The Resonance Ch. 03

Story Info
Actually, three is not really a crowd at all.
4.2k words
4.69
9.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but this works better if you read the chapters in order. At least read the first chapter first. Things will make more sense if you do. Just Sayin'.

When I walked into the hotel bar, Susan was there. She was talking to a guy, almost as tall as I was with light hair and a trimmed beard. He was wearing slacks and a shirt. He seemed like a professional of some kind. Susan saw me and lit up, but interestingly the guy looked glad to see me as well. I was immediately concerned. I did not know if Susan was married. She did not wear a ring or anything, but married women were off limits in my book. Though, if he were her husband, I could not imagine why he would be pleased to see me. I approached cautiously.

I could pick up no hostility from him, and of course she was quite glad to see me. In fact, she got up and came over to hug me as I approached.

She said, "I'm so glad to see you. I was worried that you would not come back."

I said, "If I say I am going to do something, I generally do it. Good to see you, too."

She turned to look at the guy she was talking to, then turned to me and said, "This is Jeremy."

He reached out his hand, and said, "I wasn't sure you were real or not. I was thinking that maybe she was just trying to get me to keep buying her drinks."

Susan said, "I told him I would suck his cock while you were fucking my ass when you got here."

She said this pretty matter-of-factly, as though this was something one might say to a guy in conversation.

Jeremy looked at me and asked, "Is she legit? I mean, is this a real thing?"

"Well," I said, "I suppose it could be. I was not consulted on this."

"Please? I really want to get butt fucked while I suck a cock. And, it would not be the same without you, you know? Please??"

She sounded like a kid pleading with mom wanting to stay up late or something. She was quite sincere. It was obviously important to her. She did not exactly bounce up and down as she spoke, but she did everything but.

For all the world, I felt like saying, 'We'll see.'

She certainly seemed a lot more enthusiastic about sex than she was last time I saw her. At least a great deal less apprehensive. The change was pretty dramatic. Apparently sex was a more rewarding experience since the adjustments I had made. And the experience we had shared.

I did have to think about it, though. I had never been involved in a threesome, and didn't know how I would feel watching her suck some guy's cock. I did know how it felt to plow her ass, and that was delightful. I'd watched pornos with that kind of stuff, and it was pretty exciting, seeing a couple guys spit roasting some woman. However, I had never considered being on one of the guys doing the roasting.

It was pretty clear that she wanted just that, though, and of course the other guy, Jeremy, certainly did. I wondered how many nights he showed up at the bar waiting for this mystery man who would unlock the key to his blowjob from Susan. Anyway, I thought, 'What the hell.'

"OK. We can go for it. I've not had my cock buried in your ass for over a week. Jeremy, my man, you have lucked out. You are going to get your blowjob."

Jeremy's face lit up and he responded with an, "Alright!"

Susan did actually bounce a little in her excitement. "Can we do it now? I am so horny." Her tits did this delightful little thing as she bounced, alerting anyone who had wondered that she was not wearing a bra. Jeremy's attention and mine were both captured by the movement. Like a damn laser pointer and a cat, to be honest.

There was no one near us in the bar, but I imagined what someone would think if they overheard the conversation. It seemed a little surreal to me, but there is was. I just said, "Come on."

Susan immediately turned to follow me. Jeremy took a large swallow of his drink, put it down, then turned and did the same.

In my room, Susan immediately pulled off her top. Her tits were indeed unencumbered by a bra, and bounced out with erect nipples as soon as they were set free. She had great tits. She pulled on the waistband of her skirt, sliding it down past her hips and then let it go so that it fell to her feet. She had on nothing under the skirt either, so she stood there in her heels and what she was born with.

She bent her knees until she was sitting on her heels in front of me. She undid my belt, unbuttoned my slacks, pulled down the zipper, and slid my slacks down. I do not wear underwear, so she was greeted with my stiff cock bouncing up to report for duty. I stepped out of my shoes while she unbuttoned my shirt, so that I stood naked in front of her. She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth, then thrust her head forward to bury me deep in her throat in one movement. It felt pretty good. Actually, it felt wonderful.

It was easy to re-establish the resonance with Susan. I already had a pretty good idea where things were, and by the time she had grasped my cock she already knew how good that felt. When she slid me into her throat, we both enjoyed it a lot.

I could see that Jeremy was unsure what to do. I put my finger up to indicate that he wait a minute, which seemed to help. At the same time, I worked to establish the resonance with him. Now, I had never done this with two people at the same time before, but the one with Susan was solid and did not take any effort from me at all. Besides, all she was aware of was the cock in her mouth, something that used up all her attention at the moment.

As I probed Jeremy, it was pretty easy to find things there, too, since he was quite aroused and that is an easy thing to find. It was not hard to connect with him after that, and then he was able to pick up on what I was feeling as well as some of what Susan was feeling. I was also able to pick up on his arousal, as was Susan. This was looking very promising.

I would have been happy for her to continue to perform fellatio, and under other circumstances I would have allowed her to do just that. However, it did seem a little rude. I pulled her head back and said, "Aren't you being a little rude to your guest?"

Susan had been so engaged in sucking on me that she had tuned out of everything else. It was almost startling to her when I pulled back. It took her a second to focus. When she did, she immediately turned towards Jeremy and began to undress him. She undid his belt and slacks, pulling them down. He was wearing underwear, tight with a pocket for his package, and she pulled them down as well, working to get them past his erection. He had a respectable cock, not huge but nothing to apologize for. It stuck up and out.

Susan ran her hands up his chest inside his shirt and lowered her mouth to meet his penis. She was more subtle with him than she had been with me. There was a drop of pre-cum at the tip and she was careful to taste it. She ran her tongue around the head, sucking on the end, and then licked the sides from the base up to the tip.

When a woman was stimulated, like when I touched or licked Susan, I felt good, too, but I did not feel the same thing she did, since I don't have a clit. When she licked Jeremy, it still was not exactly like it was happening to me, but it was closer to that. I suspected that he had vicariously experienced some of what I had when she was sucking on me. It's hard to explain, but as she sucked his cock, it was a little like getting my own sucked. Without anyone actually touching me.

He unbuttoned his shirt, removed it, and stepped out of his pants and underwear so that he, too, was naked. By this time, Susan was just as into sucking on him as she had when she was sucking on me. It had her full attention and it made for a powerful experience. This time for all three of us.

I walked over to her, placed my cock on her shoulder, and in moments she had turned to take me in her mouth. She did this for a minute, then turned and resumed with Jeremy. After short while she turned back to me, and then to him, trying to suck both.

I allowed her to continue to alternate cocks, something she was completely relishing, for some time. Then I took her by her hand and got her to her feet. I turned her around and pushed her down toward Jeremy's cock, and then stood back and admired the scene. She was bent at the waist, holding his hips, giving her attention to his now rock hard cock.

I reached for the little bag I had by the bed, removed a tube of lube, and began greasing up my cock a little. Then, I worked some on her asshole, dribbling the lube and working it in with my finger. I had a couple fingers in there before long and she was pushing back on me while still trying to devour Jeremy. The sounds she was making were a clear indication that she was highly aroused, if I had not known it through the resonance. It was nice listening to her making those sounds with a cock in her throat even if it was not my cock.

Then she had more to make sounds about. I pressed the head of my cock up to her anus and began to push. After a bit of resistance, I felt it pop through. She felt it, too, as you can imagine. It took a minute to accommodate the intrusion, but she was horny as hell and she began to push back on me very shortly after my initial breach. I slid in deeper and deeper until my balls were resting on her labia.

She was working to accommodate me, but I was slow and rested when I had bottomed out to give her a chance to get used to the sensation. She did not seem to need much, though. She never stopped working on Jeremy's cock, and started fucking herself on my cock after just a brief pause.

You know how it is when you slide your cock into a woman? If you are a woman, I suppose not. Imagine when someone slides his cock into you, then. Or rubs your clit, maybe. Anyway, it feels pretty good, right? OK, imagine that feeling enhanced by about 70% or so. That's what the resonance does. You get to feel what you feel and part of what I feel. I get to feel what I feel and part of what you feel.

So, Susan was not only getting significant stimulation from being butt fucked, but also from my pleasure of butt fucking her. I was getting, well, you get the idea. But adding a third person, which I had never done before and was pretty apprehensive about this time, jacked all that up even more. Because Jeremy was getting his dick sucked, and that added to the mix. And, of course, my pleasure and Sue's were enhancing his pleasure, so I'm sure it was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Actually, it was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Each of us experienced our own pleasure and even more than that from the other two. Imagine sex feeling twice as good as it ever felt. It was more than that.

It's hard to explain what all this feels like. It's not like I felt my dick being sucked at the same time I was butt fucking Susan. But butt fucking Susan was much more intense. It's not like I felt what Susan did with a cock in my ass. But I did have a warm glow down there that went deep inside me in a way that felt wonderful. It's not like I could taste Jeremy's cock like Susan did. But I did have a strong sense of satisfaction that typically goes with eating something I like. It's kind of like that, but it is additive. The sensations are cumulative. And so it's really powerful.

Jeremy went first. He arched his back, pushed his cock as far down Susan's throat as he could and started to discharge. She immediately started to climax as well, and the combined effect of their doing so sent me over as well. I held her firm with my cock buried balls deep and let loose one pulse after another deep in her bowels. My experience was supercharged by his experience and hers, so I was having a hard time standing.

My doing so became important, however, as Susan went limp. Her own orgasm was so powerful that she briefly passed out, so she was suspended on my cock in her ass and Jeremy's in her mouth. I was already holding her tight, and took most of her weight, but Jeremy had to hold her head in his hands for the moment or two that she was out. Picture her suspended on two cocks and you just about have it. Of course, Jeremy pulled back so that she could breathe, and she came to just moments later, but for a little while she was about as "spit roasted" as you can get.

"Damn!" Jeremy finally found his voice. "That was fucking awesome!"

He had pulled out of Susan's mouth and she had straightened up a little, though I still had her by the hips and my cock was still lodged up her ass. I pulled out slowly, my half-erect phallus drooping slightly, once free. Susan turned around and hugged me tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was incredible! I've never experienced anything like it." She paused, almost dazed looking. "I have to sit down."

She walked over to one of the chairs and sat. She did have the presence of mind to put a towel there first. She was still trying to recover. Frankly, so was I.

Turning to Susan, Jeremy said, "I have never had a blow job that came close to that. You are a goddess!"

Then he said to me, "She said you could do some kind of juju that intensified things, and I'm not sure what it was, but it really did. I've had a lot of sex but never anything like that. How'd you do that?"

I said, "I can't really explain it, but I'm glad you liked it. You added to the experience too, you know. Everyone's picking up everyone else's sensations is sort of how it works. I've never done it with two other people. It's a great deal more intense. Glad you were here."

At the same time, I was starting to push the experience from his memory.

"How about you go ahead back down to the bar. I want to talk to Susan a minute, and then we'll join you."

"No problem," he said. He started to put his clothes back on. "I'm just so glad to have met you both. When I was first talking to Susan, she said she would blow me when you got here and I was about half sure she was just teasing me. Now I see that she was dead serious. I'll meet you guys downstairs."

Dressed, Jeremy left the room. By the time he got to the bar, he would have forgotten the entire experience.

I turned to Susan. "I don't want you to tell anyone else about me and what I can do. This worked out okay, well actually it worked out great, but it's too hard for me to keep up with who's who and how to navigate all this. Remember, you are the first person I've ever shared any of this with. There's a reason I've not done that."

"I'm sorry. I just started thinking about how good it would be if I was able to be fucked while I sucked and I could not stop thinking about it. Don't be mad at me. Having sex without you isn't the same. I mean, I guess you understand that better than anyone. I found one guy and told him he could suck my tits if I could suck his dick. He was happy to do it, and it was fine, but nothing like what it's like with you. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad, but let's don't do that again. At least not without talking to me first."

She smiled a little. "You have to admit a threesome was pretty good. I think I had fantasized about doing that years ago, but thought there was something wrong with me for even thinking it. After my experience with you I look at sex differently and the idea came to me again and I thought I had to do it.

"Good," I said. "Because you have me thinking that I'd like to have another threesome. I'd like you to introduce me to one of your friends. I'd like to see what it is like having two women at the same time."

Susan paused, then said, "OK, I guess. I mean I don't have a lot of friends that I think would be interested in having a threesome. Even if I could get someone to do it, that would be super weird. Besides, you just have one cock."

"I can think of lots of things the three of us could do. I've had that fantasy myself for years."

"No, wait. Most guys fantasies about threesomes include the girls getting it on, too. I am one hundred percent straight."

I smiled. "I think you would really like it. You know how good cock tastes to you now? I assure you pussy would be just as delicious."

"But it's gross! Please don't make me!"

"I've had pussy in my mouth many times. I've had yours in my mouth, actually. I am certain it's not gross. And think of what it would be like to share in her pleasure. And mine. Just pick a pretty friend. Someone you like. And don't worry about what you think she will think. All you need to do is to introduce us. It'll be fine."

Susan looked mad. Well, frustrated, really. "You have already put a bug in my head, haven't you? I'm going to start to want to have sex with a girl, aren't I?"

I smiled. "We'll see."

I swear, she actually stomped her foot.

Her doing so made her tits bounce in a delightful way, something that was not lost on me. She noticed me noticing and then seemed to notice that we were both still naked. She also noticed that my cock was at half mast, something that could not be mistaken for anything but a salute to her appearance.

She stared at my cock while I stared at her tits, until I said, "I have to go wash this little fellow off. Why don't you join me?"

Snapped out of her reverie, she said, "Can I help?"

"I was hoping you would."

She smiled and followed me to the bathroom. The shower was a pretty big one, and once I had the water running and stepped into it, Susan followed me. She hugged me and we kissed. We kissed pretty seriously for a while, resulting in my erection going from half mast to fully erect and pressed into her belly. I reached around and grabbed her firm butt cheeks and pulled her tight against me. Water ran over us and we just kept on kissing and fondling. It was really nice.

I reached over and got some soap, lathered up her ass and washed up between her cheeks and all around her tight little butt. She pulled away, took the soap, and began washing my cock. I lathered up her boobs and washed them a good deal more than necessary. The feeling of her hard little nipples on the palms of my hands was terrific. I sucked them into my mouth, one after the other, teasing the stiff little nubs with my tongue. Not only was that delightful in its own right, but I could pick up her pleasure through the resonance and could tell that it was more than delightful to her. It seems like there is some kind of connection between nipples and clits because I could feel the sensation shoot down and light up things below when I gave her nipples attention that way.

She washed my chest, too, then got on her knees and resumed washing my cock. She washed my balls, too, a particularly sensual experience. She did that for a while, then worked up between my legs and washed both cheeks, finally concentrating on my butthole. Getting your butthole washed is a very pleasant experience, especially when the butt washer slides your cock into her mouth while she is doing it, which Susan began doing after she had rinsed it off a little.

Susan washed and fondled my balls and stroked her finger up and down my ass crack, teasing my anus as she went while she slowly worked her way up and down my shaft with her lips.

Probably the second-most remarkable to me about all of this is the fact that I was ready to go so soon after our last go. The most remarkable thing was how good it all felt. It felt really good. It is hard to explain to someone how the resonance amplifies sexual sensation. And, it seems, sexual arousal. I could tell how into it Susan was both because she was going a superb job sucking and fondling me and because I could pick up her excitement through the resonance. Likewise, she could pick up on my arousal, excitement, and pleasure through the resonance as well.

I was especially tuned into where her arousal showed up in her mind. It's almost like it glowed. It made it easier for me to push on it a little and sure enough, her arousal increased. I pushed a little more and it increased a little more. And, as hers did, so did mine. I could not turn up my own arousal, but I could turn hers up and that in turn turned mine up. Of course having a beautiful, naked woman seriously into sucking my cock jacked my arousal up all by itself. Combined, all of this was quite powerful and when I finally exploded in her mouth, it was a hell of a climax.

12