The Research Institute Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made small sounds, no words, well none that he could make out, sighs, groans and suchlike.

Mark enjoyed having his mother dependant on him, he was determined to outlast her.

Janet gripped him with her vaginal muscles, just as determined to make him come.

Thrusting in and out, her wetness increased, her legs parted even more as she adjusted herself on the table, his shirt rubbed against her nipples, they started to leak milk.

Janet felt his penis moving in her, her own son, this sent a shiver up her back, and she felt the onset of orgasm, his and hers. Mark was on tiptoe, attempting to push it inside her as he shot his sperm, wave and after wave until he had nothing left.

She could hardly speak, 'best orgasm I've ever had, thankyou Mark.' Her speech was slightly garbled as she struggled to catch her breath.

'It was fantastic wasn't it, I've never known such pleasure, I'll tell you now, I can't wait to recover and do it again,' he jiggled his penis against her clitoris.

'Oh, too much.'

Her leant forward and kissed her, 'let's just stay as we are, should we?'

'Until you shrink and slip out,' she moved her hand to grip the shaft, 'see, it's happening.'

Reluctantly he accepted the truth of what she'd said and allowed himself to relax and inevitably flop out.

'That's given me an appetite, how about you?'

'A liquid lunch,' Janet suggested jokingly.

'For afters?'

They went into the kitchen, clothing in disarray, and recovered over lunch.

12