The Rescuer Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Dad comments, "Fuck, that is smoking hot."

Penny is positioned correctly so I can see her breasts swaying as mom fucks her asshole. Mom has a huge smile on her face, Penny, not so much so. She is smiling as she looks at me. Obviously, they've all been planning this for a while. It's choreographed very nicely. They planned this show to get me hard again. Dammit, it's working. I am nearly hard already. How do they know what I like?

Wait a minute, everyone would find that hot, not just me. Sure enough, all eyes are glued to the rhythm of mom pounding Penny's back door. Those breasts are amazing. Dad can't take it anymore, he hobbles over on his new prosthetic foot and gets behind mom. Clearly, this is not part of the plan. Ah ha, that makes this a woman thing. I knew it! Don't think I am going to complain though. This is fucking hot. As mom pulls out, dad pushes in. As mom thrusts in, dad pulls out.

Mom is having a hard time concentrating now, the joy is almost too much to comprehend. She may orgasm before Penny does, nothing beats the real thing. Mary gets up on her hands and knees. She continues staring at Penny, mom, and dad. Kim almost hit the ceiling when Mary's mom reached over and spread Kim's legs. Oh my God! Her mother is going to eat my sister. If this thing gets any wilder, we will have a full-blown orgy.

Unfortunately, we can't do that. It would be too much temptation for mom. It's one thing for a woman to take her but not another man. And I don't want Roscoe or dad screwing any of my girls. Both moms are off limits for me. If I introduce another woman into my life, Mary and Kim will undoubtedly kill me.

Mary gives me my directions, "You don't need anger, but I want hard, slapping ass, pulling hair, arching my back, hard pinching of my nipples, and slapping my tits. Start now."

Holy shit, where the hell did that come from? I pull Mary, so she is on her knees but up straight.

I wrap my arms around her body and whisper into her ear, "You will not orgasm until I give you permission."

Her hands are above her head, resting on her head. I have excellent access to her body. I start by grabbing both breasts from behind and squeezing them roughly. Mary buckles her legs and moans.

My hands are around the breasts grasping them roughly before working my fingers to the nipples where I give them light tweaks. No response, her shoulders slump. This isn't what she wants. Interesting. I pinch the nipples much harder and pull my hands away from her body, producing a cone-like effect.

Mary responds by saying, "Ah. Ah. Ah," until I release her nipples. They are hard as rocks now. I roughly push her forward and spank each ass cheek good several times, leaving a beautiful dark pink area on each cheek.

I thrust my cock deep into Mary. Instead of a scream, she gives me a "Fuck yeah!"

I start a fast fuck although nowhere near my fastest. This is just much faster than my typical long drawn out fuck fests. I want to concentrate on thrusting hard. After several hard thrusts, I grab Mary by her elbows so she can hook her arms at the elbow around my hands. This makes it more comfortable for her. It also means I can pull back which brings her hands off the floor.

She is still leaning forward, but it makes for a better visual. To me, it's not a great deal different other than my angle of penetration. That helps me some and Mary a lot. She just had an hour of straight in and out, now I am going up and down. That's a whole lot different and different is interesting. I speed up a bunch, giving her a great feeling.

Mary grunts through irregular breathing, "I need my orgasm."

I laugh at her, "No way."

Mary begs, "Please, I need it."

I snicker, "You are pathetic, you can last a lot longer."

I fuck her faster. Oh my, this feels great. I notice dad is done and mom has slowed down a lot but is still sliding in and out of Penny, and she has a look of bliss on her face. I pull back on Mary's arms, so she is nearing vertical, meaning there is a lot less stress on her arms and mine. However, I didn't do this to help her arms. I let go of her arms, and she slowly falls forward. However, I stop her progress by grabbing her hair around her ponytail. It's like a perfect handle.

I pull her back, I don't want much stress on her hair. Yes, I want her to get that feeling that floods her pussy, but I don't want to start tearing at her scalp. I pull back and down on her hair which makes her stick her chest out more which makes her breasts totally obscene now in the way the breasts are flopping around. Oh my, that is an impressive sight. Breasts wobbling and soaring before they crash.

Kim is friendly and helps her friend. Sort of. She starts slapping the breasts, so they don't flop around as much. It causes Mary to moan louder.

Mary screams out, "Brian! Please! I NEED my orgasm."

I make it look like I am thinking before I playfully reply, "Oh, let me think about it. Umm ... no!"

She then turns pathetic, with tears running down her face, "Mommy, make him ... make me cum!"

She starts whimpering like a child. Her mother is speechless. Roscoe wants to say something, but I don't think I want his opinion. I take his options away by turning up the speed to maximum overdrive. I am using less strength, but I am going much faster my top gear. Mary is repeating, "Ug," over and over.

This is just too good, with Mom, Penny, Kim, and of course Mary's antics, my toes are curling, and I can't hold back anymore. As I shoot my first gusher into Mary's unprotected womb that is at its most fertile time, I scream out, "Culmpering." Of course, I meant cumming. It just didn't come out that way. My orgasm hit as I was attempting to speak. Mary understood me perfectly. Well, that was her story. She couldn't hang on after I came, so her orgasm rocked her body.

Mary screamed loud and long before collapsing. Her eyes are open and tracking, I checked, yet there is no life in the body, she can't talk or move. It takes a while for the smile to show on her face. Mary's parents embrace her. Penny rolls over, she has had enough. Mom wants to crawl to me, but dad stops her and draws her to his body. Kim was more than happy to come to me and comfort my body until I can move again. I am exhausted.

Kim says in a soft voice, "Brian's exhausted, we're done for the night. I'd say Mary got shorted because she only got it twice but no way, I am feeling sorry for that bitch. She rode his body into the ground and spit out the bones. She got two marvelous fuck sessions and two quality loads deep into her womb."

Roscoe grabs his wife, "Thanks for a great evening, we need to get to bed ... quick."

They quickly run out of the house and to their cabin like two teenagers. The addition for them is still being built. Mom is still naked. She grabs dad and drags him up to their room. It's not long before we hear screams of pain. My parents sure are a twisted pair. They call ME the pervert. Humph.

A tired Penny and an excited Kim assist Mary and me getting up and to our bed. Tonight, all four of us are sleeping in my bed. Penny is closest to the washroom. We all slept great that night.

Chapter 29 -- Kim Seduces Me

Kim is up early and makes breakfast. It's not long, and everyone is in the kitchen watching Kim and Mary's mom make waffles, pancakes, and sausage links. We harvest and produce our own maple syrup. It's awesome stuff.

Kim looks different today. I stare at her, and she blushes when she sees me. A few buttons are open on her blouse. A ton of cleavage is showing. She has very short shorts. No shit, no bra on and I bet no panties. She is teasing me like she did dad. Both Mary and Penny give Kim long luscious kisses. At breakfast, Kim spills syrup on an open breast while eating. She looks at it as if wondering how she will clean it off.

Mom calls her name, she looks at mom, bends over, and mom reaches out a tongue and licks the syrup off her breast. Dad is on the other side and reaches for the sausage. In doing so his hand strikes Kim's breast, forcing it to wobble. As talk at the table continues, Kim quickly turns to each person talking. That of course, causes her breasts to slide back and forth under her shirt obscenely. I know what they are doing, and I love it. It's cool as fuck. I am as hard as a rock.

Roscoe very softly and with an innocent and caring look on his face, says to Kim, "I take it today is your fertile day?"

While everyone is laughing their asses off. I rush to Kim, grab her and yank her out of her seat, sending the chair flying. While in the air, I use a hand to pull her shorts down. Yup, no panties. Kim is screaming at me, "Put me DOWN!"

I ignore her and throw her up on the end of the island so everyone can see me fuck her quickly. She doesn't get hard, but she gets my maximum speed immediately. She is done talking. No moans, no words, no grunts. She is blown away by the quickness and ferocity of my actions. I plow her pussy good. She is enjoying this tremendously.

Mary is in a great mood today, she loudly says, "Hey, can someone pass a double serving of what Brian is doing?"

Her mother is laughing, and as I am shooting my cum into Kim, she says, "Sorry Mary, I think he just ran out."

I am exhausted and need to sit down. They are still giggling and having a great time making comments. Suddenly, Mary's mom is crying. What? After last night, that was tame.

Her mom speaks with a laugh in her voice, "I can't thank you all enough for inviting us to live with you. Obviously, last night was special, but it's nice just being around all of you. I've not laughed that hard in years. I love being busy, being bored was horrible. I love the floor shows in this home, they are sexy as hell. Our sex life has never been better since coming here and having all of you in our lives. Life for us is awesome right now. Thank you all."

All the women flock to her and hug her. Yup, our house sure is a lot more interesting than their old life. I hope they can keep up.

+++++

In the afternoon, right after lunch, I find Kim over by a bunch of guys talking about the construction. Well, she was talking about construction. They were all ogling her body. A breast looks like it's almost ready to fall out. What the hell is she doing? I make a beeline for the group. As I near, they speak louder, talking about a crossbeam.

Kim is doing her best to keep their interest, she is talking in a husky and breathy voice. None of these men are my size though. Not only that, they know a bit about my reputation. They do work a long hard day, most of them are beefy. I have the advantage of hand to hand combat training.

Fortunately, they know my parents own this place, and none of them want to lose a high-paying job. That doesn't stop me from showing off my alpha male gene though. I grab Kim and throw her over my shoulder and drag her over to a table with blueprints on it.

Kim looks at me, "You wouldn't dare!"

Oh, I dared. What did she expect? She purposely provoked me. I throw her up on the table and roll her over, so her legs are hanging over the edge. I pull down her shorts revealing her ass and pussy for those that looked quick. I pushed down my shorts and boxers and aligned my rock-hard cock into her bare pussy, effectively hiding it beneath my cock. The men look on in shock.

Kim's breasts are flopping around as I pound her hard from behind. The inevitable happens, a breast breaks loose and is outside of her shirt now. She is too far gone into the fucking to give a shit. She is screaming with each thrust, relishing the great fuck she is getting. They are all staring at her beautiful breast that is flopping from side to side. What a glorious sight that must be.

Way too quickly I feel my cock shooting my load deep into my unprotected sister, and I am positive about the very fertile womb. I should be three for three now. I pull out, slap her ass hard, and pull up my boxers and then pants.

I scream at the group, "GO BACK TO WORK! SHOW IS OVER!"

They all sprint to somewhere else. I pull up Kim's pants and shove her boob back into her shirt. She still has a goofy look on her face.

Kim does manage to feebly say, "Wow. I mean wow. That was something. I was scared and embarrassed. They all saw my boobs and at least my ass if not my whole pussy. I didn't intend to go that far."

I laugh at her, "You knew exactly what you were doing, what I would do, and you got exactly what you wanted. Don't give me that shit. I'm mad that I saw the trap and yet still walked into it!" I smile.

Our moment is broken due to an injury, a worker got a cut and needs Kim. She leads him over to her medical facility.

+++++

I am walking back to the house to wash up for dinner. As I walk past the medical facility, the door opens, blocking my path. An arm reaches out and drags me inside a room with the lights off and all the windows closed and the storm shutters blocking the sun. My pants are pulled down, and I feel the body in front of me turn around and push an ass into me. I check the hair on the head and the breasts, it's Kim.

Kim giggles, "That's an interesting way to say hello."

I laugh, "Just verifying it's not one of the moms. I don't trust either one of them. They are horny as hell from all the sex they have seen. I like to know where I am ... thrusting my dick." I thrust my cock into Kim and start a good hard fucking. "Right now, all my baby batter is reserved for making babies and satisfying mommies. I can't let some tramp take my precious resources."

I am fucking Kim good and hard, this won't take long.

Kim reminds me, "We will all be horny while we're pregnant. However, after childbirth, it may get a bit chilly around here for a while. You may need those old broads."

I reassure Kim, "I lasted three years with only an 80-year-old around, I can last a few months."

Kim teases me, "And what if we all tease you like I did today, and we did to dad for months."

I giggle as I say, "That's easy, I will fuck the moms raw and they will beg for more."

I shoot four good ropes up cum deep into my sister. She walks over to the house and then into the kitchen with cum dripping down her long legs and into her shoes. Everyone stares at her, and she completely ignores them.

+++++

A week later a package shows up on our barge, and it's from Ben. It's a big square crate. That's odd, I didn't ask for anything. He knows that we have everything we need and then some. What the hell did he send us? Oh, I know, I bet it's some funny t-shirts with CIA jokes on them. No, that would be a bag and smaller. I am stumped. Maybe some camping equipment, our campsite was a bit shy of tents, sleeping backs, etc. Yeah, I bet that's it.

The horses help haul the supplies up to the main camp. I get a crowbar, I am interested to see what's inside of the box. I take off the top and laying on top of a bed of straw is an envelope. It is addressed to Kim and Penny. I put the lid back on and go inside the house and call for Kim and Penny. I show them the box and hand them the envelope. Penny gives it to Kim who opens it. Three simple words, "Thank you. Enjoy."

They are as curious as I am, so they pull out the straw, and we find two boxes that have dimensions I am quite familiar with. They too know the aspects of a rifle case. They open the boxes simultaneously and inside are two carbon fiber sniper rifles. These are the best rifles on the planet right now. You can't buy these. Then I notice that there is something unusual here. These two rifles don't use the NATO cartridge. Nope. These two rifles use the same .50 caliber rounds that I use.

The stocks are different as well. Kim's has pictures of first aid and medical equipment. Penny's has a scene of horses running along the side of her rifle. They are both in tears. Neither knows exactly how special these rifles are or how much they are worth if money could buy them. Yet they have two customized barrels and stocks. I get two awesome hugs for doing nothing.

Chapter 30 -- A trip to the Gyno

It's almost three months later, and Kim has confirmed that all three are pregnant. Kim knows what to do and look for, but the Gynecologist suggests that all three of them stop by the base for an exam to verify all is well. We set up appointments for Tuesday at 1:00. A helicopter will pick us up.

On Tuesday, they have an issue with the helicopter. They want to use the bigger one as it runs slower but smoother. We are in no hurry. They push back the appointment by three hours, that's when the helicopter will be fixed. It takes a while to install the part.

This really annoys me. I can't stand to be late. I am in a surly mood and then on top off that, we leave fifteen minutes late because each of them must use the washroom again. We travel light, just my standard backpack (habit), and we each bring our rifle, other than Mary, she doesn't own one. We have been shooting when we go hunting, but I want to see what they can do on a range now.

The parents are left at the lodge, we have a business to run. I will spend time with my guys while the women get checked out. We will probably have dinner with Barry, and then I can get some time on the range with Kim and Penny. It was an excellent plan.

Remember how I said nothing ever goes according to plan? Well, it sure as hell didn't. While cruising along at a leisurely speed, the helicopter seemed to put on an airbrake. We all would have fallen out of our seats had we not had seatbelts on. Rocky was not so lucky and was thrown into my chest. Ooof! My chest is sore now. Fucking hell, what's the matter with the damn pilot. I am angry.

I switch over the headset to the pilots and yell, "What the fuck was that?"

Will apologizes, "Sorry sir, we just got a Frankenstein alert."

I am surly, "Did you just make that up? I've never heard of that before."

We are hovering in the air, not moving in any direction.

Will (the pilot) continues, "What the hell do we do? That's the code word to avoid the base, it's under attack. I have no details, sir. What do we do? There is radio silence."

I plan quick, "How far away from the base are we?"

Will replies, "We are about twenty minutes out. However, I can't go to the base, our orders are to stay away."

I smile, "Correct, but you could land nearby and drop me off. I have a weapon and can help. After you drop me, Shorty and Rocky off, you take these three back to our lodge and stay there. I will call you back when it is safe."

We start moving forward again although slower.

Penny says to me, "I am coming too, I can help. I owe these men."

I am deadly serious in my reply, "Not a chance in hell. I am not taking an inexperienced pregnant woman into combat. End of conversation. This is what I do, I'll be fine." I laugh as I say, "This type of thing happens to me all the time. Drop me behind enemy lines, I kill people, save people, and then walk out head held high. If anything happened to any of you, it would kill me. No. You can ask all you want. No."

Penny is mad, Nakita swears at me in Russian, which surprises Mary and Kim.

I reply, "It's still no." I have no clue what she said to me, I smile internally.

We touch down, I jump off, Rocky jumps off, and I motion for them to take off.

I hear part of a conversation from Penny who is Nakita again, "Grab the ammo and raincoats" and "Fuck your orders," and then "three miles and stay."

Nakita, Kim, Mary, and Shorty jump out of the aircraft, and it takes off flying back towards home. She is putting my women in danger. That is unacceptable.

It's dear sweet Mary that sets me straight, "I believe your exact words once were, 'These orders are chicken shit, this is what we are going to do ...' Did I get that right?"

Nakita continues, "To take on a base, you need lots of guns. You are not enough. Kim and I are good shots. With your experience and our skills, we will be in the woods and safe. The ponchos are camouflage, to conceal us. Lead on General sir."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers