The Rescuer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers

I smile at the men, look at my watch, "Let's start, shall we? Twenty minutes starts ... now!"

I start running with Nakita over my shoulder and holding Muffin's hand. She can't run well, I take my gun from her, so she can run better. I want to put as much space between them and us when the twenty minutes ends. At nineteen minutes, I cut off the road and run into the woods. I whistle for my dogs. They don't come, that is bad, I had expected them to be close and help me escape.

At twenty minutes I put Nakita down, tell Muffin to stay and take my personal rifle. I go to the edge of the trees, and two ATV's are leaving the castle. I put an armor piercing shot through both engines. Both vehicles crash. I kill a few to slow them down. They will be more hesitant to follow us now.

I hear Russian helicopters near the water. That's bad. I go back to get Nakita and Muffin, and we start running again. While running Nakita wakes up and that makes this a whole lot easier. Muffin already knew she was MI-5. No need for introductions. Every five minutes I whistle for my dogs. Twenty minutes later, my dogs and the Seals catch up to me. We stop for a few minutes to catch breaths. Nakita and Muffin are not in good shape. They can't keep up the pace.

I inquire, "I hear Russian helicopters, that means no sub and no way home. Call in some planes. I know they don't have clearance to shoot, but they can do missile locks and flyovers. I want them twenty feet above the helicopters. The jet wash will make them drop enough to scare the shit out of them and hopefully make them go home. If that fails, I'll take them out."

Paul explains, "When we saw you running, we quickly set up some traps. That will slow them down a bunch. No bombs, just pointy things if they follow your tracks. There are thirty guys following us. However, it gets worse, a hundred are in front of us. They aren't moving. My guess is they're dug in and will be hard to get past."

I try to remain calm, "That means heading to the coast or circling back and then storming the castle."

Paul yells out, "To the coast."

As we are standing and talking, both dogs crouch and point to the north. Oh crap, they caught up to us. Paul recognized the dogs change of direction immediately and pointed to four of his men in the direction the dogs are looking. He is using hand signals. He indicates for me to go southeast. Towards the coast but away from the fight.

He is splitting us up but that is to keep the women safe. Nakita takes my military rifle off my shoulder, discards the case, and assembles the rifle in three seconds. Damn, she knows her guns.

Nakita tells us, "They're not taking me back. I will not be a sexual play toy for those animals."

I know that I don't have to tell the sub where we are, they are watching us on satellite and will adjust as it is safe. I hope to find a small alcove or point to help shield a surfacing sub. Those helicopters need to go away first. They are very big, well armored, and deadly. However, due to the armor, they are heavy and have a short time on the target location before they need to go and refuel. At this point, I have no qualms about taking one out. I will do almost anything to get us on the sub.

I hear a chopper nearby, they are searching for us. I need to discourage them from searching for us. I SEE THEM! I raise my rifle and take out the gunner.

I yell, "RUN!"

They follow me deeper into the trees. The pilot has no idea where we are, but he knows we are close. He fires a large amount of ordinance. He holds back, so he doesn't run out. I look around, and I see blood on the ground. I check myself, no holes. I check Muffin, and she is beautiful. Nakita is holding her side. Looks like she took some shrapnel.

I set Nakita down and use my medical kit to relieve the pain. It's not bleeding bad. I pack the wound, hand the rifle to Muffin, and I pick up Nakita in my arms and start running for the coast. We hear gunfire behind us. It's our boys.

I look around, and only Rocky is with me. Now that I think of it, only Rocky has been with me. Shorty, his tail is the shortest of the dogs we purchased, must have stayed with the Seals. Interesting, I didn't tell him that, but it was the correct decision. They need him more than me now.

I see in front of me the helicopter gunship pointing their guns at us. I dive behind a huge rock, grabbing Muffin as I start running. There is a low area, I push the girls in front of me. My leg must have been still in the air when we dove. My leg got hit with shrapnel. Shit! DAMN, THAT HURTS!

He is coming around, I can hear him. I don't have time to bleed, I must save us. I see the small wing before I see the main cabin of the aircraft. The wing has the rockets on it. I shoot a small missile, and it explodes which sets off several other small explosions. I hear him go down in an explosion.

It's funny how life works. One of the women is bleeding, I am bleeding and in tremendous pain, yet all I can think about is that now they will call me 1-1-2-4-1. That's just weird. My next thought is that Kim is going to be pissed at me for getting shot again. Now I picture her clubbing me with my rifle because I brought two women home.

Nikita starts screaming at me, "Brian, snap out of it. You are in shock."

Yes, that is the story we will use, I was smiling just then because I was in shock, not because I was daydreaming about my nickname and what my wife will think. I can see the chunk in my leg, I pull it out and wrap gauze around it tightly. I pick up Nakita and my rifle and start running again. Muffin is right behind me. It's easier for Muffin to run with us now because I am slower. I really don't like that I am leaving a trail of blood, but I don't see any better options right now.

On a positive note, the Seals will know where I went. I hear them shooting still. Those guys are amazing. Nakita has an app on her phone, so we know where the trip wire and landmines are. We go through these areas much faster this time and leave a trail for our friends.

We stop in the woods, just outside of the beach. No friendlies or bad guys. Nakita looks weak, Muffin seems tired and worn out. We wait for something to happen. I use the scope on my rifle to look south on the beach. I expect we may see a sniper or something. I don't see squat. I do see three men running from the north. They are probably trying to circle around the Seals. Nakita takes a rifle, I take mine. Muffin says, "3 ... 2 ... 1." Two simultaneous bangs. Two soldiers go down.

The third man is now running for the cover of the forest quickly. I reload my rifle faster than he can run. I get him. Nakita was almost ready to take a shot, she looks disappointed.

My leg hurts bad, but I don't want a pain reliever clouding my judgment, I'll try to ignore the pain. Everyone says that. You can't. Enough is going on right now on that I can try to stay distracted. I am looking for U.S. choppers. Once they are here, the sub will pop up.

I was wrong, no sub is popping up anytime soon. However, sixteen men pop up out of the ocean in underwater gear. They swam from the sub, directly to our position. Immediately, they set up a defensive ring to protect Muffin, I am expendable.

Alex, the leader, explains, "I have four of our birds incoming fast. Once here, we are all going back by the boat we are inflating now. I see two injuries, explain."

I reply, "Nakita may be MI-5, she has shrapnel in the abdomen. I removed shrapnel from my leg and bandaged it. She has a pain killer, I don't and won't until I am on the sub and everyone is safe. Watch my dog, if someone is coming, he will point."

I look down, and Alex is giving me Morphine. Dammit, I told him no!

Alex looks at me apologetically, "Sorry sir, that order came from the President, he's with your family watching this live."

Before it takes effect, I say, "Give Muffin your ear piece. She is scared and hearing her father's voice will calm her down." Weeeee, I feel great now. "She was the perfect soldier." My words are trailing off as I fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up and am crushed, Nakita and Rocky are up on the bunk with me. We appear to be on the submarine still. A doctor is in the small room.

On seeing me wake up, the doctor smiles at me and softly says, "She wouldn't leave your side. I am assigned to both of you for now. All shrapnel has been removed. She fell asleep about an hour ago, please let her continue sleeping. Your dogs are interesting. The Seals can come and go from this room, but any sub crewmen try and they both growl. I don't think they like being inside of a sub."

I snicker but try not to laugh, Nakita is on my side with her breasts pushed into me. I love that feeling. I notice her hand is on my deflated cock.

The doc continues, "Muffin is in the captain's room entertaining the captain, a handsome young man. Nakita is in no condition to do anything. Please leave her alone."

I inquire, "Is she really MI-5?"

The doc smiles, "Yes, she is. There's no doubt about the pictures. They thought she was dead. She is considered under arrest. No handcuffs because she's a patient and let's face it, where's she going to go?"

I inquire some more, "My family?"

Doc is amazingly informed, "They sat and watched everything with the President. They know exactly what happened. Officially, you are asleep still. How about you stay that way for a while. I'll help you sleep, it's really the best thing for you now."

To Be Continued...

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers