The Resonance Ch. 04

Story Info
Exploring the range and possibilities of the Resonance.
5.3k words
4.64
7.4k
3

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Again, I implore you to start at the beginning. Or, to at least read the first chapter first. Or, do whatever works for you. It's all cool.

I seldom actually live in my own house. I mean I've got one, and it's pretty nice, but I am out of town for business most all the time. Sometimes I go to the same places and sometimes I go to new ones, but most of the time I go someplace.

There is something I call sexual potential. There are places where it seems like sex is the last thing you would think of, like a grocery store for example, and other places where it is hard to think of anything else. Bars, beaches, pools and places where people are on vacation are all places where the sexual potential seems greater to me. Bars, because alcohol lowers inhibitions, are easy to figure out. Beaches and pools generally have people with little clothing on. They think about sex more. People are generally less inhibited when they are on vacation, too, since the usual social accountability is missing and because people are out of their routines and away from their usual social constraints.

Anyway, I like to go to beach towns where there are a lot of people on vacation without a lot of clothes on. I'm not always able to do that, of course, but I like it. When I'm not able to do that, I at least like to be where there is a pool and hopefully a bar.

This week I was someplace new. I had found myself at a motel with an outdoor pool, which was nice, especially since from my second floor balcony I was overlooking it and could appreciate the girls in their bikinis. There were several that were especially worthy of appreciation, and one of them who really got my attention.

I'm 30 years old, and these girls were all about 20 or 21, but I did not see a problem with that. I especially did not see a problem with the young redhead in the green suit. There was not a lot of green suit on her, and it contained, or should I say barely contained, a really nice set of tits and a perfect bubble butt. In between was a fairly thin waist and a nicely featured flat stomach. She was not thin or fat, but, well, she was pretty curvy.

She was under an umbrella, but I could still see her quite well. Her pale pink skin contrasted nicely with her suit, and her hair complimented it as well. She was a stunner.

Like I said earlier, there are pretty girls who know they are pretty and those who do not. This one was very pretty, and she was very aware of it. She was easy to pick up, even from this distance, and even with so many other women in the area. She was more sexually tuned in.

Everyone has some awareness of the potential for sex. All the time, we gauge that, even if we are not aware of doing so. Kind of goes back to sexual potential; our general receptivity to the possibility for sex varies from one situation to the next. Well, some people are more tuned into sexual potential than others. I'm highly tuned to it, as you can probably tell, but so are others. This gal very much was.

The hard part was getting her to come see me. I had been practicing influencing people without touching them, and with some physical distance as well. I had had some success as evidenced by my experience with Amy on the beach. However, this was with someone who did not even know I was here, and she was at least 40 feet away. A good challenge.

First I got in her head and looked around at the landscape a little. I can only pick up a little about who someone is that way, but it was clear that she had the kind of self confidence women sometimes get when they know they are attractive. It's like they know they are exceptional and expect to be treated like they are special. That was based on their experience because they usually were treated that way. I could not pick up any malice on her part, just that general sense of entitlement. I imagined that she got what she wanted most of the time.

She also reveled in the power that her looks gave her, power over men. She was very aware of putting on a show, and aware of how men reacted to her. Which is fair, I suppose. That is exactly why I was interested in her. She's the stuff wet dreams are made of.

She was very aware of the fact that people looked at her. Men and women, though for different reasons perhaps, all noticed her. And she not only knew it, she liked it. So, it was not at all hard to enhance that awareness. Which is what I did.

I also increased her arousal. I helped her be more horny. Again, not hard.

And then I let it build. As it did, perhaps after 15 minutes or so, she began to be curious about who was looking at her. She started to look around, but could not see whoever it was. After several times of looking around, something she did every five minutes or so, she finally looked up and saw me on the second floor on the little balcony where I stood leaning against the railing.

When she did see me and met my eye, it startled her a little. She looked away quickly, but in only a few minutes she looked back. I smiled, of course, and she looked at me for a minute, then smiled as well before she looked away.

She did not look at me after that, but she kept thinking about me. She now had a focus for her elevated arousal. Which I enhanced as best I could. Of course, while I cannot wind my own arousal up, being connected empathically via the resonance means I could feel hers, and so my efforts to increase her arousal did also increase mine as well. Which meant, when she did look again, my cock was starting to strain against the shorts I was wearing. Not full pup tent, but I'm sure a noticeable sight. She zeroed in on it and actually licked her lips. She looked away again, but moments later she looked again. I just smiled.

I slowly turned and walked back towards my room, allowing the profile of my bulging shorts to give her an idea what was hiding in there. Then I slid the door open and went inside.

It took about ten minutes. There was a tap on the door, not a loud one. When I went to answer it, my red head beauty was there, eyes dilated and glazed over a bit.

"Um, I, um, can I use your bathroom?" she almost whispered.

I did not say anything, but just stepped to one side. She entered the room, looked around, and then moved towards the bathroom. I closed the door and waited.

When she came out she still had a bit of a glazed look, and her gaze was fixed on the bulge in my shorts. She walked over and, still without looking at my face, asked, "Can I see it?"

"That depends. Are you going to show me yours?"

She did look up at me then, almost as if she had just recognized that I was there and said, "Oh."

She reached around behind her, unfastened her top, and let it fall to the floor. She then scooted her bottom down to her ankles, her magnificent breasts swaying a little with the motion.

She was fair-skinned and quite pretty. I had imagined that the suit was constraining her boobs some, but without it they looked just the same, not sagging an inch. Her mons was smooth. She was curvy with a narrow enough waist that it set off her top and bottom halves nicely.

She stepped out of her bikini bottoms and went to her knees and pulled my shorts down. It took a little maneuvering to get the band past my now hard cock, but she managed. When I popped up, she just looked at it like it was a marvelous discovery.

Her looking and how she looked, and how she felt, made it clear to me immediately that she had never actually looked at a cock that closely before. She was actually unsure how to proceed. I realized that she had probably never sucked on a cock before. As I fished around in her head, it became clear that she had approached sex by just teasing guys, and sometimes letting guys bone her. I guess with a body like that she did not need to do a lot.

I also noticed that she was young, and I had a brief concern that she might be too young.

"How old are you?"

She had begun to fondle my cock, examining it and stroking it. My question did not interrupt her focus. Without looking up, she just said, "Nineteen."

Her sense of smell and taste were both being enhanced, as you might have guessed by now, and when she finally tasted my cock, she reveled in the taste. She began licking and sucking slowly, gently, sensually. It was like the only thing in her world was the penis in her mouth. It felt wonderful, and that translated into pleasure for her as well. She was attentive, and delightfully so. She was doing a spectacular job for someone who had never sucked on a man. I would have been happy to stand there and let her perform fellatio all afternoon, and I almost did.

However, part of this was an effort to see how much influence I could assert without placing a worm, or even speaking. So far, I had not said anything to get her to notice me, or to get her to come to my room. Other than make her as horny as she had ever been. I was able to do all that through the resonance, and from about forty feet away at that. Just being able to get in her head from that far away was a big improvement, and the influence without words was even bigger. I was getting this figured out.

I wanted to see if I could get her to want my cock in her ass.

I did not say anything to her, though I did express my appreciation of her efforts with appropriate sounds. She found them encouraging. I did, however, try to create the image of my cock in her ass. I could conjure that up pretty easily, since I had had my cock in a number of asses and I tried to make that so that she could see it, too.

That was a lot harder. Both because it is not like a movie projector and because she was totally fixated on the cock in her mouth. And throat, at this point. I had removed her gag reflex first thing. We were both enjoying her efforts. I was struggling with how to shift her focus and had no luck. As I said, I can influence emotional experience far easier and better than cognitive experience.

Of course, I had focus problems of my own. My balls were swelling and I could feel that climax was eminent. I had hoped to pump this load up her ass, but this one was going to go in her mouth.

And it did. In spectacular fashion, a powerful orgasm that was almost as good for her as it was for me. I thought to push her over the edge, but I wanted her to remain horny in hopes I could still get my cock up her ass.

She enjoyed what I gave her, something that clearly surprised her. And I gave her a lot. Just the aesthetics of watching her pretty little head bob on my cock was rewarding, and unloading was a great relief. I continued to shoot for probably close to twenty seconds. She swallowed every bit, and smacked her lips when she was done. She used her hand to milk out any remaining drops before pulling back and saying, "Wow."

I went over to a chair and sat. She was still on her knees, collecting herself. She looked at me and asked, "Is it always that way?"

"It is with me," I said.

"I didn't know guy's stuff tasted good. I thought it was yucky."

"You liked it?"

"It was really good. Do all guys taste the same?"

"Probably not just the same, but I think you would like most of them. Have you never tasted a man before?"

"No. I mean guys want you to and all, but I never did it. I thought it was kind of gross. It's not, though. I liked it. Did I do okay?"

"You did a splendid job. Especially for a beginner. I hope you will continue to practice. Cock sucking is a great skill to have."

"It was really different from what I thought."

I specifically did not want to mention anal, but I did encourage her to look at what else she might have not tried in hopes that she would reflect and discover that butt fucking was something else she had not tried yet. "I wonder what else you have not tried that you might like?"

"I really have not done a lot. Mostly just let guys, you know, have sex with me sometimes. Honestly, it has not been that great."

"What else would you like to try? That you haven't done before?"

She was still horny, had had a pretty exciting time sucking my cock, and I had done everything I could to enhance the nerves around her anus. I had tried to get pictures of ass fucking in her head, but I really had no idea if that worked or not. Probably not. I know I could have planted a worm, but I was trying not to. Of course I was hinting like crazy.

"Well, I've never let a guy put it in my butt, but I don't want to do that."

She took the bait! I responded, "Why not?"

"It's gross, and I'm sure it hurts. I just don't want to do that."

"You thought sucking on a cock was gross, too. Do you think so now?"

She paused, thoughtful. "Well, no. It's not gross. I liked it. But anal sex is not the same."

"What if I told you you would like it, too?"

"I don't know. I mean, won't it hurt?"

I smiled at her, then said, "Come on over here."

Hesitatingly, she got up and walked over to me. Looking her in the eye, I reached down and stroked her slit. It was soaking wet. Her eyes looked like she had trouble focusing. After I had wet my finger good, I took her by one hip and turned her around. She had a marvelous ass. I pushed her lower back a little and she bent over slightly, enough for me to get access to the little brown pucker there. With my wet finger, I lightly stroked her anus. She jumped a little, but I knew that it felt wonderful to her. Hell, I saw to it that it did. Every nerve down there was on high alert, so when I stroked her little butthole the experience was pretty intense.

"Oh my God!" She seemed rather taken with the experience. She could hardly stand still, and it was delightful to see her wiggle her butt as I teased her little pucker.

"Still think it's gross?"

"I don't know. Just don't stop. Oh shit, this is incredible. I did not know my butthole could feel like this."

She leaned over a bit more, and parted her legs a little more as well. I continued to stroke and tease her. I'd stroke her ass, then run my fingers close to her anus but then retreat. Every so often I'd give it a brushing stroke, then move away. That was enough to stimulate the gazzilion nerves down there, especially since I had turned up the volume on those nerves quite a bit.

I pushed her to her knees, then pushed her head down to the carpet, leaving her ass up, I slid my finger back across her anus. She began to wiggle a little, and then tried to push back on my finger. Of course I just continued to tease her while she became more and more aroused. And, more insistent in her efforts to impale her anus with my finger. I let her have some success, slipping my finger into her anus slightly, then withdrawing. She gasped and redoubled her efforts to get it back in there.

Watching her ass squirm as she tried to get my finger planted there was a visual delight in itself. Her moans and gasps enhanced my experience as well, and her excitement and pleasure was pretty stimulating to me, too. I had the resonance going really well, so I experienced pleasure when she did, and she was experiencing a lot of pleasure at the moment. A fair amount of frustration as well, I might add, but all in all she was about as turned on as she could be. And, that's a lot when you have the resonance going on, since not only did her arousal affect me, but mine affected hers as well.

Anyway, by the time I allowed her to skewer herself on my finger she was out of control. She was rocking back and forth on her knees trying to see to it that my finger stroked in and out of her anus. When I pulled out my finger, she was distressed, but I only meant to go to the bedside table where I had a tube of lube. I picked it up and retrieved a small towel and returned to the object of my attention. When she saw me returning she wiggled that object invitingly at me and smiled over her shoulder.

I lubed up my fingers, and instead of one, she got two, something she was clearly happy about. In fact, in just a little while, I had three fingers plumbing her ass and she was moaning and pushing back as best she could.

I pulled out, wiped my hand on the small towel I had brought, and then lubed up my cock. I got up behind her again, but this time fed my cock into her ass instead of my fingers. My cock is larger and longer than my fingers are, but she put up no resistance. Instead, she pushed back to impale herself as best she could as I slowly buried myself balls deep into her ass, something once accomplished we both found quite satisfying.

One of the best things for me about anal sex is the grip that a tight anus provides, but the other is the aesthetics of it. I love to watch my cock sink deep into a perfect ass. Actually, if a woman's ass is not lovely, and let's be frank, some are not, I'm not at all interested in butt fucking. When it is, I'm highly motivated. In this case, it was a visual delight to sink into her ass. It also felt incredible as her anus gripped my cock so tightly.

As I slid in and out of her backside, I was not the only one enjoying myself. I had already made her as sensitive there as I could, and she was nearly overwhelmed with sensation; picking up on my pleasure only enhanced that experience for her. And hers for me. You get the idea. I know I keep pointing this out, but it's hard to overstate what a game changer it is having everything amplified nearly double what it usually is.

I did want to enjoy one more of my favorite sights, though. There is little that is as aesthetically pleasing as watching a woman's breasts move when she is being fucked properly. I pulled out, to her dismay, only to flip her over. I took her legs and held them up, slipped my cock back onto her ass, and then, holding her ankles, began to again fuck her vigorously. Doing so not only re-invigorated her enthusiasm but also set her tits in motion. I love to watch how one goes clockwise while the other goes counter-clockwise during a good fucking. It is mesmerizing.

The fact that she was gasping and moaning and cursing did not hurt the effect either. When I was about to go over, I wanted to make sure she was going to go at the same time. However, she went before I did. I think it surprised her as much as it did me, but she just exploded. She went rigid, her legs shook uncontrollably and she let out a noise from somewhere deep inside her that sounded like she was possessed. It was pretty remarkable. So it was her that pushed me over, not the other way around.

For my part, it was like I unloaded inside her. Pulse after pulse, I shot my load deep in her ass while her spasming anus milked me dry. It was glorious. It seemed to last forever, but once I was drained, I let go of her legs and then lay down on top of her. She was limp, but when I did she wrapped her legs around me and did the same with her arms. She clung to me while I lay there, exhausted myself, and deflated in her ass.

Neither of us said anything for some time. Even though I shrunk a lot in the aftermath of our efforts, her anus still had a good hold on me and I did not pop out but just stayed plugged into her. We lay like that for some time, until I made some effort to pull out. She unwound her arms and legs, slowly and reluctantly, and let me get up. I reached out to take her hand and when she stood, I again hugged her. There is something truly satisfying hugging a naked woman with nice tits.

I took her hand and led her to the shower, and we washed one another without saying a word. When we were done, and dried off, she turned to me and said, "Thank you. I never knew any of that could be so wonderful. Now I know I like to suck on penises and have them up my butt as well. I always though all that stuff was gross. Now I want to do it again as soon as I can. Though my butt might need a rest before I try that again. I could suck your cock again though."

"As much as I have enjoyed every bit of our time together, I think you have gotten every drop of semen I have. And I have enjoyed giving it to you. Perhaps we will meet again, and I can share a bit more with you then."

12