All Comments on 'The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigMadStorkBigMadStorkabout 3 years agoAuthor

This is a three part series to finish off The Rescuers.

Midge99Midge99about 3 years ago
Great as always

This is starting out very strong. Thank you for the story.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Glad You Continued.

I was excited to see this new series. The first one was amazing and the second was not quite as good as the first but still wonderful. This one seems like it will be amazing, I will need to review the second series for references to who is who.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Awesome start. So different and refreshing. Love the wolves.

feelgood2000feelgood2000about 3 years ago
Well...

Sex was great but (for me) the story was too unbelievable and yes I know this is fantasy.

keki123keki123over 2 years ago

Looks like the second generation parents are not as good at parenting as Brian and the three moms. Having too many kids and not being able to manage raising them all. Of course, Kathy given her situation had right to be pissed off, but that does not justify her raping her brother during his initiation into family sex. Kathy raped Ben, that's it, and it was dismissed as bad behavior. WTF! Again, the parents are to be blamed. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed all the previous installments. One common thing throughout the entire series is that almost all the female characters tend to be selfish horny bitches prioritizing their sexual needs over everything else. Sometimes it is enjoyable, some time very annoying.

A good series of stories anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3963 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES