The Research Institute Pt. 07

Story Info
New research; how to help women lactate.
3.8k words
4.42
5.1k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
235 Followers

Mark Wilberforce was working from home, his mother Janet's home. She was delighted to have him with her.

It was mid-morning and Mark sat hunched over his computer; he was working from home at the behest of the company.

'Hi,' his mother's voice rang out.

'You're bored, I see,' he responded.

'Not at all, I wanted to see what work you do, what you're researching, I want to be able to tell all my friends about my son's research.'

Mark loved his mother; he'd wake up in boarding school when he was younger wishing she would suddenly, unexpectedly appear, but it was only matron, always matron. His mother did not realise how pleased he was to be able to spend time with her, in her home.

'After all you are the youngest biologist with a doctorate.'

'Please, promise me you'll never refer to me, or call me "doctor", in front of your friends.'

'Of course not, I'd never embarrass you.'

'Here then, but don't be embarrassed, okay?'

He turned the monitor so she could see what he was looking at. She gawped.

'Oh. You're having me on, that's porn, isn't it?'

Mark breathed a deep sigh, 'no, if it was do you think I'd show you?'

'Well, it looks like porn.'

'It's not porn, it's a woman's breast, look, the CEO pulled all of us into his office a week ago, our rival company, the one doing artificial breast milk, you know, that lady, Mrs Blackwell, it's based on her milk, well that's over twenty years ago, and they haven't moved on. Anyway, he said we had a day to come up with something innovative, and I did. Hence, he's given me carte blanche to run this project, that's what I'm doing, and because he doesn't want it to get out, I'm working from home.

His mother looked relieved, 'Do you want to come down for a coffee, give you a break, you can tell me more about your "project".'

Mark thought this was a good idea, he run it by his mother, 'yeah, I need a break.'

'I'll call you when it's done.

He turned the monitor round; he had clinical studies of a woman's milk-filled breast. ''Suppose it could be interpreted as porn", he mused.

A few minutes later and 'coffee's ready.'

He jumped up and made his way down to the living room.

'Have you found a lady who has got better milk than the other company?'

'No, I suggested a totally different angle and the CEO wants me to run with it.'

'Oh, and what's that?'

'You breastfed me right.'

She nodded.

'You always said, I wasn't weaned until I was about five, or something like that.'

She remembered it very well, she still got pleasure, in her mind she often reminisced about when she was a young wife and mother. She felt a slight light-headedness, as though she could float.

'You used to come up to me when I was resting on the swivel/rocking chair. In the afternoon I always sat and did some reading, you'd toddle over and stop, throwing any toys you had to one side, leaning on the arm, I'd ignore you for a minute or two and you would wait patiently, "and what do you want I would ask". You'd point to my breasts then rest your face in your hand. I'd try to look stern at you, but I couldn't. These, I'd ask, and I would take out both breasts, you'd nod your head up and down, a big smile on your face, which one, I always asked that, you'd think for a second and point, then I'd lift you up and sit you on my lap and you would latch on. I would continue to read my book.'

Mark was not in the least embarrassed by this revelation, his memories lost in the mists of time. He needed to know more about breastfeeding and who better the woman who suckled him. 'Why did it stop, did you run out of milk?'

'No, it carried on, even when you could speak, the first words you ever spoke by the way was, guk, it meant "I want to suckle".'

Mark couldn't quite connect the dots together on that one, guk sounded like suck, he supposed.

'Sometimes, when you were older, I'd oblige by letting you open my blouse, your little fingers undoing the buttons, slowly, and with such care, the concentration on your face was a joy to behold, then you'd undo the front of my nursing bra, exposing the nipple, then you'd play with it for a minute or so, your face showing you were absolutely entranced, and then, when a small drop of milk appeared, you'd suckle. You would do it standing up.'

She had a beatific smile on her face, wallowing in nostalgia.

'It's funny, you've brought it all back to me, I was quite demanding.'

'Not at all, you were always curious,' she replied defending him, 'it's the same curiosity that made you the scientist that you are.'

They sat in silence, drinking their coffee, each mulling over what had just been discussed. Mark with an unwanted erection.

'So, if you're not going to make a better artificial milk, what are you doing?'

Mark snapped out of his daydream, 'we're looking into producing a pill that allows a woman to stop and start producing breastmilk, in a controllable fashion, we have these pills licenced for a different purpose, we merely adjusted the dosage, now we also have a pill that a woman can take to stop the production of milk. The thing is, there are an awful of older woman who babysit their grandkids, they do it to allow the mother to go back to work, do you agree.'

'Yes, but I don't see where this is going.'

'Mothers who need to return to work still want their kids breastfed, but think of the hassle they have, pumping their milk, packaging it, and all the other stuff, it's a strain and time consuming.' Mark sat back and looked at his mother.

'So.'

Mark explained further, somewhat reluctantly, 'if the grandmother can breastfeed the grandchild, think of all the potential customers, the baby gets fresh mother's milk, it's within the family, it's fresh.'

'You already said that.'

'Well, yes but okay, I'm not in marketing,' slightly exasperated by being sidetracked. 'The thing is we have a formula that will allow women of all ages to breastfeed, they can turn it on and off, almost like it's on tap, also stop taking the pill and the milk stops within a day or two, but that's not good enough, we're going to get it down to hours, using a "stop" pill, hours not days, think of the convenience.'

His enthusiasm was contagious. Her mind taken by the fact it was her son who'd come up with this brilliant idea.

Mark sat back, he felt exhausted, his mother was really a good person to run ideas by, she always looked on the black side of things, pessimism was her stock in trade.

'If this is as good as you stay, why don't mothers use it, the "stop" pill I mean?'

'Because the mothers who want to give their babies breastmilk, can use their mothers, or mothers-in-law to act as surrogate feeders. They can then take the pill and resume feeding of a weekend, for instance, it's a win-win situation.'

She looked away and then back at him, 'you know, your father used to suckle me, the more you both suckled the more I produced, I was wearing out breast pumps when he was working away, as soon as he got back from his travels, he went straight to the fridge, woe betide me if he didn't find any of my milk in there, he made milkshake with it.'

Mark had nothing to say, things weren't too good between his parents

'I think we'll target grandmothers, mothers and women who want to sell human breast milk, we emphasise they have total control, hopefully people will work out for themselves that anyone not just mothers can use it.' He was the optimist in the family.

'It seems a mad idea, but I can see the attraction of it, professional babysitters will jump at the chance, what an excellent way to placate crying babies, stick a nipple in their mouth better than a comforter.'

Mark nodded his agreement, he was taken aback by his mother's enthusiasm, professional babysitters, why hadn't he thought of that.

'We've got to run trials, you know, a group of women in their thirties, and forties and older.'

'What do you need to know?'

'How much a woman can produce for a certain dosage, it's similar in composition to one of the birth control pills, what side-effects will it cause if any. There's just so many things to consider.'

'Have you advertised for volunteers?'

'No, we've got some of the guys giving it to family members, they can monitor them hour by hour, minute by minute virtually. Find out any problems without publicity.'

'Wow, Mark, that is fascinating, erm, can I volunteer?'

'You're not a grandmother so you've got no-one to feed, unless dad is around?'

'Hey, I fed you for five years, maybe I can advertise myself as a babysitter.'

'No, it's got to remain clandestine.'

'Of course, okay then, let's state the obvious, I can feed you.'

Mark was surprised at her suggestion, 'I can't think of a better arrangement, you can compare it to when you first breastfed me, he looked at her, 'it could mean some intimate, even embarrassing moments, do you think you can cope.'

She stood up, Mark thought she was going to walk away but instead, 'is this the sort of thing you meant?' Removing her jumper, undoing her bra and exposing her breasts.

'A simple yes or no would have been sufficient,' he pointed out, 'are you, er, going to put them back?'

'No, you might as well get used to it,' and with that she jiggled her breasts, almost in his face, 'when do we start?'

Mark went upstairs and came back down with an envelope, 'they're not properly packaged but I have some loose ones, she reached into the proffered envelope and took out a pill, 'do I swallow or mix it with water, what?

'Swallow.'

She did so and then, 'what next?'

'Photographs, I'm off to get the camera.' Mark took some photos of her breasts, 'I have to feel them for firmness, I told you it could be embarrassing.'

Her answer was to jiggle them in his face, again, 'have a feel, let's get this show on the road.'

'Blushing slightly, he took hold of both her breasts, one in each hand, feeling them gently, there's other things to check, such as leakage, I think if a woman starts to leak, it'll prove to be the death knell of the project.' He was making list, next to "firmness" he'd written "leakage".

'If you can think of anything to add to the list, just say.'

'Okay, being firmer is a plus, but you don't want them to go up a size, people will wonder what's happening.'

He added it to his list, 'what about taste,' she offered, another factor to consider.

He scribbled away, 'how important is the amount you take, is it one pill, one litre?' She asked.

He looked up from his notes, 'you produced a litre?' He asked, clearly astonished.

'No, I produced a damn sight more, especially when I used a breast pump.'

Mark looked the distance, captivated, 'wow, we could find ourselves with mother's milk being sold in supermarkets, alongside cow's milk.'

"Dream on Mark", she thought, 'that's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?'

He shrugged, 'suppose you're right.'

Mark had returned to his combined office and bedroom, then an hour later he heard his mother's voice, 'Mark honey, I think somethings happening.'

Mark was up like a shot, almost falling downstairs, 'I can feel them becoming firmer.'

'Have they got bigger?'

'No look same bra,' removing her jumper, 'my cleavage is better though.'

Mark reached for his camera and took a photo, 'I'll need you to take them out.' He made it sound like a request, she reached behind her, undid her bra and threw it onto the couch, this was followed by more photographs. She found herself getting turned on, her labia were becoming moist, "it's just because I haven't had sex, or a man show such interest in me, for ages" she made excuses to herself.

She hoped Mark hadn't noticed, but he had, an increase in sexual libido was to be expected according to the company gynaecologist. He picked up on her quicker speech, increased breathing. 'Hey, imagine if dad was to walk in right now,' he half joked.

'There's no chance of that happening,' she said firmly, making no attempt to explain further.

Mark moved on, 'erm, the next thing is to check for milk, have you got a breast pump available?'

'No, of course not, it's been years since I made milk.'

'No problem, 'said Mark, and left to go into the kitchen, returning a minute later with a small collapsible stool, 'here stand on this.'

She did as he told her, she looked puzzled, Mark explained, 'this way I don't hurt my back,' and stooping only slightly took a breast in his mouth.

His mother gasped and arched her back, pushing her breast further into his mouth, her labia were more than moist, she closed her eyes, she was in heaven.

'Sweet, the milk's sweet,' he stopped, made a note in his book and placed her breast back in his mouth. 'Plenty of it too,' another pause, another note jotted down.

He looked at his watch, 'five minutes solid sucking and that's only your left breast, the good thing is the right breast is showing no sign of leakage.'

She was feeling light-headed, squeezing her thighs together, every pause and comment he made brought her closer to orgasm, she tried to stay calm.

Two minutes into sucking on her right breast she had an earth-shattering orgasm, it came without warning. Mark stopped, looking her in the face, 'are you okay?'

She could only nod, 'I am so sorry, I just lost control, I orgasmed.'

'Is that what it was, fantastic, another plus,' Mark was treating her solely as a test volunteer, not his mother, except for his erection, "that's bound to happen," he reconciled with himself, "anyone would get an erection in the circumstances.

'You've got nothing to be embarrassed about,' he told her, 'do you want me to stop?'

'Definitely not, it was great, and..... I'm not embarrassed, just unexpected,' she held her right breast in her hand, 'here, it's still got milk.'

Mark took his time, he wanted to think, if things went well, they could do this every day, maybe go further? He pushed that thought out of his head, 'if you're going to orgasm again let me know so I can make sure I've got hold of you.'

'Mark honey, you're so sweet,' she brushed his hair pulling him towards her, "we can do this every day if things go well," she thought, "maybe even have more orgasms, I need to wear better underwear, thick pantihose, everything big and baggy, and white, "I'm glad it didn't go any further," she thought.

Mark finished, 'I'm going to complete my notes while they're still fresh.'

'I'm going to shower.'

In his room Mark heard the shower, pictured his mother's breasts, so recently in his mouth, he brought himself off, simultaneously his mother was doing the same thing.

Mark showered and went downstairs, there was something different about his mother. She was sat on the couch with a flared skirt on that he'd never seen before, 'new dress,' he asked?

'You noticed, how nice, everything's new.'

She sat with one leg over the other, a shoe bouncing up and down as her leg moved to an unheard rhythm.

Mark stared, usually her hose thickened around the ankles, but as he looked, he realised she wore stockings, the fit was just too good.

She exhaled, as though she wanted to speak about something bothering her that was important. She stood up, 'for years now I've been dressing like a "frump", so I rootled through my dressing table and wardrobe and guess what I found, no don't bother you'll never guess,' all this delivered with machine-gun speed.

Mark made a note on his writing pad.

'See.'

And so, saying, lifted her skirt to show suspender tabs holding up a pair of stockings.

'What do you think?'

Mark showed her his writing pad and the note, "STOCKINGS" he'd written with the date and time against the word.

'Date and time? A bit pedantic, aren't you?'

Mark shrugged, he didn't want to tell her that she was damned sexy and elegant, and that he'd throw every taboo out of the window if only he could make love to her.

'Cat got your tongue,' she asked playfully.

He shook his head from side to side, clearing away his thoughts, 'never seen you like this,' then added hastily, 'looking so good I mean, anyway I can tell when a lady is wearing stockings, just look at the ankles.'

Janet looked down, 'Yes, you're right, I thought you'd disapprove, me being old enough to take part in your research and all.'

This bought Mark down to earth, 'is this the effect of the pill?' He'd leant forward, losing his erection, it had taken him only thirty minutes to recover from his own self-inflicted orgasm.

'I doubt it, I think having a man suck on my breasts had much more effect.'

Mark leant back relieved, his erection returning.

'So, what's going to happen, are you dropping out of the research?'

'Not if I can help it,' she smiled. 'You see, the way 'I'm looking at it I could join an internet dating club, choose someone nice to have sex with, or......'

Mark interrupted, 'I don't think that's a good idea, even if you meet a guy that you like, he's going to want sex and he's not going to spend too much time being courteous, he's on a dating site for sex. I don't want you to be harmed, I'd never forgive myself.'

Janet had sat back down on the couch and leant forward, legs crossed, hands around her knees, her flared skirt not quite covering her thighs, a glimpse of white thigh.

'Okay, Mark asked, I jumped in there before you'd finished, what were you going to say after the "or"?'

'Well, I wasn't actually going to say anything, I'm afraid what's in my head is just too weird, and embarrassing, but' Janet blurted it out, 'why can't we do it? We just orgasmed, we're adults, we spent a lot of our lives apart, what with boarding school and us moving from one military base to another. I'd love to be closer to you, emotionally, lovingly.' She stopped speaking looking at his face for a reaction.

She expected Mark to look bewildered at least, but he just looked at her, 'I've always had the wrong feelings about you, taboo feelings to be honest, and I've got an erection, had one nearly all day.'

'Then that means the decision is out of our hands, come with me and suck my tits, it's okay to say tits, isn't it?'

'It sure is,' he responded, 'let's get into the action before we come to our senses.'

Mark turned her round, unzipping her dress and letting it fall forward off her shoulders, kissing her neck, his hands moved up to her bra, his nimble fingers withdrawing her breasts from their cups. He turned her round, lowered his head and placed his mouth over her right breast, his tongue running around the aureole then her nipple. His hands went down the back of her panties, see-through, white and a pattern. He squoze her cheeks, fingers moving further around and underneath, she wore high heels that were just the right height, his fingers discovered her wetness, slipping between her labia. She pushed back allowing him better access to her vagina.

Almost as an afterthought she reached down and unzipped him, she struggled to remove his penis, so firm and hard was his erection.

He moved her so she was almost sat on the table, she reached down to remove her panties and kicked them away. He manoeuvred her so the table took her weight.

'Hold your legs apart,' he instructed her, she rushed to comply.

'Can I help you to put it in?' She asked.

He smiled, I can put it in without using my hands,' he replied.

'Okay.'

He pushed the head against her labia, they opened to welcome him, and it went in all the way.

'Can we stay like this,' she asked, 'just for a moment.'

He kissed her, 'I can stay like this all night, I came earlier you know, after sucking your bre... your tits.'

She pushed him away slightly then pulled him back, she sighed with pleasure.

'It might be easier if I pushed in and out,' he suggested, 'tell me if the rhythm is right.'

Silently he pushed in, stopped checked he was in her vagina as far as he could go and then withdrew.

YYsguy
YYsguy
235 Followers
12