The Rescuer Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

They don't want to kill me, at least not yet, they want to wear me down. This is not good, not good at all, it's a fantastic plan. Roscoe takes off the rope and gag on his own after I free his hands. He hands me a letter and a package. The letter reads, "This treat is a bit sweeter than the others. Open the box." I open the small box and inside is a "Heath" bar, my all time favorite candy bar. I love these things. Mom must have had some stashed away somewhere. Had I known we had some, I would have eaten it long ago. I take my time enjoying the hard toffee that is inside. After I finish the candy bar, Roscoe hands me a second letter.

I am amazed at how much effort they went to. Each letter is still done with magazine letters painstakingly cut out then glued to form words. It's like right out of a movie where someone is ransomed. I guess I find it cute that they would care enough to assemble this entire ... thing. I have no idea what you call this. I am still conflicted. How do two guys assemble all of this in one day? My family seemed reasonable all day. Yet the explosion and the stunts have been mild if not down-right dangerous and risky. This is like a puzzle within a series of puzzles.

Roscoe hands me the next letter and hesitates while giving it to me. He doesn't want me to take it. I see the pain in his eyes. That scares me more than anything yet. This confirms that this is not mom's doing, this is real. Holy shit, what the hell have I got myself into?

I look Roscoe deep in the eyes, "I have to do this, I can live with the risks. I know they are wearing me down. I love all of you. I have risked my life for people I didn't know. I will undoubtedly risk everything for people I love. We hug hard, and then we shake hands. However, this isn't a typical handshake. In the palm of his hand is a dog whistle. I cup my palm, accepting the whistle and then bring my hands to my mouth so I can warm my hands. I blow two long blows followed by two short and then two more long blasts. That alerts the dogs to danger.

I open the letter, and it's another instruction. This one is straightforward, "Don't rock the cradle." Oh shit, the children! I turn around and run for the horses.

I give instructions, "Roscoe is cold and needs attention. Bring him to the house, I will be in the nursery, DO NOT FOLLOW ME! Go down into the cellar where it is safe."

I make the horse run, no longer caring about either of our safety. Quickly I am in the house and panting for breath. I run up the stairs and down two hallways to the nursery. The door is already open, and the lights are dimmed. All the children are sleeping. I notice that the twins are both wrapped up and sharing a crib. I look over at the other crib, and it is stuffed with mom. Her knees are up against her chest, and she is bound head to foot in rope. She has a gag and tape across her mouth. It's clear that she has and still is crying. She may be in pain. I hear a light buzzing, possibly a vibrator. Oh my, to be helpless with a vibrator inside of you, she must be on the edge of madness by now.

My instincts tell me to pick her up, but experience tells me that is the last thing I should do. Gently I get down on the floor and look under the crib. As expected, there is an explosive device. However, unlike the others, this is a sophisticated device with a timer and motion sensors. I can't see everything because the explosives cover most of the device. Interestingly, they allow me to see the motion detectors.

Again, I disable the bomb by pulling the wires out of the explosives. However, this seems too simple for the extra complexity that they added. There must be more to this task, it's too easy. I run downstairs and get two plastic bags and fill them with ice. I return running directly to mom. I have six ice cubes in a bag. I first hold the bag to the motion sensor, and it freezes the liquid in the sensor. Now I tape it in place. I repeat this on the other sensor. Once done I check the other cribs. I find no devices. I pick the babies up one by one and carry them to the basement with the others.

Now that they are out of danger, I try to lift mom straight up. She is tied to the crib which is funny because she is so large compared to the tiny crib. I whip out my Leatherman's knife and cut her free. I lift mom up and out of the crib. There are quick releases on mom, so I use those to free her. Immediately, she thrusts two fingers into her pussy and pulls out a pudgy little vibrator set on low.

Mom then throws it at the garbage can. In a move of frustration, she whips off the tape and gag followed by taking a deep breath.

Mom is animated, "You'd better kill those two mother fuckers."

She hands me an envelope that she retrieved from a bookcase. Then she gets down on the floor and into doggie position. She had already removed her shorts and panties to retrieve the vibrator.

The envelope reads, "The whore has needs, fulfill them." Geeze, like I didn't see this coming. As I am reading, mom has turned around and is unbuckling my belt and the buttons on my jeans. I shoo her hands away.

I am frustrated, "I can do this myself." I unzip myself and narrow my legs, making it easier to pull down my pants. Mom quickly pulls down my boxers. As my boxers hit the floor, I feel a mouth envelope my cock. She doesn't do a standard blowjob, this is more like pre-lubing me for easy entry. After some messy slobbering on my cock, she pulls off and turns around, presenting her ass to me. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

I ease myself to my knees and slide into mom's rectum. She probably thought I would warm up on her pussy to get more lubrication, but I am in a rush. My three loves are still out there. I know mom and dad like anal, that allows me to thrust in quickly. Speaking of fast, that is what I am doing to her ass. I am quickly and forcefully fucking her in the ass. To help her out, I spank her butt cheeks a few times.

Mom loves every second of this. Her body is trying to match mine. She thrusts her ass back as I am thrusting forward creating some fantastic body slamming. She has no problem with my size while I stay fast which is what I do. As I run dry, I pull out too far and then ream her pussy a few times. That earns me a moan each time. I am going way too fast for her to resist me. Mom typically slows down to extend the session, not tonight. She does nothing to slow her pleasure. That concerns me.

As I pump in and out of her fine hole, I am struck at how much she loves me. I know she would love nothing better than to extend this for hours. However, that would endanger the others, and she could not live with herself if that happened. She allows me to go faster, she will get some fun now, and much more later. This is all about accomplishing a goal.

As far as goals go, this one isn't half bad. Poor mom was on edge from the vibrator consuming her. Therefore, it doesn't take long for her to orgasm. I usually wipe a woman out, and they pass out and scream. This one was nothing special. She couldn't enjoy it as much as she often does. She does roll over and with a smile beaming on her face. I quickly race to the washroom to clean up.

As I exit the washroom, mom is standing in the doorway with another envelope, and she hands it to me. Inside is the world's easiest clue, "Woof. No horses, we don't want to endanger them. You have twenty minutes or boom."

I yell at mom, "Cellar, now. Stay there and don't come out. They're watching the house. There are more than two, I have seen them." Mom has a look of horror on her face. She starts crying again. "Hey mom, I will be fine. I figure another two hours. My guess is backup is on the way, and I still have the dogs on my side. I have guns around the forest if needed. Right now, I'm playing their game. I need to give my friends time."

As I am running out of the house and up the road to the dog compound, I am worried. George is gone, and some stranger is probably in change now. I don't know if the Americans even watch me anymore like they used to. I don't know who the base commander is. There is an excellent chance they aren't watching my back. I am not worth satellite time anymore yet alone watching the infra-red for strangers in the woods.

Because of the warning I gave out, four dogs are with me now. Rocky and Runt lead the way, I know there are two more behind me. My biggest problem is that other than Rocky, these are house dogs. They have not been on missions or trained with me like the work dogs have. Rocky has experience of course, but the others only have Mary's training. As we near the buildings, there is a lot of barking in the barn where the dogs are kept. The lights are out, the heat is out, and all the dogs are barking like their life depended on it. They are whipped up into a frenzy. I have no idea where Mary is, but I am sure Mary is here. As I am running into the barn, I go straight to the office. I am still running when I launch my body at the door as I yell, "Kill!"

Inside of the office is a terrified man who is blowing a dog whistle into the microphone. I have never seen this man before. Fuck, that is a horrible sign. Rocky and Runt immediately attack the man and are mauling him as I get up and looking for a weapon. I don't see one. That was smart of them. I pull the man up, and while he is off balance, I literally try to kill him with a punch to the face. That hurt me, but it was very satisfying. He wobbled and then fell to the ground unconscious.

I tie the man up with the rope and leashes we have around. I wanted access to this room so I could use the cameras to see where Mary is. Stall fifteen. I can smell something, it feels heavy in the air, like a burning smell. It surrounds us. I throw a dog leash at the cages, and sure enough, all the lights blink, and I see sparks by the metal clasp.

Time is running out. I toss a rope up into the rafters then climb up. I then tie off the line above Mary and drop down to her. She can walk but her hands are bound, and her mouth is taped shut. There is a bomb in the room showing three minutes. This one is easy to diffuse. I pull the wires out of the sticks of explosives and touch them to the wires of the cage. That killed the device, overloaded it with electricity.

I am handed a note, "This is the last time you get to fuck her after we kill you each of us will take her daily. Right now, use the provided motivation and fuck her doggie style."

Mary is sniffling and crying. I hold her tight and then start removing her pants and panties.

Mary says softly, "They can hear and see us. You must cum in me."

I look at Mary with my best hurt expression, "Oh fuck me. Why do I always get stuck with the beautiful women?"

Mary smiles and pulls down her panties. She is wearing a dress, I can push it up for access. I once again am taking off my jeans today and then slipping down my boxers. Mary doesn't even bother looking. She knows what I feel like. As I stick my cock up her pussy, she winds me up for a quickie. Nothing makes me cum faster than dirty talk. I do appreciate her speeding this up, I will use less energy.

Mary says softly, "Oh fuck this is good. You are so much bigger than Jim. You hit the farthest reaches of my pussy. I love the way you quick fuck me. Oh, fuck this is good."

How can she even talk? I am thrusting into her about as fast as I can. Ideally, I don't go my fastest and use up all my energy. I am sure Mary has worked that out. She isn't one to talk usually. Tonight, she is a chatterbox.

Mary continues, "I'd say I'd forgotten how long and thick your cock is, but I never did. I lay awake at night dreaming of this moment where you loosen up my pussy so I can't feel men with small dicks like Jim. Oh my, how I missed you. You can't believe what you are doing to my pussy and me. Jim never got me this excited. My pussy never produced this much fluid. You can see it dripping from my dirty cunt."

I move to my fastest gear, I am close. Mary wants to talk but can't due to the extreme pleasure she is receiving from me. She is moaning up a storm from her enjoyment. I am hot and sweaty, I am working way too hard, this is taking lots of energy. Too much. It is very nice though. I can feel my shaft sliding in and out of Mary. I don't know why, but she was always the best fuck. I can almost feel the walls of her vagina sliding over my cock. Add that, plus the speed, Mary's dirty talk, and I am almost ready to blow.

Typically, I do something to prolong the fun, I slow down, change the angle, something. It is weird when I do nothing to prolong the encounter. I am ready to blow, and I feel bad as I release my load into Mary. I feel like I cheated her. Typical Mary, she is quick to sense my feelings and envelopes me in a huge hug.

Mary hugs me hard and says to me, "It's ok. Once you free the others and get some sleep, we will do this right. You completed your mission, take this envelope and go."

I put on my boxers and jeans first. Now that I have my body covered, I open the envelope. They are again trying to show off their mastery of the written word. They can't. They've hand drawn a picture of a horse. Now, this is no ordinary drawing, this looks like a child drew it. Not only do they not command the English language, but they can't draw worth a shit either. I show it to Mary. She laughs.

Mary says I am sure for effect, "It's amazing that they thought to bring a child with them to do their drawings. I guess they used up their crayons."

After I stop laughing, I whisper, "Mary, take your four best dogs and go back to the house. They're in the cellar, you know the code. Don't use the main trail. Take the long way around and use snowshoes. Trust me on this, it's crucial to your survival."

When Penny put in a wine cellar, she also slipped in a safe room. It's hidden, and we never tell people about it. I don't want them taking out Mary as I run to the stables. I am hoping this will make them run around a bit. If my guys are here, this will help them out. I still have not heard a helicopter. With the snow this deep, even with snowshoes, they won't get here quick enough.

They will have to be dropped off close. Either several helicopters are coming, or none will. I fear that none are and that is a big problem for me. With the extra man in the office, there are others here. Why? How many? How do I take them all on? They will eventually draw me out into the open. A bulletproof vest won't save me from a sniper. Without help, how do I survive?

I am now standing outside of the stables. Now that I have stopped running, frost is forming on my skin from the sweat. The barn door is partially open, and the lights are on inside. I walk up and pull the doors open. I see Penny at the far end of the barn. She is bound and has been beaten. She has blood running down her face and from both corners of her mouth. Standing in front of her is a mountain of a man.

The man says in his heavily accented voice, "It's about time you get here. Beating her is no fun."

The man has a knife in hand and shows off the long shiny blade. To my side is a stump for holding an ax. In it is a small knife, about half the size the man has. He is full of scars, probably a master knife wielder. My shoulders slump, I am a dead man.

I order the dogs, "Stay, sit." No need to get them hurt.

I look around and don't see any weapons other than a pitchfork but it's wood, and not sharp. Swell. Tears are running down my face, this is how it ends, with a knife in my heart. I am no expert with a knife. I have no way to level the playfield. He taunts me by motioning for me to come closer. Slowly I move and pick up the knife and then inch closer. I am in no hurry to meet my death.

That is the moment my life changed, it only took a moment, and it was just a soft sound. I hear a sound that is rapidly increasing in volume. It's not the familiar sound of a helicopter though. This is a jet airplane, and that makes me VERY happy as my friends are still watching over me. The volume rises and rises and rises. It's almost deafening when it momentarily goes silent. I cover my ears. There is a terrifying loud boom. A sonic boom to be precise. The American fighter jets will occasionally do a fly-by on the base or a group in the field. This sounded exactly like that. Damn, he is low. I knew to cover my ears, the other guy didn't. I get a flash of inspiration. I pull out my dog whistle and blow three long whistles. That means come here.

I order Rocky, "Howl."

Rocky has no idea why he is doing this, but I do. I just called every dog within half a mile. They will all come running. I am energized now, help is on the way. A fighter jet, probably American by the screech it makes, just did a fly-by, circles around, and is doing another. The Canadian air force has helicopters and transport planes. With as fast as he came back, this is an American fighter jet. I will bet my life there are helicopters nearby. Hopefully at least two helicopters and each will drop off two men, each in different positions.

The jet will be here for a while, to cover the noise. I take my Leatherman and throw it at the one lamp in the barn. It is now pitch black in here. Like we did earlier, I am going to think 3D. I would bet anything he is looking for me to be standing up and circling around him. I will go straight at him, but I will be crawling on the ground. With a jet fighter airplane low to the ground doing figure eights over our property, I can't hear anything. I need him outside in the moonlight.

I make my way back to Penny and drag her into the corner. I put her up on my shoulder AGAIN, and open the back door of the barn. I run out of the building with Penny on my shoulder. I call out to Rocky and Runt, my most reliable friends. They both catch up to me quickly, but hey, I am carrying a woman. The bad man has just cleared the barn and is chasing me. As I turn to look at him, he throws his knife at me. I see it coming, and all I need to do is move. Yet I can't. I am frozen in place surprised that he would give up his weapon. Because I turned, the knife hits me in the arm.

Oh fuck, that hurts. I drop Penny. The man catches up to me quickly and hits me in the face. I go flying from him hitting me so hard and being stunned from a knife sticking out of me. It's like my brain shut down and I am in shock. I go down. I do have enough sense to say, "Kill."

It's silent now. I am laying down in the deep snow, and an ugly man is now standing over me with a huge smile on his face. I hear some light thumping. That brings a smile to my face which makes his fade away. He still has no idea he is about to die. He is way too slow to respond to a dozen attack dogs mauling him to death.

I never looked at what the dogs did. They eventually just stopped. I picked up Penny again and start walking back to the house.

Weakly, Penny says, "I have an envelope for you."

I smile at her, I don't need to read it, I know how these assholes think, I will find a picture of a red cross inside. She looks at me in amazement. Inside the clinic, I will have no friends. It takes a long time to carry Penny to the house and then to the cellar. They will care for her. Mom and Mary are concerned about the blood leaking from my arm.

I smile at them, "I'm on my way to see Kim. I think I'll have her look at it."

I get several hugs, and they wrap part of dad's shirt around my knife wound. It doesn't hurt as much anymore. I am run down and tired. I don't even look for traps, I just walk in, and the outer room has lights on. I stumble into the first exam room, it's lights are on. Laying on the table with her legs up in stirrups is Kim. She is bound and gagged. There are several boxes in the room. The monitor that has typically medical charting software running on it, instead has the face of a man I now hate.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers