All Comments on 'The Rescuer Pt. 07'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Still writing at a high level I see. You did not disappoint with this chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

What a great story so far, not the ordinary he boned her she boned him crap. Now I will be looking for more of your stories.

love2seemorelove2seemoreabout 5 years ago
Love this series

Very good story so far. Very riveting. I keep refreshing your list looking for the next chapter. Hope your not planning on stopping anytime soon.

AxelottoAxelottoabout 5 years ago
What a ride!

You are giving us more ups and downs and twists than a stack of Clive Cussler novels. Wow, what a rush. Thank you for such an entertaining story.

Axelotto

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Blown Away

You did it again. Every time I think you can't surprise me you throw me a curve, who cares how crazy it gets, I LOVE IT. I don't want to say this is your best because you have released some amazing stories and I have read them all and so many of them many times over, so I'll just give it a🏆.

Jerry2729Jerry2729about 5 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long time awesome job thank you very much enjoy reading so far please continue and look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The cashiers in the cafeteria

Save the day. Pretty awesome. 5 stars. Love this chapter. Maybe the best one so far.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great chapter. AAAAA+++++

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Excellent story...lots of action, and NOT just sex...Brian and his ladies do well together, this keeps me on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what is next.

Love Tom (the general) and his reaction to Brian's taking charge...there are LOTS of military, and civilian, 'leader's who need to have their eyes opened up...

Ready for the next chapter now...here we GGGGOOOO!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES