The Rescuer Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Both Kim and Mary get up off the bed.

Kim is happy this morning and uses her sing-song rhyming voice to say, "Breakfast is in an hour. I expect you to take a shower."

Mary picks up the story, "You two stay in bed. No need to give any head."

Mom is now in the doorway with a huge smile, "I expect you to fuck Penny. This is sure to be the first of many."

I am no poet, but I am inspired, "Please, leave me to my lesson. Penny needs a nice long session."

DeeDee gathers the cooks, "This is a nice day. Let's leave them to play."

I hear giggling and laughing as they walk down the hallway. Penny rolls on to her back, bringing me with her, so I am on my hands and knees. She puts her finger vertically across my lip.

Penny is soft in her delivery, "Enough talking. He was a good-looking man but not anything close to you. He never loved me, and nobody ever will love me like you do. Mary knows this to be true as well. I always thought you liked me. I never appreciated how you do truly love me, good and bad." She said the 'and bad' as Nakita. "I understand everything now. DeeDee will leave for Greg. You love the memory of her husband more than you do her. Let her go. Greg is a good man and will take great care of her.

"What I need now is to feel loved. I've felt affection from you, but I never realized it was love. I do love you. I want that from you. They gave us an hour, you've got forty-five minutes to make love to me. I am not going down there smelling of sex and sweat."

My orders are clear, they make sense, I understand fully. I execute the orders as described to me. I am being dominant and show my manliness. I bend down and make Penny scream as I nibble on her pussy lips. Ok, it is a back and forth of nibbling gently and licking her lips. My hands are feeling her breasts for soreness. If she shudders, I will know I hit a soft spot. I find none or she is so engrossed by my oral actions that she doesn't flinch at my touches.

As I move gently around on her lips, I am lightly smashing nipples between thumb and forefinger. Every squeeze of both nipples causes a small jolt in her body. I know from experience these are small orgasms. She loves when I do this to her. My tongue slides up and down the outside lips, teasing her to a quick orgasm this time. Since it was so fast, I owe her more. She will have none of that.

She hooks her hands in my armpits in an attempt to lift me. Obviously, that won't work; however, I humor her, and I give in. She wants what Kim gets. Today, she finally gets it all, my love and affection. I enter Penny boldly but not a quick lance that could rip something. I am firmly in charge, she surrenders her body to me. I can do anything I want right now. I love this woman as well.

I select a slower pace than Penny is used to. I chose just slower than Kim's pace. Like this, she should feel the veins of my cock run along her velvety smooth pussy walls. I love this pace as I can feel her pussy trying to smother my cock. Her sheath tries to keep my cock inside and swallows me up quickly as I return.

Her body is so perfect. She has broad shoulders that support her massive and surprisingly perky breasts. It then tapers down to her narrow waist before flaring a little for her tiny bubble butt. Her body has changed since knowing me. She has put on a few pounds since we eat much better than she did at the castle. That has done nothing to hurt her beauty. If anything, it has improved it. She doesn't look like a skinny teen anymore. She tends to wear ponytails more because she knows I like the look.

In and out, I am like a car engine, running along at a perfect and consistent speed. The ideal time to screw up the rhythm. I sway to the right for a few strokes and then come back to the middle for several strokes of my cock. I swing to the left and then go back to the center. I get a few moans from my antics.

Now that I think about it, Penny is very calmly taking this in. No talking, shouting, or deep breathing. She is remarkably calm. The most significant difference is the huge smile on her face. This isn't like anything else. For the first time, I think she feels loved and is happy with her life.

For thirty-five minutes I pound her body with my meat stick. Randomly I move side to side or away to change the angles. Penny for her part uses her hands to trace my chest and muscles. Taking time to outline each wound and scar. She is learning every detail of my body.

At thirty-five minutes, I slowly start picking up speed. My hair is wet and matted to my body. My deodorant has failed, and I am starting to breath harder. Penny is still picture perfect, enjoying her time. I can feel the beginning of the end. Unlike last night, I want to prolong this, and I will fight hard to last longer. However, I also need this to end, so I speed up. Significantly.

Penny's eyes pop open, "I was on the verge of sleep. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I have never been in a better place. This was so special, thank you. I love you."

I am taking in her slender body. My hands are now on her hips. Not to hold her in place, no, they are helping me pull in and out of her body quicker. I am not using force, she has enough bruises for a while. This is all about the need for more speed. Faster.

She has the look of serenity on her face while I am the beast. I am sweaty, hairy, smelly, and muscular. Somehow, this is something she likes. I will never understand women. Maybe I am just a good cock to her. Whatever, she is happy, and I am thrilled to be enjoying this so much.

The end is near. I am grunting and concentrating on a valve in the off position. The inevitable finally happens. I feel my body coiling up as the ejaculation is moments away. Finally! It springs forth, and a rope of my white colored cum is shot into Penny's core. Penny moans as the feeling of cum is shot into her womb. I use another hard thrust to shoot the second rope into her body. Another hard-thrust shoots yet another string of cum into her now trembling body.

Before I get off another rope, Penny screams like a banshee forcing me to pause at her haunting scream. I know it's one of happiness, but it seems to be from her soul. She is asleep now on the bed. I shoot rope numbers three through seven into her body, without her knowledge. I fall to the side, exhausted. I pull the comforter over us so we can snuggle closely and I hold her tight. It's just a few minutes before she is awake. Penny is an all-new woman now. She is grinning at me big time, she has energy and is ready for a shower.

She rolls off the bed on the opposite side and then pulls at my arms to leave the bed. I swear she dragged me into the shower. There, I am scalded with hot water until I turn it down. The hot water feels great on my fatigued body. I have been through a lot in the last twenty-four hours. Penny massages every part of my body and uses a body wash, so I am presentable.

She dresses me in a flannel shirt and a pair of jeans. Everyone else is already sitting down for breakfast. There is a mountain of food on the table, and everyone looks hungry. Now that I am here, DeeDee has an announcement.

DeeDee is using a commanding voice, "Everyone is to stay inside today. Greg is on his way and is bringing a crew to clean up the mess. It's very likely that I'll leave with him. I've cherished my time here. You have helped me heal and see the light so that I can move on. You may not be aware, but I selected George over Greg previously. It was a good decision and one I'll never regret. This is just beginning a new phase of my life."

Mom is next, "Now that it looks like we're back to our wonderful basic family "unit," we're going to need someone to help care for the children. Kim is pregnant again, and we need to start thinking forward, to schooling."

Did I hear that right, Kim is pregnant again? My smile grows at least twice the standard size. I'm going to be a daddy again. How cool. Kim has a look of satisfaction on her face. I notice that Penny and Mary also have a look of contemplation on their faces. Here we go again. It's a good thing I'm sitting down.

The End.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers