All Comments on 'The Rescuer Pt. 05'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What an imagination! I'm impressed with you style and wait with baited breath for the next chapter. The characters continue to be developed and made whole. Thanks for your time and imagination.

devildog0302devildog0302about 5 years ago
Better

You lost me with the trip to Hawaii but have recovered. Good work...

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
Keep It Going

Enjoyed the great read. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Better and Better

I like the developing chars more ever chapter. I'm wondering what will happen with Penny and I thought mom would have jumped her already. I am really enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story

I’ve really enjoyed all the story so far. 5 stars. Well written.

ThitabeThitabeabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I have been following this story from the beginning and I like it a lot. That being said, there is something in this chapter that I don't like. And that is that Kim is pissed at Brian for having sex with Penny even though he was forced, but it's okay for her to willingly have sex with the same person? That's a bit of a double standard and I hope Brian or his dad addresses it with Kim in your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Main Character name spelling

I found it distracting and detracting that the main characters name was misspelled so often. It is obvious that it is a typing transposition issue and with a little editing would make the story much better. Brian's name is far too often typed as Brain which should be an easy and simple edit for you to make and improve your story greatly. Nice job!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
What no Ice cream Nazi comments from the peanut gallery?

Sorry Had to say it. Every time Ice Cream has been mentioned so far some Anon has made a comment. This time nothing. Maybe they gave up. Maybe because it's finally explained (even though common sense should have taken care of it) they finally understand.

I only bring it back up because I enjoyed pointing out what should have been obvious to anyone old enough to read this story and with enough intelligence and schooling to understand the English language to read it, why ice cream was such an exciting and rare treat.

As always Thanks to BMS for a great read even the second time around.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Loving it. AAAAA++++

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Being with two or three women at the same time and giving them pleasure is only possible if these women are bisexual. Or it's an oriental harem, where the women only care about the pleasure of the man. It's nice that Brian has such wives and it looks like they are willing to add a third woman to their family.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This was a most-excellent chapter...I especially like your work on Kim and her attitude she "gets to be mad, at Brian and Penny both, then works herself up to orally please both! A little koo-koo if you ask me, but I also like her control of herself...very professional.

I see the women and Brian all ❤ together keeping Penny around is an appropriate move, she has too many assets to be wasted, and can be "monitored" by the group/help her recovery from trauma in her life. Kim was especially nice when she heard about Penny's loss of family and schooling...a little understanding goes a long way...😁

Author-you Stu) want to address errors in the text; if not you, have someone edit by reading and fixing your "oopsies"-this series is TOO GOOD to leave 'as is'!

**5 STARS**-SERIES IS DONE, BUT STILL...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES