The Rescuer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Penny has almost no experience with being eaten, that makes the alphabet interesting to her even though it is a rookie skill. It's all about knowing your audience. Anything new feels good. I take that back, just about any way I lick her pussy makes her happy.

Penny softly says, "Stop."

I didn't hear her, I move on to the quick kitty lapping again. The family yells, out, "STOP!"

My head pulls out of her legs, and I lay her down on her side to let her catch her breath and recover. Her chest is rising and lowering quickly. Her skin is a pale white other than her areolas which are a light tan. Naked, you can see her broad shoulders, massive chest, thin waist, and flaring hips. Somehow, her ass seems small which is at odds with the flaring hips. Either way, it's still her striking face that is her most impressive feature. Oh, those eyes are dangerous.

Penny rolls over, on to her back. I release the ropes that are holding her in place. She is relieved to be free. I give her a few moments to stretch before I pull her by the hips, so her rear end is sitting on her ankles. I push her head down, and she is basically in doggie position, I can slam into her from the back.

I know she can handle me, but this time I ease my way into her vagina.

Penny purrs like a kitten, "Ooooooooooooooo that feels so good. So much better than last time. I forced him to fuck me so with no warning, he jammed his giant rod into me quickly. I almost died from pain on the spot."

Mom, Kim, and Mary all close their legs and raise their knees as they collectively say, "Yikes!"

Mary adds, "Damn that had to hurt. That thing is a beast."

Penny is panting while talking, "Oh my, I feel so full. Stay for a moment please." I did. "Last time, he immediately started pounding me, as if he were trying to grind me between two rocks. It was brutal. It hurt like hell. But it was the most satisfying fuck I've ever received. I wouldn't dare trade it for anything."

Kim openly laughs at Penny, "How little you know. You haven't seen anything yet. He gave me a lesser version of what you got. Yep, it was fun. I know my brother; you're going to get what Mary and I get if I'm correct. He doesn't hate you anymore, I think he's starting to really like you, so we shall see."

Kim looks directly at me now, "You're going to share what we get right?"

I have my guilty look on my face. Why? I am guilty, that is not what she was going to get. I reserve that for Mary and Kim. She was going to get mom's version.

Mary adds, "Brian, we three talk a lot when you aren't around. There is much you don't know. She risked her life by setting you and Muffin free. She killed three of her own people so that you would have a chance. She knew you had help, she was betting on you to save her. You did. It's ok to give her the type of fucking Kim, and I get."

Kim finishes, "We approve of her now. Really. Show her that there is more and what you gave her pales in comparison."

She has had enough time, I pull out slowly, using my entire body. I then push my whole body back into her, leading with my cock. It goes all the way in. My cock is now fully lubricated. Since I don't know what speed keeps her happy, I start out slower, like I do with Mary. Penny is bored. I increase the speed so that it is faster than Mary's speed but slower than Kim's speed. This seems to be about right. Penny does an "oh," with each thrust and a "my," with each retraction of my cock.

Since I am going slow, my hands don't need to hold her hips. Nope, there are much better targets to hold on to. I reach forward and grab, then squeeze her tits in an alternating manner. It's just another layer of pleasure for Penny.

About ten minutes of that and she is happy and almost in a dream-like state. I change things up by changing the angles. I move my whole body to the right about two inches. If her ass were a hand clock (not digital), I am inserting from 3 o'clock. After a few minutes, I move to 4 o'clock. To hit 10 o'clock, I stand up and squat down so that I am coming from a much different angle.

Penny has tears running down her face.

Kim shows her wisdom, "I tried to tell you this is much better. Do you listen? Noooooooooo. Yes, you've missed out in life when it comes to love. It seems big brother does care about you. Sex will never be better in your life."

For the next twenty minutes, I slowly increase and decrease the speed. I don't need to, she is enjoying this tremendously. I do it for my own fun. I like messing with Mary and my sister. I want to think it blows their minds. This time is far different, I am in front of my family, my wife, and my pretend wife. It's odd fucking a woman in front of your parents. Try it, I assure you, it's weird. Yeah, imagine your next dinner together, and you are fucking your wife while your parents watch. It's weird.

Another fifteen minutes and I sense Penny is climbing the old orgasm ladder. She is building pressure for the big explosion. Penny is no longer talking, she has gone silent. She is taking more effort to breathe. Her hair is truly a mess. She would scream if she could see it now. She has no makeup left, it all ran down her face. Rather than tiny water bubbles on her skin from sweat, she is now wet, like from a shower, big beads of water on her skin.

For me, this is wonderful. There is pressure on my cock that is driving my head and shaft crazy. Add to that, when she looks over her shoulder, she looks so beautiful. There is pure joy on her face. She is thrilled with my actions, what I am doing to her, and how she feels. I can't see myself, but I can tell that my breathing has also increased, my skin is on fire, and I can feel the effects of sex getting ready to boil over.

Why does she look over her shoulder when she is wearing a blindfold? I have no idea. Maybe it is a habit she picked up somewhere. Perhaps she can listen better with her head turned. Maybe she just wants me to see her beautiful face. I don't know why she does these silly things. It does amuse me to no end. She can hear me giggling and does it again which causes me to giggle more.

When I try to explain how I feel, I compare it to a popcorn maker. You add the ingredients, and nothing happens. Add some fucking (heat) and things begin to get interesting. The feeling is good (heating the kernels). As time goes on, the feeling gets better and better (popcorn starts popping). The activity gets more frantic (lots of popcorn pops). Soon, I feel fantastic, I am about to explode (popcorn is popping at a tremendous rate). I explode, and there's a rush of joy (opening the bag). Like the popcorn, if you taste my seed (popcorn), it's salty.

I am at the stage where the popcorn is popping at a nice rate. It will pop faster, but that will mean the end. I do speed up. I don't want to rush the ending. I want it to build, like the pressure behind a water balloon. It takes a lot of pressure to burst the balloon, but when you do, there is a big splash. I am gently increasing the pressure on the balloon, I am increasing my speed.

Penny loves this. Her breathing is shorter and harder, she is fighting to keep oxygen in her lungs. Only a little redness in her face, that's good. The smile on her face is lovely, she occasionally looks over her shoulders. When she looks, I get to see a glimpse of her breasts as they swing forward and backward. I can hear the slapping of skin.

I am nearing my end. I speed up significantly, causing Penny to squeak out a moan of satisfaction. My sweat is raining on Penny, yet she hasn't a clue in the world. She is wet already and has fallen on her haunches, leaving her rear in the air for me still. No more moving side to side and around, this is all out thrusting hard and fast. My maximum speed.

The signs are there for me. Curled toes, sweating, breathing hard, using my hands to get my hair out of my face. With no effort, I could spew. It takes a lot of effort to hold off and enjoy this as long as I can. My cock head is sensitive, the feeling is incredible. It's too good. I can't hold back any longer. With a loud grunt, I launch a rope of cum into this beautiful creature, a being so perfect, God himself sculpted her body and face.

Almost instantly, Penny releases a guttural scream that probably shook the house. It was a complete release of all her energy. Her legs gave out and her eyes closed. It's interesting though, she is still fighting for breath, she didn't pass out. She just used all her energy. Well, other than the involuntary action of her pussy clamping down on my cock. I fight to ejaculate my cum. I want to paint her womb. I want that cum to get out and increase the odds of her having a baby.

There, I did it. I have started the breeding of my ... wives. Will she be around enough to be a wife? Time will tell.

I fall back onto my rear end and then lean back against the couch. I am exhausted and cold from the sweat still on my body. Mary grabs a towel and dries me while Kim does the same to Penny.

Kim removes the blindfold. Penny is now on her side, eyes open, and a massive grin on her face. She can't move and probably won't for a while.

I move to Penny and hold her tight. She is shivering. Her eyes are responsive, but her body won't move, and she isn't talking. She needs a few minutes to recover from me. I can feel her shallow breath on my shoulder. It's a heavy humid breath.

A broad smile breaks out on her face. Her eyes are locked in on mine, she is back. She sits up and pushes me until I am flat on my back. She crawls off me, swaying her hips for effect. She is on her hands and knees, bending down to inhale my cock. She has three goals: get me clean, get me hard, and enjoy the process.

She could have just used a hand. That is too ordinary. She never loses eye contact with me as she sucks and runs her tongue around my head. No bobbing yet, this is mostly tongue. She swirls her tongue around my head, then tries to pry open my pee hole with her tongue. Can't do that but she has fun trying. That's it, she is experimenting. She hasn't had a patient man before, she wants to learn more about my body.

While in this position, and bringing my cock back to life, Kim dons the strap-on and lubes it well. The brand is from overseas, this is the same bottle I gave my parents when I tied mom up. There must be a whole lot going on I don't know. Penny's smile gets larger when Kim starts smearing the lube on Penny's asshole. Interesting, her eyes did not bulge out of her head. She knows what's coming. Was it the price for getting me or is this a reward for being friends with Kim?

As Kim closes in on her target, Penny moans, "One second, let me get him inside of me first."

Penny sits up and moves her body over mine. She impales herself on my cock and then slowly leans forward. Her pendulous breasts swing forward, sweat drips on me, and she leans forward to give me a light, sweet kiss on the lips.

My hands are drawn to her breasts. She arches her back so I can play with her orbs. They are spectacular. Mushy, soft, yet they hold their shape. I knead them, pull and lightly pinch the nipples with my fingers, alternating breasts for a stereo effect.

Meanwhile, Kim is slow to insert her strap-on into Penny's asshole. She is being kind and considerate by slowly pushing her way in. Kim raises three fingers, then two, then one. I squeeze hard on both nipples causing Penny to shout out with a quick zing of pain. At that same moment, I feel Kim breakthrough, and the plastic cock is lodged in Penny's rectum. I can feel pressure as the strap-on cock is pushing against the membrane between our two tools.

The feeling is weird. I know what pussy feels like, it's incredible. Add some external pressure and a foreign object, and it gets even better. I use a long slow stroke so she can enjoy it more. I move her whole body up and down. Due to the position of our bodies, I don't get nearly as long of a stroke as I would like. I do the best I can. I am slow and steady, in and out, in and out. Oh, this feels so good.

Kim is a pain in the ass. She started out matching me. We both push in and pull out together. However, after a while, she does the opposite. Several minutes later, she switches again. It's hard for me to keep my pattern going. I adjust, it takes away from my concentration though. It makes me slower to build up our orgasm. Ok, that really isn't so bad, she is only trying to help. I have one smart sister.

Mary can't be quiet, not for this.

Mary speaks in a low, breathy voice, "Oh my, oh my, oh my. That looks like fun. Both ends are being filled with a large fun object. Each is fun, both must be amazing. Poor Penny can't talk or make eye contact. A fake penis is reaming her ass, a magnificent cock is drilling her pussy, and two large bear paws are mauling her breasts and nipples. Does life get any better?"

This won't last long with Mary talking, I need to speed up. The room smells like sweat and pussy. I would say Penny's pussy, but it's not just her. I believe Mary and Kim are just as excited.

Out of the corner of my eye, mom and dad are naked, and dad is pounding the crap out of mom. Her mouth is open, but only silence comes out. Dad must have lost it and needs to fuck mom to get relief. I figured mom would be fingering herself at the very least. He must lust for Penny like I do.

Mary continues, "Penny looks quite happy with two large objects pleasing her holes and those precious jugs being fondled. How can you hold off on an orgasm? It must be hell being slammed by that meat and plastic while a pair of meaty hands are working your tits and nipples. That must be so satisfying.

"I bet today is breeding day. You get your child today. You are getting two large loads of baby making batter. Certainly, one of those bad boys is making his way into the chamber where you keep the eggs. Oh, that looks like fun."

I am close to reshooting my weapon. It's too much to process. I am playing with some beautiful breasts, I have a gorgeous woman sliding up and down my body, impaling herself on my cock. I can feel Kim slamming into Penny either in time with me or opposite of me. I can't use any technique; this is pure unadulterated fucking. Penny is so sweaty, I am having a hard time manipulating her body.

I have sweat running into my eyes and my balls want to release again into this beautiful woman's pussy. I am going to make a baby, and we are going to start a family. Three mommies, one daddy, and three children. It's going to be busy around here. Oh fuck, I can't hold back anymore. I am trying hard; all my veins are popping from my effort.

In a single coherent moment, Penny looks at me. All sound, smell, and feeling cease as she whispers at me, "It's OK, I'm ready. Give it to me."

Like a volcano, I erupt. I send a massive shot of cum deep into Penny's core. I freeze as it shoots out. At that moment, Penny screams loud and applies a vice onto my cock. She falls on me, and her gorgeous perfect sweaty hair flies in my face. I can't let go though, I pull back and thrust another shot of cum deep into her core again. I am in total bliss. This feeling is the best thing in the world.

I pull out and thrust into Penny five more times before I have finished blowing my load. For each one I drive in as hard and far as I can to improve the odds ever so slightly in favor of a baby. I am now spent. My eyes are closed, I am huffing and puffing to catch my breath. My arms are up above my head so that I am laying down like a child.

I can feel Penny on top of me; still, her breathing is shallow. I know this because I can feel her breath going across half my chest. Her body is raising and lowering quickly, trying to catch her breath. I can't remember if she screamed or not. I am exhausted and worn out.

Kim takes off the strap-on, and both Kim and Mary gently help Penny up and off me. They lay her down on the floor next to me. My eyes are open, but my body won't respond. Well, that's not entirely true. I am happy and content, I have no reason to move.

While Penny is laying down, Mary leans over and kisses her on the lips. It's a soft, gentle, and lingering kiss. It was one-sided, Penny can't respond other than with words.

Penny is giggling as she says, "That was nice, thanks. Not going to lie, I feel pretty good right now. I picked this weekend to take you all out because you needed it and today's the best day for me to get pregnant. You did quite the job on me. I can't fully express to all of you the joy in my heart. Not only for what you are allowing me to do but for allowing me to live here, in exile from the rest of the world."

Kim maneuvered between Penny's legs and started kissing everything in sight. Mary leans over Penny's head to kiss her nipples, placing her nipples in line with Penny's mouth. I can't move, I can't talk. I can see my wife licking Penny's pussy. Not to get the cum, but to please her. Mary is sucking on some beautiful breasts while her own giant breasts are falling directly into Penny's mouth, allowing her to return the favor.

How can Penny move? I hear Kim whisper, "Look." All three of them look at me, pucker their lips, and then run their tongue along their lips. No shit, this is a coordinated attack on me. They planned this whole thing. That whole choreographed routine was designed to get me hard again. Even though I can't move yet, my cock is coming back to life. With a twitch of my cock, all three giggle and go back to work.

Mom desperately wants to crawl over to me and lick me clean. However, dad is holding her to his chest strong. He doesn't want her involved. That's the right move. This isn't her night, this is Penny's night.

As they play with each other, it has a dramatic effect on my body. My cock grows hard, and I get my strength back. I am ready for round three. However, this will take some time. I am not going to orgasm any time soon. As I sit up, the girls break up their fun. Penny rushes to me on hands and knees so she can clean my cock off. While she is trying her best to touch every part of my cock, Kim has directions for me.

Kim has dimples on her face and a huge smile as well. She desperately wants to rub her pussy. Her hand goes down, and then a conscious effort pulls it back. That amuses me. She must have her horny limit at the maximum.

Kim uses a loud, clear voice, she is excited, "Brian, you've had a lot of fun. You've given Penny two great shots at breeding." She smiles at that. "You need to do it one more time. We know you will last a while so Mary and I, in the spirit of friendship ..." I think to myself, oh my, she is putting it on thick. "... Mary and I are offering our bodies to be sacrificed.

"You're going to pound both Mary and me, as hard and fast as you can. We think you have three short bursts left but not a good long fucking. We don't expect you to orgasm, but we each want, I mean need, I mean will suffer through a fucking for the greater good, to get Penny pregnant."

She almost made it through her speech without cracking a smile.

I have to comment, "Wow, that's some sacrifice you're willing to make. Wouldn't it be safer to just fuck Penny quick three times?"

I giggle as the air deflates out of Kim. She looks to be on the verge of tears. Fortunately, Penny saves them.

Penny smiles, "Oh no, I am not taking three hard fucks from you. Last time you darn well almost killed me. Three times and I'll have broken bones. No! This I will share with my new best friends. Besides, for your own good, they both need a good fucking. Heaven knows what they might do to you otherwise. Look at them, they're ready to explode."

I don't need to know. I am 100% positive they are horny and in need of a good fucking. Kim may be drooling from lust. Mary is always more in control of her feelings, she won't show her need. I planned to take my sister and Mary now. I can't let them see me fuck Penny so well and leave them high and dry. Mom has dad, she will be fine. As much as I want to love the hell out of Kim and Mary, I don't have the strength left. I just don't have the stamina to last another two hours. I am dragging as it is now. However, I love these two women too much to not address their needs.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers