. In fact, you have had more than all of us put together. It will be just the three of us. You can play with Bubba or work on your moving targets. I bet dad would be glad to give you some pointers. Otherwise, your mom has been asking for extra help to prepare for new pups. He's ours for a few days. We will take meal kits from mom's kitchen for the trip."

Bubba asks shyly, "Is anyone interested in me? I only hear talk of Hunter. Do I have any redeeming qualities?"

Bonnie pushes his arm, so it falls off the table, "Are all the men in this family clueless?"

Mom, Mary, and Penny all answer, "Yes."

Bubba asks, "So Bonnie and Porsche want to sleep in my bed tonight."

Bonnie says, "Sure."

Porsche says, "Sorry." She pauses a few seconds. "This is just a me thing. It has nothing to do with you. My heart can only belong to one man at a time. Hunter has my heart, and you nor anyone else gets me while I feel this way. I'm sorry Bubba."

Bubba smiles, "No, I admire your point of view. Deep down, I knew you felt that way. I wanted everyone else to understand just in case they didn't know."

Bonnie smiles like she is instructing a small child, "We all knew. However, it is crystal clear now. Thank you."

+++++

An hour after lunch, three horses are brought to the front of the house. I am already dressed, and I pack a backpack, just in case. Pam and Paula laugh at me for bringing so much.

Pam smiles, "We are staying at a cabin out by Mary's old house tonight."

I smile at them, "I am always prepared and plan for the worst. Sorry, it's just the way I roll. Lead on."

We take off at a trot. No need to race, looking around is part of the fun. This part of the forest, I know like the back of my hand. I grew up here. Spring isn't far off, the trees are ready to burst, the snow is melting, and all three dogs stop on a dime and point in the same direction. All three of us pick up our rifles.

Four men dressed as hunters come out of the trees, weapons at their sides. I don't trust them. I move a few steps forward with my horse and pull out my handgun with my left hand, but I have across the saddle, not in a threatening manner.

The first guy to speak says, "Whoa there, boy. We don't want no trouble."

I point out, "You're on private property, like ten miles into MY property. Each of you has a Winchester rifle in hand, and I have two beautiful women with me. I have no idea who you are, and you're on my property. Start talking."

The guy says, "My name is Paul Winston of Winston and Sons Meat Packing. We're up here on a paid trip with your family."

They don't look familiar. I call our 800 number, and Nancy answers.

I say, "Hi Nancy, this is Hunter. Do we have any tours booked for a Paul Winston of Winston and Sons Meat Packing? At least a party of three. Ok, thank you, dear. Tell dad to check on me in thirty minutes and alert our base."

Now I am speaking to Paul, "I don't know who the fuck you are, but you didn't come through our place. Nobody else out this way does tours, it's hard work. I work for the Army base west of here, and my dad is a retired high ranking ..."

Paul finishes, "... creator of the dog rescue program. A highly successful group of people that solve a variety of top-secret missions. A lot of money has gone into the program, and the Canadian people can't see any accountability for it. I know exactly who all three of you are. We had hoped to interview your dad."

Pam laughs hard.

I translate for him, "It's fair to say that you know more about dad and what he did than any of us, including his wife. The man will not talk, you wasted your time. Your one shot of getting information is talking to the base commander. Enough lives have been saved by our team that nobody will risk anything happening to us. My guess is an interview of the entire base reveals next to nothing.

"Tom is a fair and honest man. Having a friend in Montreal will help, but you run into the same problems there. I would not mind telling you stuff, but that would risk the lives of everyone in my family. No way I do that. Many foreign countries don't like us, and given a chance, they would kill us all. So, you see, I don't have a lot of incentive to tell you squat just so you can sell a few more papers."

Paul asks, "Can we at least meet him?"

I sit stunned, "Why would I risk my family just so you can meet him?"

Paul tells me with a quiet voice, "Because on the back of his rifle, the very first name is Greg, my father. I heard part of the story before he died. I'd like to know more."

I sit and think for a moment.

I say, "Paul, come here. Look through your scope. There are two pine trees side by side about 800 yards away. Can you see them?"

Paul says, "Yes."

I tell Paula and Pam, "Get out your rifles. You know the story of dad shooting a mickey mouse. Let's do a happy face on the tree trunk to the right. I want a solid line for the smile and four shots for each eye. As soon as you have a solution, fire."

While they are figuring a solution, I keep talking, "My sisters are damn fine shots, as you will see. I will fill in with precisely the shots that are needed to finish. My point here is that if you do anything to fuck with dad or my family, there is no way you can stop us from killing you. Dad and I don't care if you're moving, my family have improved greatly in that area."

With almost no factoring, (I have done it in my mind already), I squeeze off five rapid shots.

Paul's mouth is open, "How the ... You can ... I don't ... What I mean is that it is fantastic shooting. I have been around enough snipers; those aren't standard issue. Nobody has semi-automatic on a serious sniper weapon."

Paula reloads, "No ... they aren't. Paul hand your weapons to your friends. They will turn around and go home, you're safe in this area. You follow our tracks back to the house. Someone will catch up to you with horses. Hunter is on the phone again. I can hear him asking. Greg was a good friend; he will help you out. You may even hear about the time Greg saves dad's life by sending a fighter jet out here, and it did figure 8's over our property."

With the two men retreating and Paul walking towards home, we continue our adventure. We are heading to the cabins now, it's nearing darkness.

+++++

I start a fire easily as all the fixings are already stocked and waiting for me. Pam and Paula are assembling dinner. It seems that a decent guide often is not a good cook. They had to dumb down the meals. Penny has kits made where all the work is done but cooking. We have a kit for four that cooks in a Dutch oven. We add fresh water and set the pot in the coals and add coals to the top. We have about an hour to kill. We sit around the warm fire, both cuddling up with me, and it feels good.

Pam starts first, "You know I love you, right?"

I deadpan, "Yes."

Paula adds, "You know I love both of you equally, right?"

I smile, "No, but I suspected you loved him more, or we were equal."

Paula is shy and bashful, "Pam likes you more; I think you're both special, just in different ways."

Pam seems shy now, "I don't see how we fit in with Porsche and Bonnie. They're more forceful and aggressive. We're afraid and worry that when you marry them, we'll get cut out of your life."

I giggle a bit, "OK, I see what this is. I understand now. I'm going to be brutally honest with you two. I love Porsche." They both look sick. "I love Bonnie. And. I love you two as well. I know I've said this. Porsche is needier than either of you two. Bonnie doesn't want to marry her brother. That leaves me probably marrying Porsche. However, there will be a huge condition before I marry anyone.

"My one condition is we all keep an open relationship. That means every few months, Bonnie will want a turn with me. The other part is that you two will be sexually active with me, IF ... you want me. You may find someone else or pick Bubba. I won't force anything on you. I also won't let ANYONE take anything from you two. The moms may want me occasionally, as well. I'll keep your mothers happy for you. I don't expect them to need me very often."

"Put all your worries to rest. You have me for the long haul as long as you want. You find a guy, it doesn't work out, you're welcome back here."

Pam is shy, "Mom has never pressed us, but it's clear that she would like us to keep you and your dad happy. She is still very thankful to him; every day she wakes up."

That brought out some anger in me, it spooked them, "I can tell you with 100% certainty, if dad ever heard that come from your mom, he would take a switch to her ass until it bled. Dad did what he did to save a young woman. True, she was and is still one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met. He would take it as an insult if he ever heard that.

"I only want you screwing me because we love each other, not because of something my dad did twenty years ago." I push them away and stand up. I am pacing back and forth. "You shall never speak of this again. That could seriously hurt your mom's relationship with dad." I look down on them. "Dad had a lot of guilt to deal with. Can you imagine how mom and Mary felt when Penny came home? If he thought the sex with her was just a pity fuck, he'd go ballistic. He really does love all three of them.

"Damn, even I'm mad. I'm not a perfect 10 on the man scale, maybe a six or seven. I'm probably above average, holy shit, it's true. You can both do better than me. You're with me just because your mom is pushing you two at me."

Pam has had enough, she bolts to her feet, she stands screaming in my face while crying, "Fuck you! We don't owe your dad anything, and he won't be screwing us. Mom loves dad more than your dad realizes. We brought you out here to fuck you. We only told you about mom because it doesn't matter what she thinks, we already want to fuck your brains out."

Paula says shyly, "Growing up, we knew we loved you. Mom shipped us out for high school. Your picture was up in our house, and friends would ask about family. It got to the point we stopped showing you off because they went nuts. Everyone wanted a date with you.

"All the women on base stop as you walk by. I can show you any number of hunks on magazine covers, and none have a body like you. Most don't have the handsome face, cute smile, or the light, fluffy brown hair."

I defend myself, "They dress 1000 times better than me."

Pam puts her hands on her hips, "Fine. Tomorrow we'll have Porsche take us to Montreal. We'll buy you the fanciest clothes money can buy."

I think for a second, and I stun them, "OK." They almost fell over. "I want twelve outfits, and then I want to do a photo shoot. Get a photographer and a studio to take the pictures. It needs to be a woman. I want to see how I affect her, and I want her teasing me for my best pictures."

Pam excitedly asks, "Really?"

I say with a smile, "Yes."

Pam rushes to get her phone out and makes a call, she talks way too fast, "Hi mom. Tomorrow I need your credit card and Porsche. I'm taking Hunter to Montreal. He wants to buy model type clothes, twelve sets worth, and then he wants a female photographer with a studio so she can take pictures of him.

"What? No! Just me and Porsche. NO! Tomorrow. I expect we'll spend the night there. Oh no, just the two of us. Yes, tomorrow AM, have the helicopter fueled up, and then we'll charter a jet to Montreal and back. Yes, a good one. I don't want some new teen girl taking pictures of our stud. I want someone with experience. Thanks, mom!" She hung up.

Pam says to us, "We're cutting this trip short. Tomorrow we go shopping and then having pictures taken. Now, it's time to eat."

We had an excellent beef stew I think they called it. Biscuits on top made it enjoyable. It took no time to clean up, they left everything for the guides in the shed. They led me to cabin #3, my favorite. On the inside, it's done like a Victorian home. Outstanding furniture with wood inlays on the floors, and stained-glass windows. The four-post bed sits higher, and you fall deeper into the bed. How did they know?

Paula explains, "Mom pays attention to everything this family does. She remembers that you used this cabin the most, so she told us. It's very different than your room and the other cabins."

I snicker, "Yea. I don't know why, but the style just hits me as cool. I like the fluffy bed as well, although I suspect it will hamper tonight's activities."

They both start stripping. With nothing better to do, I follow and strip myself.

Pam gets up on the bed and lays down on her back.

Paula comes to me, kisses me on the lips, and explains tonight to me.

Paula is confident in her voice, "You have been used too much and are run down. Today and tomorrow were to help you relax. If we fuck, you will feel obligated to show us both an excellent evening. However, for you, right now, that is not in your best interest. We can't do that to you. Instead, Pam laid down on the bed. I am going to lay down on top of her with our pussies aligned. You will fuck one twenty times and then the next twenty times.

"When you speed up, we each get five. You will cum only once. It doesn't matter who gets the cum because the other will end up with it. We both win, and you won't strain yourself too much ... this time. Oh, you only get thirty minutes. It does no good to try and save you if you fuck us for three hours. At thirty minutes, we're done. Timer set, let's get fucking."

This is so bizarre. Paula jumps up on Pam, and it looks like one long pussy. I can't miss it!

I plunge into Paula first, and she immediately moans long and slow. Because of the short time allowance, my speed is much faster than a typical slow fuck. I am about half-speed. At twenty, I pull out, lower myself, and thrust back in. Pam does a grunt with each thrust and an "ahh" with each extraction.

They are helping by touching the opposite set of nipples. I am horny from fucking them. I have an extra dose of horny because of what we are doing and the time limit. I see we only have ten minutes left; I need to rush. I speed up significantly. They each get five thrusts, and then it is on to the next. They are both left with just grunting now. Both have fluids running down their bodies. They are sweating, their hair is a matted mess of tangles. They are both a light shade of red from breathing hard and working to catch their breaths.

As I thrust into Pam, I ask her, "Ready for a baby yet? Would you like your tummy swelling with my baby?"

She screamed and tosses from side to side. I fell out and insert myself in Paula. I start slamming her hard.

I tell Paula, "I think I'll brand you. Then everyone will know you're mine." I didn't stop at five. "I think you need breeding as well. I would love to see a baby bump on you and nipples that drip mommy milk. I will be right here, sucking on those huge dripping nipples. YUM!"