The Research Institute Pt. 08: Lactation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, no I don't think so,' he pulled out leaving just the head inside her, then pushed hard and fast, she groaned, he did it again, this time her groan was louder, his hands gripped her pelvis, almost lifting her off the ground, inevitably she had another climax just as he was shoving his semen inside her, spasm after spasm until he relaxed, they were both spent.

Mark leant back slumping in his chair, she lay across his desk, Mark could see his semen leaking out of her vagina, her labia distended from accommodating his penis for so long. 'You're leaking,' he told her.

'Well, what goes goes up must come down, especially "cum".'

That evening they went out for a celebratory meal, she was resplendent in a black cocktail dress, black fishnet stockings and high heels, watched by many admirers. 'Do you think you'll be up to another session?' She asked towards the end of the evening while eating dessert. 'I have every intention of,' he replied, and so ended a splendid day.

12