The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cool how we could all hang out, have fun, and it wasn't boring because of the creative aspect. I now feel a whole lot better. We place the cart in the hallway and throw out the garbage. We can't leave anything out of place. Why? The hotel doesn't care. Bonnie and Paula care.

Porsche asks Bonnie, "Ready to get your mind blown? These tigers are awesome. Grab the rope tight and hang on for life."

Bonnie stands up, strips, and then instructs Bubba, "I need you on the bed."

Bubba looks uncharacteristically shy. I stand up, what's going on here? Bonnie wants Bubba in her vagina and me in her ass. Why does Bubba have an issue? He knows we know!

Bubba is soft, "You don't get him often, I want to take your back door."

Bonnie is adamant, "Bubba, get your ass up here now."

Bubba pleads, "Bonnieeeeeee. You don't get very many opportunities. Please take it while you can."

Bonnie is firm, "Bubba, you're my husband. I love you, and I determine who fucks me."

With more spirit now, Bubba fights back, "But Bonnie. I want us to have a child in you. I know you all know. That's why we're doing this, so you and Paula might get knocked up this weekend. Pam was nice enough to let me fuck her, and I really appreciate the gesture. That was sweet of you, Pam."

Bubba then embraces Bonnie and hugs her hard before kissing her.

Bubba is in tears, "I really want this. I want to roll you around on the floor. I want to suck on lactating nipples. When it comes to diapers, well, Hunter's the sperm donor."

Bonnie chuckles at the lame joke. Bubba grabs me and tosses me on the end of the bed. Damn, I hate him at times. Bonnie gets up on the bed, hanging tits almost in my face. She raises her rear end and then lowers it right on my cock. It slips right in, and I fill her completely. I love the way she feels around my cock.

Bubba is slow with his insertion. We forgot to eat Bonnie. She doesn't seem to mind at all, interesting. Who with? Dad? One of the moms? It could be a dildo.

I pull out first, and in no time, we are in sync, although at a slow rate.

Bonnie says through a moan, "You mother fuckers."

I ask Bubba, "Hey, Bubba? Was she talking to you or me? Are we both fuckers of mothers?"

Bubba is half laughing, "Hey man, I'm following your lead. You always know this stuff."

Fascinating insight, he equates knowledge of the battlefield with fucking women. Very interesting. I wonder if anyone else caught that?

I speed up and slow down purposely to keep us out of sync. It's driving Bonnie nuts. She likes ordered things, and constant rates are ordered. Her problem is that we are kicking her ass, I mean, well, you know what I mean. She can't talk. Her breathing is fantastic, but she is working hard at it, and that's hard when it is so much fun. I pick up the pace and even out my strokes at a consistent rate.

We are synced up, and I can see Bubba laughing at my antics, "Hunter, she is going to kick your ass as soon as she is confirmed pregnant. You mark my words."

-----

Time out here. Not every detail in our lives is covered in this story. Bubba just mentioned how Bonnie will get even with me. It's only two months from now when she confirms it's a boy. Bonnie took blue fingernail polish and painted my finger and toenails a bright hot baby blue. She then took a spray bottle of water and blue food coloring and sprayed my body, hair, boxers, sheets, and pillows.

Not even Zeus was spared. He didn't mind, it was just food coloring. They took pictures of me asleep and then at breakfast with blue milk, blue eggs, and blue ham. As you can imagine, the parents peed from laughing so hard. Ok, back to our story.

-----

Bonnie explodes and falls on me. It's much harder, but I still manage to fuck her good. I had to slow down. I can't keep up a fast pace if a body is on me. Bubba has no issues, he speeds up. She was breathing good, not anymore. I agree with Bubba, I need to speed this up. I use my hands to push up her body. Soon Porsche and Pam are assisting me, and now I can speed up significantly. We are sawing Bonnie in half, and she loves it.

Random sounds escape her lips; she is past pink and nearing red. I go even faster.

I yell out, "Bubba, soon!"

On hearing me, he slams in twice more before he screams and blasts a rope of cum into her. On feeling his thrust, my next thrust is extra hard, and I hold to ejaculate. Bonnie's head lifts from my body, and she screams. Her pussy clamps down hard. Lucky for me, I have a steel rod, and there is no stopping my orgasm.

Two, three, four, and five more ropes of cum shoot out of my cock and paint her womb. A womb that I dearly hope will soon get filled. I am wiped out. Bubba picks up Bonnie and carries her into the shower. Paula, Porsche, and Pam drag my lifeless body up the bed.

Porsche is behind me; Paula is in front of me; we are all spooning. Pam is running her hands through my hair. It's a delight.

Pam whispers, "Paula and I are swapping for the day. We'll all meet up for breakfast with the parents tomorrow at 9:00 AM in the restaurant." She kisses me. "I love you very much, now go to sleep." I fell asleep to Pam singing a soft lullaby.

+++++

Five hours later, I wake up to Paula and Porsche in a 69 next to me. Their shouts of orgasms woke me up. We all shower. We order in some sub sandwiches, chips, and a few sodas from a local family deli.

We spend the rest of the night looking up web sites and trying out weird sex positions. Most were nothing special. The good part was that it was different. It was a fun way to fill an evening with sex without being too intense.

+++++

The next morning, we are all dreary, including the parents. Several people from the base join us for breakfast. It was nice and cheerful. Two hours later, we are flying back home.

Chapter 21 -- Clean Up

In the following months, I watch dad do his training and assist people in dealing with death. Training is the same each time. To deal with death, there are several factors involved, and that affects how dad deals with the person. This is a system he developed himself based on trial and error, along with his own experience. I slowly slide into dad's job.

I am a better writer and have different experiences. I still help to train leading targets and general rifle skills. Doing interviews and then updating policies keep me quite busy. I even have staff to help with HR, legal, psych, social sciences, and researchers.

Bonnie and Pam are pregnant. We never mention fathers. We end up having eight children over eight years. I guess in a few more years, we can start a whole new set of stories. Bonnie soon retires, but Paula and Porsche stay quite active still and watch over Bubba.

With his skills, experience, and leadership, he is almost a legend in the ranks. Me, I just keep writing.

The End