The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same moment, I start blasting six ropes of cum into Paula. Meanwhile, she breaks my eardrums with a super-high-pitched scream from hell. She rolls over, ok, it's more of a falling over. She has no idea where she is. Neither of them does. Pam is closer to having rational thoughts, but even that is a way off still. I use the washroom. On getting up, I find out that Paula squirted in the bed.

I get a change of sheets and blankets. This is common in the cottages; they are stocked with three sets of bedding. They are both asleep. I move them to the floor, change the linens, and then put them back in bed. I spoon Pam, and Paula spoons me. We all sleep great.

Chapter 14 - Shopping

Breakfast was ready for me at the break of dawn. Damn. We eat quickly. They both have a silly grin on their face. The horses are off at a better than trot speed going home. They are excited to be going. I think they are in for a huge disappointment. I don't dare say anything.

On pulling up to the house, I see the large helicopter on the pad in front of the house. Three people would use the small aircraft, they are NOT happy.

Pam runs into the house, "MOM!"

They are all in the kitchen, finishing breakfast. Mom, Mary, Penny, Bonnie, and Porsche are all standing or sitting with a jacket next to them.

Pam is furious, "NO, NO, NO! We are taking Hunter. We talked him into it, we just need Porsche to fly us."

Penny stands up, kisses her daughter, and then says with as much love as she can, "Good luck with that. You want to take a world-class model out shopping for the first time in his life, and you think there is any chance that we aren't going? No way you are that stupid, not my daughter. Come on, I have appointments set up, and then at 5:00, we have a semi-famous photographer.

"She has done all kinds of magazine covers with men and women. She is costing me a mint. Your grandparents will meet us for lunch, we have a stretch limo to drag us around. Let's go."

Yup, this has turned into a dog and pony show.

+++++

As we exit the plane, my grandma and Porsche's grandma are there to greet us. They have hit the drinks already but are elated to see all of us. I get a big hug, they both smile.

Grandma looks at me, "Wow, you sure filled out. I don't see my son or other grandson?"

I smile, "They wanted no part of this."

+++++

We stop at the first store. Penny tells the salesman exactly what she wants. He comes back with a nice selection. Penny waves over the manager who was near us and watching with interest.

Penny says to the man with her English accent, "This young man needs a suit for a magazine cover by Susan Daye. What this man brought me isn't even suitable for work. I want something as sexy as he is yet as elegant as I am. Please try again before I tire and leave."

The man ran off and soon came back with a cart of options.

Paul says, "I don't know what mood you want, but I am confident that you will find what you want here. I guarantee everything will fit."

Penny seems happy, she picks out several items and then sends me to put them on. Or so I thought.

Penny gathers the women around, looking in. I am told to strip down and put on my new clothes. I am hard now. It's evident that the suit needs adjustments.

Penny asks, "Three hours adjustments?"

Paul smiles, "We can do that."

Penny says, "I need something less casual now."

Paul runs away with the cart and comes back with a more extensive selection.

This time, as I strip down, the hands come out and touch me. Light and loving touches. Caressing my shoulder, rubbing an arm, stroking my hair. A brush of my ass. The man watches with interest. Mothers in the store are walking our way, they look interested in our actions. I will let my family deal with them.

Penny has me try on two sets of clothes, both are very nice and very different.

Penny tells Paul, "Ok, now I need an outfit for a night on the town, dancing, and drinking, followed by a nightcap."

Paul smiles and runs off, yelling something in Italian.

When he comes back, my circle is bigger because a few older women have joined us. I still strip down and put on the new clothes. Shiny black pants, white shirt, blue handkerchief, black and white striped tie, and I guess it was a type of suit coat. It wasn't full like a real suit. Then they put a hat on me, and everyone said NO! They look at me and agree I am done. I strip again and put on my old clothes.

We leave and go to another place that has high-end sportswear. I got two outfits there. We go to an 11:30 lunch where we meet the two grandpas. They are happy to see all of us.

Shopping got easier because as we go, I am wearing less and less clothing. My last item is just a pair of underwear, not even boxers. They loved seeing me model those. It's only 4:00, but we head to the studio. There are a lot of clothes to organize. She is ready for me. While the clothes are being staged by Penny, I sit down with Susan.

I smile. She is already smiling at me and checking me out.

I start with the important stuff, "My family and I have pissed off some bad people. If they ever knew my real name, they could hurt us. For your protection, I won't tell you our real names. If this scares you, we stop now."

Susan laughs at me, "I'm not afraid of people like that. I have good security people. I know exactly who you are. My question is, why are you here?"

I ask Susan, "Am I cute?"

I point at my family, "Shhhhh!"

She looks at me with interest, then it hits her, "Oh my, how precious. He doesn't know, does he?"

Penny steps up, "No, he has no clue. Just an average guy, right?"

Susan looks at me, "Oh my, you are going to be fun. Ok, to answer your question, I'm game. Why do you want me?"

That was a bit flirty. She might be fun, providing my family is kind to her.

I look her in the eyes, "I want to do a calendar. January I'm in a full business suit. By December, I'm in just underwear. All proceeds go to Wounded Warriors Canada. I want nothing."

I hear everyone take a breath in, and they hold it. Then I hear some light crying. I don't look to see who it is.

I continue, "My sisters seem to think I'm good looking, I'm doing this to prove them wrong. If I am wrong, a lot of deserving soldiers benefit. If they are wrong, we can burn them in our firepits for ten years."

Susan smiles, "Oh, I don't think you will need to burn them. I'm a good photographer, you know! OK, let's see this first outfit."

Penny hands me a bag, I look around for a changing room.

Susan smiles, "Just change, this is going to take a while. Are you shy?"

I pull off my shirt and then drop my pants and underwear, "No."

Susan blushes as she checks out my cock.

While I am dressing, Susan explains, "I want you in front of a bright white background. All I want you to do is give me a salute with a big smile."

It seems my smile was not good enough. She tried hard to get what she wanted but was never happy.

Penny stops us and looks at me, "Remember the first time you came to me? You wanted some training so you could please my daughters. Remember that feeling?"

I stand up, give a perfect salute, and then I break out into my grin, remembering that night. The camera goes nuts flashing. For each picture, she has my moms and sisters tell various stories about me. Some were embarrassing, some I am proud of. They each made me react differently, and it seems that I gave a look that Susan wanted.

It's a long night, and the last picture is me on a bed with carefully placed sheets to make it possible I was naked underneath, which I was. So much for the underwear. Susan has a lot of liquid flowing down her legs. She has tears in her eyes, it's been very emotional for her. To me, it was just some pictures.

Her eyes go wide, she has a thought.

She orders Penny, "You. Strip and get in bed with him."

Porsche objects, "I thought we were done?"

Susan looks at her and says, "Fine, you can skip your turn."

Porsche objects, "Hey, I don't want to miss my turn. My turn for what?"

Susan addresses the entire group, "It's obvious you all love this man. How can you not? I want you to strip, get in bed with Hunter. I want you to kiss him and then do anything else that you want with your hands or other body parts. Make sure you know where the sheet is and what it's covering. I bet you all would love a family calendar, right?"

In a flash, all my family is naked, and Penny is in bed with me.

Susan looks at Penny, "Damn woman, you two are an almost perfect couple."

Penny kisses my earlobe and turns towards the camera. Her breasts are out and on my body. Her pussy is half exposed with a leg on top of my leg. She whispers in my ear, "I could fuck you right now and not feel guilty." She took the first picture as my eyes bug out but used the one with my famous sly smile.

Susan says to me, "That smile alone gets you any woman you want. Your sisters are right, by the way, you are one hot man. Those calendars will sell out almost immediately. That will cause more demand, and the next two printings will sell like hotcakes as well. Your sly smile on the cover will suck in women. I'll make a second calendar for your family.

"I'll waive my fee if I can use a single picture for my portfolio. I will pay you if I can use one of the pics of you and Penny in the bed. It will be strictly to show people the type of work I do. They see those pictures, and they will choose me."

Penny is quick to say, "You may use three of Hunter, but sorry, I can't have mine out anywhere, and I have plenty of money."

Susan smiles, "I expected that, but you can understand why I had to try."

Susan looks at me, "If I take these pictures to a company, they will charge us a fee to make the calendars, position the images, adjust the colors, print the pages, assemble the pages, and staple them together. They need to be shrink-wrapped and then find a buyer. You will lose tens of thousands of dollars just on production.

"If you let me, I have a friend that will do all of that for almost nothing. He will make money, but he won't gouge me. That means more money going to the people that need it."

I give her a hug and then say, "I agree. I want the soldiers to get the money. Thank you for everything."

Penny has several rooms for us at a five-star hotel. It's late at night, and I have a room to myself. I am exhausted. Everyone is standing by my door; I assume they are waiting for an invite.

I address the group, "Every one of you deserves to step into my room tonight. I truly am sorry, I am exhausted. You all made this a fun day. May I suggest that tomorrow we stay an extra night and do something as a group. Tomorrow, I'll entertain two to three of you."

They all kiss me and go to bed. I don't even undress, in moments of hitting my bed, I am asleep.

++++++

I am awakened by a naked woman climbing into bed with me. It's a mom, I am not familiar with the perfume. My hand catches a breast and its Penny.

I say to the dark, "If you get caught in here, they may hurt you."

Penny snickers, "Then you had better be quiet. It's 3:00 in the morning, I followed your directions, no sex last night. It's now tomorrow. I am going to blow you a bit and then do come cowgirl until we climax."

True to her word, while I am on my back, she enters a 69, and she sucks my cock for all she's worth. I am slow and methodical as I use a full tongue to lash out at her pussy lips and dig down into the deep hole. I like doing this slower, for some reason it gets them off more. I don't understand it, but I really don't need to. She loves it, and my blow job isn't as perfect as it started out.

Penny moves out of the 69 and is between my legs, and her legs reach out and away from me. I can't touch her anymore; I just watch her.

Penny smiles, "You were doing too good, I had to slow you down. Enjoy."

Penny is the best of everyone at blowing me. Nobody else comes close. Mom and Porsche are more eager, but Penny's skills are unmatched. I love the way her tongue works the head of my cock. She scratches my balls while addressing my cock and bobbing for effect. Her suction and tongue do the real work and get me close.

Penny pops off my cock and impales me with her pussy. She uses a consistent rate so that I can match her speed and work with her thrusting to make it more fun. It's odd because she doesn't edge me or do anything to extend my orgasm. She works hard, and I cum deep into her pussy. I want to ask why, but my voice is frozen with joy. Penny, as usual, acts as if nothing happened.

Penny slips to my side and says, "Others will want you. I don't want to take too much and risk your health. Having those pictures taken with you was easily the most erotic thing I've ever done. I was close to a major orgasm, I had three minor ones. Seeing your smile, our family naked, and my daughters fuming that I was first. It was so precious and made me very horny. Thank you for helping me. Now let's try to get some sleep."

+++++

I wake up to the sun, barely breaking the horizon and mom sucking my cock. I am spewing my cum down her throat. She has the most amazing smile on her face. Damn, if that is what the pictures look like, I want a few family calendars. Mom cuddles up on my side, and we go back to sleep. Damn, I have a crazy life.

+++++

I wake up, and the sun is mostly up, probably 6:00 AM. All my sisters and Mary are sitting at the end of my bed. They are discussing ways to dispose of mom's and Penny's bodies. Mom, Penny, and I sit up, backs to the headboard.

I smile at them, "Face it, you're all unhappy that they beat you to it. Ok, some suggestions for today: a movie, a cooking class, swimming, go dancing at a club, wine tasting, a concert, a play, an opera, or I suppose we could go shopping for all of you."

Would you believe they all preferred shopping? The grandmothers are a huge help in this area, they know the places to visit. You would think that they had a great experience, they didn't. Several salespeople helped the shoppers. The extra salespeople decided to help me out, I don't need any help. I am fine. I want to be left alone.

Both grandpas saved me by picking me up and taking me to an old-fashioned game arcade. Some of these games were so old, they had no electricity. I had never played an actual pinball machine before. The bright flashing lights, the sound of the rolling ball, and the noise every time something got hit made it an awesome experience.

We all got together, and I met some more of the old-timers. The most interesting of them was Barry, the former base commander, and I forgot the big guy's name; he oversaw the army and has two stunning bodyguards still. All of them are quite interested in hearing about me and my exploits. My family adds in the more heroic parts that I would rather keep quiet.

I kind of know these men because they still come up for trips once a year, and they each have one of our dogs. It's part of some secret deal. When mom and dad are around, they laugh about it.

The conversation quiets when Barry asks mom, "How much is he like his dad?"

Now, you can hear a pin drop as mom grins big, "You could say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. They are two peas in a pod. Hunter, I mean all of them, grew up with Brian teaching them how to shoot and be soldiers. They were taken from basic training to run missions. Hunter shoots like Brian does but grew up with dogs trained by Mary and her daughters.

"In some ways, he is more advanced than his father. Brian complains that he walks too softly; he never knows where Hunter is when in the woods. His old USA buddies took Hunter for a summer of training. Brian and Phil say it made a huge difference. He runs behind enemy lines without worry. All of them have experimental sniper rifles that are replaced every few years. All they ask for is a report on what they liked and hated. Each of them turns in a report over fifty pages long with detailed explanations.

"Like Brian, he has that playful streak and that cute smile. We are here because he shot a calendar for Wounded Warriors Canada. That was a blast. We went shopping and then spent five hours taking pictures. Susan was amazing."

Barry laughs, "I get the call from one of my old Captains, he wants to know what the scoop is with Hunter. His data is hard to track down, and he was asking what I knew. Is he in trouble? I was smiling, as I explain. Son, I held that child in the hospital hours after his birth. He is trouble if you are bad. You may never see him; he'll see you. Don't get on his bad side. Oh, and don't piss off his sisters. They're very protective, and they too can stop you dead from 1000 yards."

I point out, "They have improved greatly at moving targets as well."

Mom stands up, "There's a reason we picked this place."

She takes my hand and pulls me. We walk through some dark and thick doors to an inside room; they obviously have soundproof walls. It's dark and loud in here. They have a huge bar, some scattered tables, one set up for us in a corner.

Mom moves to the dance floor, and we enjoy a slow song. Her head is on my shoulder, breasts pressing into my chest, and she is purring like a kitten.

Mom says happily, "Your dad hates to dance. Thank you for indulging me."

My grandfather and Barry are taken by the two bodyguards. Roscoe, Mary's father, and the other general, I am guessing take a sister dancing.

For three hours, we dance to slow and fast songs. In fast songs, body parts are ground together, and hands fondle breasts. One by one, a woman not dancing taps another on the shoulder and takes over. The older men wear out and need breaks. I continue to dance the entire three hours, fast or slow. I made sure each of them got at least a song before they tapped out from someone else.

Mom and Porsche didn't take turns with me, they let the other girls have their fun. Everyone was happy with that. We did have a few issues where some younger men wanted to butt in and tap my family for dances. There are four large men near us that I am positive were bodyguards. However, it was the two women that cut the men off. After being kicked in the ass with their arms twisted behind them, they gave up. I can see why the general like those two cute bodyguards. They are 100% badass.

After we finish dancing, I am tired. However, we are now on our way back to see Susan. She thought we left town. When Barry heard about the photoshoot, he arranged for us to get a preview.

+++++

We are walking into Susan's home/studio at almost midnight. She sets everyone up with a glass of white wine and some hors d'œuvres. She does this frequently. We are led to a large square room where we took the first picture. She has an overhead projector which is projecting from her laptop onto the white wall.

Susan is in heat as she talks; the sex is running off her body like a waterfall. She is so sexy right now.

Susan is slow and sultry as she talks, "Last night I was horny after that shoot and fucked the life out of my boyfriend. I wore him out. I couldn't wait for my friend, I went and picked out the best twelve pictures and then put them on some calendars. It's easy with Photoshop. It took me almost four hours to pick the perfect pictures. Not only did I want a great photo, but each needed to complement the one before and after. What you see here is the life-size result."

Susan starts the first slide. There is a collective, "Oh fuck!" Dam, if I look like that, no wonder they look at me all the time. That is mostly Susan's skill, though.

The general asks, "I know Hunter's dad much better than I do this child, how much of this is you, and how much is him?"

Bonnie is first to cut in, "I know him better than anyone, I'm his sister. We grew up sharing a room. The clothes are all Penny and her money. No way he wears that around town. Look at him, he doesn't value clothes. The smile on his face; that is all him. Susan wasn't happy with the smile. We all told old and embarrassing stories to get that blush. That is 100% him. To capture that smile, with the right lighting, the correct background, and the tilt of his head, that is Susan."