All Comments on 'The Reset'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ErosRising69ErosRising69almost 4 years ago

Really like this. Lots of possibilities. Imagine an office where all the men are now women, and vice versa. Who is harassing who now? Or a pair of male good buddies, where one wears a gas mask so they can be the opposite gender of the other so they can hook up. Or maybe the other got the same idea, …. And how about all of humanity having lived many years as each gender, what kinds of social effects would that have?

From a realism standpoint, using a gas to do this is not economic or reliable. Clearly, it’s a literary device, but the idea of the whole world over a certain age switching genders every four years is interesting enough to let it go. And what about the possibility of someone with cancer doing the reset to cure it, having to switch genders between resets?

So mant possibilities. Please continue this with some sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤️

Absolutely loved it!

Geromino91Geromino91almost 4 years ago
First reaction. Hhmmnn...🤔 this could be good.

Read the discretion then thought. “Wait a second, from that sounded like a story I’m writing.

First 2-3 sentences. “Ok, not what I originally thought. Hey this sounds familiar. Oh shit! This is like a spin off of ‘the purge’ but with gender swapping. Genius! Simply. Like the movies and or series, can make future chapter with any number of characters in any place. A city, town, like the office comment,

Here’s a idea just thought of, what if some guy threw a bachelor part at the bunny ranch or the pike place. Racked up a tab more than he could afford. Then has to use his own body to pay off the tab.

Keep up the good work.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Nice, full of possibilities.

ErosRising69ErosRising69almost 4 years ago

Also want to mention that this is similar to a Neil Gaiman short story called Reboot. In that, a drug doesn’t prevent aging, but cures cancer and a host of other ailments, with a side effect of changing the person’s gender. They can take the drug again to switch back. Lots of interesting ideas with that, I recommend the tale.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 4 years ago
Loved it !

I was quickly drawn into your imaginative tale .. I doubt that I would swap back to make for several cycles after finally being in the body I was meant to have. I wonder if it would work if I got pregnant ?

BiguyinOC69BiguyinOC69over 3 years ago
Sounds like a fun time was had by both

Hmmm, while reading this I could just picture everything that was happening. I wouldn't mind giving it a try considering how much I LOVE gurl cock in my boi pussy

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Very well done, I just wish it was longer letting us know what happens to this couple. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...