The Rescuer Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What does dad do? He goes right after the nipples. He pinches hard and then releases. He pinches harder and longer and then releases. Soon mom is screaming for him to stop. He doesn't. It's easy to see the fluids leaking from moms sloppy and matted vagina. The aroma is strong in the room. I see the breasts of the women being pressed harder.

Mom screams from her orgasm. She can't move, just a scream. Dad never stops. Mom looks worn out. Dad spins her around and tilts her back some so he can thrust his shaft into mom's pussy, and he starts a quick fucking. Mom is soon grunting with her enjoyment. She is sweating, as is dad. She is swearing and saying all kinds of rude things, yet there is a huge, undeniable smile on her face. Dad isn't easing up. He is slamming into her hard.

It doesn't take long, and dad is shooting his load into mom. Ok, now I can get some drinks and maybe find some snacks for everyone. Dad rolls over on to his side.

Without looking, Dad says one of the most shocking things I have ever heard, "Barry, you're next."

What the hell? Did I hear that right?

Mom is amazed, "Honey, are you sure? I don't know about this."

Dad laughs, "Yeah right. Look at what he's done for our family, the happiness he has caused, I'm sure. Barry, get your ass over here and fuck this woman good."

Barry is reluctant until mom says, "He means it, get over here and fuck me. We discussed this already, and I will fuck anyone anytime. My husband is trying to please me. I desire a great deal more than he can provide.

Usually, we must wait a few hours before he violates my rectum. Each of you are going to take a turn tonight. We have a strap on if any women want a run at me. You can even do a husband and wife turn."

Barry gets up, looks at her ass, and comments, "Still a fine-looking ass you have after all these years. It seems like just yesterday."

He thrusts his cock deep into mom in a hard slam. Mom screamed out in agony. Who is she kidding? His cock is small, she has seen much larger. From watching dad, Barry is worked up and is slamming into mom with all his might and as quick as he can. He is fucking her very good, and her smile is enormous. Both Dora and DeeDee notice the look on her face, and they too have a longing. Mary and Kim are both naked and now have a strap-on in place.

I notice that everyone is naked now, there is a pile of clothes to the side. Both wives are being groped and have lust in their eyes as Barry screams out his orgasm and shoots five ropes into my mother. That sure is a strange thought. My base commander just fucked my mother. Wow. The best part, I think it will get even better.

Barry falls to the side, he is spent. One of the two security agents licks him clean. He curls up with her, he is cold now. George is next; dad calls him over. He seems reluctant because of his wife. She finally pushes him. He is slow to crawl behind mom. Kim gets up and put her hand out for DeeDee. Kim has DeeDee lay down next to mom. Mary does the same with the security agent not holding Barry so that she is on one side of Barry and DeeDee is on the other. As my friend slides into mom, Kim and Mary slide into the woman in front of them.

Basically, all three are being fucked at the same time and same speed. As George picks up his pace, so do Kim and Mary. It's incredible watching synchronized fucking. As my friend slams in harder, so do Mary and Kim.

Ok, I have seen enough. I grab Penny, and without asking I throw her down in front of me and just as I am about to enter her, I realize what I am doing and stop. She didn't ask for this.

Penny surprises me, "No! Don't stop. Use me like the tramp that I am. Fuck me good and hard. Hurry, finish before they do."

She says in the voice of Nakita, "Fuck me, you worthless maggot. Is that the best you can do? Bah, the old men here fuck harder than you, sissy boy. You got a big cock but don't know what it's for. Move over and let a real man fuck me."

Well, guess what that did to me? Yup, instant anger, and embarrassment for being called those names in front of my friends. It fanned the flames and thought of the Major denying Rocky treatment. Oh yeah, I blew up. I was louder, faster and slamming much harder than anyone else and it wasn't even close. I was furious and panting hard. I was fucking so fast and loud that everyone else basically stopped and watched me fuck Penny.

Penny is screaming with each thrust. Not in agony, no, screaming in excitement. She is in heat and screaming up a storm, overtaking mom. Everyone else is still fucking but if they aren't their eyes are on me, and the rough fucking Penny is receiving. They seem amazed that she likes this. Hell, I am still amazed, this just isn't normal.

The general shoots his load, and quicker than lightning, Dora is trying to get under Kim. The other security agent wants to trade positions. Both women are very accommodating, and soon the fucking is in full effect again. I am still pounding the hell out of Penny, and she is screaming loud enough to wake the babies. This is too good, I can't last very long. I scream out a guttural rage as I shoot my cum deep into Penny's womb. Oh, that was a glorious fuck. I shot wad after wad into my love. Her body feels awesome. I am breathing hard, I am sweating, I am on my side, and Penny is draped over me.

With a scream, Tom finishes using mom. Together they scream, one high pitch and then one lower pitch. It was impressive to watch. Tom falls to the side, he is wasted, and out of energy. Mom has cum leaking out of her cunt. Big blobs are running out. She is breathing hard, sweaty, and leaning on her side. Dad rocks her back and upright so he can fuck her again.

How much can mom take? Oh. Dad squeezes some lube onto mom's behind. Time to make her scream. Yup, he thrusts in causing a hitch in mom's breathing and a new cry of surprise. Mom yells "No! Don't. Don't. I'm not ready." Well, that's the thing about being tied up. You don't make those decisions. Kim and Mary are at my side, Penny is curled up in my lap.

Dad is reaming mom good now, and she is screaming although not anywhere near her orgasm.

I give the play by play, "Mom's enjoying this tremendously. She's screaming because she does feel pain. However, there's also a lightning bolt striking her pussy and setting her on fire. If dad went faster, she wouldn't feel the pain, only the pleasure. Mom is one of those pain loving freaks of nature. She wants to feel the pain, so dad slows down his fucking.

"I don't understand it; but as you can see by the smile on her face, it's a real thing. I tell you this because Penny has three kinds of lube in each room for you so you can try this out. That isn't shampoo if you have found them."

Dora and DeeDee sneak up on mom. Dora kisses mom on the lips while DeeDee rubs her clit lightly and puts her fist into mom's pussy. Dora uses her hand to tweak nipples. I think they want to get back to their rooms because they must know the effect this will have on mom. She has a massive orgasm. Immediately after her scream, her eyes roll back, and she passes out. Kim is immediately at her side checking her pulse. She slaps her on the back, nothing. Kim is freaking out as mom starts breathing and opens her eyes with an enormous smile on her face.

I pull the quick releases, and she is free. Mom doesn't move. Dad picks her up and carries her upstairs as he says good night. One of the security agents rushes the table with the rope and brings it to me.

She smiles as she says, "PLEASE! I need to try that."

I look at Barry, he nods his head yes. I start tying her up. She is one happy woman, the cat that ate the canary. Dora and DeeDee saunter over to the table and they also grab a bundle of rope.

I ask the husbands, "If you want to walk back and turn the lights on, I will deliver the packages for you. It will help to have the lights on." Both generals walk back to their cabins.

Dora asks, "Is there any chance you could ... warm me up?"

I laugh, "Dora, you are one sexy woman. However, I have three gorgeous women in my life, I'm not about to do anything stupid to make any of them want to leave me. They can all do better than me, I'm lucky to have any woman in my life. I appreciate the offer, but I must respectfully decline."

Kim is right there, "This is a special occasion, I think you could have some fun. You've been awesome to us. I don't mind."

I smile at her, "Sorry, that's one of those slippery slopes. It's not you, I just can't."

Dora hugs me, "It's OK, I expected that answer, just thought I'd try."

I proceed to tie Dora up and deliver her to cabin #1. I then tie up DeeDee and deliver her to the second cabin, the one I had them label #1. No way I am placing either general in anything but cabin #1.

As I am walking out from cabin two/now one, Tom calls out, "I noticed the cabin numbers, nice touch. Always thinking of the details. I came over here wondering which of us would get number one. Well played."

He did make me smile. When I get back, one of the two security agents wants to be tied up for Barry. The other one has already left with Penny. I make the delivery, and nobody else is left. I look up, and my door is open, and the lights are off. I guess Kim and Mary got mad because I took Penny and they are together tonight. After seeing all the naked women, I am hard, guess I need to take care of it myself.

I lock up all the doors other than the front door just in case someone needs something. I clean up the soda cans and wine glasses. The executive chef might be awesome at cooking, but apparently, he hates doing dishes. He made a mountain, and I cut into it some by filling the dishwashers, we have two. Half a mountain remains. I fill up the sinks with soap and water and start going through the mountain.

Ninety minutes later I am done, everything is drying on the counters or the table. I am dragging and barely able to stand up. I need sleep, it's 2 AM, and they will wake me up in about four hours or so. I walk up to my bedroom, and before I turn on the lights, I see Kim and Mary in my bed with their arms around each other, still naked. They snuck into my room but fell asleep before I came to bed. I will let them sleep, I crawl into Kim's bed. Rocky jumps up on to the bed, and we sleep back to back like we have done hundreds of times in the woods. He is worn out as well.

+++++

I wake up in a fog. I'm tired, it is dark outside, and Rocky is gone. I am breathing hard and ready to cum. I am right on the edge when I hear Dora say, "Stop." My eyes are slowly opening. Someone kisses me softly on the lips. Their hair is long, and it falls forward, blocking all light. I can smell her body. It's familiar. Her perfume is strong, it's Kim.

Dora says, "Continue." Kim leaves me and starts bobbing on my cock while licking my head and shaft. I am quickly getting close. Kim is using new techniques. Kim removes her head, and Dora attacks my cock. Holy shit! How do I get out of this and keep my promotion? This will kill my career.

I am getting close, and Dora stops. She says to Kim, "I could feel his cock enlarging. That's how you know to stop. We've been going for a while, soon stopping won't stop him. When you're ready, don't stop."

Holy shit, the general's wife is teaching my wife how to give blowjobs and edge. This is way too cool.

As Kim is bobbing and widening her tongue as it slides under my cock head, Dora says, "Kim and Mary were tired and fell asleep waiting for you. You didn't wake them up, so they thought you slept with one of the two security agents like my husband does. Oh yes, I know. They both remembered the dishes, so they went down to do them in a fury.

"I was up early and had the same idea. They were done, but I had no idea where to put them. They got madder and madder as we discussed what to do. We all decided to take a shower. We come in here and find you in bed. You smell like dish soap. They figured out you did the dishes and they started to cry. I explained that edging is an awesome way to wake up a man. She didn't know. I played teacher. You get the picture?"

I nod my head in acknowledgment and understanding of the situation. Kim is back at it, bobbing up and down on my cock, making me very happy. Mary comes out of the shower feeling refreshed and looking sexy. At seeing that I am up, and she is still naked, she gets up on the bed, moves up to me and straddles my face. I am inches from a beautiful shaved pussy. I lean forward and use a long slurping tongue stroke right up her lips. She shudders. Softly and slowly I kiss my way up her vagina.

Kim gets up and sits on my cock cowgirl style. I am surprised at both. They had our children just over three months ago. There is no way I was going to ask them for sex. When they were ready, I had no doubt they would let me know. I hear Dora say, "Switch."

What I expected to happen was Mary would get up and then Kim would move forward followed by Mary taking over on my cock. What happened is Mary got off my face, and Kim took her place once she climbed up on the bed. You guessed it, Dora has been happily bouncing on my cock. She laughs at my shock and at the horror on my face.

She leans forward, "My husband sent me. It's ok. Besides, I think he wanted one of those security girls he fucks. I sure got the better of this deal. Your cock is fantastic."

I go to town on Kim. I want to make sure she orgasms from this. I won't insert fingers, not until she is ready, nor will I go deep unless she asks. However, I will lick, kiss, and hum on her lips until she orgasms. I will go slow, the way she likes it. I save that for special occasions. I think this qualifies.

Mary can see what I am doing, and she says, "Oooooo baby. He is sucking that gorgeous pussy of yours."

She gently squeezes a nipple just enough to make the milk run down her hands and arms onto me.

Mary continues, "I love when he goes slow. You can feel his breath on your sweet lips. He laps up your juices and teases the edges of your lips. He will hum a few bars of an ancient army march which probably talks about fucking a woman like you. A woman with huge breasts and a pussy that won't say no to his marvelous cock. Oh, to feel his tongue ..."

That's as far as she got before Kim screams and orgasms on my face. She falls on to her hands and then collapses on me. Out of habit, I was holding back for Kim. When she orgasmed, I did as well, forgetting that I was in Dora. Am I going to do anything right today? Dora has a big look of surprise on her face.

On seeing my scared face again, she laughs as she says, "It's ok. I'm safe. I just wasn't expecting that much cum. I guess you had been high and dry for a while even with the release last night. I normally get a few drops, this is an awesome and welcome surprise."

We all go into my shower and have a nice prolonged soaking. Everyone got a chance to make sure my cock is clean, and Dora and I milked some breasts to provide relief. Dora found it surprisingly fun. With the size Kim and Mary are now, yeah, it's a lot of fun. Kim shares a sundress with Dora, and we go downstairs to start breakfast. Two generals and a base commander are making breakfast for the group. Mom is sitting down and coordinating the men, so they don't burn breakfast. They are asking lots of questions. Our executive chef is still sleeping.

We have French toast with strawberries, blueberry pancakes, fried eggs, sausage links, sausage patties, a fruit salad, and fresh squeezed orange juice. We ground the coffee, and it's in the French press. The expresso machine is going, and the aroma is spellbinding.

Tom hugs his wife and asks, "Did you have fun?"

Dora has a dreamy look on her face, "Yes I did. Thank you for that. Now tell him he still has his promotion. When he saw what I did, I thought he was going to die of fright."

Tom is smug, "Nothing scares that man."

Kim sets him straight, "Not having a dog did. After Rocky got hurt and he had to do a mission without him he was scared to death. He couldn't move fast enough, and it put lives at risk. So, if you ever get the bright idea to cut the budget by skimping on dogs, I will string you up by your balls."

She then realized what she said and who she said it to and blushes a deep shade of red as she starts apologizing. She looks near tears.

Tom moves to her and embraces her in a massive hug as he whispers in her ear, "I will never cut that program or skimp on dogs. I know you feel strongly to say it to my face, I know it's too important to ignore." He says in his normal voice to me while still hugging Kim, "You're a very wise man to marry this woman."

We have a lovely breakfast and heckle our chef for his part. I am taking the generals and Barry out hunting for a few days while the women drink wine, take cooking classes from the tv chef, and spend time with the children while the nurses and mothers who are watching the children get a surprise and take cooking classes from the TV chef.

+++++

It's our second day out hunting. The airplane took us out to a remote area. I am not risking this group running into another group. They have each got a small kill. We took out some weak ones from a large herd we saw. They are each excellent shots. I point out the ones to kill, and they hit their targets. We took some for ourselves tonight and left the rest for scavengers. I felt bad leaving it there, such a waste. However, we need to travel light, so we are far from the kills. I don't want any surprises at night.

While walking along a path to a campsite where we can settle for the night, both dogs start to growl. We are in a small opening in the forest, and it's overgrown in this area. I have them bark to scare away whatever is in the area. I can hear something in front of us, I raise my rifle, and my friends do the same. Four rifles pointed ahead, waiting for something to pop out.

A small elk ran in front of us and then takes a 90-degree turn and runs off again. Barry and the two generals lower their guns and start laughing. I am wondering what was chasing the elk that made him run at two barking dogs.

In a split second, a cougar comes leaping out of the underbrush and is in air, coming right at me. In a fraction of a second, I shoot him between the eyes. Instant kill. However, that kitten weights a few hundred pounds and has sharp claws that were reaching for me. Even though he did not bite or take a swipe at me, his massive body still hits my head, and his massive body's force knocks me onto my back with his body lying on top of me.

+++++

I wake up, and Rocky is licking me, the cougar has been removed from my body. One general has his hand on my thigh where I see lots of blood. The other general is repeating the same process on my arm. Barry is on the sat phone with Kim telling her that I just woke up.

I explain, "The sat phone has its current GPS coordinates. Get Kim, her med kit, a stretcher, and a volunteer to get started North in the plane immediately. One of you will walk due North, here is my compass, it's about ¾ of a mile to the lake. Bring Rocky and tell him to guard you. Once at the lake, give them your coordinates, and they can zero in on you. This is just a scratch, I will be fine. Then I need the whiskey canteen, and we wait. It will be about two hours to get back to me. When you want to come back, tell Rocky, find Brian. He will get you back here."

Barry runs off with the phone and my compass yelling at Rocky to guard him.

Tom looks at me, "I sure would hate to be you. Your wife is going to be pissed."

George laughs hard as well, and then he adds, "Certainly not how I expected today to go. Damn glad you kept your gun up and hit him."

I laugh at him, "I didn't just want to hit him, I wanted between the eyes, I was a bit high."

Tom is amazed at me, "That was the most impressive shot I have even seen. A fraction of a second to aim and pull the trigger and you hit him between the eyes. That's a legendary shot, and you have two generals to authenticate it. Doesn't get any better than that kid."