The Research Institute Pt. 08: Lactation

Story Info
Mark enjoys working from home with his mother's help.
3.9k words
4.37
6.4k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

Mark was flying high, within six months of his project taking off he'd been made Vice CEO of the company, admittedly a small one, with two pay rises, but the esteem of his CEO was priceless.

Mark was sat in the most comfortable chair in front of his office desk, provided at great expense by an appreciative CEO. It had everything, adjustable height, sides that fell away an adjustable back and the strength to hold two people.

Mark's mother Janet was at that very moment sitting astride him while he made the necessary adjustments. She'd walked into his office with a coffee for him, it was now sitting on his desk growing cold. She was dressed in stockings, a garter belt and high heels, And nothing else.

'Show me how this "super" chair of your works,' she'd asked, he'd folded the arms down, undid his zip, removed his penis and guided her across his lap. She wanted her feet on the floor to give her control, she'd taken his penis inside her and waited for Mark to set the chair to the correct height.

The only other words she had spoken had been, 'which of my breasts are you going to empty first?'

Mark inspected both, one in each hand, she'd smiled, when she was breast feeding him all those years ago, she always allowed him to choose the breast, she was lost in this reverie when he placed his lips on the aureole of her right breast, pressing behind the nipple and almost immediately her milk gushed into his mouth.

Apart from the suckling he'd hardly moved, it was no surprise when after ten minutes of Janet rubbing against him, she began to orgasm, she was trembling, and he held her tight, all thoughts of his own orgasm gone, as she reached a climax, he gave a thrust, then another, each one giving her another though minor orgasm. So, wave after wave of decreasing intensity seemed to leave her exhausted. She slumped down, no longer able to support herself.

They stayed like this for a few minutes, when finally, she spoke, 'you've not had it yet have you?'

He shook his head, 'I'm quite happy as we are, for a few more minutes anyway.'

They sat in silence.

'I have dinner to prepare so we've got to come up with a plan,' she ground into him, 'would you like me to bend over your desk, I know men like it that way.'

In all the time they had had sex together they had only done it face-to-face, and now he was glad she had suggested this position, he'd fantasised about it enough.

'How do I suckle you when you've got your back to me?'

'Lower your super chair, give me room to manoeuvre.' He did as instructed, 'maybe next time, but you're right, I can't go round with one full and one empty. Once she was satisfied that he'd arranged the chair at the right height, she began to move up and down on his shaft.

He plunged forward, his lips round her left breast, he sucked with difficulty as she moved her body. 'You're like your father, he was above average as well.'

'How do you know what is average,' he'd reluctantly let her breast fall from his lips in order to ask her.

She grabbed her left breast and pushed it back into his mouth, 'that's a story for another day, as for now you've got work to do.'

He felt the smoothness of her vaginal walls, warm and moist, he felt the pressure build up, she sensed he was close to coming and speeded up, careful that she didn't overdo it and have him fall out at the crucial moment. During the last six months she had become an expert in this position and brought him off perfectly.

'Whew, that was terrific, how are you?'

'I wouldn't say no to another orgasm,' she told him, 'you did well to hang on as long as you did.'

She moved up and down on his penis, he glanced down at his shaft, gleaming with her lubricant. I'll tell you what, we can rehearse having sex with me bent across the desk, do you think you can stay hard enough long enough?'

'It's worth a try,' and so saying he lowered the chair, she stood on one leg and his penis appeared still reasonably hard. Unfortunately, this was followed by a huge amount of his cum.

She looked down at all his sperm staining his blue jeans, 'oops, sorry about that.'

'That's not happened before, how come now?'

'It's either the new chair allowing me to be directly above you, and gravity or,' she paused, 'it's from yesterday.'

She said no more and bent over his desk, 'best hurry,' she reminded him, put it in while it's still hard.

He took a look, took position and pushed it in, it was remarkably easy.

'Oh, am I that big, don't tell me I've got a big...,' her voice trailed off.

Mark decided he'd slide it in and out until it became too soft, 'no, I've had a few women in this position, and I've always noticed that it causes the vulva to open. This made her feel better, 'also your skin becomes a bit less elastic as we grow older.'

'I'm only in my forties you know.'

'Yes, but you've also got to realise that you've had a larger that average penis inside you for what, about twenty minutes, your labia are bound to take a bit longer to spring back, that's probably why it was so easy for my old cum to fall out.

She harrumphed but was otherwise placated by this explanation.

Mark felt as though he could keep up this steady rhythm all day long, his mother showed no sign that she'd had enough, but then the computer pinged.

Mark leant forward, pushing Janet further up onto the desk and pressed a button.

'Damn, there's a zoom meeting with our UK office, sorry I have to go in, we're using the conference room.'

He withdrew, she stood up, 'there's a lot of my lubricant on the front of your jeans,' she pointed to the offending mark.

'That's okay, I've got to shower and put a suit on,' he turned her around and kissed her on the lips, two or three hours max,' he assured her.

Three hours later Mark returned home with a skip in his step, Janet let out a sigh oof relief, 'it went well, then.'

'Yeah, something turned up quite unexpected, it seems we sent the "stop-start" pills to the wrong address, we thought the response was a mickey take but the Brits checked it out and then sent the response to us here in head office.'

'Tell me more about it, you can, can't you it's not secret I take it?'

'Sure, the name and the manor house have been redacted,' he put extra emphasis on the "manor house". Janet sat up, intrigued.

'We refer to her as Lady C, she is an aristocrat and lives in a genuine manor house, anyway here's her story.'

I received a consignment of your new product, it was obviously an error as the first thing I knew about it was when I opened the package and discovered what it was all about, however as I haven't produced milk for...., well never mind how long, I was tempted, and as is my nature I gave into it. The next day I was sat in the breakfast room with my husband Lord C, he stared at me somewhat suspiciously.

I looked down at my breasts, the objects of his interest.

He spoke saying you look different, can't put my finger on it.

I undid my blouse and removed my bra. Do they look bigger, firmer, what do you think?'

He replied, both.

I loved the way his Lordship noticed things, a new perfume, hairdo so I was not surprised that he noticed my bust had changed. I explained to him about your pills.

Are these pills experimental, are you okay?

I'm fine and they are not experimental, they've been around for a long time, and I'm fine, it's just that my breasts are full of milk, here have a feel. He reached over and ever so lightly touched the nipple and the aureole; a shining white drop of my milk appeared.

Should I, erm, try again see if there's anymore, how about I try tasting it, he asked, full of enthusiasm.

I gave a nod, and he shuffled across the floor on his knees to the chesterfield that I sat in by the window and placing his lips over the right breast took a huge suck and a slurp.

I had a sudden unexpected surge of pleasure through my body and vaginal area. Just then we heard a noise from outside, it was Robinson, the gardener.

How about we, well, give Robinson a different "bonus", I can call him in, and he can have one breast and I have the other, my husband is never ever anything but generous, especially when it comes to offering me to other men. I told him that I was agreeable and called him in. He took off his gloves, slipped off his garden boots and slipped on a pair of house shoes, specially left there for him.

Good morning your Lordship, and you milady, oh, goodness me. Robinson looked at my bare breasts he saw them on a regular basis but never quite like this, he then looked at his watch, 'it's still morning ma'am, too early for our afternoon tryst.'

Excellent choice of words Robinson, however we have something else in mind, his lordship quickly explained.

Mark turned to Janet, 'what do you think so far?'

'It's a bit like Downton Abbey though more risqué.'

Mark resumed his narrative, his lordship spoke, we, you and I, are going to have a feast of breast milk, I've already started with the right one, so you have the left.

Hardly had the words left his lordship's mouth than Robinson had his mouth, firmly clamped over my left breast and gorging on my plentiful milk supply. He managed to stop for a moment and suggested to his lordship that I stand on the coffee table which meant they didn't have to bend their backs to suckle on me.

Ah yes, you're right, much better.

So, there I was, stood on the coffee table, feeling all sorts of pleasure when two hands, one from each of them, went up my skirt, soon passing the stocking tops, fingers playing with my labia and then hooking into my waist elastic, my underwear was soon around my knees. They were endeavouring to place two fingers, each, inside me, four in all.

Mark looked across at his mother, he was a bit wary that she this might encourage her to want a threesome at some future date but went on anyway. She was sat down, eyes half-closed, dreamily seeing everything in her mind.

So, there I was, two men sucking on my breasts, four fingers stimulating my vagina and clitoris, I inevitably reached a mind-blowing orgasm, just as they drained the final drops of milk.'

Robinson asked, what next your lordship?

Oh, I think that's quite clear, and pointed to the breakfast table.

'I had to step out of my underwear, then was led over to the table, I needed their help as I was just a bit unsteady, I reached the table and bent over it, relaxing.

Are you going first, your Lordship, Robinson asked my husband.

No, no pulling rank here old chap, and took his lucky coin out of his wallet, it was an 1808 gold, half-sovereign, not in mint condition but clearly recognisable.

Heads I go first and tails you go second.

I turned around when I heard this, no wonder it's your lucky coin, when you word it that way, I admonished him.

Just my idea of a jest he explained laughing, and tossed the coin in the air, it landed on my bare back, I heard them both speak, "heads".

You first then your lordship, I was glad he was going first, I felt him slide into me, he has a distinct method, he was well practised and didn't use his hands to guide it in, it found it was in of its own accord.

He pushed it in deep then pulled it completely out, I could hear it as it slid in and out, it was making me gasp, and I still had Robinson to take, I was in heaven.

The head barged past my labia, all the way in, and then slowly pulling out, his lordship liked to watch my inner labia grasp his shaft, then he pulled out again, my labia losing the unequal struggle. After a few minutes of this teasing, he began to speed up, the head staying inside me, his hands grasping my thighs, and then he came almost lifting me off the floor.

He lay across me panting heavily, he stood up and his penis fell out, your turn old chap he said to Robinson. Now Robinson has a different technique to my husband, he puts it in with great care and doesn't remove it until he has come or wants me to change position, he's also slightly bigger than his lordship, that was the reason I wanted him to go second.

He kept a steady speed; he told me it was his "just below coming" speed, and kept it up until I began to orgasm, he went faster in response to my urging, and we both came together. His lordship applauded, I'd totally forgotten he was still in the room, I managed to gasp out, three happy people.

I was kept over the table while they investigated the state of my vagina, their fingers moving my labia, parting them to look inside, it's amazing how two men can produce so much semen, my husband commented, Robinson, ever practical said he would get a wash cloth from the bathroom and was back just as it was oozing out in long creamy strings of cum.

So, dear Research Institute, thank you for the error and may I join your group of volunteers, this report explains how sex is so much better, speaking from the woman's view of course, also we employ a chauffeur and it's his turn tomorrow, I have enough pills for a month but I would appreciate it if you could send more.

Many thanks etcetera, etc

'Well, that's quite something,' Janet remarked, 'hearing it made me feel quite randy,' she looked at Mark, 'yeah, me too.'

'I wonder how big the table was, I imagine a huge ancient oak table with hundreds of years of history.'

'You're probably quite right, they had huge tables in "merry olde England" there was an occasion when some Barons killed a King's lover by placing it on top of him and then standing on it until he expired.'

'What a horrible way to die,' Janet looked quite distressed.

However, Mark showed no sign of noticing, 'not half as bad as the King, it's believed he was bent over a table and a red-hot poker shoved up his anus and waved about, he died in agony.'

'I'm not surprised,' Janet harrumphed, 'how come it's only "believed" wouldn't he have a badly damaged anus?'

'No,' said Mark, really getting into his stride, 'they shoved a cow horn up first with the top sawn off, hence no marks, it was the screaming he made and his ruined intestines that convinced them.'

'I'm not sure I want to bend over a table after hearing that story, I feel quite squeamish.'

Mark looked down at his penis, 'you'd be there a long time, it's not red-hot, nor is it a poker, it's still quite soft.'

His mother unhesitatingly sank to her knees and within a second had it in her mouth vigorously sucking away.

Mark didn't know what to do with his hands but at least he knew better than to grab hold of a woman's head, apart from taking away her choice of action it messed up her hair.

His hands were alternately behind his back, on his head, his thighs and his mother sucked licked, ran her tongue over the head, lips moving up and down his shaft, and after what seemed like ages but was only a few minutes it jerked into life.

'Why don't I sit on your knee, that should speed things up?'

Mark took this as a good idea and sat down, his mother sat sideways on and then raised herself, 'can you put it in, do you think?'

After a few moments and contortions, Janet pronounced that it was inside her.

'I'm still not likely to come very quickly, not without a lot of effort at least.'

'I'll sit here as good as gold; you can look through your mail if you want.'

Mark reached across to his desk and selected a letter, 'this one is quite interesting', he said after perusing it for a moment, he could scan a page and get the gist of it, I'll read it out.

'Now, are we sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.' This is how his mother always started his bedtime stories just before he went to bed as a child, it seemed appropriate. Janet wriggled around, pivoted on his penis. No other reply was needed.

I am just writing to say how pleased I am to be able to take part in your research and how it has brought a new lease of life to both me and my husband. He started taking Viagra a few months ago, not for the obvious reason but because he had read in a newspaper it prevented the onset of dementia.

Unfortunately, it worked as it was meant to work and as a result, he was wanting to have sex far more often than we had done up to that point, however I had trouble trying to keep up with his increased libido. That problem was solved in an unexpected way.

I always enjoyed breastfeeding my children, my breasts, nipples etc responded to the stimulation which provided me with great pleasure, so when the chance came to take part in your research I jumped at the chance, I saw the advert in the pre-natal clinic when going with my daughter, she was told she was having twins. She was distraught as she couldn't see how she could stay home and breastfeed and go to work, her husband is overseas, he's a military man. I volunteered there and then to do the breastfeeding for her, after all it is in the family. She jumped at the chance, she would use your pills to enable her to feed at weekends and me to feed them from Monday to Friday, but it also meant she spent each afternoon with adults, she needed to converse with other adults which cheered her up immensely.

I figured my husband would jump at the chance to milk me, I started on the pills prior to my daughter giving birth so he had plenty of time to practice. He insisted on milking me by hand rather than using a breast pump, this turned out to be an excellent idea as he took much longer than a breast pump. Once we had established that I was producing more than enough milk for the twins he would suckle which took even longer than when he hand-milked me.

We settled into a pleasant routine once the twins were born, I could easily feed both at once which was amazing. After the first week my husband asked if I would enjoy it more if I wore a dildo or vibrator, I eagerly said yes. As soon as my daughter left for work I would open my legs and my husband would insert his fingers in me then when I was ready a dildo or vibrator, he would play with my labia and clitoris while two eager mouths tried their best to suck me dry, however I was more than able to cope and always have enough for my husband who brings me to the point of orgasm, his suckling me, when I am empty he has his penis inside me within seconds and I enjoy wave after wave of shuddering orgasms.

When the twins are weaned, my husband says he intends to sell my milk to one or two of his buddies, he says he may even allow them to milk me, so they know the milk is genuinely mine, I told him I would consider it providing I had control of who was going to milk me, they had to be single, we're retired so we know a lot of men who are widowers, the thought of providing nourishment to two or three men, especially ones we know I find exciting, I moisten easily these days and tend to wear sex toys even when I'm not feeding the twins. Life is looking up.

'Well, that sounds like a very satisfied customer.' Mark said to his mother who was squirming on his knee, she swivelled around slightly so she faced away from him, he placed his hand between her legs his fingers made contact with her clitoris, his other hand went round to her breasts, she pushed them together with her arms, and his fingers played with both her nipples. She came within seconds surprising Mark; he said nothing but wondered if the letter he had read out had proved to be the catalyst of her massive orgasm, and if so which part.

She slumped back, he held her on his knee, her hand crept down to his penis and stroked his penis and scrotum, most of his penis was still inside her waiting its turn. With a great release of breath, she leant forward, her weight transferred to his desk. Mark pushed back his chair and managed to stand up, his penis still inside her.

'That was some orgasm,' she complimented him, 'I like it when our thighs slap together she gasped out, 'yeah, I do as well, I also like the noise you make when I push it in and out, nice and squelchy.'

Yeah, I figured as much, are you ready for another?'

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers
12