The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now understand, "Yes. I felt alive, scared, and sexy. It was a hell of a lot of fun. Yes, I would do it again." I kiss Hunter. "Thank you for pushing me and looking out for me. I appreciate it a lot."

Hunter smiles and laughs his sweet short laugh, "I know Bubba had fun, he got a chance to slug someone. Guys on base know not to fight or tease him. He enjoyed that tremendously. Time to get more sleep, cuddle up."

Chapter 20 -- More Sex

I hear a phone ringing. I ignore it. Everyone ignores it.

+++++

Our door bursts open, the dogs attack us with love and kisses. I pull the blanket over us.

Mom is cheerful and yells, "Wake up my children. We bring food. Put some clothes on and join us for breakfast NOW!"

I don't want to get up. I hear the door open, and its Penny, Mary, and dad. Then quietly, Bubba, Bonnie, and Paula come walking in. They are less happy than the parents. I get up and start a hot shower. Porsche and Pam join me for two minutes, and we are done. We wiped a night of sex off us and the lost sleep that will never be recovered.

We are short chairs; Porsche ends up on my lap while Bonnie ends up on Bubba. I am barely awake, both Pam and Porsche feed me and help with coffee. The coffee is terrific this morning.

The parents discuss all the old people and the dignitaries that attended the wedding last night. I didn't realize it, but there was a ton of security on base because of so many important people. Everyone was amazed at the big-name stars for both the music and the cooking. Penny was surprised at the jewelry, very expensive.

Bonnie and Porsche get a big awwww for attempting to start a family. After breakfast, we begin discussing plans for tomorrow. Mary gets up, comes to me, grabs my hand, and pulls me up and after her. She is silent. I am dragged down a floor to the room the parents shared. Mary sets her dog at the door and says, "Nobody."

That surprised me a bit. A private conversation.

Mary hugs me and has us both sit down on the couch. She has tears in her eyes. She wants to say something, but the words are obviously challenging. I move closer to Mary, pull her head into my chest, and pat her on the back as I hug her.

Mary pushes me away, wipes the tears away, and then starts her speech, "You and Bubba are both wonderful people. Almost interchangeable in your leadership and your ability to help others. Everyone wants one of you two leading their rescue.

"A few years ago, you rescued a group that got ambushed where they took Porsche and shot Bubba. I believe your exact words were, I thought he was dead. Everyone knows he had several injuries. Some are more difficult to talk about." Oh shit. Please don't go where I fear this is going. "Some are too embarrassing to discuss, with anyone, but your doctor.

"Bonnie came to me." The tears are flowing on high now. She can barely talk. "Bubba, ... Bubba can't... Bubba can't have children anymore."

Mary threw herself at me. I, too, am crying, and I hug Mary. Life isn't fair sometimes.

Mary is sobbing hard, yet continues, "Pam and Paula don't know. He is still shooting a liquid, but there are zero swimmers."

I ask with hope, "What about Penny? With her money, isn't there someone, somewhere, that can fix him?"

Mary slows down on the crying, she is happy with my concern, however, "Sorry, no. The factory was wiped out. When it gets wiped out, there is nothing to fix."

I bring it home, "We're married, the girls want children, he is firing banks, that means you brought me here to ask me to fill in for him. You also don't want me telling them. Well, that just ain't going to happen."

Mary is annoyed, "That's bad English, and you know it. How can you not help our family?"

I am annoyed with Mary, and my voice shows it, "I never said I wouldn't help. I said I would not keep it a secret from Pam and Paula. It's not fair to them. I'll agree to never mention anything in front of Bubba, but there is no way I lie to either of them."

Mary hugs me again, "You are so predictable at times. Your mom and dad said you would object to that. In my heart, I knew you would, I had to try."

I chuckle, "I understand, you want to protect your son. Does he know?"

Mary smiles, "Yes. You can't keep this from a person. He also knows that I'm asking you to fill in. He has some plans for today. OK, enough, crying. Let's go back to your room and finish breakfast."

Walking back to my room, that was the hardest walk in my life. I am worn out, and now my heart grieves for my brother. He has been robbed of the gift to make life. I put a smile on my face as I walk back into the room.

As I walk in, the parents are leaving, they have many friends to meet before they go home. It's all tears and hugs as they leave.

Bubba whistles for the dogs. He has clothes on, the only one that does.

Bubba announces, "I need some more fucking, and I don't plan to leave the bed for hours." I think he is talking to the dogs. They are listening. "I need all of you to go out, do your thing, and then sleep the rest of the day." He opens the door. "Come!"

Six dogs scramble to get out the door first. The door closes after Bubba leaves, and we can hear the dogs running down the hallway. Oh my.

I am sitting on the couch, "Bonnie, Paula, please sit down with me. Porsche and Pam, I want you to here as well. I'm positive you all noticed that Mary took me out of the room. She took me down to their room, and we had a short talk. Bubba has had several injuries. The time that I thought we lost him, one of the injuries we never discussed, was his inability to father a child."

Paula and Pam break out crying. Bonnie and Porsche have tears running down their faces.

I continue, "Mary wanted me to fill in and hide it from you. Not because she hates or doesn't trust you, but because she's protecting him. The natural reaction of a good mother. I feel obligated to tell you. I'm not going to make the decision of who the father of your child will be.

"You may choose me. Dad's also an excellent source. I don't think I have to tell you that there are a few men in our unit and on-base that would also gladly assist. Then there are the hundreds of men that come through the lodge monthly and even sperm banks. You have plenty of sources; each of you can make your own choice.

"If you don't want me, I'll still love you all. All I ask is that you not discuss this ever in front of Bubba. I love him too much to hurt him. I ask that you all follow my lead."

Bonnie is first to talk, "Hunter, you are so damn predictable. I really didn't want anyone to know. Hearing you say the words and your reasons, once again, I am proud to call you my brother and my lover. I will, without a doubt, carry your child happily."

She hugs me hard, and the tears increase. Are these tears of happiness now? How can I tell? Please, Bonnie, use a sign!

Paula stops the tears, "I'm glad you told me. I do want to have a choice; you suggest many good options. I don't have to choose you. Would you be sad if I didn't?"

Porsche is cross, "Paula! How can you ask that? He told you that you have a choice, listed several options outside of him, and then gave you no timetable to decide. Only a man that loves you does that."

We hear the dogs rushing down the hallway. Bubba will be back soon.

I suggest, "Bubba will be back any second. I want to suggest that we ..." Bubba walks in with the dogs, each running to their owner. "do something different today. We've had a bunch of sex in the last two days. Rather than just rutting like animals, how about we spice things up with something we've never done."

Porsche is first to complain, "I'm not sticking my head out the window and showing the town my boobs."

Bonnie is next, "Roleplay?"

Bubba asks, "I get to fuck Porsche?"

Porsche laughs, "Only in your dreams."

Paula chimes in, "This sounds dumb already. You probably want all the women screwing each other. Men love woman on woman action."

Pam adds, "No, they'll want a blowjob competition."

Porsche suggests, "A pussy eating competition sounds better."

I am annoyed, "HEY! Give me a break, will ya? Only one of you is even close. I'm thinking about a new position that none of you have ever tried ... that I know of. Let's say I have never used this position."

Pam asks, "Six-person 69 chain?"

Bonnie asks, "Scorpion? Seashell?"

I yell out, "NO! NO. No. Give me a break. I was going to suggest something for the women to enjoy, something intense."

Porsche deadpans, "That sounds like DP'ing."

Bonnie asks in a high-pitched voice, "Whattttttttttt?"

Porsche rolls her eyes and says to Bonnie, like an adult talking to a toddler, "Double Penetration. It requires two guys. One goes up your cunt, and the other goes down the poop chute. It's very intense. I heard they have different sets of pleasure receptors, and it scrambles your brain when being bombarded with pleasure. You feel both cocks at the same time; there is a thin membrane between the two."

Bubba asks, "How do we do it?"

Porsche screams out, "How about we do a demo. ME FIRST! Any complaints?" No complaints, they're all curious. "Hunter, I choose you to warm me up. While that is going on, Bubba, you need to find a condom if we have one and then lube yourself up."

I ask, "You need warming up? We just stick it in you."

Porsche is not happy, "Fuck you, caveman. To take his huge cock up my ass, I need to relax. It's easier if I just had an orgasm. Therefore, I am going to sit up here on the bed. I want you to eat me to an orgasm."

No shit, I never knew that. I move between Porsche's legs and start an aggressive lapping with my tongue. I go right down the middle, getting every bit that I can. I am energetic with making big letter "O's," those are her favorites. I press her inner lips right and left, batting them around with my tongue in between big strokes of my tongue. In no time she orgasms and is unable to continue.

Bonnie takes over, "Hunter if you can get it up, sit on the end of the bed with your legs hanging off the end."

If I am hard enough? HA! I am a steel rod.

I sit about a foot back on the bed and then adjust, so my knees are right at the bending point. Porsche maneuvers herself onto the bed, straddling my body. She lays down while spearing my cock. As she nears my body, her pussy accepts my cock, she moans. She now has her body on me.

Bonnie is thrilled, she is teaching class, "Porsche, that is incorrect."

Porsche talks back, "I'm on his cock. It feels marvelous. I just need Bubba now."

Bonnie is frustrated, she shrieks, "Arggggg! No, no, no. Get up on your hands and knees a bit, Hunter needs room to thrust that marvelous cock of his into your honey pot. THEN, Bubba walks up from behind and has excellent positioning to fill your ass."

Pam yells out, "Then it's time to hold on as they fuck the life out of you! Oh my, that looks like fun!"

Bonnie has condoms. She gets asked about them and has free samples for women that need them. Bubba is prepped and walks up behind Porsche."

Bubba has tears in his eyes, "I have dreamed of this day. Thank you, Porsche."

I can feel him press his cock into Porsche slowly and evenly. She screamed a little as he enters her. Oh, yes, this is going to be fun. Now that we are both in, I pull out and push in. Bubba pulls out and pushes in.

Porsche thunders, "Oh my, this is going to be fun!"

Bubba pulls out, and then as he pushes in, I pull out. We are both slow and deliberate so that one of us is always pushing in.

Porsche is screaming, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YES! YES! OH! OH FUCK!"

We are in tune now and speed up slightly, getting more natural and even fucking.

Porsche is ecstatic, "Fuck you! I CAN'T. I... IT'S AMAZING!"

Geez, does she have to yell everything out? I must say this is awesome.

Porsche is frantic, "SPEED UP! FASTER! FASTER! I am going to orgasm SOON!"

Holy shit, she is on the express to her orgasm, I don't want to wait for her to recover.

I say softly to Bubba, "We need to pick up the pace. I want to orgasm with her."

Instantly, I am using a quick rate to fuck. Bubba completely ignored me and continued the slow fucking. It seems he enjoys it too much. The problem is it's messing with Porsche's mind big time.

Porsche is babbling, "FUCK ME! FFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! OH SHIT! I! I! NO! MORE! BLUE! PIE! FUN!"

She has lost her mind. I am close, I can blow my big load at any moment. Porsche is working hard to breathe; her hair is a bird's nest. She is really laboring to breathe; I need to end this soon. Her body is trembling; she is turning red. I see her eyes starting to roll up in her skull. I dramatically increase the speed, and this time Bubba does as well. He doesn't like the red any more than I do. He wants to end this.

I am a machine that has lost the ability to slow down. I am a steam engine, pumping the big heavy metal piston in and out. Two minutes later, and I am afraid of Porsche's health. She solves that by screaming a falling away death wail. She is knocked out. Bubba pulls out, and I am unable to move. Pam and Bonnie quickly pull her body up and slap her on the back.

Like a drowning victim, she sucks in the life-giving oxygen and gasps for more breaths. She falls on me and is crying. Tears are falling on my chest; her arms are around my neck.

Bonnie says, "Hmmm, not sure I want that."

Porsche is sobbing as she says, "Best moment of my life was seeing the first hole open in the chest of the men that took me. I knew I was saved. This is the second-best moment of my life, an intense, life-altering ride. That was ten minutes of a downhill rollercoaster rolling at 200 mph. Damn, that was a rush of ... fun."

I snuggle up with Porsche. She is listless and crying, but she holds on tight to me when I pull her close. Bubba takes a shower. I get up, and Paula is on her back. Bonnie is bent over, tits swinging, and she is aggressively eating Paula to orgasm. Bubba spanks Bonnie's ass hard, she squeaks. Paula is close, Bubba and I are hard, I play with Bonnie's breasts while Bubba selected Paula's breasts to suck on.

In no time, Paula shouts out her orgasm and then stands up with hands-on-hips to catch her breath.

Paula says while breathing hard, "I want exactly what Porsche got. Same rate, same cocks, same treatment, however, Bubba cuddle me."

We lube, I lay down on the end of the bed, Paula impales herself on me, she is on hands and knees, Bubba enters her from behind. We wait a few seconds, and then I pull out. As I push in, Bubba pulls out.

Paula immediately says, "Holy shit, this is awesome!"

We speed up, and soon we are pounding her hard and quickly. A minute in, she orgasms. We never let up. Within seconds, she is grunting with each thrust I make.

Paula shouts out, "Oh Bubba, you're magical, fuck this is awesome. Faster!"

With just blowing, neither of us is rushing towards orgasm. When she says faster, something interesting happened. We both increased our speed. However, we did not increase evenly, I am faster than Bubba. We aren't in sync anymore. Paula is unable to speak, it's all gibberish. Her breathing is excellent, she is sweating like crazy, you would think she just stepped out of the shower.

She slicks her hair back. With what she is experiencing, how do you remember to wipe your wet hair back? Amazing. I can see the look in Bubba's face, he is holding and looking at me hard, he is ready. I give her one minute before I will let go of my orgasm.

Bonnie helps us out, she reaches out to Paula, cups a breast, then squeezes hard. She releases and pinches hard on a nipple. Paula screams out in pain and then orgasms hard. Both Bubba and I thrust at the same time and shoot a wad of cum. I paint her womb while Bubba paints a condom. Paula screams again and then quickly falls to her side and rolls over on to her back.

I roll off the bed, and Bubba jumps on the bed and cuddles with Paula. They are both thrilled. A few minutes later, Bubba showers. I come back to Pam being eaten by Porsche. Pam is moaning and screaming, how awesome it is. Oh yes, overacting at its best. She blows up when Bonnie hits the g-spot. I am a steel rod again.

I give myself a pat on the back when I am behind Bubba and give Pam the "One" and "Back" hand-signals. I hope she understands. Everyone in the group has a number, Bubba is one. Back is obvious, I want him on his back. He needs some pussy, or our plan will be obvious.

Pam is fantastic and gets my patented smile for her brilliant acting.

Pam looks at both of us with a smile on her face, "There're no wrong choices here. Bubba, how about you and Hunter swap positions? It's been a while since you've filled me up."

I grab a condom and the lube. Bubba is on the bed, Pam gets on top of Bubba, and I lube Pam up. Her bum is already open partway. She is undoubtedly relaxed.

I push my steel rod in, and the feeling is entirely different. On this end, it's all about the sphincter and how tight it is. Amazing. I have never done this, so it takes a few minutes to get in and relax. Bubba starts first by pulling out, and then I pull out as he pushes in.

Pam shouts, "OH, FUCK! This is going to be a hell of a ride!"

It takes us a while to get in sync. Everything is different. For me, it's incredible. I am positive that Bubba is thrilled. He can't have Porsche, and I know that hurts him. Fucking Pam, for him, is like winning against me, he got one of my girls. I realize it hurts him to not get Porsche, it's why I helped promote this situation. Bonnie saw my hand signal; I saw her tear up at the recognition of what I was suggesting.

We slowly increase speed, and we keep our timing. In no time, Pam is orgasming every two minutes. She won't last much longer. I add more speed, and Bubba matches me. He adds more speed, he is concerned as well. Soon, we are both at our fastest possible speeds, and we fall out of sync. I lose my rhythm and blow my orgasm.

I got frustrated and lost my hold. I shout out my orgasm as I fill the condom. I stay inside of Pam, upset at myself for blowing too soon. Pam orgasms again. I think she is motioning to stop. Bubba releases his orgasm like a silverback gorilla, a huge roar, and the thumping of his chest. I pull out, and Porsche assists me in the shower. My legs feel like lead. I saw Pam crawl on top of Bubba and hug him hard.

Once in the shower, I can't stand up. I slowly fall to the ground, where I hang my head between my legs. I am worn out. Porsche sits next to me and pulls me to her, so she can hold me. My eyes tear, I feel the love. No thoughts of sex or fun, just unlimited love. I didn't realize her level of love for me. It's only now I understand. I feel the same way. I love my sisters, but it's not the same. Porsche sticks way out.

Porsche asks me teasingly, "What are you thinking about, I see that smile on your face?"

I kiss her and then explain, "I used to think I loved all my sisters equally. Just now, I realized how very wrong I was, and that made me happy because you're here looking after me, just as I will always do with you."

Paula softly walks in, opens the door, "Early lunch sound good?"

Porsche responds, "Yes, surprise us. Anything we like."

Paula closes the door and walks out. With Porsche's help, I stand up, remove the condom, and then clean my entire body. We all put minimal clothes on, turn on the TV and then relax on the couch and chairs. It takes an hour for lunch to arrive.

The girls got creative and ordered several items. They cut everything up and mixed up the plates. Parts of a chicken salad on croissant, a Monte Christo sandwich, an Italian sub, a turkey sandwich, a roast beef sandwich, an American sub, and a hamburger were all distributed unevenly. We all got a few fries, onion rings, a small salad, some cottage cheese and blueberries, and a lemon aid chaser. Not something I would have ordered but very creative, and that made it fun. Several trades were made because someone wanted something or not wanted something.