The Research Project

Story Info
Sexual Research.
3.2k words
4.47
6.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John N. and I am in my late 60's and a widower. I am healthy with one medical problem...I don't ejaculate semen when I am having sex. I go to my Urologist, Dr. Margaret Dickerson regularly and check out fine except that I can't cum. On my last visit she told me about a research project she was working on and wanted to talk to me about it. This is that story.

*****

It was nine months ago that I visited Dr. Dickerson. She told me that she is doing a research study on exactly my problem. She then asked me if I would be willing to participate in the project. I asked her for more details and this what she had to say.

"Mr. N., you are a healthy man with one problem, basically you don't cum when having sex. I am doing research on fixing that problem for older men. It is a six month project, 2 hours a week at my office for six months. At the end of the six months, you will be paid $1,000 for your time and participation."

"What would I have to do?"

"Every visit you will be given a cream to massage into your testicles which should reactivate them to produce semen."

"Do I do that?"

"No. The cream will be administered by Rebecca, Becky my nurse, whom you have met when I've examined you in the past. She will examine you when you visit, run some tests and do some measurements and record them all for the project."

"That's all?"

"Not quite. At some point in time you will have to demonstrate if the cream is working."

"And how do I do that?"

"Basically, you will have to masturbate in front of Rebecca so she can see if you cum and if so, how much and with how much force. There will be a time towards the end, if things go well, that you will have to demonstrate in an actual situation if the cream works....you will have to fuck Rebecca to see if you cum."

"Look doctor, I don't mind jerking off in front of Rebecca, but fucking her..."

"Rebecca is completely on board with the project and knows what is expected of her. Would you like Rebecca to join us now?"

"Yes, I think that would be appropriate."

In a few minutes Rebecca came in the office.

Dr. Dickerson then said, "Rebecca, Mr. N. seems to be on board with the project but is uncomfortable with him fucking you. What are your feelings about that?"

Rebecca said, "For me, this is an opportunity to help older men with the problem. I am ok with whatever I am needed to do in order to solve this problem."

I looked at both of them and replied, "Well, I guess you can count on me. I'm in. When do we start?"

Dr. Dickerson said, "We can start next Wednesday, say 10:00 a.m. for two hours. Rebecca will give you a complete exam and take measurements. Then every Wednesday you will come here for more treatments and measurements. After one month you will masturbate in front of Rebecca to see if you cum and if you do, she will measure the amount of cum."

She continued, "Once you start cumming, we will increase the cream amount and the length of time to administer it. Then every two weeks you will masturbate to see if the supply of cum you shoot increases."

I replied, "Ok. I'll see you guys on Wednesday, 10:00 a.m."

Over the next few days I didn't really give it my much thought, except for the fact that Becky was going to be massaging the cream onto my balls, which was a pleasant thought.

Finally, Wednesday came around and I headed off to my first appointment. I arrived on time and Becky was waiting for me.

"Good morning, Mr. N. How are you?"

"Good morning Becky. How are you?"

"I'm fine, shall we get started? Follow me."

I followed her into a room in the back of the office. There was a small bed, comfortable looking chairs, a small table, a TV and some medical equipment.

"Mr. N., please remove all your clothes. I'll step out if you want."

"No need to Becky. You've seen me before."

I undressed and she had me get on the scale. Then she took my blood pressure and EKG. Then she picked up a tape measure and encircled my balls to get a measurement. As she was doing that, my cock started getting hard. I looked at Becky and apologized but she just smiled and told me it was expected and it was fine.

When she was done with all the technical stuff she had me lay on my back with my legs apart so she could start massaging my balls with the cream.

As I laid there, her hands felt soothing as she rubbed the cream onto my balls. She must have spent at least twenty minutes rubbing the cream on them. When she was done she told me to relax and she would be back to give me another treatment in 15 minutes. So, I just laid there naked waiting for her to come back.

Now, this was the routine we followed for a month then the day came when I had to jerk off in front of Becky to see if I could shoot some cum.

As soon as I got into the room, Becky had me undress and asked if there was anything I needed to help me jerk off. I thought about it for a second then said, "I wouldn't mind jerking off to the sight of your breasts."

She looked at me and smiled and replied, "Ok, but you better cum for me." With that she removed her top then her bra and her gorgeous White orbs fell from their constraint.

As I looked at her naked tits, my cock got hard and I started jerking off. It seemed like forever but soon I felt the beginning of my cock telling me it was ready to cum. A few more jerks and I told Becky I felt like I was going to cum and just then I felt like I was cumming but only a few small drops of cum appeared on the top of my cock.

Becky quickly moved over to get the cum and put it in a small container. Then she said, "Mr. N., that was terrific for the first time. Congratulations!"

I smiled and thanked her for her part. She just smiled back, then put her top back on without her bra. Then she said, "Mr. N., Dr. Dickerson is going to be really pleased."

"Becky, please call me John."

"Ok John."

For the next couple of months, it was more of the same. Every month I would jerk off and every month I shot a little more cum. Becky and Dr. Dickerson were extremely pleased with the results, as was I.

It was now the fifth month and every time I came, I shot out more and more cum, a significantly more amount. At this particular session, Dr. Dickerson joined us and I had to jerk off in front of her and Becky. However, for some reason, I just couldn't get hard enough to jerk off to cum.

After the doctor and Becky talked, the doctor said, "Rebecca tells me that she usually removes her bra to show you her exposed breasts and that helps you cum."

"Yes, doctor. That does help me."

"Well then let's continue that. Rebecca, please remove your bra for Mr. N. so he can jerk off and cum for us."

Becky removed her bra and my cock got hard and I started to jerk off. It wasn't long before I told them I was going to cum. Then suddenly my cock exploded and a ton of cum flew out of my cock and all over Becky's tits as she was standing in front of me.

Dr. Dickerson gasped, "That was unbelievable. You were terrific Mr. N."

"Becky, I'm so sorry I came all over your breasts."

"That's ok John. I kind of enjoyed it."

Then the doctor said, "Ok you two, next month you guys have to finish the project and Rebecca make sure you take all measurements and record all the necessary data or the results will be questioned."

"I'll take care of everything doctor."

Then the doctor left.

As soon as she left Becky gave me a big kiss, my cum dripping down her breasts.

"I'm so proud of you John. You were terrific. I feel like saving all your cum as a trophy."

I laughed and told her it was all because of her and I loved her for all her help.

Becky then said, "Now, next month your session will be at my house. You will arrive Saturday morning and leave Sunday night. This will be the big test to see if the cream works in real life situations."

"That sounds fine to me."

"Here is my address and phone number. I already have your phone number. Please be on time and you don't have to bring a lot of clothing. We will be inside for the time you are with me "

"Ok. I got it all. Thanks. I sure hope the cream works as good as it just did."

"I think it will John. I think this project will end very well. I look forward to our time together."

Saturday morning rolled around and I headed to Becky's place. It was a short ride and I got there on time. I rang the bell and Becky let me in. She gave me a quick tour and showed me to her bedroom where I would put my stuff for the next two days.

When that was done we headed to the kitchen for some coffee. Over coffee we discussed the next two days. She told me that she would continue taking measurements of my balls and had small containers ready for my cum samples. After we finished our coffee we went to her bedroom.

When we got in her bedroom, she said, "John, I want you to act like we are husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend, whatever you like but I need you to perform like we are lovers."

"I guess I can do that."

"Good. Let's get started."

It was then that I noticed she had cameras and recording equipment all set up.

We both started to undress. It was the first time I saw Becky completely naked. She was gorgeous at 5'5", maybe 125, dirty blonde hair, nice tits ( which I often saw), blue eyes and a smooth pussy. I'm guessing her age to be around 30.

We got in bed and we started making out. My cock got nice and hard and was pressing up against her as I started sucking on her nipples. This went on for quite awhile then I finally mounted her and easily slipped my cock in her cunt. As it slid in, she looked into my eyes and smiled.

"That's it John. Now fuck me until you cum."

And I did just that. In minutes I told her I was going to cum. As I fucked her harder and faster, she started moaning and then my cock exploded sending streams of cum into her.

"That's it John. I feel your cum shooting into me. God you came a ton. Pull your cock out so I can collect the cum."

I pulled my cock out and she quickly grabbed a small container and as my cum oozed out her cunt, she collected it as much as she could.

"John, that was amazing. That's the most cum so far."

We rested a bit and I told her I was ready again. She looked at me and smiled and said Ok.

This time we made out and I whispered to her, "How about a blow job?"

She looked at me, smiled and moved her mouth down to my cock. In no time at all she had her mouth wrapped around my cock, sucking it. It didn't take long when I told her I was going to cum. Her eyes looked up at me and just then stream after stream of cum literally filled her mouth as it oozed out the sides of her mouth. Even though she was supposed to collect my cum she had no choice but to swallow my cum.

She finally came up for air almost choking.

"John, what the fuck was all that? Where did it come from?"

I laughed and said, "I guess you did a great job with that cream."

"That was more cum than before...simply amazing. I have to document all this."

I rested as she recorded everything.

About an hour later she returned to the bed and said, "I think we should take a break for some food then we can continue."

I agreed with her and after a couple of hours we were back in bed.

We wasted no time hugging and kissing. Then I had her get on all fours and I knelt behind her. I slowly eased my well lubed cock into her ass. As I eased it in, she pushed her ass back to meet me. In a few minutes my balls were up against her. We rested for a minute then I started fucking her ass. God, she started moaning...her tits swaying back and forth. She was even fingering her pussy and inserting her fingers in her cunt.

"That's it John. Fuck my ass. You are such a good lover. Don't stop."

I let out a yell and I could feel my cum shooting out of my cock with a tremendous force. She squealed as each stream of cum filled her ass.

"John, leave your cock in me. Don't take it out. It feels so good. You filled my ass."

I kept my cock in for awhile then slowly removed it. My cum poured out of her ass like I never saw before. It was amazing. She hurriedly managed to get most of it in a container then she just fell back on the bed spent.

This went on the rest of the day and night and into the next day. Every time I came, I shot more cum than the last time and the force got stronger.

Finally the weekend was over and the following Wednesday I had my final appointment.

I waited a bit and Becky took me to Dr. Dickerson's office. After a brief wait the doctor came in.

"Well Mr. N., Rebecca gave me all the data and informed me of the results of the weekend. I now have a better understanding of how the cream works. You have been an excellent participant."

"Can you tell me what your findings are?"

"The cream that Rebecca massaged on your balls really works, however, it works too well. I am going to have to do much more testing to get the formula right. You see, it worked on solving your problem of not cumming. We know that it works. The problem is that every time you cum, you will cum more and more and with greater force. Eventually, that will subside to a normal cum amount and force."

"How long will this last?"

"I'm not sure."

Then she wrote something down on a prescription paper and handed it to me. I read it...23 Magnolia Lane, Rye and a telephone number. I looked up at her with a puzzled look.

"Mr. N., that's my home address and private telephone number. I would like to continue the study personally with you if you agree."

I looked at her and replied, "That is very nice of you. I think that could be arranged under one condition."

"And what is that Mr. N.?"

"Rebecca must still be part of the study."

She looked at me then called Rebecca on the intercom. Rebecca came in and the doctor asked her to sit down. Then she said, "Rebecca, I have asked Mr. N. to continue the study personally with me at my house. He agreed but under the condition that you join us. Would you be interested?"

Rebecca looked at me and replied, "If it is ok with you doctor, I would like to join you."

"Good, then it's settled. Rebecca, you and I will discuss the plan and then you can call Mr. N. so we can get this going immediately."

Then the doctor handed me a check for $5,000.

"Doctor, this too much. You said $1,000."

"Mr. N., I have to tell you that I was awarded a very large grant to continue this research project. It was the results of your participation in the project that made it possible for me to obtain funding. This check is just the beginning."

She continued, "Mr. N., trust me, you are going to earn every cent of it. Expect a call from Rebecca and please make yourself available to us on a regular basis."

That night I got a call from Becky who told me to be at the doctor's house the next night at 7:00 p.m. and expect to spend the night. I told her I would be there.

I arrived at the house and the doctor left me in. Becky was already there. The doctor left me to her bedroom with Becky right behind me.

The doctor instructed me to undress and as I undressed, Becky removed her clothes and the doctor removed hers.

The doctor was gorgeous. She was 5'7", maybe 130, nice full tits, red hair, green eyes and a small patch of red hair over her slit. I'm guessing she was in her early 50's.

We wasted no time in getting on the bed with me in the middle. They were both all over me, hugging me and feeling me up. I first mounted the doctor and slipped my cock in her cunt. I started fucking her as Becky was kidding me. It didn't take me long before I told them I was going to cum.

A few more thrusts and my cock exploded, shooting a ton of cum in the doctor's cunt. Just then her body shook and she started having orgasm after orgasm. She finally stopped and I pulled my cock out.

I turned to Becky and told her I wanted to fuck her...I quickly mounted her, cum still oozing out my cock and slipped it in her cunt. I fucked her hard and in minutes, I filled her cunt with my cum.

The doctor saw this and said I was amazing and that the cream did wonders for me.

The rest of the night was more of the same. I just could not stop cumming, much to their pleasure.

*****

Six months later -

Doctor Dickerson was able to finalize the cream formula for general use. However, she has not been able to secure a patent at this date. So it's release is on hold.

As far as my condition, the doctor has advised me that the condition I had at the end of my participation seems to be permanent although it has remained constant...I shoot a ton of cum with a great deal of force.

The result is that the doctor and Becky keep me very busy in satisfying their sexual needs, which is fine with this old guy.