The Rescuer Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

I know I have lost a lot of blood. It will be two hours to get here and another two to get back. It doesn't look good for me. I pass out thinking that I've had a pretty good life.

+++++

Kim's point of view:

Penny, Mary and I are all in tears. We are in our best black dresses in the front row, where the family sits. Tom and Barry are sitting behind us. We are in Alaska once again on the American base that Brian loved so much. We met his old friends, and they give us their condolences. Everyone is in tears. We have all lost a good friend. The casket is being taken from the hearse adorned with an American flag. The trumpet plays a haunting song, and then several rifles fire a final salute.

DeeDee is a mess next to us. Nobody can console her. I don't think that anyone is prouder than me at this moment. My husband was attacked just two weeks ago and probably saved a few lives. He suffered two severe injuries. Yet watching him help carry that casket in his US. Army dress blues, you would never guess that he was still healing and very tender still. It was a shock to us all when we heard that his friend George died of a sudden heart attack.

Brian was devastated. We all rushed back and helped DeeDee with the preparations. Brian should have been in bed taking it easy, but he had to make sure everything's perfect. It is. Even the weather is unusually warm with clear blue skies. The General had in his will that if Brian showed up, he, his family, and his dogs were to sit with the family. Rocky and DeeDee's dog Cindy sat right next to her, and nobody had a problem with it. Nobody will cross Brian, not on this base, and especially not at George's funeral. He is a living legend on this base still. They know all his exploits, his stories, and his relationship with the general.

They laugh hard when they hear him called an American, they called him the Canadian. No laughing today though. Extra security was brought in because of all the political and military dignitaries attending. He wasn't a high ranking general, nor the most powerful. He does seem to be the most liked. Politicians can fake anything, military guys can't. You can see the emotions in their faces. They will miss George.

After the service, Brian hobbled over to DeeDee and gave her a big hug. Financially, she is set for life. However, she has had enough of Alaska, too many bad memories. After a lovely party to honor our friend and a good night of sleep, we spend the next day packing their house so she can move.

Brian helped with removing his clothes and other personal effects. He knew what to keep, mementos that she will remember him by. She gave Brian George's hunting rifle. It's weird going through another person's stuff, but it had to be done. Tom, Barry, and Dora assist, which made it much more manageable. DeeDee cried a lot, so we did most of the packing and sorting out of junk to be trashed.

+++++

When we finish, there was a considerable group to say goodbye to us. Not a lot of reasons to go back anymore, everyone sensed that this is the final farewell. There are a bunch of tearful farewells. In this group, some nurses cared for him, men that owe him their life, and a few others that knew how important he is.

Tom and Barry are going our way, so we all take the Canadian jet home with a full set U.S. fighter jets for escorts. I know DeeDee hasn't thought of where to go yet and she is in a daze. It was easy to bring her home with the dogs on the helicopter and us. She didn't even realize where she was until she landed and that was the first time in a long time that we saw her smile.

The first month, DeeDee was like Brian's watch dog. He wasn't allowed to do anything until I considered him healed. He grew frustrated, but she was used to controlling headstrong men. He recovered well with her help.

DeeDee soon became bored and helped cook, watched the children, worked in my clinic, booked trips, and even cared for the horses down at the barn. She just seemed to always be where she was needed. It gave her a purpose in life.

DeeDee will eventually help with teaching the children, but for now, she is like floating help. She has shown interest in Barry and has gone on a few dates with him when the helicopters are going back and forth. Barry spent a week with DeeDee horseback riding on their own. I expect one day she won't be back, or Barry will retire early. We are all happy for them.

Penny is staying late at the stables. She hired a new guy to work with the horses, he speaks Russian. She has been asking discretely if she would still be welcome if she were with a different man. It's hard to look disappointed when the smile on your face hurts from suppressing it.

I think my exact words were, "Brian will be devastated, but because we love you so much, we'll distract him with sex for a while." The silly girl smiled at me. Yeah, she saw right through me. We both got a good giggle out of it.

I told Penny, "As long as you are happy, you'll never have a problem with Brian or us. Just make sure the guy knows that if he ever hurts you, he better be a world class sprinter and never be within 1000 yards of Brian.

Within a month Mary hired a man to help with the dogs, and since then, she hasn't spent a night with us.

Brian loses George, Penny, and Mary in a short period of time. DeeDee could leave soon. I am worried about him, that is too much loss for a single person. That is a lot of grief, rejection, and sadness to deal with. I think Penny hurts more than he lets on. Work is keeping him busy. Tom has him writing and teaching almost full time. At least twice a month we get a visit from a special friend of Tom or Barry that needs time with Brian.

Those visits are starting to take a toll on him. He is quiet and moodier during and after their visits. I will have DeeDee talk to both men and slow down the visits. I know Brian can't say no to these people.

+++++

It's mid-February, a Tuesday, and we have a foot of new snow on the ground and more falling every minute. We are going to be inside for a while. Barry and DeeDee have slowed down their dating, she spends time with customers now. I check for STD's often to be safe, but she never has one. I guess the men coming up here are a higher-class client now. Half the customers are military.

Right now, nobody is coming up, it's dog sled season. Mary is very busy selling dogs and working with the owners to show them her unique features. Reports are already coming in that the dogs are sensing danger. No lives saved yet, but the buyers are very appreciative to know and play it safe.

Mom and dad are curled up under a blanket on a couch with Penny and her man on the opposite end. Mary and her man are on another couch with her parents on the other end. DeeDee is by herself curled up under two blankets. She seems sad, everyone else has someone, she is alone.

Brian steps up to the big fireplace and starts a fire. He opens the vent, and soon we have a roaring fire. DeeDee dims the lights and then lays down a couple of bearskin blankets. With the roaring fire, there is no need for a blanket anymore. DeeDee has on just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. No panties or bra that I can see, she is ready for bed and didn't anticipate Brian starting a fire.

Brian goes to the kitchen. That means he'll be back with soda, water, and wine along with some snacks for the second feature. While he is in the kitchen, I lay down on my stomach next to DeeDee with my arms and hands holding my head up, just like DeeDee. While watching previews, I raise my ass and then swing it towards DeeDee, knocking her over.

DeeDee laughs at me and says fondly, "Bitch." We both giggle.

She gets back into place, and within just a few seconds, she pulls the same maneuver on me. However, DeeDee is older, more mature, and most importantly, bigger. I am sent sprawling across the floor. All eyes are on us now. I snicker and then quick as a fox, I am back in my place. Seconds later, I sit up and use both hands to push DeeDee over. One of my hands misses her ribs and ends up pushing with full force on her breast.

DeeDee looks at me, "You're playing a dangerous game little girl."

She rolls over back into position and then over one more time so that she is on top of me. She sits up, so she is kneeling on me and rips my blouse up and over my head. Buttons fly. I am now topless and shriek as she rips off my shirt. There are two men here I barely know, and I have no shirt on. FUCK! My nipples turn hard. Now they will think I am a slut.

I could stay here on the floor hiding my breasts. However, that is too safe. I stand up and take two quick steps to DeeDee and tackle her. As my body slams into her, I grab her elastic shirt and pull with all my might. It rips just like mine did, and her breasts spill out. Now we wrestle. We are grabbing each other and rolling on the floor. We end up in the middle of everyone.

Mary and Penny each have a look of disgust in their eyes. Penny grabs me, and Mary grabs DeeDee. We both resist and roll some more on the ground. In the process, we both rip Mary's and Penny's shirts off. Now four large sets of breasts are flopping around as we wrestle. As we fight more, it's a little unbelievable, but each one of us loses our pants somehow. How can that happen?

It's almost like we all planned this out. Almost. Brian comes out holding a tray and is watching the scrum. He says nothing. All eyes are on the four naked bodies. Finally, Brian saves us, it takes a lot of effort to fight and grab body parts.

Brian is irritated, "What the hell is the matter with you four? You are acting like our children. I want each of you on hands and knees in the center, facing each other."

We all have smiles on our faces, I have no idea what he might do to us. I have butterflies in my stomach, I am nervous. Near strangers are looking at my naked body. Our legs are spread wide, revealing our sex. We are all turned on and horny yet embarrassed. Brian took charge like we expected him too. Men, they are so predictable. He orders the other men to take their women. Now is the moment that we have been waiting for, who will claim DeeDee, or will she remain unclaimed?

Surprisingly both wives push their husbands who rush behind DeeDee. She is crying already. Brian starts by spanking my ass hard ten times. Ouch! That mother fucker spanks me when I am getting him laid. Is that the way to treat your wife? I look back at him, and he smiles at me and gives me a wink. That asshole, he has us figured out already. When did he know? Damn, that hurts. However, I am also leaking like a century old Dutch dike ready to burst.

Brian then slams his cock into me. I see four other men stripping before us. I watch all four do the other women. We figured he would put us in a line, this is sooooo much better. Roscoe takes DeeDee from behind, dad face fucks her from the front which turns into spit roasting. Fuck that bitch is lucky. My one stroke of luck, Brian has by far the largest cock.

I have not had much of a sex drive since our child was born. This last week it came back, and we devised this plan to help DeeDee have some fun. Brian helped by putting us in a circle. Soon mom is in the ring naked as well, and dad moves to her and is fucking her. Mary's mother is next to join us. However, now we are a man short. Brian solves that as well.

Brian says, "Rotate clockwise."

Oh fuck, do I really want another man fucking me? I didn't anticipate this. I hesitate to move. Brian never stops fucking me. He isn't going to rotate? This is his chance to get mom, Penny, and Mary again. This doesn't make sense. I know he still cares for Penny, she is too gorgeous not to. Yet one boyfriend passes by us and moves on to Mary's mom. He starts fucking her good. She is in her glory, a young cock stuffing her good and hard.

I am crying now, I can't believe that Brian is doing this. Is he mad at them for leaving him or does he love me that much?

Brian yells, "Rotate!"

DeeDee was without a partner, now Mary is. She looks very sad. Her boyfriend is fucking mom good and telling her how special she is. Soon, all the men are complementing their lovers. My oh my, I do love the way Brian fucks me, especially in front of others. He has turned us a bit, so others have a better view of us. I am nervous because everyone can see me naked. It's one thing to be naked in front of family and girlfriends you love. Being naked in front of strangers, that is just wicked. My skin is on fire, and I can feel their eyes on my body. I orgasm.

Brian yells, "Rotate!"

I have collapsed onto the floor. Penny's boyfriend wants a turn, but Brian covers my body, he gets the hint. Penny could have killed him with the daggers from her eyes. We rotate a few more times until all the women have orgasmed at least once. DeeDee is the first to recover. She stands up and walks to me. I roll onto my back, and DeeDee straddles me and then moves into a classic 69 position. Brian sits back and watches. He blew his load into me as I orgasmed. We need to get him hard again.

I am slow and gentle as I lick DeeDee's pussy. My hands are massaging and squeezing her breasts, and she is reciprocating the pleasure. Oh my, I had forgotten how much fun a woman's body is. DeeDee is soft and gentle. Her tongue is just as tender and deftly licks at my folds. I am diving deep and checking the taste of this older and mature woman. She is nothing like Mary and Penny. They are earthier where DeeDee is sweet.

It's been a few minutes, and I am sure that Brain and all the men are hard now, but I am enjoying this.

Brian yells out, "Switch!"

What the hell, that isn't in the script. However, DeeDee stops licking me and gets up, she lays down next to mom and me and mom is quick to pounce on her. Mary looks at her mother and me, then she attacks me. I can't blame her. I wasn't looking forward to mom either. I am a hypocrite, I will fuck my brother but not my mom or dad. I can't help how I feel about Brian. I know it is wrong on many levels but damn it, I need him. He is the love of my life, and I will never leave him.

I am familiar with Mary's body, her taste, and her smell. I love Mary. I break with tradition on Mary tonight. Typically, I am slow and gentle. Tonight, I am going to be the opposite. I roll over, so I am on top. I take a firm grasp of her throat and start to choke her. That shakes her up, and she stops all movement. I loosen my grip, I don't want to hurt her. I forcefully thrust my tongue into Mary causing her to moan. My hands grab her hips and turn her as I please. I have no intentions other than to force her to submit to me. She does. I am rough, hard, and quick as my tongue is licking her pussy.

This is early Brian and the few men I knew at school. They were terrible and never got further than eating me. They weren't worth anything more. I take big wide strong licks in an exaggerated motion. Mary is going wild in excitement. She is barely able to lick me. I tilt her on her side and spank her ass.

I yell at Mary, "Eat me, bitch!"

Holy shit, did I just say that? Mary is eager to please me, and she is going to town. Much faster than before. I move my hands down to her breasts, and now I am rough with them. I maul her nipples and then run the flat of my thumb over the hard, rough tops of her nipples. I love that feeling and would like to be sucking on her breasts right now.

Mary is doing much better now; I'm moaning almost as much as she is but far less than Connie and Mom. She is borderline embarrassing. With being naked in front of two strangers, DeeDee, and Mary's parents, the strangeness, and embarrassment, the butterflies are constant.

DeeDee has her ass facing dad, so dad does what any man would do, he gets up on his knees and slides into her from behind. Now she can't moan, she is yelling, "Fuck yeah." Mary's boyfriend goes to Penny and slides into her. Like musical chairs, we are running out of easy to fuck women. Penny's boyfriend moves to me, and I am about to scream "NO!" when he freezes. He looks over his shoulder and Brian has his arm out on his shoulder.

Fuck, that must have been the anger that Penny saw when he fucked her. Brian looks scary right now, and the guy backs away quickly. He goes to mom. She is on her back, so it's like missionary position only it's a whole lot safer.

Brian still has that look of anger on his face as he stares at Penny's boyfriend. I don't say a thing, I don't want him to stop the hate. I push back and instinctively, Brian thrusts forward into my wet pussy. Oh, that is so good. I swear I can feel every vein in his cock slide into me. I am on fire, and there is nothing gentle about Brian right now.

In a flash, he is fucking me with a purpose. My body jerks forward as he slams into me. Maybe I should say something. He lances me again and again. He is quickly speeding up. In no time I have lost the initiative. I have lost the ability to speak. His hands are holding my hips tight, and his fingers are turning white from gripping me so hard. His body is crashing into me. Each thrust is a car wreck. It hurts some, but the pleasure is so much better that I will never say anything even if I could which I can't.

My entire body is jerking forward and backward. My mind is drawn to my pussy, I can almost see his cock slamming into me, like a cut away model. I can feel the heat of his shaft. I can feel the ridges on the veins of his cock as they slide against my walls in my pussy. My juices are moisturizing his cock so it can slide quickly in and out of me. We are both sweating, his hair is sweaty and matted to his head. He has a strong manly smell.

I can hear at least one other woman smelling the air. I am drunk on the intoxicating aroma. I would tell him to slow down now, but even if I could communicate, he isn't listening. He is in a haze and won't stop until his mission is complete. I do my part. I accept his cock and enjoy the ride. Slowly, my body goes numb. I can still clearly feel his cock reaming my pussy, but that is all I can feel.

I have an explosion of energy, and I am blinded by the suddenly bright lights and a feeling of euphoria. I feel myself scream, but I hear nothing. My body is shutting down all functions. All I feel is a quiet calm and joy.

+++++

Brian's point of view:

I scream as I am pumping wad after wad of cum into my gorgeous wife. She has no clue. She has frozen in mid scream and slowly loosens up as she started to collapse. I am still shooting cum into her as her body goes down. I have Kim by the hips. I let go and grab her body as it's falling, allowing her head to fall back into my body where I can cradle Kim as the last of my cum is painted on her back.

I look around, and everyone else is silent and staring at me. What did I do? Did I hurt Kim? I check her neck first to make sure I didn't snap it. I check her breathing, her pulse, I am frantic. Mom grabs my arms and looks deep into my eyes. I see complete love there for me.

Mom whispers, "She's ok, it was just a hell of an orgasm. She'll wake up in a moment. Take deep breaths."

In a normal voice, I say, "Penny, Mary, everyone, I think we are done for the night. Why don't you each grab a cabin and finish up."

The two get dressed, and soon their dates follow them putting their clothes back on. They leave without saying a word. Both Mary and Penny look disappointed. It will be a while before they talk to me. I embarrassed them, and I was selfish. The way the night was going, each of the women would have been shared. But the thought of another man taking Penny set me ablaze with the desire to take Kim. I sit in shame now. Kim had a chance to experience a night of fun, and I ruined it.

Quiet and shy Connie tries to cover herself as she gets up and walks to me. I look up at her to take my abuse for what I did to her daughter's and Penny's boyfriends and ruining the night. Sure enough, she slaps me hard in the face. I see it coming and take my punishment. She is mad now, I don't even try to defend myself.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers