The Resident Advisor Ch. 03

Story Info
Student is Hungry For her Resident Advisor-Cntd.
5.3k words
4.67
3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers

The Resident Advisor

Ch. 3

Welcome back to the next installment of The Resident Advisor, for those who like a mix of erotic couple experiences who still want and crave intimacy with the dirty animalistic sex.. this is something I like to strive for in her work...(for the most part)... Please see the First Chapter for the full story. *Trigger Warnings- Gentle Anal, Male Control, Hard/Rough Sex, Light Bondage, Spanking, Dirty Talk, Dirty Names*

*Again all sexual partners in this section are over 18 and the age gap between them is two years. Riley is 18, Rick is 20.

Where we left off......

Riley finally gets the man she's been waiting all year for, her RA Rick. They have just taken a pause to refuel and Rick starts rubbing Hailey's sexy pussy again and asks her this:

"Have you ever had your ass fucked?" he asks. I am taken aback a little by his bluntness but reply "Well I have only tried it once, and to be honest he wasn't very gentle with me so I don't know if I would like it". "I promise I will go at any pace you want, but it has been something I thought about if you would be willing to try again. But I am fine if you say no"... I think long and hard while Rick is kissing her neck and shoulders and still running one hand in her hair ...after some thought I say "well, I don't want to say no because I would like to try again. but I feel like it's something I need to work on. Could we maybe just fuck the normal way and you tease her ass with a finger and see how things go from there?"

Rick smiles "Of course, I wanted to be open with you, I don't expect you to do anything you don't want and I would never force you".

Rick looked down into Hailey's eyes seeing the hesitation, he had wanted her for months, and wondered what that tight body looked like without any clothes on. He knew she was always flirting with him when they interacted, sometimes he wondered if she put on those deep v-shirts and tight jeans just to tease him. He loved looking at her when she walked away, On so many occasions he just wanted to throw the rule book out the window and grab her and hold her against the wall and take her, but he had kept his thoughts and hands mostly to himself especially late during the night when he could grab hold of his cock and pretend his hand was her holes. He couldn't believe after all these months they were here in her room already gone a round together each exploding in pleasure from one another's mouth. Fuck she gives good head I remember that first night I caught her sucking off that guy in the common room, I knew I had to have her, Rick thought to himself as he was exploring Riley's body with his hands. She looked so sexy after that shower lying next to him in an oversized t-shirt. He couldn't keep thinking of enjoying her entire body, he needed to have it...NOW.

"Don't worry Riley, I am planning on taking my time with you, I want to give you just as much pleasure as you want to give me, if you want me to stop I will, we don't have to do anything you don't find enjoyable," Rick said to Riley.

She looked deep into his eyes showing a look of intimacy and lust and replied "Thanks, you for making sure I am comfortable, I will tell you if something is too painful or over her boundaries".Thinking to herself, Not that there is much I wouldn't do with you

Almost instantly Rick's lips were on hers again, planting soft kisses on her lips and moving to her cheeks, then down her jawline and her neck, when he gets to her ear his lips begin to suck on her earlobe, and her body is jolted with a sense of passion and I lift her hips into him.

Rick gives her a sexy giggle and whispers.. "mhmm, I am learning all your buttons today..."

She lets out a soft sigh and bites her lip, as his words and giggle in her ear gives her goosebumps. As Rick moves his still soft kisses down her shoulders, along her collar bone, and then down one arm and hand, then up the other the same way. She can't believe how much her body is aching for him just the simplest tenderness of his kiss is making her so wet almost to a point where all she wants is for him to take her hard.

She loves the feeling of being wanted and desired but she needs and is craving a more rough/controlled situation. As Rick begins to kiss up her neck and back along her jaw again, she senses her opportunity and when he goes to softly kiss her lips again, she deepens the kiss and works her tongue into his mouth. She gives his arm a gentle tug signaling that she wants his weight on top of her and she breaks free from his kiss and hungrily looks into his eyes and bites her lip, no words need to be exchanged he knows she wants to rev things up; so he kisses her again more intensely, moving his strong hands down her body and settles them on her hips to hold her down. They start grinding against one another hard, he takes her shirt off and over her head gets off her just for a minute, and says "Stay.. exactly how you are..don't move."

She has never had a guy say this to her before in bed but she was not put off by it at all. She found it very sexy. She watches him take off his belt one-handed. As he does so, Riley instinctively bites and then licks her lip, without even noticing she has.

Rick says;

"Fuck, that has to be one of the hottest things I've seen" as he takes off his pants completely and tosses them aside.

"Huh? What was hot?" she replies genuinely confused.

"You mean you did that on instinct.. damn that's even hotter.. when I took my belt off you licked your lips so seductively."

"Oh, no sorry I didn't realize, well I am glad to know my body can turn you on, even if my mind hasn't caught up yet." She replied.

Rick smirks inquisitively, "Oh your body turns me on". As he is standing next to the bed he says, "Now, I am not going to force you to do anything but I do want to be in control.. *all the while jerking his cock* so if I get too forceful I need you to tell me.. can you come up with a safe word that you can say so I know if and when I've gone too far".

She thinks to herself .... "umm....how about... pineapple?" she says.

"Ok, say it again, just so I know" he replies,

"Pineapple" she repeats.

"Good, now. I know these beds don't have a lot of room to work with but get as comfortable as you can with some pillows and spread your legs as wide as you can but have your legs open to the side of the bed" Rick commands.

She follows Rick's directions gets as comfortable as possible and spreads her legs, wondering what he wants to do next. Before he gets on the bed with me he asks if she has protection anywhere, she tells him to look in the top desk drawer, and he brings one to the bed with him, he is standing with his bare cock resting on her clit. He is rocking his hips back and forth as he leans in to make out with Riley some more, one hand slowly holding her neck (not choking or adding any pressure just as a way to show he's in charge), He nips on her lower lip and down her neck and begins to kiss her breasts and then suck hard on each nipple, the harder the pressure the more she moans and squirms. He looks up at her with a devilish grin and even drags his teeth lightly over her hard nipples one after the other. She puts both her hands above her head wishing she had something to grab on too. he puts both his hands on each huge tit and massages them roughly (not hurting just more pressure).

His breath getting huskier so everything he says sounds like an erotic audio. "Can I tie your hands?" he asks with that devilish smile and lust-filled eyes."I won't be restraining you in such a way that is going to hurt or cause any decreased sensations, it would just be so you can't touch yourself, or me. It's very safe and can be released in an instant." He says as he demonstrates what technique he intends to use. Riley is a little taken aback but trusts him.

"Yes, of course.", she responds. Rick grabs her legs and pulls her down a little so that her arms and hands have room to rest on some pillows. He then takes his belt and ties her hands together.

"Now, take some deep breaths, I need you to be relaxed and comfortable," he says as he kisses down her chest and runs his hands down the contours of her breasts, and puts a hand in between her tits. He gets down on his knees and begins to eat out her pussy all the while jacking off his cock, keeping himself erect and those balls filling with cum. As Riley starts to moan louder and buck her hips against him, he says "Tell me what you want you dirty girl...I may just reward you" With this command it takes all her willpower to not cum right away it was so hot but she needed that cock inside her so she breathes and says as ravenous and sexy as she can;

"Rick, please", she begged, "be a naughty bad advisor and fuck my pussy with your hard cock". At her insistence it's like she unleashed a wild animal, he rolled the condom down his big giant throbbing cock and slid into her tight pussy.

The moan that Rick makes when he finally gets his cock head through Riley's tight rim is so intense and primal, she has never heard anything so powerful and sexy before, from the groan he makes when his cock finally pushes through. He does realize how tight she is so he doesn't go hard right away but he says "Do you want all of it?"

"YES, I want every inch, stretch out her pussy".She moans. He groans roughly at her pleadings, he grabs her hips leaving one hand on her stomach and the other on one hip to guide her as he slowly gives her inch by inch of his hard rod until the root of his cock is pressed against her clit. He holds it there and starts rubbing her chest with his hand and reminding her to breathe. She slowly starts to relax and accept his entire shaft inside her. As Rick feels her pussy relax he starts to pump in and out deep but still at a respectful pace. Riley's head starts spinning listening to him moan and groan and seeing his face watching how each time he pumps into her pussy as he gets deeper and deeper.

Riley doesn't know what's come over her but she wants him rougher/harder. She clenches her pussy harder around his cock, and bucks her hips up into him as hard as she can trying to get him to notice.

"Fuck" he cries. "What do you need baby? Tell me".

Again without really knowing where these feelings are coming from but she follows what her body is telling her, "I want you to take me like a dirty slut, the one that has been teasing you all year to fuck her, like the girl who wanted to suck you off the moment she met you, just please fucking take all of me as hard and dirty as you want."

His voice gets deeper and more bossy "Fuck! You want it like a dirty slut?, well I already have you tied up so that's a start but if you're really a dirty slut when I untie your hands, you better get on all fours with your sexy ass up." Rick orders and Riley follows his commands.

Rick starts talking dirty to Riley and says, "That's right you slut do what I tell you!" as he enters her from behind and they both moan and groan loudly.

"You are right, you dirty girl you have been playing with me all year, you could have got me fired with all your teasing and trying to get me all alone to fuck you, so I think a small punishment is in order. I am going to spank that hot juicy ass of yours and spread those cheeks apart as I'm deep in your pussy....ready..... *SLAP* .... *SLAP* ... *SLAP*....*SLAP*, Fuck yes, you naughty girl take my fucking cock as I spank your ass".

"Now I am going to start warming up that asshole, and as I do, I want you to rub your clit so you don't tense up on me." Rick continues.

"Don't you need lube for that, I have some in the drawer?" Riley inquires.

"Not when you have nature's lubricant, but if needed I will use some" Rick replies as he spreads her ass cheeks and spits into her tiny asshole.

He starts teasing her asshole with his thumb as he maintains a steady pace with his cock inside her pussy, as he slowly starts to push his thumb inside, her body reacts to the pain and pressure. "Breathe babe, and rub that clit" he reminds her as he places one hand on the small of her back to remind her that although in control he is still showing respect and intimacy.

She tries to take his thumb but the spit isn't enough, as she winces over and over, he stops and says "Ok babe, I'll go get the lube." He returns and squeezes the cool gel over her asshole, his thumb, and for good measure, he reaches down to her clit and swirls some around there as well. He tells her to roll onto her back and just spread her legs so he can get in between them, Riley thinks he's going to get back inside her pussy with his cock but instead he puts a finger and then two in there trying to remind her body that he's here to pleasure it.

After some time, Riley says, "Rick let's try again" he makes sure there is still plenty of lube on her and wipes off the fingers that were in her pussy, and adds more lube to his hand, he starts with his thumb which slips in a lot easier this time, it hurts but it's not unbearable, in fact she wants more.. he takes his other hand and rubs and swirls around her clit as he watches her face for any signs of discomfort.

"Close your eyes, Riley just enjoy, I will stop if you give me the word but otherwise I am going to keep going, I won't put my cock anywhere without asking first", for good measure he licks her pussy hole around the rim which always gets her hips to arch up into his touch, but with his thumb also in her ass, she can feel it push from her ass into the bottom wall of her pussy, which makes her groan hotter and deeper. Rick smiles and chuckles "That's it, baby, feel the pleasure, relax into it."

Suddenly she has an urge for more, it's a new feeling but one she wants to explore. "Rick? can you give me more?" She asks.

"Of course Riley, just tell me the word if you need me to stop" he replies. Rick begins to take his thumb out as she shudders not in pain but in excitement, as he takes two fingers on each side of her asshole putting the tips in and stretching her open, holds then pushes deeper, repeating the process until he has her ass stretched. He then puts the two fingers straight into her ass seeing how deep her asshole allows him to get.

He starts moving them slowly in and out... in and out ...in and out. It's starting to feel good and she blurts out;

"Can you try your cock now?" Surprised at her reaction she hears Rick let out a deep almost growl when he says;

"If you want it, I will but I need you to say it and I can't promise it's not going to hurt."

She replies "Rick I WANT you to fuck my ass with your cock, I know it's going to hurt but I want it, please take me, just tell me what position to get into".

He instructs her to hold herself up on her forearms with her ass up like in doggy that way he'll be able to stretch her easier, he also takes a pillow to prop her up on so that her knees don't get too sore or tired. Riley hears the "pop" of the lube cap and waits as the cool gel is spread on and in her ass and his cock. Then he stands behind her angling her hips to the best position for him and just holds the head against her ass gently adding pressure.

Riley tenses up a little from the pressure, Rick reminds her "You have to keep breathing and try to relax your muscles or this is not going to be a nice experience".

As she begins to exhale and feel her muscles loosening all over he pushes harder, she feels the head get through the rim, it definitely hurts but also as he holds it there it begins to feel quite nice, so since she makes no use of the safe word he keeps pushing slow.

Rick moans with her and praises her as he continues to get himself inside. "Good Girl Riley, relax and just feel the pleasure, any pain will subside... I'll keep going slow".

Riley thought she was passed the age where she ever thought being called *girl* would be a good thing, but coming out in a sexy way from this hunk of a man was arousing. She moans out to him "I want it all, it feels so good please give me more."

Even though she can't see his face with the groan and moans he makes she can imagine he is looking at her with that sexy devilish grin and lust-filled eyes."You have it almost all the way just a few inches more," he says.

Rick grunts as he pushes himself into Riley's tight asshole, he can't believe she was able to take it all without being in too much pain but he's pressed root deep against her and it feels so fucking fantastic he takes a mental pause to try and not bust inside her right away.

She can feel his hips right up against hers, she can't believe he's inside her ass, the pain is minimal and she finds herself slowly starting to fuck him, back and forth, her body instinctively reacting to the pleasure.

Rick thinking to himself, FUCK, does she already want me to thrust her ass? Well, if she wants it, I'm not going to deny her.

He thrusts to the point where just the head of his cock is in her ass and begins to increase the speed in and out still trying to be as gentle as he can. Rick thinks to himself I don't want to cause a fissure.. but I also want to pound her.. maybe I'll just try and see, as he lightly pounds Riley's ass.

She moans and groans louder and rougher. Damn, she likes it. Rick thinks to himself. He takes her hips and uses them to increase the speed of her ass going up and down his cock, while he controls the pressure with her hips. I can't fucking believe she is getting so into this so fast. He thinks to himself again.

The pleasure that Riley is getting from Rick in her ass is incredible, she doesn't know what is happening but her whole body feels so alive. She tries to turn off her mind and just moans and groans, until she begs "Rick I want it harder, rougher, dirtier please, please, please."

Rick groans out a loud and long "FUCK" as he grabs her hair and pulls her head back slightly.

Riley normally (because of her past) doesn't like being rough handled but she follows what her body is telling her she wants. She moans back and just repeats "Fuck, yes..yes...yes," It's like she has no other words. As he takes her ass harder he slows his pace a little and over the moaning,

Rick starts talking dirty to Riley, "You beautiful slut, look at you taking my fat hard cock in that tiny tight ass, fuck you feel so fuckin good, I can't believe you already want it this rough," As Rick slaps her ass a few more times *SLAP*...*SLAP* "You are such a naughty girl, I am going to keep fucking this ass until you scream my name and cum all over yourself you dirty slut."

His words tip her to the edge as he pounds harder, he releases her hair and wraps his arm around her shoulders so he's holding Riley up and plowing as deep as he can get inside her.

She feels ready to explode she starts to call his name "Yes, Rick. Oh GOD, Please let me Cum"

"OH, YOUR GOING TO CUM.. But only when I TELL YOU TO" He orders.

"FUCK," she screams back to him, his words were not ones she was used to hearing they felt wrong but also so fucking good.

"I'm going to count to five and talk as dirty as I can think of (respectfully) and when I say so we both are going to cum and you are going to be an appreciative and thankful little slut."

"Fuck, Yes Rick I Will". She replies like a good girl.

"Ready?", Rick says.

5. "Take that cock you slut, let me hear how much you like it", Riley makes sexy deep hard moans*

4. "You are such a dirty whore. Letting me to cum in your ass!"

3. "MMM yes bitch, back that ass up on my cock, take it;"

2."Whose ass is this??, SAY IT, You dirty slut!", Riley can barely talk but says through her screams "It's your ass, Rick... It's yours. FUCK YES PLEASE PLEASE"

PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers
12