The Rescuer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he thought, or hoped, that talking so much was going to keep the infamous blonde from taking up his invitation from the stairwell, he was wrong.

But not totally disappointed.

Once the phone had been shoved even further out of the way, lengthwise in the bottom of his pocket, the soft fingers began sliding again towards the shaft she was still grinding her pussy against. The intensely blue eyes didn't let up her evaluation of him for a single second though. When she reluctantly pulled her hips away, Shelly halted her hand's advance, in order to get him to continue talking.

"Her name is Alissa, and she's my document and website counterpart over in France. She's a bit older than me, and just graduated last fall. She immediately turned her internship into a full time position, actually running two different departments at once. She is just that brilliant! I first met her the summer of my freshman year, when she spent her school break on her first visit to the new buildings. We got close, working together for so many weeks, and kept in touch. Now every time she comes here, we get a little closer, and more intimate. After Alissa leaves, I always try again to get posted over there, for even a single return assignment. But I just can't get the damn spoken part of the language down well enough! Those two girls from the dress shop? They are one each, from her research and her website teams. They also know far too much, unfortunately, about everything to do with Alissa and me. And being horrible gossips, ever since they arrived Monday, now everyone else here does, too."

Just like he had discovered the shape and size of what was between her legs, Shelly took her time tracing every inch and curve of his cock and balls. Her fingers were gentle, and even being hampered thru the soft cloth of his pocket and boxers, she was making him feel so damn wonderful!

When she used the palm of her hand to cup the tip of his cock, and firmly slid it all the way down his shaft to capture his balls with her fingers? He had no choice but to shudder in a way he hadn't since Alissa's last visit. For him at least, there just wasn't an adequate replacement for a woman's touch on his body. When Shelly released him, and moved her palm up to the tip again to do yet another slide, she paused to get him to keep explaining.

Once he started talking again, she eagerly continued to tease him, with even more speed, purpose and reckless abandon.

"You see, the problem is, Alissa has a long term live-in girlfriend. Their whole division knows about them being lovers, and just doesn't care. Our people over here are sort of ok with it. Especially since it's been made clear, at least to everyone on the seventh floor, that Alissa's girlfriend will never get on a plane, or insist on coming to visit the States. The taller girl that was downstairs in the dressing room? She could be cousin of Alissa's, they just look so similar. I didn't know any of this, when we first started seeing each other that original summer. Now I do. We actually haven't done all that much, compared to most long distance couples, when we do get to see each other. Neither in her hotel room here on the French side of the headquarters, or at my garage apartment, just off campus. Alissa has never made of her secret of her interest in me to any one. She says her girlfriend doesn't mind her pursuing me on her trips either. So when she is gone, my corporate counterpart keeps sending me text messages, saying for me to cut loose a little! To explore! Have fun! With whomever I find to my liking, while she's away overseas, and enjoying the daily attentions of her girlfriend! Exactly like the two girls were doing in the dressing room! Alissa likes to be very explicit during our weekly phone calls! Even getting her girlfriend to please her, down between her legs, while she's on the phone with me!"

Shelly kept up her slow tortuously exciting motions, and this time she spoke softly, instead of stopping her hand.

"But it makes you feel uncomfortable, knowing your co-workers now know too much about your private life? Either way it has to be difficult. If you don't go ahead and date women here, then you are in their eyes foolishly saving yourself for someone they know is already taken. If you do finally get interested in one of your local business friends, your suddenly being seen as disloyal, to a slut that already has a lover of her own? You didn't deliberately choose a woman, already permanently involved with another girl, to fall in love with? Did you?"

Lowell shrugged helplessly, as she abruptly broke off her teasing. Then he shivered even harder as the blonde began using her fingers, still inside of his pocket, to search for the opening in his boxers.

"No. But I do care for Alissa, a lot, and I'm still trying my very best to get cleared for an official visit to France. It's a hard and fast rule though. No one has ever found a way around it, at least not for someone that is just a lowly intern. You have to know the language, and be able to communicate in French, during face to face meetings with our clients over there. I simply can't. Alissa has even offered to pay for my trip, to visit her over the coming holidays this year, if I haven't got approval by then."

The intense blue eyes narrowed at the new information, and Shelly showed him the first bit of clumsiness all night, by awkwardly trying to get inside of his underwear. The cloth of his uniform's ridiculously oversized pocket, weighted down by his phone, just wasn't going to cooperate with her intentions. A few more softly spoken feminine words, completed his assessment that all of the lesser known rumors about the infamous blonde were true.

"So how will that work? Will you stay with both girls during your visit? Curl up naked between them, as all three of you fall asleep, after fucking each other to exhaustion? Or will you welcome just Alissa, to your hotel room each night of your stay, and leave the dutiful girlfriend all alone and suffering? Aren't you the least bit worried about that? Breaking them up by accident? Especially if you really and truly haven't done all that much with Alissa, in bed, during her visits here?"

He felt his face flush again, and not just at the thought of finally sharing the bed with Alissa and her girlfriend at the same time. Although she was removing her hand from his pocket, Shelly clearly wasn't giving up on her frustrated attempts to reach his cock.

"... she... she says that her girlfriend is actually looking f-forward to it... and that... they... they have done that before... once... but only with another woman... not a guy... "

The soft fingers found the hidden waistband of his porter's uniform, and began expertly loosening the belt there just a few notches. One handed, she managed the tricky buckle, and refastened it just tight enough to keep his pants from completely falling down. It took Shelly only another second or two, to pull out the front edges of his shirt, and begin sliding her entire hand down his bare stomach.

When she discovered the silk waistband of his favorite boxers... and started to dive right underneath it... he actually startled her by rather firmly and convincingly shaking his head no.

The amazing blue eyes flashed hungrily, and gave up her intent stare into his own. A soft whisper, in French, filled his left ear. By the time he managed his fuzzy headed translation, the insistent fingers were about to brush the tip of his cock.

"No! Not like that!"

Undaunted, Shelly was determined to move their unexpected encounter along sexually, one way or another. She removed her searching hand, leaned back, and freed one of his arms from the welcoming prison of her breasts. Once she had firm control of his right hand, she revealed that her dress was actually a cleverly disguised skirt and top combination. The blonde forced his fingers against the smooth bare skin of her own stomach, and then slowly pushed them down towards her own eagerly awaiting pussy.

When he felt the first well groomed hairs against his fingertips, it finally forced him to try and take real control.

"NO! I said, not like THAT! I can't!"

If he had been worried all night about the strange redhead's well deserved reputation for angry outbursts, he had mistakenly discounted the blonde's blistering verbal temper as being second rate.

"Look! If you know who I am, then you know who my boyfriend is! Or was! That old biddy who insulted me all during dinner? She actually had most of her gossip wrong, but not the truth of who and what I am! I don't care if I take a woman, man or couple into my bed! Or if I have to join them in theirs, to get what I want! I know all about every single one of my boyfriend's real estate projects, from the day we first met, until the day I had to leave him! I certainly know by now who he deals with most of the time! The Senior Trustee! Just by your expressions, and actions so far tonight, I also know you for the sneaky but honest kind of spook that you are! It's written all over your face! You're the kind of voyeur that doesn't make many mistakes though! Or tells even the employers that pay him everything that he finds out! Listen! If you know enough about that damn Trust, that has made so many lives miserable, then YOU have found out how I know HIM! And from where! Do you deny that? Do you actually know who Keeley is, too? And what she means to HIM by now? After only six months? What is going to happen to that damn fucking Trust, is she really becomes his girlfriend?"

Luckily Shelly's arm had stopped forcing his hand downwards, but she barely managed to make herself wait for his multiple answers. The reprieve wouldn't last long, especially if he didn't give her enough acceptable responses and reasons for his apparently deliberate interference into her very volatile private life.

Sometimes, you just have to take a deep breath, and quietly trust your luck.

"Of course I do! We are all worried! What will happen if the Trust succeeds? Or worse, if it fails? Or if it just stops functioning, at least like it has for the last ten years? How many lives? How many businesses? How many hopes and dreams? Whose are going to vanish? Whose are going to dominate? But you are right about one thing! I am almost positive my boss doesn't know what I discovered last week. I don't tell him everything, because he doesn't tell me damn near enough, either! Certainly not all of the missing information that I'd need to be of real use to him! That MAN, behind the Trust, covers his tracks better than any one I have ever come across! Even if you take into fact that his Grandfather and Uncle had been teaching him everything they knew, since he learned to walk! All of HIS plans are shrouded so well, I'm surprised even HE can keep track of them all by now! But you were wrong in thinking that I was only attracted to you BEFORE I learned from the shop girl who you were! I certainly wanted you, the very first moment I saw you! Who better to take into my bed? The way Alissa keeps asking me to fuck someone! So SHE can feel less guilty about making ME wait to fuck HER? But I wanted you even more, when I found out that I could make you laugh! Even if it was at my own expense! I'm not stopping your hands out of some confused company loyalty! Or some moral outrage at your past, present or future behavior! It's mostly because of how I feel for Alissa! I won't hurt her, or either one of the women I just recently found out that are interested in me, just for one of YOUR stupid games! I won't betray anyone just to save my job! So just tell me, plainly and as simply as you can, what in the hell do you want of me! Information? Sex? Both? I am not a toy! Yours, Alissa's, my two other friends or anyone's else!"

Again the intensely blue eyes flashed for a moment, before Shelly looked down at what she had been so arrogantly trying to force him to do. But when her gaze returned, he could see real tears falling down her face, and it was as if he was suddenly seeing a totally different person in front of him.

"... I'm sorry... so very sorry... really... all the cruel gossip swirling around my breakup with my boyfriend isn't even close... I won't tell you the reasons either... just this... I had the same freedom Alissa gave you... with just a few rules... and I broke almost all of them constantly... all except one... but my old boyfriend still loved me anyway... I don't know why... even when I kept breaking his heart... I always chose who I slept with... and everything that I did with them... no exceptions... no one else forces me to do anything... NOT EVER... at least that is until a few months ago... I got hurt... badly... while I was betraying my boyfriend's trust again... I actually got damaged so badly... everywhere... inside and out... mentally, physically and emotionally... that there was no way I could hide it from my boyfriend... or my friends and coworkers at the strip club... while I absolutely HATE being used... at least unless I ask to be... I can't stand being falsely manipulated... I am not someone else's sexual pawn... to be shoved around on a game board... to further anyone's interest other than my OWN... not even my old boyfriend's... my little mistake a few months ago... it unexpectedly revealed just how much I have secretly been being used... all along.. and by how much... how often... and by who... "

The brilliant blue eyes suddenly became fierce and vindictive, even as the nipples pushing into his skin got so hard they actually hurt him.

"I am done with all of that! Forever! I won't let it go either! Someone is going to PAY for humiliating me this time!"

Then the blazing fire burned out. Like smoke the viciously angry face cleared away. What was left behind astonished him! Whatever ingenious act or multiple masks the blonde was so used to wearing, to protect and conceal her emotions, were suddenly gone.

All of them.

Vanished.

The real person, that hardly anyone ever got to see, was now fully and completely on display.

The blonde was obviously feeling more vulnerable than she had been in years. Whether tonight's relentless binge on alcohol was to blame for that, or if it's true cause was something else, didn't matter anymore. Stunned, and not knowing how to respond with words, a simple honest nod of acceptance of her outburst from him got Shelly talking again.

Luckily, much more softly than before.

"I haven't been with anyone, not since I got hurt. I've had to listen to those two back there, fucking every single damn night, in the bedroom right next door to mine! This is my first real break. My first night out, except for going to work at the club, since I screwed up my relationship. Do you understand the reference, '... I aim to misbehave... '?"

He instantly got the source of the quote, and how Shelly was applying it to herself, and he couldn't help but silently smile back at her.

A little.

"Then you know that I am not going to be spending the end of this evening alone. I can't! I won't! Not any more! Not any longer! So, I am standing here in your arms. Offering. Just that. To you. No strings. No complications. All night long, I've felt that something was really going to go wrong with this trip. That more than just one person, or group of them, is playing games tonight! With all of us! Me, you, Seth, Keeley, everyone! And it's not just the supposed coincidence, of the first two locations, for our stops on our night out! Nor how every single bit of red tape has just vanished! That idiot over there? He is being used, too! But Seth just doesn't have the brains to figure it out! He certainly doesn't care that Keeley is being put at risk! Not any more! Someone needs to keep an eye on that damn redhead tonight! Every step of the way! Otherwise? I'd leave them alone! Tell them to fuck off, and try and enjoy the rest of their damn cab ride! I'd rather stay here with you! Right now! But I owe Keeley! I owe HIM! So, after my own baby-sitting adventure ends with my roommates tonight? If you want, I'll have our cab drop me off at your apartment instead! Or I can send it to you, and have it drop you off at mine! I can have visitors. They'd let me. It's allowed. In fact, I think those two are still so damn surprised, that I haven't had a single lover spend the night in their spare bedroom by now! Man or woman! Or we can go someplace else, different altogether, if you're still worried about your reputation, and being seen with me."

This time there was going to have to be a real answer... and one that he could live with... even if it wasn't going to make Shelly very happy by not agreeing to her plan.

He firmly removed his hand from inside of the skirt, and reversed the grip she had on his arm. When he slid her fingers inside of his waistband of his pants, the blue eyes glimmered for second with hope, until he kept her from touching his bare skin again. He found out, even as tempted as he was, that his recent confusion about his bond with Alissa could only allow him to let Shelly feel what she could on the outside of his underwear.

Two other women... that he also really cared about as friends... had also just gotten ahead in line of Shelly a few weeks ago

The blonde struggled a bit more in protest, but he easily managed to hold her still, and from grabbing for the elastic that was the key to getting at was still throbbing so fiercely inside of his boxers.

Shelly's amazing breasts were very nearly slipping free of the top of her dress... and her shoulders shuddered with a few deep sobs... as she realized he had already made his choice about the end of his own evening.

At least as far as she was concerned.

"Alissa is the one already in a real relationship. I'm glad, grateful and amazed that she wants to add someone like me into her life. She's the one setting the rules for us, just like your boyfriend did for you. I had intended on keeping them! At least until the Trust gets all sorted out. But I'll be the one to decide exactly how I'll do that! It's my choice! Every time Alissa gets on a plane to fly across the Atlantic, and comes to work here, she's learning more about me. That she can't just order me to do something, even if it's in my own best interest! I actually want her to tell me what to do, sometimes! If I were to ask her, what to do about you, right now? She'd tell me to sleep with you. It would make HER feel better. That she wasn't holding out false hope to me anymore. I've actually talked with Alissa's girlfriend, over the phone, about this entire mess! Many times! She wants the first time I really have sex, with the woman she loves, to be in their bed in France! Alissa wants to tie me down to the bed, with her girlfriend curled up naked in a chair beside us, and use me every way she can think of, until she totally exhausts herself!"

Even as he said so those words, something about them rang a little false. Shelly immediately caught on, and silently urged him to explain, if he could. It was so hard to even try! The last month had been an agony of uncertainty and doubt. He'd been flattered, as any normal male would, to find out that two other women were competing for his attentions. But how to tell anyone else how he really felt, when he didn't really know that himself?

"But it's not just Alissa in my life anymore. There's two other people that are tired of watching me waste my life waiting for her! Maybe one of THEM are why I actually hesitated in the dressing room? Maybe it's one of my two friends, that keep teasing me relentlessly, that was on my mind? I don't know! I really don't! Then I saw you! But it was when I heard you laugh? That's what has me all messed up right now! That one single thing is making feel like this! Regardless of everything that Alissa used to do to me! It's been a year since she's made another trip back over here! No matter how tempting her weekly stories are, about what we MIGHT someday do together WITH her girlfriend? It's just not enough! Not any more!"

1...910111213...15