All Comments on 'The Rescuer Ch. 01'

by TheRescuer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, can’t wait for the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vivid and intriguing. Looking forward to future chapters

TheRescuerTheRescueralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the kind comments! They really help keep me motivated!

The next section is already under its final self editing. I recently added a name for Keeley's Ex, The choice of Seth for the louse was directly made by a previous pre-reader, so I do listen to feedback, at least where the already written story allows it.

Chapter 02 is almost twice the size of the opening. It begins to delve deep into the backgrounds of the main characters and will introduce you to more than half of the remaining actors.

I am so excited to finally getting these new scenes out to a wider audience! Please keep voting and sending me comments, both public and private. If you have questions about the story, feel free to send me a private message!

Thanks as always!

TheRescuer

Teacher44Teacher44almost 2 years ago

Thank you for this beginning of what I know will be an epic adventure. Brilliant.

MbC56MbC56almost 2 years ago

Amazing story, can hardly wait for the next chapter!

TheRescuerTheRescueralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I had the unexpected opportunity to do several marathon editing sessions over the weekend. Chapter 02 has already been submitted and is waiting for approval!

- - - -

I want to thank everyone that has voted and commented on this opening salvo! Please continue to comment, either publicly or privately. For me, hearing feedback is a pivotal part to speeding up the release of new chapters. I am not overly concerned about scores, but I do like the coveted "Red H"! Being a reader myself, I am more likely to give a new author or story a try if I see one of those. My only concern with voting is wanting as wide of a range of people as possible read this new novel!

- - - -

Given the unusual nature and format of my story, I will certainly NOT ever be a threat to anyone looking to be on the 'Top" of any lists! :)

- - - -

If you wish to know as soon as possible when future chapters are available to read? Please consider following me as an author! If you know of any friend in real life, or have buddies here on Literotica that might like to learn more about the Rescuer? Please think about recommending this story to them!

- - - -

Thanks as always!

TheRescuer

TheRescuerTheRescueralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 02 just went live! I hope you enjoy it!

TheRescuerTheRescueralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 03 just went live! Please take a moment to vote kindly on all the parts you have read! Comments, both public and private, really do help speed up the editing process! Thanks for all of your help!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Loquacious, lugubrious, convoluted. Not words I would normally use to describe a story. I am caught up in the story line so I will probably continue reading. This is a bit like an overly complicated souffle.

kuu123kuu123over 1 year ago

Puhh...I feel like this could have been cut down in half without losing much of substance. Its probably just not for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous