The Rescuer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muffin has a look of shock on her face, "You shot a cartoon?" Now Nakita is really confused.

I yell out to everyone, "I need a piece of paper and a pencil please."

I hear footsteps walk away.

I ask Nakita, "Do you know about Disney and Mickey Mouse?" "No."

I think and then explain, "Picture a cartoon representation of a five-foot-tall mouse. Big head and two big ears behind his head. The ears are round, he is cute, fun, and he is loved by millions of children around the world."

I am handed a piece of paper and a pencil.

I draw a horrible drawing of Mickey Mouse, but she gets the idea. Muffin is frustrated with me and depicts a much better representation of Mickey Mouse. Now it registers with Nakita. I then turn the paper over and draw three big circles, a bullseye. I then poke the pencil through dead center. Now I push the pencil through the paper where the ears belong, above the head with one on the right and one on the left. I hold it up.

I am happy with my demo, "That is a Mickey Mouse. I drew mine from 1,000 yards with my personal rifle."

Nakita looks at it for a few seconds before she bursts out laughing, "You did it on purpose!"

Even Muffin giggles.

Nakita yells, "I want some wine, now!"

I object when the wine comes, "Um, I don't drink alcohol."

Nakita laughs at me, "You will tonight. Don't worry baby, I won't drug you. I want you to be perfect tomorrow. I want to see the best shot in the world. If you're this good, maybe you live."

I defend myself, "I never said I was the best, only that I will take on anyone anytime."

The next three hours is Muffin and Nikita discussing shopping in the civilized world and how fashion has changed in the last five years. All the while, Nikita is in my arms drawing lines on my chest with her finger, and purring like a kitten. For a bad girl, she is kind of sweet. It's too bad that one of us will likely die tomorrow or soon after. Nakita and Muffin drink three bottles of wine, I am still on my first glass. Nakita doesn't seem affected by the alcohol while Muffin is slurring her words. Soon Muffin has nothing to say, she is drunk and ready to fall asleep. Odd, I figured her to be the life of the party.

Nakita sees the state Muffin is in and says, "I would say she has had plenty tonight. Gather your guns big boy, then get a shower and a good night's sleep. Breakfast is about 10:00 when Muffin wakes up. If you get up early, you may go down to the range and take a few practice shots if you like. Breakfast is good, we have chickens for fresh eggs. Igor will show you to your room."

Chapter 16 -- Nakita

The room is large with a lovely canopy bed and luxurious bedding. Six fluffy pillows and sheets are more delicate than anything I have ever slept in. She has precious rugs and elegant furniture throughout the room. The closet is full of clothes for both men and women. That's odd, probably overflow from Nakita's vast collection. The place is warm, there is a good fire going and plenty of cut logs to keep it going until long into the night. There is a balcony that looks down into the courtyard of the castle, it's a beautiful view.

A hot shower sounds like a good idea. In my pack are some long flannel pajamas, I expected a cold room. I may not need them as my boxers will do fine. In the washroom are his and her sinks. Makeup, shaving supplies, and other ordinary items are available on both sides of the sinks. Hanging up are two plush towels, again excellent quality and very soft. This isn't quite what I was expecting. I was assuming I would be in a jail cell or the dungeon. I can suffer like this, I guess.

The shower has gold fixtures. Not the color gold, but real gold. You can tell, real gold isn't quite as shiny, it's sort of dull. No hotel I have ever been in looks this good. The bath is a dark marble with a lighter pink marble as accents on the trim. There is intricate tilework to make up the floor. The water pressure is incredible, and the heat is fantastic, I use a lot of cold water to make it comfortable. There are four different shampoos and body washes.

From behind me, a pair of arms wrap around my chest. In my back are two diamonds and two squishy breasts. They feel amazing. From the size of the breasts, it must be Nakita. That startles me.

I try to object, "I am married ..."

Nakita grabs my balls, "Not in this country and not in my castle. Here, you are a piece of meat. A substantial piece of meat. My piece of meat. If I cry out for help, you are a dead man. You are my prisoner. You will do what I tell you to do."

My balls are released, and she talks in a deep sexy voice, "The men here lust for me. They can't please me, they know nothing of love. I have tried and failed to find a worthy man. I can't let them conquer me, or I would be their slave. I won't allow myself to be their sex slave. My men are dirty, smelly, vulgar, and ugly men. You are cute, soft, yet big, strong, and handsome. I think you will be tender with a woman like you are with your sister. Yes, I know a lot about you."

I defend myself, "Actually, she isn't my sister. It's still weird though because I grew up with her, I think of her as my sister."

Nakita laughs at me, "Ha, ha, ha, ha! Do people really believe that shit?" I frown. "Oh, don't worry, I don't care. One look at you, I knew I had to have you. I ruined my panties on the couch. I could feel your cock, and I want it so bad."

She turns me around and pushes me down. She smiles big when my cock came into view. Nothing but lust is in her eyes. I hesitate in front of her beautiful pussy. Fully closed, nothing sticking out. This woman doesn't have much experience. She is also freshly shaven, the water flowing over my shoulder washes away the last of the shaving cream.

I tentatively lean in and both her hands pull my face into her pussy. I pull back so I can lick. She isn't strong enough to keep me in place, even with all her effort.

She is annoying me, so I lash out, "Oh stop it. You can't force me, and you will like it better with my tongue. Don't you know how to have your pussy eaten?"

That infuriates her. She tries to slap my face. Now I am angry, I know what I am doing. If she wants pleasure, maybe eating her will be enough and I won't have to fuck her. That makes me motivated to taste that sweet pussy I have been smelling all evening. I have her hand with one of mine. I stand up and use the other to push her firmly against the wall.

I take my free hand and grab her free hand and bring them together behind her back. I can now restrain both hands behind her back with just one of mine. My free hand rubs her clit, and her eyes pop out of her head. I then bend down and stick my tongue into her sex. She involuntarily thrusts her hips, trying to move me. Epic fail, I am not moving. As I am lapping up her juices and teasing her lips, her arms go limp. I no longer need to hold them in place. My tongue traces her lips, inside and out slowly. I scrape my whiskers on her inner thighs and across her pussy to make her scream. That causes an orgasm.

I lick quickly, up and down across the ends of her lips, that caused her to tremble. I force another orgasm by humming while my lips are attached to hers. She slides down the wall. Her legs either can't hold herself up or she forgot to continue standing. I think I scrambled her brain. It would be so easy to kill her now. Yet, a twenty-minute head start is so much better. Besides, it would be a waste to shoot this beauty. I lay her out on the floor and wait for her to recover. I am not pushing it, not with this woman.

Now I continue licking her clit again with wide lapping of my tongue that is slow and sensual. It seems to tickle her a bit, her body twitches as I lick up and down. I am consistent in the licking but not the speed. I speed up and slow down, never using the same pace for too long. She is building her orgasm. I use a finger on her clit, and she explodes once again.

I pick her up and move her into the shower water, I wet her hair so she can wash it when she wakes up. It's not long before the eyes open, and she smiles. No words are spoken. She stands and washes her hair. She has me squat so she can do my hair with a lavender smelling shampoo. My hair is light and fluffy when she dries me off. I dry her hair off while spending lots of time shining her huge perky tits. They must be fake, they are too perfect and stand up too much. Still, I am like a child in a candy shop playing with the large orbs.

She tires long before I do of sucking on her nipples and squeezing her fluffy breasts. It's too bad. She walks to the bed, and I add a few more logs to the fire. She uses her finger to call me to bed. I climb into bed and try to snuggle with her. I am satisfied, and I am hoping she is as well. She pushes me away. I have a blank look on my face.

Nakita's eyes well up with tears and anger, she doesn't like being denied. She is smart though. I can see her calculating in her mind.

She smiles at me, "You thought that if you satisfied me, you could avoid fucking me. Ha! All you did was warm me up. Please don't tell me that after four orgasms, your sister walks back to her room. No way, she wants to be fucked by the big stick. I am no different. I have never had a real man take me. I need this bad. The last man to share this room with me was not up to the task, he is buried out back somewhere. He was a real disappointment."

Swell, just what I didn't want to do. Kim won't be happy about this, but I think she would be less happy if I were buried out back with the other guys that failed to please Nakita. Right now, my more significant problem is dealing with the guilt. I am going to screw this woman. I really don't want to. Not that she isn't cute enough, it's that I am married and have two women already. Arggggggg! Kim will know, she will see the shame in my face. I am not married for even a week, and I am already sleeping with and fucking another woman. Is there a way out of this?

My shoulders slump, I am defeated. In this mood, I might fail. How can I make this fun? A smile comes to my face. Nakita also smiles, but I doubt she is reading my mind. I quickly reach for Nakita and flip her over into doggie position. I surprised her by how easily I manipulate her body. I shove my cock deep into Nikita in a quick hard thrust. She was not prepared for my length or girth and screamed out in pain.

That will teach you, bitch! Before she can call out for help, get mad, or even react, I start a slow thrusting of my piston into her wet sloppy cunt. She no longer has a care in the world. This is my loving speed, I use it to make Kim happy. Nakita doesn't get this. I speed up much more and use all my strength to thrust into Nakita with power and purpose. Her body moves violently with each thrust. Immediately, she can't talk or move. She is short of breath.

My thrusts are hard enough that they hurt me a little. I have lots of padding from muscle, she doesn't. She has tears in her eyes. This is a beautiful woman, she is a great fuck, yet she is forcing me to do this against my will, she needs to feel the pain. I spank her ass hard until they are bright red. Her arms collapse, only her ass is in the air still, and I hold it in place. I feel my anger in me, I hate this woman for making me do this. I use that anger to slam into her harder. I am almost scared of my actions. She asked for this.

To my utter amazement, Nakita shouts out, "YES! God damn, you can fuck! Harder, faster, break me!"

Not at all what I expected. Am I not fucking her hard and fast enough? She spurs me on to try and speed up. I am exerting a lot of strength to thrust my body into hers. She is bucking her hips to meet me! No shit. I have a problem, I am ready to shoot my load into this beautiful creature. I don't want to, that is reserved for Kim and Mary. Thinking of Kim here with us in bed with Nakita made me shoot my load. I take seven hard and exaggerated thrusts. Each one shoots a wad of cum into this dainty woman with huge tits.

She looks at me like, "What, is that all you have?" She isn't breathing hard, she didn't pass out. She isn't exhausted. She is speaking?

Nakita is happy, "Oh my. You do know how to fuck a woman. I usually don't let men cum in me, but this time I had to take it. I want a piece of you. That was awesome. I think you were trying to break me. I have no idea why I don't have broken bones. No man has ever come close to doing that, thank you. Come snuggle up now, you need your sleep for tomorrow."

I noticed that her pelvic area is red, she may even be bruised. That had to hurt like hell. Yet she loved it. Never seen a woman almost completely ignore an orgasm ripping her to pieces, yet she just did it even as I saw the ripples in her body. She is a freak of nature. If I weren't so tired, I would probably be worried about facing her tomorrow.

I am ashamed to say that I did snuggle up with her. She kept me warm at night and together, we woke up at 8:00 am. Oh, Kim, I am sorry! My heart is breaking, and I feel terrible. Part of me doesn't want to get out of bed or ever show my face to Kim again. If I don't, Kim will never see me again, and that pain will be worse. I will get home alive, for Kim, one way or another.

Chapter 17 -- Show Time

After I wake up, Nakita holds me in bed for a moment. She kisses me and pulls the sheets over our heads.

She gently licks my earlobe and whispers into my ear, "My real name is Penny Lancaster, I'm with MI-5 out of London. I was sent here to infiltrate this group and kill the leader. I did, but before I could escape, they made me their leader. I need you to take me with you. MI-5 probably thinks I am dead, they have sent no help. I've done bad things, but I didn't have a choice without blowing my cover. They don't have Sesame Street in Russia, but they do in London. Please, please, save me."

She kisses me and then jumps out of bed and heads to the showers. Holy shit! Do I believe her? It could be a stunt to slow me down. She may have a tracking device in her. Yikes, we didn't anticipate this. What do I do?

I take a long hot and satisfying shower. I want to get down to the range before breakfast and test my guns. Nobody tampered with my weapons. The locks are in place, and I hit what I aim at. Not one of my shots is a perfect bulls-eye. I know they are watching me, I want to give them a false confidence.

Breakfast is pretty good. Eggs, bacon, and sausage with a vodka chaser. I had water. Even Muffin had a vodka, she likes it now. I wonder how friendly she has been with the enemy. Daddy and I need to have a long chat when we get back home. If we get back home.

+++++

After breakfast, we go to the back of the castle. We are standing upon a viewing stand. In front of us is a large yet narrow area. It's long enough for jousting. Behind the big wall is a sharp drop off to the forest below. At the end of the long area is a machine for throwing skeet. All three of my competitors are using shotguns.

Competitor #1 with a thick Russian accent, "Too bad stupid American didn't bring his shotgun."

I counter, "Why do you need one?" I open the case to my military rifle and assemble it. "Ready."

The first guy hits ten targets, second hits ten and the third hits nine. I use my rifle and hit all ten. It's much harder to hit a target when it is moving, so a shotgun is preferred. It's a lot easier. The third guy is grabbed and tossed over the wall. We hear the eerie scream as he falls to his death. Yikes!

The two remaining contestants adjust their rifles for 700 yards. I know their weapons and can tell the distance by how they adjust the sights. This turns out to be an advantage for me because when I first see the targets down in the forest, I guessed 650 yards. They must have people up in the trees, and they push up signs with small targets on them.

This is not an easy shot. The wind hits the side of the castle and bounces. They have experience here, so they know the wind effects, I don't. I watch their adjustment very closely to see what I can learn. Nothing stands out, that means ignore any weird wind effects that I think might affect my shot. Cute, they wanted me to outsmart myself. The old smart man routine from "The Princess Bride" again.

They shoot at their targets, and I shoot at mine. They mark their targets with a shot to the top right and left corners. I put two along the bottom. I don't want them switching sheets on me. It turns out it doesn't matter. The guys in the trees wrap the targets to an arrow with a rubber band and then use a bow to fire them back up to us. Ingenious.

The first guy is a great shot, all three bullets are close together. The second guy isn't as good, one of his shots isn't touching the other two which were very close. I have an oval because the sides are slightly wider than a single bullet. With a nod by Nakita, the second guy goes over the cliff. On a positive note, two fewer snipers can shoot me from long distance.

The final test is a hard one. We are a good 500 yards from where small birds are randomly released. We need to kill the little birds to get credit. My opponent hits seven out of ten. That is damn good shooting. The distance is long, and the targets are released from an unknown location that gives us less time to shoot them. Then add that a live animal may switch directions. Yes, it's a hard shot. I turn to my personal rifle. This surprises the man.

He asks me, "It's only 500 yards, why use the larger round?"

I answer, smugly, "It's a faster round, less lead is needed. Plus, I am good for 1,000 yards. I can take my time."

I am looking down at the area, my rifle is already out in front of me, but I am looking at the area so I can see where the release is from. At 800 yards, the first bird is released, and it flies away from me. I shoot him from the sky, dead center. The bird blew up from the massive impact.

Muffin comments, "Guess we aren't eating that for dinner tonight." Funny girl.

The second was released at 100 yards and flew across my field of vision. Headshot.

I quip, "There, you can eat that one."

The next five are all medium range, and I shoot four heads and nick one, he changed directions on me. He dipped in the air but continued flying a bit slower. That is one lucky bird. I didn't miss another after that.

My opponent knew he lost but wasn't keen on being thrown over the wall. As he turns his gun on Nakita, I shove the butt of my rifle into his stomach, forcing him to keel over. They quickly throw him and his rifle over the wall. He deserved it.

Nakita and Muffin are quite happy that I won. I am relieved, I didn't want to be thrown over the wall either. There are a bunch of men around now. They all have guns pointed at me.

Nakita is furious, "I got what I wanted. He can go. You will all get a chance to chase him."

An angry man puts his pistol up to my forehead. OH SHIT!

The man yells, "Many of my comrades are dead because of this man. He dies now!"

Nakita yells "NO!" and to accentuate her point, she puts a pistol up to the side of his head. He drops his arm and is mad.

I bundle up my weapons. Muffin and I are led to the top of the drawbridge.

Nakita explains the rules, "We will give you a twenty-minute head start. Anyone here takes any action at all before that, and they will be shot dead. We will all stand at attention as time ticks down. At twenty minutes, they are coming after you. Are you ready?"

I hand my military rifle and case to Muffin, and then I ask, "So starting now, I run and no matter what I do, your people will stand at attention for fear of being shot dead by the others. Right?"

Nakita smiles and says, "They have their orders, and they will follow them under threat of death."

I reply, "Excellent!"

I reach my fist back and hit Nakita square in the face and knock her out cold. They all stand at attention but with shock on their faces. I pick up Nakita and throw her over my shoulder.