The Resonance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked a little disappointed, but not at all surprised. She was as worn out as I was, anyway. She just gathered up her little suit and put it on, covering what it would cover, and then walked towards the door. She turned and looked at me, then walked back over and kissed me. It was not a passionate kiss, more sweet than anything.

"Thanks. That was wonderful. I never knew sex could be like that. Thank you."

I smiled. "It was wonderful. You are a lovely young lady. You have a remarkable body. I hope you are able to enjoy it as much as possible. Whoever you share it with will be a lucky man."

"Thanks." She went to the door and opened it this time, stepping out into the heat. I walked to the other side of the room and stepped out on the little balcony overlooking the pool. Moments later I saw her walk back to where she had been under her umbrella. She did not look up, but lay down again. I could tell from here that she was quite satiated and looking to just relax.

I was about to go inside and relax a little myself when I heard a guy say, rather loudly, "Where the fuck you been, Kara?"

I walked back to my balcony.

There was a man, probably mid-20s, striding towards the young lady I had just spent such a delightful time with. Whose name, I realized, I did not know until this guy shouted it at her.

She sat up as he walked over. She put her hand on her chest, above her breasts, in what could only be understood as a defensive gesture. He walked quite close to her, looking down on her, angry and aggressive. She could not stand up and could not get away. I heard her say, "I was just walking around."

"I was looking all over for you. Why can't you just think of someone other than yourself for once? What, are you just parading around in your little slut suit? Hoping guys will notice you?"

By this time I could tell that she was both embarrassed and scared.

I could feel her emotions clearly enough, but I had my own, too. I was pissed. I thought of going down there and punching him in that abusive mouth of his. I'm in pretty good shape, and I expect I could more than hold my own. However, talk about creating a scene and setting up for some serious craziness...

Instead, I decided to see if I was able to do something from here. He was really easy to find, given that he was broadcasting emotions like a beacon. And it is as easy to find the pain center as it was the pleasure center. I considered for a moment just having him start to climax in his shorts in front of everyone. I think that would be delightfully humiliating. He had pretty much everyone there looking at him already. In fact, that would probably been the best thing to do. But, I was pissed. Instead, I went for the pain.

The trick there, as I understood it, was to bring him pain without having to experience it myself. I'd never really done that before, and I was not sure how it worked. But, I decided that even if it hurt me, he would feel a lot more of it than I would and it would be worth it.

It was my plan to make him experience serious pain and then get out. I also tried to connect only as much as I needed to. When I did, it was clear this was a pretty fucked up dude. A lot of anger and self righteousness, and no stranger to criticism. There is no excuse for treating someone that way.

It's hard to find a place related to a specific kind of pain. Like, I have no idea how I would make his elbow hurt. But, I was pretty sure I could just cause him pain by stimulating that one center. It might be pain in his elbow or in his head, or maybe everywhere. I did not know. But he had started up again and I did not wait to figure it out.

"So, where were you?" He did not wait for an answer, but started again, "You.. " but he cut short. He grabbed his head and bent over holding it.

I had just poked him in the pain center. I felt a blinding pain myself, and quickly cut off contact. Damn, that hurt. It stopped as soon as I disconnected, but looking at him it was clear that it had not stopped for him. He was on his knees now, and was in serious pain. I had imagined that it would stop when I pulled out, but he was still in pain anyway. It seemed like I must have switched something on there.

Now don't get me wrong, he was clearly an asshole. But he did not deserve this. At least not this much of this. The problem was, to do anything I'd have to reconnect, and to reconnect I'd have to feel some of what he was feeling while I figured out how to turn this shit off. I did not want to have any part of that, but could not think of anything else I could do.

I kind of steeled myself, then connected. Damn! It was bad, and of course I knew it had to be worse for him. I felt like I had an icepick behind my eye and I had no idea how to turn this off. After a few seconds that felt like forever I though of rebooting. Like a computer. I shut him down. Basically, I made him unconscious.

The pain stopped. He fell over and lay there, limp. Kara went over to him and stroked his head. She was scared. And of course, concerned.

I looked in his head for the pain center, and could see that it was really sensitive. I tried to tone that down. It was almost like there was inflammation there. I tried to reduce swelling, sort of. It's really hard to explain any of this, but basically I tried to sooth the pain center so that when he woke up he would not hurt.

I also wanted to push all the last couple hours out of his memory. I actually felt bad. I should not have been so driven by my own anger. Or been more careful. At least not been in such a hurry. There was probably something between feeling good and feeling excruciating pain. I had not been subtle.

Still, he had been a first class asshole and Kara did not deserve being treated that way. Although she had not been blameless either. I mean she had sucked and fucked a stranger for the better part of an hour while he looked for her. Of course, that would not have happened if I was not fucking with her head before I was fucking with the rest of her. I had noticed that she was not married, but I had not considered that she might be with someone. I had not been nearly as careful there as I should have been. If I had not gotten her interested in coming to my room, none of this would have happened.

It was a lesson for me, and one I needed to think about. In the meantime, I decided it would be better if he was not the only one who did not remember any of this. I reached out to her and pushed her experience with me beneath the surface, too. Not only would he not remember any of this, neither would she.

It was easy enough to wake him up, and I did. He still felt a little funny, like he had had a headache that was gone but still was a little tender. Kara was pleased to see he was awake, relieved that he was okay. Both were unsure how they got where they were, with him on the pool deck and she holding his head in her lap. Others looked over at the couple but did not approach. I'm sure the drama was more than they had planned for. As he got up, he shook his head. It's almost like he was feeling himself all over to see if there was anything broken. When he discovered that he was sound, he turned to Kara and said, "I'm not sure what that was about."

She asked, "Are you okay?"

He responded, "I guess so. I just passed out there for a moment. I feel fine, though. I must have stood up too quickly or something. It's pretty hot. Maybe I got too hot. You wanna get in the pool?"

"Sure!" Kara turned and dived into the water. He followed her, and the two of them splashed each other a bit. Everything was fine.

I turned and went back into my room. I had a lot to think about.

12