The Resonance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had a little trouble with everything I gave her, I suppose in large part because when I began to climax that pushed her over into her own. Apparently swallowing jets of hot cum is harder when you are convulsing with your own orgasm. Still, she managed. And I managed to stay on my feet. Honestly, that was not so easy. My knees were pretty weak after she practically sucked my soul out through my cock.

When I was able, I helped her to her feet. I hugged her some more, still enjoying the feel of her naked tits pressing on my chest. And her ass cheeks in my hands. And her hands around me holding me tight to her. We stood there in the running water just holding each other. We stayed that way for a while before getting out of the shower.

We dried each other off, then just went to bed. Neither of us said anything about it. It just seemed natural that we would get in bed and sleep together. We were both still naked, and she snuggled up to me with her head on my chest. Her left breast snuggled up there, too, and I could not help but stroke it while she laid there. We went to sleep that way.

The next morning I awoke with Susan sliding her eager mouth down onto my morning wood. She went from gentle caresses to enthusiastic sucking over the course of the next ten minutes or so. She was rewarded with a mouthful of semen, allowing her to savor one of her favorite flavors. For my part, I felt great as my jerking, twitching cock delivered it. Talk about a win-win. And, what a way to start the day.

12