The Rescuer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

I surprise Kim by grabbing her around the waist and quickly throwing her on her hands and knees in front of me. Her eyes are wide open in surprise. She wasn't expecting my quick action. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't mind this and what she knows is coming. However, she expected me to be gentler.

I pull up her torso, so she is on her knees. I reach around and grasp her breasts. I am rougher than usual; my grasping uses more muscle. Kim grunts from the experience. I lean forward and leave small kisses on her neck. She is resisting me, yet I force her to accept the kisses. I am exerting my control. Her body is shaking from need. I release her, I am not going to make her suffer.

She falls forward onto her knees, but I grab her by the elbows, so she leans forward, thrusting out her breasts, arching her back, and preventing her from touching the ground. From this position, I insert my meaty cock into her velvety vagina. I don't just shove it in, I make sure she can take me. There are zero issues, she is primed and ready. I give her a few gentle strokes of my cock to make sure I am lubricated with her juices.

Now that I am lathered up, I move to just short of my fastest speed. I leave one gear for the finale. The length of my stroke is shorter than usual. I shorten the strokes in favor of speed. Penny had me sweating, now I feel drenched. My hair is matted and stuck to my skin. I am hot, and sweat is running into my eyes. I wipe the sweat from me with my nearby shirt.

Ooops, that was Mary's shirt. She has a look of disgust on her face. No way she puts that back on. Kim is moaning loudly which is unusual for her. She needed this badly. Her body is relaxed, it's all me holding her up. Sometimes she tries to match our thrusts, not this time. Her grunting is getting louder, she is near the end.

Now is precisely the moment when I use that last gear. The moaning raises an octave and it stutters with each thrust of my cock. I can't go much longer like this; my body is wearing thin on energy. Fortunately, Kim saves me by exploding in her orgasm.

Not so surprising, she releases a home rocking scream that had to be heard by everyone within a mile radius. What is surprising is that she jumps up, moves behind me, and eases me to the floor, on to my back. She then cuddles up with me while still enjoying the effects of her orgasm.

Kim shocks the hell out of me by apologizing, "I am sorry honey." What for, that was fantastic? "I should have given you time to recover. You were wheezing at the end and fighting for breath. It felt damn good, but I took too much, too soon. Mary can wait ... a few minutes."

Kim and Penny giggle, Mary does not. She is smart and knows that Kim is right. I need to recover some energy. My breathing is finally recovering, and my heart has slowed to an almost normal beat.

I didn't even realize that at some point dad had left the room. He walks in from the kitchen carrying a tray which he sits down on the coffee table. On the tray are cans of soda, bottles of Gatorade, bowls containing three types of chocolate candies, and a plate of cheese and crackers.

My dad casually says, "I saw Brian straining too much. I thought a break and some quick energy might help." He embraces Mary. "I am sorry, I know you have needs. However, my son wasn't taking care of himself."

Mary stands up, still fully naked, and hugs my dad while whispering in his ear, "You never need to apologize for watching over my husband. Both you and Kim are right." Mary has tears running down her face. "You're both good men. Thanks for everything."

Penny is too weak to get up still, but her mouth is working, "Mary, come here and hold my body. I know your anticipation is killing you." Mary sits down and holds Penny tight. "He needs his energy for you. We all love you too much to allow Brian to endanger himself. His lust for you would have forced him to fuck you next. We all saw it.

"Kim was first to say something, his dad started prepping the tray before Kim noticed. You would have waited, you saw his condition. We know you would not hurt him, so there is no need for tears. You wanted a good fucking but search your heart, you would have waited."

They then share a long, soft, passionate kiss. Penny's first movements are her hand engaging Mary's breasts and fondling her nipples. Mary tried to return the favor, however, Penny's nipples are too sensitive and sore for that right now. Penny winces in pain at first contact. Mary withdrawals her hand and instead rubs Penny's back. Penny smiles at the affection being shown to her.

We take about twenty minutes to drink a beverage and finish off the snacks. That is exactly what I needed. I have cooled off, caught my breath, and now have my second wind after the rest and snacks.

Since I look finished, Mary gets up and walks up to me. She sat down on my lap, impaling herself on my rod. We are near the end of the couch my parents are sitting on. I stand up, still attached to Mary and unceremoniously drape her over the end of the couch. My parents are in the middle, but mom moves over so she can play with Mary's nipples. Soon, dad's hand reaches over and plays with one as well.

Mary has no clue this is going on because I am behind her, standing up, and quickly burying my python into her body. Quickly, I pull it out and thrust back in again as fast as I can. This is exactly what Mary has been needing all night. She patiently waited her turn. This is so typical of Mary, she does what needs to be done and never complains. She knows I won't forget her, not after our honeymoon where I proved my love for her. Since that day, she has been more at ease and relaxed with life.

Right now, life is wonderful for her. She is getting the relief that she so desperately wants. She is getting my cock rammed up into her cunt almost as fast as I can. This is much like I did to Kim. I save a gear and shorten my stroke for the extra speed. With Mary, I have more energy now and am even faster than with Kim.

Mary can barely comprehend this as she is grunting with each hard thrust into her body. I have never fucked her this hard or fast before and certainly not for this long at this speed. She isn't complaining one bit. Her hands are holding on to mom who has an adorable smile on her face. She loves being involved even if it is just massaging a breast and pinching a nipple.

Dad has never touched Mary before, this is new for him. The guy just keeps amazing me at how he is transforming. What's next, he turns into a circus clown? Nothing would surprise me. I am still slamming hard into Mary and she is inching closer to her orgasm. It's time to make her run, I use my last gear and I am fucking her so fast, my hips are a blur. At this rate, she won't last long. That's good, because I am starting to feel the beginning of my orgasm. That is saved for Penny.

Mary freezes in one of her patented frozen poses, unable to speak or move any muscle. Her eyes are glazed over and it's as if she was in mid movement when she froze. She is so cute when she does this. Her orgasm sneaks up so fast, she can't react or let out the pent-up energy in a scream. As if on cue, her body falls limp on the edge of the couch.

I pick Mary up and hold her limp body in my arms. She is breathing hard and I can feel and hear her heart pounding in her body. I kiss her gently although she has no clue that I did. It just felt natural and needed on my part. I like showing Kim and Mary that I love them. Hopefully, she wakes up with my taste on her lips. Kim stands up and moves to the second couch.

I set Mary down on her lap and Kim draws her into her body so they can cuddle. As Mary wakes up, tears are running down her face. I know those are tears of happiness ... I think. Yes, they must be. Why do women make things so hard to understand?

Mom thinks the evening is over, she stands up and starts to gather her clothes.

I say with mock pain, "What? You want to miss the final act of the night? This is the big closer."

Mom looks at me with an amused look on her face. Penny stands up again and moves to the center of the room. She moves so that she is looking directly at Kim and Mary. She smiles, spreads her legs wide, and then she leans forward and places her hands with locked elbows on her thighs.

Penny looks over her shoulder at me and says in a seductive and breathy voice, using Nakita's accent, "Come here big boy and take what belongs to you. However, it better be good, or I will find a worthier man than some puny little boy named Brian. Are you man enough to take what you want? Or are you little man that's not worthy of my time?"

What the hell! She is taunting me? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. She wants to make me mad again. She wants me to pound the fuck out of her and within a hair of her life. She wants me to break bones. She wants what she got in the castle. With me coming from behind, there is more padding, I can be rougher.

I think back to the snipers that died, to what she made me do, to the feeling of dread that I might die, to the fear of being shot at and facing a gun ship, and then to the searing pain from being hit. My anger quickly rose. Normally, I walk away and diffuse my anger, not this time. I let it build, and burn, and gather strength.

I scream in anger, scaring the crap out of everyone but Penny. When I look up my hate is real. My anger is real. Kim and Mary see a look in me that they have never seen before, and it scares them. This is the look of a wild man that can do anything. They are startled by my anger.

I step forward, roughly grabbing the object of my hate, and quickly and roughly thrust my meat stick into the bitch's cunt! My hands grab her waist with a strong hold she isn't going anywhere. My hands are turning white from holding so hard. I am a man on a mission. I don't hold back any gears this time. I go straight to maximum speed. I am using all my strength to thrust my hips through Penny. Her body stops me. I push her body away and then SLAM, pull it hard back into me.

Her head is jerking back and forth from the violent movement of her body. Her breasts are flopping around so much she may get a black eye. I know that won't happen, but at the time, that was the thought in my mind. There is nothing rational or calculated. I am focused. My sole purpose at that moment is to fuck her as fast and as hard as I can.

In and out, as hard and as fast as I can. I can feel my heart pounding, my body is sweating again, I don't feel myself wearing down. I don't feel much of anything. Penny is only able to say, "Ug, ug, ug, ug." Her hands have fallen off her knees. She is leaning forward because she can't stand up from the pushing and pulling of her body. It's easier to stay bent over.

A nice benefit is that I can get deeper into her pussy which makes it more fun for both of us. No way she can stay like this much longer. No way I can keep this anger much longer, it's not natural for me. It doesn't come easy, I must fight to keep the anger going for her, the anger she felt before.

Due to the anger, I ignore my body and all the warning signs that I am going to erupt. In a rush of euphoria, I blast a load deep into Penny. I set off a booming scream of accomplishment and satisfaction. With each rope of cum, I thrust so hard into Penny that it lifts her up and off the floor. After the third thrust of cum and still no orgasm by Penny, I roughly reach around and grasp her breasts and squeeze hard.

Like a firecracker, she goes off with her own scream. Her legs melt and she slowly goes to the floor while I am still thrusting my cock into her for all five ropes of cum. Kim and Mary still have a look of horror on their face. Mom runs to my equipment backpack and grabs my rope. She runs back, kneels, sits back on her legs, and pleads with me to tie her up.

I am leaning against the couch, feet out in front of me, sweating, and breathing as hard as I ever have. I am exhausted.

Mom repeats, "Brian dear, tie me up. Now. Please. I need it."

It took about ten times before it registered what she wanted.

Dad gets up and starts walking to the back door, "I'll be in cabin ten, you all are in number one. Close the windows, it's going to be a loud night. I am inspired and I'll see if I can hurt her enough tonight."

Penny has fallen asleep. Kim and Mary help drag her to our cabin. I tie up mom in a more exotic way. The breasts are tied tight, forcing them to turn red and hard. Her legs are spread with easy access to fuck any hole. It's a beautiful weave that I administered, and she is impressed. I hoist her up on my shoulder and drop her off in cabin number ten. Dad has the lube in one hand and a crop in the other. I leave and they both have a huge grin on their faces.

Cabin number one is our finest cabin and it has a king size bed. Kim, Mary, and Penny are already asleep. There is room on the end of the bed for me. I fall asleep almost immediately.

To be continued ...

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers