The Resident Advisor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. "SCREAM MY NAME," Rick says, Riley screams and moans/groans "Rick...Rick Oh god yes Rick"

0. "CUM YOU DIRTY SLUT, CUM WITH ME NOW"

They both scream in ecstasy as they cum together.

Riley almost loses sense of where she is, she has never felt so sexually gratified in her entire life. She can feel Rick's weight on her and his cock still in her ass. Soon she slowly starts to feel him pull out and eventually, she hears him by the sink and he returns with some bottles of cold water from her mini fridge.

Riley is still hanging off the bed unable or unwilling to move. She felt his hand sweetly rubbing her back waiting for the orgasm fog to fade. Rick eventually says "Riley hun, that can't be comfortable anymore, you have to move, and you need some water, do you need help?"

"Yes... I think so" she replies so softly it's almost a whisper, he helps her stand and holds her with one hand so she doesn't fall, and gets a cover from the bed. He then picks her up and carries her to the bed so that her back can rest against his chest.

"Here drink this." She hears Rick say, slowly feeling some cold water on her lips and taking some sips, which helps the fog a little.

They stay like that for a while both just returning to earth with his arms wrapped around her. After what feels like hours, but was probably just minutes Rick kisses her forehead and again checks in to make sure Riley is ok.

"Am I OK? Of course, I am. I have never cum so hard in my life, that was incredible, I think I forgot to Thank-You, so Thank-You." Riley says. Rick looks into her eyes and smiles planting a soft long kiss to her lips.

"You're Welcome", he replies.

As they lay there a little more and her blood starts to return to her brain she says "I have a question for you."

Rick gives me an inquisitive smile, "Go ahead, ask away".

"You remember that night we were sitting here on my bed all those months ago, did you want to leave?" Riley asks.

Rick runs his hands down her shoulders and arms and says "Of course not, but you were right, staying would have put me in a very awkward position, but I wanted to spend the whole night with you, I felt so sorry that someone treated you that way, and I wanted to show you that at least I was not like that, that I wanted you and desired you, and show you that your pleasure is just as important." Rick replies.

Riley can't help but smile, but then something inside her blurts out something she feels stupid for saying, "Rick? Am I ever going to see you again?" Her brain begins screaming at her in her head WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?

Rick tilts her head up and kisses her very deeply. "I am not going anywhere, we will exchange numbers and keep in touch over the summer, and next year when you're out of the dorms, in your own place we can see each other again. I won't promise we will end up in some long term relationship or anything hun but I like you and I don't want to give that up." He kisses her again and hopes she knows how genuine he is being.

"I don't have expectations for anything, if all we end up being is friends who once hooked up I am fine." She smiles up at him, hoping he can tell she is being sincere in her feelings.

I just don't want this to be goodbye." She says shyly.

Rick can tell she's sincere in not expecting a relationship, she is so fucking hot and such an interesting person he doesn't want to lose that either. He kisses her deeply again and says "I will always be your friend Riley, and who said anything about goodbye? This isn't even goodnight, I am not finished with you for tonight yet." As he trails kisses down her neck and runs his hands through her hair. She gasps and moans lightly and he knows she's ready for more.

Epilogue:

Early the next morning Rick leaves her room, her parents are coming soon to pack up the rest of her stuff and he doesn't want to be found in her room. On his way out he stops and picks up the trash can to throw away any evidence of their encounter.

Riley showers and dresses in shabby work clothes as there are still minor things to organize and pack. She leaves her door open in case Rick wants to talk and to just get some air circulating in the room after their sexy night together. Just before 11 am, she hears him leaning against her door, he wolf whistles as she bends down to pick up a box."You better get those all out of your system, my parents just texted they will be here in about 15 minutes." She tells him.

"Good! That gives me time for a last one of these," he replies as he grabs her by the waist pulls her into him, and has a few longing kisses. As they pull apart he laughs and says "Oh ya, before I forget I never got your damn number."

She giggles in return, "Yes, we kind of got distracted somehow last night again." She takes his phone and inputs her number.

Just then she receives a text from her folks. "Shit, my parents are here." She tells Rick.

"No worries beautiful, we can pretend we are just old RA and Student for a few more hours." He says as he gives her one last quick kiss and says "I'll help you guys load up, my friends are coming a little later."

"Ok, Thank-you that's very sweet of you, let me just go let them in" she replies. As they walk down the long hallway to the outside doors Riley feels his hand gently grab her ass just before they are in view of anyone. He whispers in her ear;

"Check your phone when you have some privacy!"

She smiles and says "Oh before I forget, my mom thinks your hot so watch yourself around her when you take that shirt off and don't get any fucking ideas either, she's married but thirsty."

They leave the building laughing together, he does get shirtless pretty fast as he gets sweaty helping Riley and her folks pack up the car, and as he's helping her dad load the final stuff in the car.

Riley's mom looks at her and says "How did you keep your hands off that all year?"

Riley just rolled her eyes and said "Oh MOM, you know those special things called rules and regulations, if we had done anything he could've been fired and then I would have lost the juicy eye candy." Riley jokingly laughs and winks at her mother.

Finally, everything is in the car and her folks are getting in the front, she tells her parents she just wants to say goodbye, so she goes over to Rick standing at the dorm entrance, he gives her one of his big bear hugs and lifts her again. "I'll miss you, don't forget to check your phone". He whispers in her ear.

Riley squeezes his hand and slowly walks back to the car, to the long 5-hour drive ahead. As the journey moves on and pulls her away from her independent life and the hottest man she ever met, she worries about how her new independence is going to affect her going back home for months but she tries and push it out of her mind. She slips her headphones in and plays some music, she opens her phone and sure enough, there is a notification, it's a text from Rick that says:

"Remember, this is just goodbye for today, you can text (OR sext ;) ) me anytime. I am here for you always, and as soon as we can, you'll be back in my arms once again" It was such as sweet message she felt her heart flutter.

Riley sends him a quick "Thank you for an amazing night, and I know it's not forever. I will keep in touch, and I hope you will too" She sends it and starts to feel the tiredness slip over her. Her phone vibrates one more time.

"It was amazing because you are amazing. I will spend many nights thinking about your tight (Kitty emoji, Peach Emoji, Winky Face) Text me when you get home safe hun".-Rick

She smiles and locks her phone and her eyes become heavy and falls into a well-needed sleep.

End of Chapter 3...

12