The Reset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they both settled, the sirens started to wail. It started low and ramped up to a high pitched whine. The authorities had done their best to make it unique from other warnings, but loud enough and plain enough to get everyone's attention. No matter what, it seemed unnerving. A woman's voice spoke, "Attention. The Quadrennial Rest has begun. Remain calm. Breathe deeply." Carson and Emily looked at the window across the room while they huddled together, naked and sweating. *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* A thunderous noise shook the whole building. Slightly fainter sounds echoed in the distance as the cloud burst capsules detonated.

"Now what?" Carson asked, quietly.

Emily leaned in and kissed his neck while her hands moved up and down his back. "Now we breathe and wait." She climbed off of him and went to the bathroom. He sat on the couch counting his breaths until she returned. As she entered the room, the cooling kicked on. A flood of icy air flowed into the room. Emily sidled up to him and rested in the crook of his arm.

A few minutes passed before Carson felt a tingling in his skin, as if the sun had been on him slightly too long. "I think it's starting."

"Me too," Emily said, her voice fraught with worry. "After...will we still..."

Carson didn't know the answer. "I think so."

The sensation on his skin intensified. It itched, but he knew scratching would do not good. He looked at Emily who kept making fists with her hands over and over again while stretching her jaw. Women had it worse, he'd been told. They have to add for the most part while men mostly subtracted. Carson looked down at his penis. It was smaller, and his balls were almost already gone. He'd barely noticed. He realized his anxiety had faded as well. He took the shrinking member in his fingers for a moment, but immediately pulled away as it was far too sensitive to touch. The skin of his scrotum stretched tight and smooth. The budding tissue on his chest drew his attention. His nipples grew first, becoming rounder and wider as his new breasts filled in behind them. He quickly saw he wouldn't be short in the breast department as huge jugs grew in.

Emily watched him change, marveling at how simple and painless it was. The whole world changed from one gender to another in the span of a few hours. If someone blinked they would miss it. Her own shoulders squared and breasts shrank away. She frowned as her vagina closed and clit started to grow larger. It felt like winning the lottery to keep a feature she enjoyed. Too often, she'd seen men with flat butts who had trouble keeping up his pants, but she would not have that problem. Her ass slimmed as her hips narrowed, but it retained a plump size. She took her new cock in her hand and stroked it, intrigued by the pleasurable feeling of simply touching a part of her body.

Carson felt a painless ripping sensation. His fingers moved down between his legs and pushed inside the new orifice. His hands moved over his new flat tummy and traced around the curve of his hips. Licking his lips, he found them to be full and plump. Even his eyelashes seemed longer as they raked against the inside of the mask. Then a new desire hit him. He was insanely horny. Turning to look at Emily, he saw the body he'd always wanted. She had become muscular and cut while broad in stature. Moreover, between her legs, Carson saw a long thick cock. He couldn't remember what it was like to want a woman, to push himself into the soft folds of a wet pussy. All of that had been wiped away. He knew it had happened, but couldn't feel it. Instead, he felt only desire for the thick appendage between his neighbor's legs.

"Emily?" Carson asked.

"Is it over?" replied a deep voice.

"I think so. The feeling stopped." Carson realized his own voice sounded different. Still husky, but a slightly higher. "Not sure it makes sense to call you Emily any more. Did you have a new name picked out?"

"Oh, we're supposed to do the affirmation thing, remember? I was Emily. I am now Mark. She was me before. I am me now."

Carson thought was silly, but did it anyway. "I was Carson. I am Carrie now. He was me before. I am me now." After he finished the statement, everything seemed much clearer. Carrie's mind turned immediately back to her female desires. She could at least tell Mark felt similar, even if it was a symptom of the change. "Before, you asked if we would still, you know, after. I'm definitely in on that."

Mark smiled. Despite the whole new body, it was still the same smile Carrie had seen many times before. "Go on then, show me what I get to play with now."

Carrie stood up and twirled, showing off her ample assets while Mark toyed with his new prick. "I don't want this to sound vulgar, but I would really like it if you bent me over and fucked me."

Mark did not need another word of encouragement. He guided Carrie over to the couch and pushed her forward. She happily stuck her ass in the air, wiggling it from side to side and giving Mark a good view of her bald pussy. Carrie did not know what to expect from sex any more, but knew it would still feel amazing. Mark's rough hands greedily grabbed at her ass. One pushed down between her legs, running a finger along her wet slit, but not pushing inside. Carrie groped her own breasts, enjoying the sensation as Mark positioned himself behind her. Despite his eagerness, it was not a motor skill he was familiar with. The inexperienced new male jabbed his cock forward, missing more than once. Briefly, the wide tip of his cock pushed against her ass making her tingle with surprising anticipation, but she redirected him down and let him push inside of her.

The feeling drove her over the edge almost immediately. From the start of the change, she knew there was something missing inside of her, but didn't expect it to be so literal. Mark's thick rod pushed further and further into her depths, her pussy spreading wide to accommodate him. His thighs pressed against the lower half of her ass while his hand squeezed the globes roughly. Carrie arched her back, showing off a new set of back dimples and driving Mark wild with desire. Both of them felt like virgins, eagerly exploring their partners body while using inexperienced motions to attempt to bring the other pleasure. Mark began thrusting in and out of her, building a rhythm steadily. Carrie quivered with each stroke, going wild with pleasure. She looked over shoulder, amazed at the masculine body of her neighbor plowing into her. She felt a change in his rhythm, but was too awash in pleasure to notice the unique pulse to his cock inside of her.

Mark did not know what a male orgasm felt like. The sudden burst of intense pleasure made him roar as he shoved his cock as hard as he could into the rutting woman in front of him. His balls contracted as his cum spewed into her. She rocked her hips slightly, coaxing out the rest of his orgasm in slow bursts of pleasure. Finally, he sat back, exhausted.

Carrie turned and kissed him deeply. They held each other for a moment. Mark traced tiny circles across her body, and Carrie listened to the steady thump of his heartbeat.

Finally, she spoke, "I could really go for a banana right now."

12