The Rescuer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep them open."

Her eyes instantly flashed wide, searching in bewildering expectations, for any one of the several different men that she wished had just said those words. But they weren't here.

Only he was.

But at least he was man enough to pull this off! He certainly was!

The porter's words hadn't been a request, or a plea, or merely a statement of an erotically charged preference.

They had been a direct order.

A challenge for her to either obey and submit... or fight and resist... and be totally defeated.

The part of her that had been so recently torn in two, rebelled, at first. But slowly the dark eyes calmed her back down, and gave her back her own ability to choose her fate.

That small kind insight... into her real problem over the last few months... made Shelly absolutely sure of what she had to do.

The nod was so much harder to give him back this time. Her very nature went against it! Both hated and loved it!

The difference was that unlike when she had been so badly hurt, this time her submission was once again going to be accompanied by protection. Her obedience returned with an equal amount of obligation. Her service with succor. Her fears with comfort. Her trust with surety.

The first kiss he bent down to give her shocked her. It felt soft and gentle against her lips, yet demanding. When his fingers left her nipples, he regrasped the same forearm he had restrained before. A few seconds passed, while he some how kept up the fierce steady rhythm between her legs, and continued to pound her ass back against the table.

When she didn't resist, when her arm was put behind her back, and she could have? Only a few seconds later, Shelly willingly brought her other forearm within his grasp. His long fingers easily captured both of her wrists, and the sudden pull downwards on them, exposed her throat as she was forced to arch back even further over the sturdy table.

The kisses and nibbles on her neck, made her whimper in a much different way this time.

When she raised up her face to look back into his eyes, his tongue found its way deep into her mouth, before she could even think to either welcome or reject it. The dark eyes still kept searching her mind, and this time Shelly had no trouble meeting them.

Satisfied of the return of her self-control at last, he aggressively pulled her more upright again, allowing her to help drive her leg back against his hips a lot more.

Soon, he let her be the only one to shove his fingers even deeper into her pussy. When he abruptly added a third, the constant buzz of her last orgasm exploded anew, causing her tongue to fight free of his mouth, so she could speak directly into his ear.

"... fuck me... just like that... p-push them all back into me... like you were doing before... it's over... it's over... I'm me again... it's finally over... use your thumb... just... j-just ram it into my clit... damn you... at the same time your fingers go in... there... THERE!... there you go... fuck me... you won't hurt me... you c-can't hurt me... not like... not like h-he... not like HE did... you can't hurt me... not like this... I want it... I can take it... I can take it... fuck me... harder... harder... there you go... just shove me back into the table... like you did b-before... yes... yesssss... that's it... that's it... now... now... NOW!!!... "

On her very last word, he kissed her again, and somehow lifted her higher up on to the low table. Her hips went wide open, as her dress fell past her knees. A fourth finger was added on his next thrust, and split her pussy cruelly apart, making her gasp against the long tongue deep down her throat. Her toes could barely reach the flagstones now, and they skittered and flailed about, as a deep tremor started in first her right thigh, then her left. The kisses became only more intense, until she had to break away from his mouth again, and this time she wasn't ashamed to plead into his ear.

"... too much... I feel like I am going to explode!... it's too much... n-not if I can't hold y-you... let me hold you... dammit... let my arms go... please... don't stop fucking me... not yet... I want it to hurt... I need it to hurt... THERE... YES... as deep as you can... PERFECT... that's PERFECT... don't stop... but let them g-go... my arms... please... let them go... please... let me hold you... please... please... please... "

But he took her mouth again, even deeper with his tongue this time, and also shifted his thumb around to press against her clit as hard as he possibly could at this even more difficult angle. Her mind split in two again, but she nodded fiercely, and the deep growl returned.

The thumb cruelly twisted, shoved and crushed her clit to one side... and then the other... making her scream with joy into his mouth.

Both of her legs trembled so fast, that her shoes made a constant light scratching sound on the floor.

But the dark eyes kept her safe and extinguished that brief flash of panic again... and held her right on top of that impossible peak... and then carefully released her soul with just a few simple words.

"You can close them now."

Shelly's entire body suddenly went limp, even as she closed her sight from the suddenly too bright stars in the ceiling. Her arms seemed to float free, all on their own, and were now hanging down loose at her sides. The strong left arm that had held her captive, for the brief extra bit of eternity, and had correctly refused to free her wrists, carefully gathered her up and set her fully back on her feet.

A few more soft kisses caused her to open up her yes, to see the wry sort of smile Shelly had already come to think of him constantly having, even though she had only seen it a few times on his face now.

The fingers still inside of her pussy slowly slid out, and she again whimpered in fierce need at their loss, but her own shaking right hand was quickly placed on top of her clit. It took her a second to realize just how low the front of her dress had been pushed down, and she gently shook her head.

Lowell misunderstood her gesture, and quickly said a few words to try and explain himself.

"I know enough that I can't possibly figure out what feels best for you down there. Not right now. I figured you would like to be the one rubbing yourself for the next few minutes. Did I guess wrong about that?"

Shelly suddenly felt a little more at peace, and when she let loose with a few giggles, they seemed to defuse a lot of his guilty tension.

"No, I just like to use my other hand for that after I come. I normally save my right one for something else."

The dark eyes clouded up, for only a second, before he stepped even closer and grabbed her fingers that were still so wet from their brief time against her pussy. When he placed them on the zipper of his pants, she almost pulled them away in shock.

He nodded, only once, as if he was unsure of which words to use now, even in English.

Not one to question such an offer, especially if it might either be withdrawn or last only a stolen minute or two, Shelly quickly drew down his zipper. Then she slipped her wet fingers inside. Of course, the tricky opening to his boxers was easy for her to locate this time!

His own legs started to tremble, like hers were still doing, as she finally got to touch the almost too warm skin of his cock directly. Unlike most guys, he had neither neglected nor had totally shaved down there. The feel of the skin surrounding his cock and balls felt exactly like she had hoped it would be.

Not wanting to spook him, she kept up her slow exploration, and stayed away from either the tip or too far down below his balls. The pair of orbs seemed tight, and more than heavy enough. But Shelly could easily grab and hold both of them in her hand, and close her fingers around them. A little gasp was all she got from between his lips, when she dared to give them a slightly aggressive squeeze. Using that as an important clue, she left them alone for awhile.

The rougher she treated his cock, the more he seemed to like it, judging by his breathless moans.

When she finally ventured near the tip, she found the thick ridge of it already wet, and getting wetter. Between her hand already being slick from her clit, and what she found dripping down his cock, it was easy to begin sliding her closed fist upwards from his balls.

Each time she neared the swollen head, she pushed a little more up from the inside of his shaft, and more liquid would drip out for her to use against him.

Suddenly increasing her speed and pressure, finally got his legs to shake even more than hers. His dark eyes vanished as he shut them desperately. Shelly decided to let him do that, at least as long as she could tease him verbally again. This level and kind of control she was exerting over another man, was yet another important part of her personality for her to regain tonight.

"Are you thinking of changing your mind, about where I am going to end up sleeping tonight? If you come back to my place, I'll be the one making the rules! It's not my full collection, but I have all sorts of interesting toys in my bedroom! I'd love to make Keeley and Seth have to listen to ME fucking YOU for a change! You wouldn't mind that sort of audience? Would you? Force them both to imagine what we were doing? As long as they couldn't SEE us? Only HEAR us? But if you're imagining me, back at your apartment? You can make the rules! I'll do, almost, almost anything you want me to! Either to you! Or for you! But please tell me at least this much! Ok? Are you finally reconsidering your far too noble notion, that you don't deserve or should be allowed to come, for what you just did for me?"

Her verbal barb hit a little too close to home... and the dark eyes almost opened up wide to resist her teasing better... so Shelly decided to back off a little.

Sort of.

"You know, I've not been this close to a cock this nice, at least one attached to a guy that deserved my full attention, in a long, long time. I'm not used to not getting my way, either. If we were alone up here, I'd already be down on my knees, making you come that way, at least once. I liked how your tongue felt in my mouth! A lot! I'm wishing that I could find out if this thing would feel even better in there! Afterwards? If these damn tables weren't bolted to the floor, I would push two of them together. Then I'd have you lie down on them both, and tie your hands and feet to the corners, with a bunch of those extra cloth napkins. I'd ride your cock until you came again, right before I marched you over to that other damn double gate Keeley is so interested in! I'd tie your wrists at waist level, one to each door, and fuck you standing up, until you came and collapsed down onto the floor! Then I'd get off one more time, by using your tongue on my wet pussy, until I screamed loud enough to finally bring somebody up from the street down up here. But they would only find YOU tied naked to the gates! I'd be long gone by then!"

The wonderful bare cock that was finally in her hands, sort of leapt up each time she mentioned tying him up, and leaked out even more profusely when she had threatened to fuck him in front of the gate. But he actually began leaking out a little real come, when she mentioned making him please her with his mouth, afterwards.

"You like that idea? Over there, where it was so dark earlier? Or do you like it better now, that the lights are on?"

He shook his head, and barely got his voice back under control, before he managed just a quiet whisper instead of a shout.

"... dark... definitely dark... you silly Bitch... the cameras... over at the gates... they are all... they're all still active!... "

Shelly felt herself do a double take, even as he groaned and began eagerly pushing his wonderful cock up into her hands all by himself!

"There are cameras up here! Here? Right here! Where?"

Her not so irrational panic finally allowed her to remove her fingers from his irresistible cock, letting him catch his breath so he could barely avert his impending orgasm, so he could answer her properly.

"... there aren't any... official ones... pointed at the middle of the bridge itself any more... there aren't any inside of the dressing rooms inside of the clothing stores either... or in a private/public space, like the dining cars, or the British and French lounge areas. The shops all have them, of course, as do the main gathering areas. But those are special models, all the way up high in the ceilings, and don't have mics attached. Unofficially however... "

Shelly felt her face turning bright red, at the thought of there being unofficial cameras anywhere on the bridge itself. His breathing slowly came back to normal, and his eyes were able to open all on their own, without her ordering him to do that.

"Don't worry! I told you that I keep an eye on this place for our chairman, right? What did you think I meant? That I was somehow able to lurk everywhere at once? Eavesdropping in on all the so polite and proper conversations that go on here? We did have cameras over the bridge, officially, to keep people from breaking the locks on the old rickety gates. The smokers kept sliding thru the old sets, and breaking the rules up here. We also had to keep out some of the randier hotel guests, or employee couples, from having rather intimate after hours picnics among the old tables and chairs. Once we got those ancient gates and wall stones up, we took all of the official bridge cameras back down."

The smile he gave her was the proper wry one again, and she used her hands to threatened to do something drastic with his cock, if he didn't keep explaining right away.

"Unofficially, I secretly put up two new strings a month ago. But tonight, I manually detached the wires from the back of the recording unit myself. Then I pulled both of their secret hidden electrical breakers, that I had installed up in the ceiling tiles, to make sure no one could power them back up. I'm not totally suicidal, about either my job, or my social life! I'm sorry about resorting to calling you a bitch though. I sort of needed to say something that harsh, to get you back under your own control."

He chuckled again, letting her know that he had still had managed to outsmart her, even as he was that close to actually coming. Stung, Shelly ripped back at him just as hard.

"I can easily forgive you for that remark. If you must know, I am not just a bitch! When I want to be, which is normally quite often? I am THE Bitch! With a capital B! Just ask anybody that really knows me!"

Her own breathing slowed down, a little bit, but she still looked anxiously at all the darkened windows. For some reason, Shelly didn't actually seem to be able to care about her own practically totally nude state. She was just worried, for his sake, that someone might have gotten really good view of what they had just done. And what she was still doing. Maybe only a few of the hopefully empty offices had a good enough angle to see that her hand was still deep inside of his pants.

When she stopped moving her arm, in obvious worry, he slipped his own hand down his loose waistband, and wrapped his fingers around hers.

Only a little encouragement was needed to get her arm moving again.

It felt so good that they were doing it together! He seemed to agree, by jumping ahead and right in time with her own thoughts, and answered her next question without it even having been asked.

"Today is one of the few days, all year, that you could have tied me to either one of those gates and gotten away with it! If only I'd had a little more notice that you were coming, that is! First, it's a Saturday night. Second, we have a big outdoor social event at an art museum uptown in a few hours. Required attendance to anyone working on either the sixth or seventh floors. Because of that, the chairman required me to do a complete lock down up here, to forcefully shoo all of them out of the building, just in case. I did the last and final security sweep myself, right before I went down to tell that rude sales girl I was going to be bringing two VIP guests into her shop in a few minutes. If anyone had gotten onto either the sixth or seventh floor since then, on either side of the gap, the thermal cameras would have sent me an alert. Three klaxon sounds on my phone. If an executive, even my boss, tried to use their pass codes to gain access during the lock down? To either the elevators, stairs, main doors, or any office, even their own spaces? A long school bell clang, and a constant vibration on my phone, until I manually turned it off. Your safe up here, at least when you're with me. Ok?"

But he nervously shuddered again, when she decided to lick her lips, and try to peer down the top of his trousers.

Right before she could begin to bend her knees, and lower her face to his cock, that very phone in his pocket began softly ringing. Six times, then it went silent. His dark eyes were totally unreadable, even as she brushed her lips against his mouth, and began kissing his neck.

The moment her kisses traveled below the collar of his shirt... and were more than halfway down his chest... the phone rang again.

Six more times.

He chuckled again, in both regret and irony, even as she stood up and pounded her forehead into his shoulder a few times in total defeat. Shelly was able to rest her cheek on his chest for only a few more seconds, before the extra loud ding of a text echoed across the bridge. It was certainly loud enough, that even with the freshening breeze, Keeley and her boyfriend couldn't have helped but hear it.

The porter stepped away, but remained within arms reach, and dug out his phone. The loss of his fingers wrapped around hers, forced a sigh again from her lips. While he was unlocking the device, and reading the text, Shelly began making him presentable again.

The belt was easy, the zipper a little less so. By the time he had replied to the text, the shirt and vest of his uniform was almost as neat as before. Only his pants looked really wrinkled, and more than a little damp. As he tried to put away his phone, it was easy for her to wrest it out of his hand.

He looked at her nervously, as she read the text message, and even more so when she backed out of that function and found his contact lists. It was divided into sections, and to keep him calm, she let him see the screen as she chose one category that should have been safe from prying eyes.

A few more seconds, and she was finished, and handed the phone back to him to see his reaction.

Translated literally into French, the contact name she had chosen for herself sounded beautiful, but described her previous personality quite accurately. The number was for her new phone, that she had purchased only after she had moved in with Keeley. Very few people had it. More than anything else, her shutting off her old phone and locking it away into a drawer in her dresser, was what had really allowed Shelly to start rebuilding her life.

When his device was safely locked and back in his pocket, he began returning the favor by straightening out her hair and then her dress.

Her breasts were first, then the top was straightened out, and her skirt raised back up over her wide hips. But it took both of them, working together to reattach the seam between the two, and make it disappear from view again. This time, they both looked back at the originally dark end of the bridge.

Keeley was obviously still wanting to figure something out, but was letting her Seth slowly pull her away from the gate. Any private words Shelly had for the porter, before he left to get their long delayed desserts, would have to be very brief.

"I meant what I said. I still do. It would be dangerous for you to be seen with me, but my offer still stands. If you want me in a bed tonight, or anywhere else, just text me. We all promised to stay out of contact, and then made each other leave our phones on the coffee table back at the apartment, before we got into the cab. When I finally do get back home, I'll read your text, and we'll figure out where to meet. If we do end up seeing each other again tonight, I'll even tell you how the rest of our trip went! But only after I devour you whole!"