The Rescuer Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

Penny meekly talks through the tears, "I heard the gunshot. I found the blood. I'm putting you all in danger by being here. I must leave. I love you guys too much to bring you any harm."

Right now, my feelings are all over the place. SHE KNOWS! Kim and Mary don't know, but they will find out soon if they haven't figured it out already by her comments. It also stuns me that Mary and Kim both care so much about Penny. I really have underestimated their friendship. That explains why they encouraged me to fuck her last week, something I am still in shock over. However, now I am getting the true picture. This is more than just thanks for helping my boyfriend. They are attached to this woman. They really love her.

I shout out, "All three of you, on the bed NOW!"

My loud voice had it's expected result, all three of them line up on the bed, they all have tears in their eyes and are looking at me.

I use a smooth, calm, voice to explain, "Two days ago, two American intelligence officers land and we run off to the campsite north of here." They look at me in shock. "Yeah, I was a bit surprised myself. They hand me a folder detailing the career of a Russian sniper. They warn me that the Russian sniper in the file is on his way to kill Penny and possibly our family. We know his exact path, plan, and timetable. He is the brother of the leader Penny killed from that terrorist organization. Rocky and I took him out. It was sanctioned by the American, Canadian, British, and Russian governments.

"Trust me, those four rarely agree on anything, this was a small miracle, maybe the start of something bigger. Anyways, the deed is done. He has no more family, nobody else cares. They're scattered and moved on with life. Nobody liked living in that castle. Nobody liked you or the previous leader, too many of their comrades died."

Now with a smile on my face and a bit of a smirk, I explain, "I'd hoped that none of you would know about this. There is no safer place on earth, three countries have our backs."

Before I can continue, all three jump up and plaster me against the wall and then assault me with kisses and breasts pushing into me. Oh well, the things I must endure for the love of my family.

Chapter 27 -- A New Life

Three weeks later, two women step off a helicopter. That is a very rare occurrence. The first woman I recognize immediately, it's Muffin. No shit. No secret service, no entourage, she is on her own. However, she isn't here to see me. She runs at Penny, and they give each other hugs. She has ten pieces of luggage and several shopping bags that she hands to Penny.

The second woman is a shy but sturdy woman with almost no breasts. She is unsure of the situation. Kim quickly rushes to her and welcomes Barb, Ben's wife. I wonder if this is her real name. Not every name begins with a "B." She looks at me in surprise and awe.

I laugh at her, "Yeah, I know. You were expecting a guy that was twenty feet tall and carries a two-bladed ax. Everyone's disappointed when it's just me."

She is blunt, "No, actually, I was thinking I can't believe my husband sent me to see a hunk of a man like you." She looks at Kim, "Please tell me he's hung like a horse and eats pussy."

Kim isn't as excited anymore, "Both are true; however, he's married. Happily married. To me."

Barb is exceptionally embarrassed now, "Oh no, I'm happily married. You are one lucky woman."

Mary speaks up, "We three are all fortunate women. "Penny, Kim, and me, I'm Mary, we are very lucky to have him in our lives."

Barb's mouth opens wide, she looks at Kim, "You share him?"

I grab her arm and start walking inside, it is beginning to rain as I say, "My wife has two very good friends. It's a long story."

As we sit down, Barb admits, "I don't know why I'm here. I won't go camping, I've had enough of that."

Mary takes Barb's hand, and they sit on a sofa, while Kim and I sit in another. Mary holds Barb's hand, and Kim snuggles up with me.

I look at Mary. She looks back at me. Fine.

I start with a friendly and calm voice, "Barb, I know you've seen death."

Mary stands up, walks to Kim, grabs her hand, makes her stand up, and then they are off to the kitchen as she informs us, "We'll start on lunch."

Typical Mary, she knew what we needed.

I continue, "I've seen a lot over my years in the service." Six dogs walk into the room to greet Barb. Her eyes water. "Rocky is my wife's dog. He and I ran rescue and recovery missions together for several years. Recently, I was put to pasture so younger, more capable guys could do the work. I train them, and they follow my example, but it's not the same."

We talk for two hours about our experiences and what bothers us to this day. Kim interrupts us. She puts out her hand for Barb, and she drags her into the kitchen. I hear giggling, and "Oh my," "Really," and a "So cute." Are they cooking?

Mom and dad join us, they were in the video conference room with the architects. Penny and Muffin come in, both recently showered. Hmmmmm... Barb sits us down for lunch while Kim and Mary serve. Mom and dad clear the table and Penny comes in with a cookie plate.

She stands in front of me and asks, "Which would you like?"

The cookies are frosted and alternate between blue and pink. Tears fall down my face as understanding hits me that pink and blue have a much more significant meaning. I take the entire plate. All the women scream in a high-pitched scream of excitement.

Penny screams, "Kim just told me and had her hand over my mouth so we could surprise you."

In a flash, I am up and hugging Penny very tight to me. My first thought is of her breasts getting more prominent and leaking milk. I want to fuck her on the table right now.

+++++

The following day, a helicopter is on its way to pick up Barb. The entire family, Muffin, and Penny are sitting in the living room waiting for the aircraft to arrive. Rocky is at Mary's feet, and Shorty is at Kim's feet. Penny's dog is not allowed in the house.

Barb is very emotional, tears are running down her face as Kim, and I hold her tight, "My husband said I would feel better after talking to you. I do feel much calmer. Your house is fantastic, your family has been amazing to me, your dogs are incredible, and talking to you has helped me enormously.

"You know what I went through, and I think I know how to deal with it better now. I might need to come back more often though. I know many people like me that would benefit from being here. Would you mind me passing out your name?"

I give her the same line I did her husband, "Kim and Mary run my life. Just run it by them. I am more at ease now and think I could take on a group as long as they all wanted cooking, relaxing, hunting or fishing."

Barb is curious now, "Just curious, I want to know what my husband thinks of me. How much did he pay you for these few days?"

I smile at her, "I don't charge for this. I hope you don't think I do this for money. Had I asked, I believe he would have paid anything I asked for. Deep down, I think you already knew that, didn't you?"

She is bashful, she knew. The dogs' bark, the helicopter must be close.

Barb gets up and hugs me, and while still embracing me, she says, "My husband said you have your own demons. In my book, you are still rescuing people. I wasn't in danger of being shot, I wasn't leaking blood. However, I was injured possibly in a worse way, one that can't easily be healed.

"I go home now able to sleep, and with the stories your women have told me about you, my husband will be in high demand for a while fucking me. I feel much better, refreshed, and rejuvenated. I can't possibly pay you or thank you enough for all you have done. Thank you."

Muffin gives Penny a kiss that would strip paint from a barn, it was so hot.

Muffin says to all of us, "Thank you, Brian, for saving my life. Thank you, Penny, for making it bearable. If anyone ever harasses you or you need a favor, just give daddy a call. My entire family owes you big time. I've had a blast here. No reporters, no Secret Service. It's awesome. I'm sure the News agencies think I've been kidnapped again. Won't they be surprised when I walk off a plane? Bye!"

They both run out to the helicopter in tears.

Ben is there to greet his wife. She nearly crushes him to death with a huge hug.

Chapter 28 -- Mary's Turn

After watching a movie on TV, it's bedtime. I am walking towards the stairs alone. Nobody follows me, that's unusual. I stop and turn around. I have a questioning look on my face, "What?" Everyone else has a smile on their face.

Mary stands up and walks to the center of the room. Her hips start swaying to unheard music which as you might guess, is not a regular event in our home. Mom jumps up and inserts a slow and sexy jazz CD into our stereo system. Mary is in sync with the music now. She makes a big showing of unbuttoning each button on her shirt and then tossing it to Penny. Penny folds the garment and places it on the coffee table.

She slides the straps off her shoulders, so they are limp and unsupportive. She unclips the bra but holds the ends, so her breasts are held in place. She leans forward and flings the bra at Penny, allowing her breasts to swing forward and then from side to side with her body movements. Penny folds the bra and places it on the table. Mary stands up straight, her entire body is swaying like it's doing the wave. Her breasts are fantastic as they swing back and forth. Dad and I are mesmerized.

After a bit of dancing and spinning, she pushes her skirt down little by little until it drops to the floor, showing that she went commando tonight. Using a foot, she kicks the skirt up into the air and towards Penny. Yes, she folded the skirt and places it on the table. She continues the swaying of her breasts and adds a finger into herself, she rubs her lips slowly so we can see exactly what she is doing.

After a few minutes, she is using her finger in a "come here" motion. I am quick to react. Mary changes from swaying back and forth to more of a thrust of her hips like she is fucking. Yet she stays still. Next is Penny and Kim that get up and are at my side. Each of them quickly pulls their tops and bras up and over their head showing their magnificent breasts.

I am at a loss for words. Both women press their breasts into my sides and together, they pull my Oilers jersey up and over my head. It's thrown at mom who drops it on the floor in a pile. I laugh internally, that's exactly what I would have done. Kim and Penny are running their hands over my muscular chest. I can feel their heavy and humid breath on my skin, it tickles me which causes me to smirk at them. They kiss every scar I have.

I see mom lubing up a strap on as Kim and Penny pull down my shorts and boxers, revealing my snake and he is hard as a rock. Both Penny and Kim wiggle their bodies, so their breasts smash into my muscular arms before they go to sit down. Mary uses a finger to push me down, so I am on my knees in front of her. I reach for her and pull her to me. She moves willingly.

Looking down at me, firmly in control, Mary says loud enough for all to hear, "This is my most fertile day. The public display worked for Penny, so here we are again. I am nervous in front of your parents and Penny. I feel embarrassment, humiliation, but I am horny as hell. I don't need a warm up, I need to be fucked."

As if on cue, Mary's parents walk into the house. I guess they were hiding in a cabin.

Mary shouts, "No, no, no! I'm not fucking a man in front of my parents. We're not selling fucking tickets to this event!"

Mary looks to be on the verge of collapsing, her parents look mortified. I lean forward and lick Mary's vagina, gaining some of her sweet nectar. She shoots straight up and has a look of shock on her face. I insert a finger inside and wiggle it around. My tongue is working hard to please Mary and distract her from her parents who move to a love seat and seem fascinated with our actions. Roscoe's mouth is open, he can't believe what he is seeing. Connie has lust in her eyes.

I use my hands to grab her hips and hold her in place, not that she wants to get away. My tongue is quick, and I use long licks. I can go faster, I can go harder, yet this seems right. I am in no rush. If she gets too close to her orgasm, I slow to a crawl. She never complains. Mom seems frustrated with me, she wants to see an orgasm. Too bad mom, I am giving Mary what she likes.

It takes ten minutes of tasty pussy eating before she orgasms even with me slowing down. She screams and falls to her knees. I catch her body, preventing sore knees. I lay her gently on her back and move slowly up her body. I give her a long, light kiss on the lips. She parts her lips and her tongue attacks mine. I am submissive, she gets her way, and she dominates my tongue. This is highly unusual for her.

My hands roam her breasts and tease her nipples. I am lightly tweaking a nipple and then tracing the areola with my tongue. I alternate sides to keep her off balance which makes it more interesting. After I have satisfied my need to play with her breasts, I move on to the main event. Her mother looks giddy with excitement, her father looks pained like he doesn't want to be here.

Mary guides my steel into her sheath. She is still tight, I go slow, for her benefit. Roscoe raises an eye at that. I slide in slowly and pull out slowly for a while. Eventually, I get us to our cruising speed. Mary likes it slower than Kim or Penny. She loves to feel my meat sliding against her velvety walls. She moans with satisfaction.

Mary is always the most talkative, "Fuck yeah, this is awesome. I want all that baby batter inside of me. My oven is warm and ready, I want this so bad. I love you, Brian. I love that you treat me so well. I would be happy just being fucked, yet you go slow, at my speed, so I maximize my pleasure. I know many women don't get this kind of loving. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I don't have Penny's or even Kim's good looks. I don't know why you bother with me, but I do love that you do."

Roscoe and his wife seem near tears.

I laugh at Mary, "How little you know. Who cares who the best-looking woman in this room is? I don't love you, Kim, or Penny for your looks. I will admit, I don't mind that you all are magnificent and sexy. However, each of you is special in unique ways. You're the organizer, the compromiser, and the strongest of us all, emotionally. We need you as much as you need us. Love may be blind, but it knows a person's heart. You're meant to be with us."

I start the swiveling of my hips. I have never done this with Mary before, and she is confused. She knows I adjust speeds to keep her paying attention but changing the angle has her wondering what happened. Mary is a smart girl, and it doesn't take long for her to figure it out. Tears are falling from her eyes now. She understands she just graduated to advanced fucking. They all talk between themselves, she knows I held back.

It's now been long enough that everyone is leaning back in their seats. Thirty minutes of not fucking is a long time, they are bored. I need to speed this up anyways. I have two more fertilizations to administer. I speed up significantly, and everyone leans forward. They are anticipating the end that is nearing. Both of us are a mess. Her hair is a bird's nest, we are both sweaty and breathing hard. The smell of sex is strong in the room. It's not just Mary, no, all the women are fingering themselves and dad, and Roscoe are rubbing their cocks.

I continue the speed increase. Usually, I am like a car shifting gears, each having its own speed. This time, I am a variable speed transmission, I shift continuously in an increasingly faster rate. Mary is no longer able to talk. She has been reduced to grunts and moans. I am still shy of my fastest speed.

Up until now, I have been gentle and loving. I eased my way in and eased my changes of speed and angles. Now, I can get a massive shift in style by fucking her as fast and hard as I can. I can't fuck as hard as I did to Penny, but for Mary, this is a considerable change. I use my muscles now to slam into her harder. Her parents look alarmed at the ferocity I am slamming into Mary. Mary, on the other hand, has a big "O" on her face, her eyes are popping out of her head, and she is ready for one of her hard orgasms.

However, Mary is way out of character. She can vary her orgasm reactions, but I have never heard her scream as loud and long as she did this time. Then she typically asks how the weather is outside. Not this time. She passes out as I am bursting inside of her womb and paint it in a sticky white baby batter. Six good shots of sperm shoot into her body. Her breath is shallow, and her eyes are rolled up into her skull. I lay her down on her back. We don't want any sperm falling out.

Her parents look at me in awe. Her mother jumps up, grabs Roscoe's hand and says, "Cabin #5 awaits!"

I shout out, "Counter that command." They both look at me, confused. They want to fuck. I am quick to my feet and take her mother's hand. "Take off your clothes." She stands with her mouth wide open. I command Roscoe, "Strip you wife now! Then I want you fucking her like the stud you are. Use your muscles and pound the fuck out of her or I WILL!"

Roscoe surprises me, in a flash his wife's shirt is over her head, her bra is off, and he pulls down her pants. He rips off her panties. He forces her down on to her knees, and she is still in shock and trying to cover her body. Roscoe takes advantage and shoves his cock into her hard. She yelps and falls forward onto her knees. He takes an aggressive speed.

I am still screaming at them, "Harder! Faster! Use less depth and a shorter stroke. You are a hummingbird. Use your manly strength to pull her body into you. She embarrassed you, humiliated you, you don't need her permission to make decisions. Fuck that shit, you are a man, you make your own decisions. You are taking her in front of this group, and you are showing her who the boss is. YOU ARE THE BOSS. Now fuck her hard like you mean it. POUND THAT PUSSY!"

Holy shit, what did I just do? Did I say all of that? Oh my God, they are going to hate me and take their daughter away. Oh my, I fucked up good this time. I notice that nobody can see my worry. Roscoe is doing precisely what I told him to do, and he is a man possessed. A very happy man.

His wife doesn't seem to mind the show either. Not anymore. She is sweating, and I see a river of fluids running down her legs and into the rug. She can't speak. She is leaning forward and thrusting back to meet his thrusts. It's a thing of beauty the way he is taking her.

Roscoe doesn't have my stamina. All too quickly, he fires his rocket into his wife, and they both collapse onto their sides. Mom is quick to rush to their needs. They are just fine, no issues in the world. They both have a grin as big as their daughters.

Connie says, "I had heard stories about your family. I find the experience much more enjoyable. My husband has never fucked me like that before. As Brian coached him, I felt him speed up, slam harder, and it sent me into orbit long before my scream. I had about a five-minute orgasm. I thought he was going to kill me, and I didn't care. It was wonderful. Thank you all so much, and Brian was right, an audience makes a huge difference."

Mary finally woke up, "I'm going to have twins, a boy, and a girl. I saw the egg get fertilized twice. It was odd, I could feel my entire body, and I saw your cock shoot six loads into me. I saw my womb get painted and then I saw the swimmers attack my eggs. The deed is done. I'm positive."

Ok, she is way too happy and just went crazy on me. It's a cute story though.

Penny is sitting on the floor. I didn't even notice that she moved until mom pushed her over into doggie. Mom has a strap-on attached and nothing else. When did my mom strip her clothes off? I do watch intently, as does everyone else, as mom takes a thin plastic cock and spears Penny's asshole.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers