All Comments on 'The Rescuer Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Great story

Love it and how you have worked everything in so nicely. Not keen on the punishment stuff or rough handling of women but I can skip over that. Happy you are writing more.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Odd But Good

I always look forward to reading your stories and this was no exception, I'm not a fan of the rough stuff on women or humiliation but you tell great stories. I also like the heroic brother storylines and I'm excited to know that you have more parts to this one.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

a few more chapters on this one would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It's great, it deserves to become a whole book or even a series of books if you have the time. I'll buy them if you do. (Reminds me how the late great Tom Clancy wrote without the sex)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

it is good. AAAAA+++++

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

So far, an interesting and enjoyable story with porn elements.

I won't discuss the rules at the military base or Brian's job. :)

Loved that Brian and Kim got married and were joined by Mary. Liked even more Mary and Kim's attitude in connection with Bryon. Hopefully it will be without other people's men in their cunts and asses.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This story evolves so well, from one chapter to the next...Brian knows what is up, he is TOO GOOD for his own good, so people call on him, at the most inopportune times...

The girls love him, and they are all adults; yçall, there ARE those who like it really rough, some not so much...enjoy the story, skip what you do not like, the the rest to those who do like it! (I am not saying I like it, necessarily, but this is also SITUATIONAL...so give it a chance...)

I do like the build-up to the next story...do not k,ow what to expect, but anticipate it will be good!

**5** Stars...now, on to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had to skip most of this part 03, literally too stupid to read. This is rediculous - simply too extreme and totally unnecessary for the story line.

bigurnbigurn11 months ago

While I like the overall story ... The Sado-Masochistic scenes will only appeal to the most liberal 5% ... 3 stars, for this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES